View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 07 - A New Direction to Look 
Author Message
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: Black Company
Reply with quote
In the morning after the heroes have had a chance to unwind and relax. All of you find yourselves once again in the presence of the King and queen. You are informed that they are still going through the evedence from Dantrenious’s room. But it is apparent he had been receiving orders from someone else.

Worst of all the writing on his orders where from Shaya’nor. This is a plot to thick for them to unravel all at once. Combined with that they have evidence that Grady and Hamid both booked passage to east port on seperate ships.


Whatever could be going on there, that more than one of these scoundrels would seek Eastport as a place of escape worries them both. For these are all far off places that should not even care for a small place like Almahrad.

“Would you please be willing to take this warrant and find the two assassins. Please capture them alive and bring them back for answers?”

“We will of course fund the expense to the rangers and you personally. But whatever they are about is likely a danger to more than our simple city.”


OOC Comments
Your characters have the ability to resupply and shop as needed here. I will assume as you head out your supplies are fully restocked.
Please discuss how you will travel, will you book passage on a ship, race across land or follow some other trail?


Players Actions: Declare anything you are doing, stuff you have to take care of before leaving town or other events. You have completed the first adventure and now have a new direction you must chose. Please let me know how you will prefer to proceed by having your characters declare it.

You are currently in Almahred, the little red dot to the west side of this map. They are asking you to travel a very long distance to Eastport.

Attachment:
Almahrad to East Port.JPG
Almahrad to East Port.JPG [ 122.3 KiB | Viewed 78 times ]

_________________
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 3
    +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
    -1 Extra Effort for Mind Control
    -1 Shabbat Soak roll (failed)
    -4 Mind Melter tickling the players with no real effect.
    -1 Soak Collision damage for clone

Shaintar Game Master Bennies 7/7


    Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:53 pm
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 am
    Posts: 67
    Reply with quote
    "Your Majesties, I for one would be happy to pursue these miscreants. In truth this job doth feel half done. It would sit ill with me to let the other conspirators escape justice.
    That you believe the plot has its roots in Shaya'nor makes me especially uneasy. Ever have they been at odds with the civilized world. Their plots are woven into a tangled web of lies and deceit, and though I doubt Hamid and Grady are more than mere pawns, they may have some small glimmer of knowledge which might set our feet on the right path."


    "Undoubtedly the swiftest way to travel to Eastport would be by sea. I'm sure we can find a captain down by the docks willing to take us down river and then make the short coastal run. I think we can count on the winds to be favourable", she added with a smile. "If we spend today gathering the supplies we need, we should be ready to leave on the morning tide."

    _________________
    Let creatures of Flame beware my wrath. . .
    Novice Eldakar Druid (16xp)
    Parry: 7 (2), (+1 from bracers, +1 from staff)
    Toughness: 5, (+1 from Tanzanite pendant)
    Power Points Remaining: 10
    Bennies: 5 (+2 bonus from GM)
    Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0

    Adventure Card: Focus - Play this card to gain +4 on any single oppossed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.


    Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 pm
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:44 am
    Posts: 13
    Reply with quote
    Again feeling a bit awkward before the crown she accepts the idea of hunting criminals. I think a boat ride would be super exciting. I have never been on one. After leaving the hall she packs her things which isn't much considering where she came from. Since she had no one to say goodbye to she uses her time introducing herself to each of her new team mates. Those willing to answer her questions get bombarded with plenty asking about what its like to be a ranger, where they group up, and just any general facts she could find out.

    _________________
    Laura Reis
    Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4
    Skills: Fighting d6, Investigation d6, Knowledge (Dark Creatures) d4, Knowledge (Flame Creatures) d4, Knowledge (Magic) d8, Lockpicking d6, Notice d6, Sorcery d10, Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Throwing d4
    Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
    Edges: Education, Epic Destiny, Fast Learner, Sorcerer
    Powers: Bolt, Boost Trait, Deflection, Cantrips

    ESSENCE:  10/10
    ACTIVE EFFECTS: None


    Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:34 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 am
    Posts: 75
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Reply with quote
    As the others start to weigh in as to form of travel, Danyar decides to give his opinion, then leave it up to the rest to decide.

    "While I agree there is urgency to follow the 2 criminals, I am not too fond of going of going by sea, especially along the southern coast. I will of course bow to the decision of the majority."

    _________________
    Danyar
    Parry 7
    Toughness 6/9
    Bennies 3/3
    Gold Bennies1/1


    Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 am
    Posts: 67
    Reply with quote
    Danyar wrote:
    "While I agree there is urgency to follow the 2 criminals, I am not too fond of going of going by sea, especially along the southern coast. I will of course bow to the decision of the majority."


    "Why so Danyar? Travel by land could add days, maybe even weeks to our journey. Is there some reason in particular you are so set against travelling to Eastport by sea?"

    _________________
    Let creatures of Flame beware my wrath. . .
    Novice Eldakar Druid (16xp)
    Parry: 7 (2), (+1 from bracers, +1 from staff)
    Toughness: 5, (+1 from Tanzanite pendant)
    Power Points Remaining: 10
    Bennies: 5 (+2 bonus from GM)
    Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0

    Adventure Card: Focus - Play this card to gain +4 on any single oppossed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.


    Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 pm
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 am
    Posts: 75
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Reply with quote
    Lysennia Moonsinger wrote:

    "Why so Danyar? Travel by land could add days, maybe even weeks to our journey. Is there some reason in particular you are so set against travelling to Eastport by sea?"


    "My past could cause trouble. I have a price on my head from a Pirate for freeing slaves. If somehow it was known I was on the ship, there could be trouble. I just like to lower the chances of danger. I'll go of course, would just prefer not to."

    _________________
    Danyar
    Parry 7
    Toughness 6/9
    Bennies 3/3
    Gold Bennies1/1


    Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 am
    Posts: 67
    Reply with quote
    Danyar wrote:
    "My past could cause trouble. I have a price on my head from a Pirate for freeing slaves. If somehow it was known I was on the ship, there could be trouble. I just like to lower the chances of danger. I'll go of course, would just prefer not to."


    "There seem to be an awful lot of if's, could's and chances in that statement. Is it really that likely to be an issue?" she asks quizzically.

    "I don't know all the circumstances surrounding this, and I don't doubt that freeing the slaves was the right and honourable thing to do. I'm sure the rest of our comrades would feel the same way and knowing that pirates are known for holding grudges, would back you if it were to come down to a fight. Most pirates are cowards, and whilst facing one ranger might pose little risk to them, facing off against a group of us, forewarned and forearmed, that's something else", Lysennia idly twirls her staff before planting it firmly on the ground once more.

    _________________
    Let creatures of Flame beware my wrath. . .
    Novice Eldakar Druid (16xp)
    Parry: 7 (2), (+1 from bracers, +1 from staff)
    Toughness: 5, (+1 from Tanzanite pendant)
    Power Points Remaining: 10
    Bennies: 5 (+2 bonus from GM)
    Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0

    Adventure Card: Focus - Play this card to gain +4 on any single oppossed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.


    Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:02 am
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm
    Posts: 61
    Reply with quote
    Notice 1d6 (2)
    Wild dice 1d6 (4)

    Bradon adjusted his new armour as it was different than he was used to. Lighter, but stronger and it definitely proclaimed his allegiances. Nothing like openly stating your opposition to your homeland.
    “It will have been a while since I went sailing and never here in the South. In terms of speed, sailing would be the fastest option for us to catch up with the miscreants."

    "Danyar, if these Pirates come looking for you, they face an entire group of rangers and it would be our honour to dispose of their stain."


    He answers Laura's questions as best he can, but admits to a lack of knowledge.
    "Most of us haven't been Rangers for that long. Danyar is the longest serving, so he is best placed regarding the Rangers. As for the great outdoors as it were, I defer entirely to Danyar and Aronan. I would just get lost out there. Put me in a city like this one and I thrive. If I may ask, where are you from?"


    Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 am
    Profile
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 am
    Posts: 94
    Reply with quote
    Notice 3
    Notice 1d4 (3)
    Wild 1d6 (1)


    ***

    Angis adjusted his new ranger cloak on his back. He was now officially one of the bloody do-gooders. Well, at least the pay was...okay, it wasn’t great, but he wasn’t starving. It was steady work. He admired again his new, enchanted shield, only half listening. Find Grady and Hamid. Eastport. Go by ship.

    Wait. What?

    “I ain’t gettin’ on nae boat!” the dwarf said firmly, a tremulous note in his otherwise confident voice. “We gae overland!” He stomped his boot.

    Stubborn
    Angis is going to be stubborn about this, but I fully intend to go with the wishes of the group, and as a player I know by sea is better. Angis will be good and truly drunk/drugged if the boat is chosen, whether by a party member or by some agent of the Crown or the Rangers. That way you can just dump him in a cabin until he wakes up and it’s a fait accompli.


    ***

    They had some time before leaving, so Angis went off to the market. He had some shopping he wanted to do. First he asked around to find what he was looking for.

    Streetwise 1 Fail
    -2 Charisma, +1 Ranger
    Streetwise 1d4-4 = -1 (3)
    Wild 1d6-4 = 0 (4)


    Dwarven Crossbow 8 Success!
    -4 Value, -4 Availability, -2 Failed Streetwise, +2 royal connections
    Resource 1d6-8 = -5 (3)
    Wild 1d6-8 = -2 (6)
    Ace 1d6-2 = 4 (6)
    Ace 1d6+4 = 8 (4)


    Angis was rather surprised to find a good dwarven crossbow in a shop, so he quickly purchased it.

    Resource 5 resources down 1 die type
    Resource 1d6 (5)
    Wild 1d6 (2)


    Healer’s Kit -4
    -4 Value, -2 Availability, -2 Failed Streetwise, +2 royal connections
    Resource 1d4-6 = -4 (2)
    Wild 1d6-6 = -5 (1)


    Partial Plate and Chain Armor 1 Had value modifier wrong; this is correct now
    -2 Value, -2 Availability, -2 Failed Streetwise, +2 royal connections
    Resource 1d4-6 = -3 (3)
    Wild 1d6-6 = -1 (5)


    Grappling hook -1
    -2 Value, -2 Availability, -2 Failed Streetwise, +2 royal connections
    Resource 1d4-4 = -2 (2)
    Wild 1d6-4 = -1 (3)


    Angis wasn’t able to find or afford anything else on his list, so he headed for their tavern, ordered an ale from a pretty new serving wench, who gave him a lot of attention.

    That ale must have been strong, because soon Angis was passed out after only a couple mugs.

    OOC Comments
    And Angis is now free to be tossed onto a ship :)


    ***

    Actions
    Move:
    Action:


    Conditions
    Armor 4 vs. Magic; +4 to resist Magic
    -1 Wound (Ignored, Improved Nerves of Steel)
    Bennies: 4/3 +1 Golden Benny
    Adventure Card
    • Spirit of the Ancestors: Play this card to gain +2 on Vigor rolls for the rest of the scene; if played by a Dwarf, your Vigor Dice goes up by one as well for the scene.

    _________________
    Angis Ironheart
    Angis Ironheart, Dwarven Warrior
    Parry: 8, Toughness: Melee 11 (3)/Ranged 13 (5)
    Crossbow Ammo: 20
    Combat Edges:
      Heart of Stone (Improved Arcane Resistance): 4 Armor vs. Magic; +4 to resist Magic
      Improved Nerves of Steel: Ignore 2 points of Wound modifiers
      Bennies: 4/3 + 1 Golden Bennie
      Adventure Cards:
      • Spirit of the Ancestors: Play this card to gain +2 on Vigor rolls for the rest of the scene; if played by a Dwarf, your Vigor Dice goes up by one as well for the scene.
    Edit Signature
    All Characters: Jude Maverick, Ashlyn Alvarez, Kim Black, Angis Ironheart, Delilah Carter, Hope Monaghan, Sierra Mackenzie, Reiko Tanaka


    Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:55 am
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 pm
    Posts: 55
    Reply with quote
    The question of by land or by ship was an interesting one. A journey by land would allow Aronan to see more of the world, but ship was faster, and as an islander he had no problem with either boats or the ocean. Unlike Angis.

    "Given the gravity of the tasks, the speed of a ship might be best. Of course, anyone from the shores of Korindia will tell you that trouble comes as easily over the ocean as it does overland. Normally in the form of slavers."

    Without much need for material possessions, Aronan skips any shopping beyond anything he might be assigned to acquire. He does take time to wander the city, seeing the sights, taking in the history and talking to any friendly locals. One could learn much about a kingdom by the culture of the people, not what the royals told you. When Kor travelled the world he spent time with noble and knave alike. It seems the way.

    After a day of exploration, Aronan returns to see Angis face down at a table in the tavern. Smiling as he imagines the dwarf being tossed about by the roiling ocean, he whispers quietly, "The drink will not taste as good coming up. Be sure to lean over the rail."

    _________________
    Aronan
    Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 9; Toughness: 7 (2)

    Golden Benny: 1
    Benny's: 3


    Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:27 am
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:44 am
    Posts: 13
    Reply with quote
    "Oh Bradon, I am also from the city. Never left. I grew up here an orphan mostly. In fact this book is the nicest thing I have ever owned! Sneaking into places is what got me here. I used to sneak in and read a bunch of books at this guys place until he caught me. Luckily all he did was send me to the rangers and said that I could learn more and probably be of some use. So here I am. I am very eager to see more of the world. Sailing sounds like fun. Too bad that grumpy dwarf doesn't want to sail. I think it would be a blast to sit under the stars on a ship and just lose yourself to your surroundings. Do you guys always do missions for the King and Queen? That seems it would be really cool. I never thought I would be that close to them. Let alone be given something from them. In just the short time I have read most of this tome and I think it will me help me make better use of my spells." As long as Bradon sits and listens Laura excitedly talks his ear off telling him about anything that comes to mind.

    _________________
    Laura Reis
    Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4
    Skills: Fighting d6, Investigation d6, Knowledge (Dark Creatures) d4, Knowledge (Flame Creatures) d4, Knowledge (Magic) d8, Lockpicking d6, Notice d6, Sorcery d10, Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Throwing d4
    Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
    Edges: Education, Epic Destiny, Fast Learner, Sorcerer
    Powers: Bolt, Boost Trait, Deflection, Cantrips

    ESSENCE:  10/10
    ACTIVE EFFECTS: None


    Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:57 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 am
    Posts: 75
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Reply with quote
    Laura Reis wrote:
    " Do you guys always do missions for the King and Queen? That seems it would be really cool. I never thought I would be that close to them. Let alone be given something from them. "


    "No Laura, we do not normally work for the King and Queen. We are entrusted by a group of governments to maintain law and order within their borders. Sometimes, others will request our help in a matter and we are sent to assist. As for gifts, no, we normally do not receive gifts such as this. Usually we receive room and board plus our normal pay."

    _________________
    Danyar
    Parry 7
    Toughness 6/9
    Bennies 3/3
    Gold Bennies1/1


    Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:34 am
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm
    Posts: 61
    Reply with quote
    Bradon

    "Oh lord of light, she's a talker." He whispered under his breath, but he listened to her and answered her questions as best he could, revealing he was from Camon but not one of the religious zealots that infested it.

    Seeing Anglis unwilling to get on the ship, he arranged to borrow a cart from the court before inviting the grumpy dwarf and Laura to a tavern for drinks.

    Bradon plied the dwarf with drinks, pretending to be trying to keep up with him and using Laura's questioning as an incentive to drink more.

    "Now I can drive a cart or wagon up with the best of them, but the speed we would need to do, you would end up feeling sea sick particularly."

    As the dwarf drank more, Bradon was able to swop to water unnoticed pretending to out drink him as he collapsed into a stupor.

    As Aronan arrived whilst he went to fetch the cart, he was glad of the help. Laura was hardly strong enough to lift the heavily armoured weight.

    "Good timing my friend, could you give me a hand getting him on the cart. I don't think he will be in any shape to take a cart to Eastport."

    When Anglis wakes, he is onboard ship and if need be, Bradon will hide in the crows nest for the trip to avoid reprisals.


    Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:46 am
    Profile
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    User avatar

    Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 pm
    Posts: 55
    Reply with quote
    Nodding, Aronan grabs Angis under one arm while Bradon gets under the other. As he gets close the Korindian screws up his face, "He smells like monkey feces." Saying a quick prayer, apologizing to monkeys everywhere, Aronan lifts as hard as he can, "God's, he's heavy for a small fellow. His big ego must weigh a lot."

    Dragging the dwarf to their chartered ship Aronan helps Bradon deposit Angis roughly in the cargo hold. Grabbing a bilge bucket he places in next to the snoring dwarf, no doubt he would need it once the gentle rock of the ocean began. Kor forbid their be a storm.

    Heading up on to the deck of the ship Aronan takes in the stars. Looking out over the ocean he casts his glance south toward Korindia.

    "Kor protect us all."

    _________________
    Aronan
    Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 9; Toughness: 7 (2)

    Golden Benny: 1
    Benny's: 3


    Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:41 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 am
    Posts: 67
    Reply with quote
    "GM Notes"
    Please move this post up the thread above Angis's awakening


    Lysennia takes aside Asmirath, the court physician whilst the others are talking.
    "Master Asmirath, I have a boon to ask, and of the people in the palace you would seem best positioned to aid me"

    "What is it young mistress, I am but a humble physician, and whilst I was called to attend to you following the scandalous events in the throne room, I fail to see how I may be of further service to you."

    Lysennia smiles slightly at the description of herself as 'young mistress'. How often people failed to grasp that her youthful appearance belied years that they would never know of.

    "It is precisely your position as court healer which best places you to aid me. It has fallen to me to act as healer to this group of brave, if sometimes hot-headed rangers. In order to discharge this duty, there are certain supplies I will need. There are things such as bandages and dressings for the tending of wounds obviously. Sadly I may also need some basic surgical instruments, and also poultices and unguents to ward off infection or treat other complaints such as burns. There is also a list of herbs and spices, which when mixed in the correct proportions and made into infusions or tinctures may prove efficacious in the treating of numerous ailments."

    "Why yes, I'm sure the castle has ample supplies of most things that you could possibly need for field surgery", replies the physician, nodding ad stroking his straggly beard.

    "Excellent, whilst I am sure your renowned markets could provide me with all I need, it will save me the time of searching out the right vendors, and I can be sure of the provenance of the herbs.", as she and the physician head to the door, Lysennia starts to reel off a list of the things she thinks she will need.
    "Of course that is only a start, I am but a neophyte in this arena in comparison with yourself, I'm sure there are several suggestions you can add to my list, through your years of practising medicine. . ." , she turns on the charm full stream, flattering the royal chirurgeon's ego a little.

    _________________
    Let creatures of Flame beware my wrath. . .
    Novice Eldakar Druid (16xp)
    Parry: 7 (2), (+1 from bracers, +1 from staff)
    Toughness: 5, (+1 from Tanzanite pendant)
    Power Points Remaining: 10
    Bennies: 5 (+2 bonus from GM)
    Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0

    Adventure Card: Focus - Play this card to gain +4 on any single oppossed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.


    Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:51 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 am
    Posts: 67
    Reply with quote
    "Apologies Once More :)"
    Again if this could be moved above Angis's post. . .
    Also apologies for deciding to name the ship, but it needed a name.
    And also to Laura, though I thought she would most likely remain on deck as we cast off :)


    The sun is well past its zenith as the Veiled Courtesan moves out of the harbour. Lysennia stands easily on on the deck, watching the hands busy with helping the ship clear the harbour. She sees the the ships captain, a slightly portly man, with a florid red face issuing orders to his crew. Once out into the open river, the steersman will keep the ship largely to the centre of the channel, letting the gentle current take the small ship down to the sea.

    Shortly before they cast off, Lysennia had watched Bradon and Aronan carrying a snoring Angis on to the boat, with Laura in tow. She had raised an eyebrow quizzically at Bradon as he passed her on the deck, but the ranger had not uttered a word, other than a barely heard curse under his breath about how 'damned heavy' dwarves were.

    Now as the ship makes her way out into the channel, Lysennia looks at the sky once more. "I have time yet,", she thinks. The journey down to Granite Port and the sea will take the rest of the afternoon, and most of the evening. With luck they would be out on the open sea come nightfall. "A propitious time", she thinks to herself.

    Across the deck, she can see the girl Laura, leaning over the rail of the ship, looking briefly backward toward the city, before turning her gaze toward the prow. Inwardly she wonders if she had ever been like her. Eager, excitable, and with a sort of wide-eyed innocence to her. It was to be hoped that she did not have to learn how harsh the world could be too soon.

    "Does she belong with our group?", she thought to herself. "Even Aronan seems to have more experience of the world than this child. . .", she catches herself making assumptions about another that have been made about her her whole life. "What do I know of Laura, her life. She may look young and untried, but looks can be deceptive", her thoughts going back to the conversation with Asmirath, and the assumptions he clearly made about her.

    Lysennia walks across the deck toward Laura, coming to stand beside her at the port rail. "So, first time out on a boat? Or is it a ship? I'm sure there is some definition of the difference between the two, but I'm sure only bearded old sailors know what it is." she smiles at Laura. "I'm Lysennia by the way. We did not have chance to become acquainted back at the castle, but it seems we are to be companions for a time."

    _________________
    Let creatures of Flame beware my wrath. . .
    Novice Eldakar Druid (16xp)
    Parry: 7 (2), (+1 from bracers, +1 from staff)
    Toughness: 5, (+1 from Tanzanite pendant)
    Power Points Remaining: 10
    Bennies: 5 (+2 bonus from GM)
    Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0

    Adventure Card: Focus - Play this card to gain +4 on any single oppossed roll. Or if the character is an Adept the bonus is +6.


    Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:03 am
    Profile
    User avatar

    Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 am
    Posts: 75
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Reply with quote
    Notice
    Notice 1d8 (6)
    Wild 1d6 (2)


    As the others are settling down and the sailors are at work, Danyar examines the boat carefully. Looking for areas for defense in case of attack and where the sand buckets are in case of fire. After walking the whole boat, he will settle down at the bow and keep watch. Except to eat and personal things, he will remain at the Bow with his hood up and bow close by keeping watch all the way down the river.

    _________________
    Danyar
    Parry 7
    Toughness 6/9
    Bennies 3/3
    Gold Bennies1/1


    Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm
    Profile
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
    Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum

    Search for:
    Jump to:  
    Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme created with Colorize It.
    Designed by ST Software.