Sinder (Human Burster)

Post by Sinder »

Character Sheet

Player Name: John K.
Google Handle: sinder

Sinder Baron
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Burster
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d6, Vigor d4 (+2)
Charisma: +1(card # 46 Renown) Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 4; Strain: 0

Skills:
  • Psionics d12 (free d8)
  • Fighting d6
  • Shooting d6
  • Investigation d6
  • Knowledge Arcana d4
  • Survival d4
  • Piloting d4
  • Driving d4
  • Throwing d4

• Hindrances
    • Curious (Major): Sinder wants to know about everything
    • Loyal (Minor): Sinder tries to never betray or disappoint his friends
    • Vow (Minor): Help those in need.
    • Quirk (IF): Pyromaniac (IF)
    • Enemy (IF): Considered dangerous by Coalition States
    • No Cybernetics (IF): Each point of Strain imposes -1 penalty on Psionics skill

• Edges
      • Arcane Background (Psionics): Three powers, 20 ISP, and d8 in Psionics (IF)
      • Major Psionics: Sinder can add +10 ISP when taking the Power Points Edge (instead of 5) and can spend 2 ISP to add +1 to Psionics rolls, and 4 ISP to add +2 (added before the roll). He can spend +1 ISP for Range × 2 for any ranged (not Self or Touch) powers, or +2 ISP for Range × 10. These last two effects are doubled when on a ley line.
      • Master Psionic: Sinder has the Mega power versions of all his powers.
      • Flame Blast: For 1 ISP Sinder’s Flame Bolt can affect a Medium Burst Template. For 2 ISP, he can expand the radius to a Large Burst Template. Or, he can spend one ISP to use the Cone Template at no range (targets make an opposed Agility roll against Psionics to avoid the effect)
      • Improved Flame Bolt: Sinder’s Flame Bolt damage does 6d6.
      • Mentalist: Sinder adds +2 to any opposed Psionics roll
      • I Know a Guy: Sinder can use his connections once per session to find supplies
      • Power Points: Adds +10 Power Points
      • Beast Master Edge
      • Power Points: Adds +10 Power Points
      • Improve Fiery Aura
      • GREATER FLAME BOLT
      • Rapid flame bolt
        Special Abilities
        • Everything Burns: Sinder can set most things on fire. See Burster in the see The Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide.
        • Fiery Aura: Sinder can surround himself with a fiery aura at will, no roll required. The aura grants him +6 Armor (which stacks with the armor power, but not worn armor) and a damage field of 3d8. Both remain active for as long as the he wishes, or until he is Incapacitated or otherwise unconscious. If he spends 3 ISP when activating the field, the armor is M.D.C. capacity. He can extend this aura to a Medium Burst Template.
        • Fire Mastery: Sinder can pick a spot within 12" and place a Large Burst Template, where he can create, control, or extinguish flames as a free action, no roll required. As an action, he can roll his Psionics skill to impose −2 to Trait rolls over the area (−4 with a raise) due to heat, smoke, and other conditions.
        • Firewalker: Completely immune to all fire, plasma, and heat effects. They suffer only half damage from lightning, electricity, and lasers.
        • Flame Bolt: Sinder can use his Psionics skill to hurl a bolt of fire—Range 12/24/48 Damage 6d6, Mega Damage. He can add +2 AP by spending 1 ISP per Flame Bolt, or +4 AP for 2 ISP.

Powers: 60 ISP
        • Armor (Greater Armor): Provides an invisible telekinetic force field that adds +2 to armor against physical attacks but is dispelled by ion weapons.
        • Boost/Lower Trait (Greater Boost / Lower): Subjects feel an invigorating warmth or a sapping heat when their trait is boosted or lowered. Warmth allows a free roll to recover from shaken while heat forces the victim to make a Vigor roll or suffer Fatigue
        • Fly (Swift Flight): A pair of flaming angelic wings forms on Sinders back. Costs +1 ISP to use but adds +2 pace. On a raise increases Agility die by one type.
        • Summon Ally (Force Multiplier): On a raise Sinder glows with fire light for the duration, creating light in a Small Burst Template centered on them.
        • Smite (Greater Smite): Enchanted weapons burn white hot. For an extra +1 ISP he can add AP 2
        • (Detect /Conceal Arcana– Exalted Detect /Conceal Arcana):
      • (Stun):
Last edited by Sinder on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Sinder Baron: Burster (Master Psi)
http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=190
Nicknames: Little Hotfoot, Phoenix,
OOC Comments
Appearance: 6’2” 180 lbs, medium Red Hair, Blue green eyes, hefty, scruffy beard and moustache, not to muscular.
ISP:50/50 Spent 8 Left 42
Active Psi Power:Armor, Flight

Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d4 +1 due to necklace
Charisma: +1 with Bracers, Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 8; Strain: 5

Bennys: 2 for EP, +2 from play, Quarter 3
Cards: Can be played at any time

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP
46 Renown EP Used Battle of Albuquerque

New Cards 4th quarter

3d52 = 99: 35, 30, 34

Seize the Day The character acts as if he had
drawn a Joker this combat round

Revelation Your hero finds all the information
available when doing research, or
realizes critical information when
confronting some obstacle such as
a monster’s weakness, the answer
to a riddle or cipher, etc.

Cutting In Line Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest.

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above
15/30/60, Damage 2d4+1, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight 4, Ammo: 20/20

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol
15/30/60, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight 8, Ammo: 20/20
AP Grenade 18/36/72, Damage 3d8, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight .25, Ammo: 6/8
Frag Grenade 18/36/72, Damage 3d6, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight .25, Ammo: 6/8

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish
  • Type of Item: An animal hide pouch containing a buffalo knuckle bone, hair, and sinew. The outside of the pouch has a tribal painted herd of buffalo.
  • Enchantments (One Major): Common Bond
  • P.P.E.: 0
  • Trait: Always on.
  • Trappings: Anyone wearing a Buffalo Spirit Fetish may give her bennies to any other character who is also wearing one. If the wearers cannot communicate with one another then they cannot share bennies.
Necklace of Greater Slumber
Major, Greater Slumber Minor#1, +5PP recharges on Leyline Minor #2, +1 to Vigor

Guantlet of the Demon Slayer
Character must have Smite before using this blade. looks like a normal Knights Guantlet. but when player activates Smite on it various powers can come forth.
Major: Psi Blade Edge Strength and Spirit damage, AP 6, Smite +4 or with a raise +8 Damage and choose a trapping
Major: Florentine Edge (wield two weapons, adds+1to fighting roll-1 to thoose gang up.)
Major: Power Warriors Gift/ Greater Warriors Gift (4/8. Warriors edge one level lower or two at same level)
Major: Power Banish/Banish the Horde (3/6 One or Large Burst area)

Minor: +5 PP

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers
FA +6 3 MDC+GA+5/10=11/16 +4

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor
Powers: speed, quickness, intangibility
Super Lightweight Composite: ½ weight, d4 strength requirement when powered
Extra Armor: +6 Armor, +1 toughness (+3, +0 when unpowered)
Activation Cost: 1 ISP/hour
Weight: 7 lbs powered (14 lbs, d6 Min Str when unpowered)
PPE Storage: 10

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage
Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Sinder

Post by Sinder »

Background

"Well where should I begin. My name is Sinder Baron, I come from a large family, numerous sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. I am the youngest of my family, and my parents usually took me everywhere they went and they went everywhere. Coast to coast in the Americas, Psyscape, We stayed out of Mexico, you know Vampires. But I have gone to Atlantis, mind you it was with some very powerful people? And mom and dad did some stuff in the background. Germany, England, M tree, been there, done that. Asia, Australia, Africa those were a short stay. Oh! and Off World. But that is another story."

"Seemed like the parents were envoys for different groups at different times. They told me as a toddler I sat on laps of some very famous personalities and I would puke and piss on anyone did not matter how high they were. I don’t remember this but it a big joke at family reunions. Sometimes this would break the Ice and allow time for all of them to laugh. I think my mother would feed me extra food and give me lots of extra water at times just so these things would happen."

"Now that isn’t to say they just hung around the high and mighty, no they also got along with almost everyone. Mom always said it is better to have thirty friends in low places than one in a high place. Not to say that one can come in handy from time to time. They would go into a town and they help them and usually take no payment, they later told me the payment was they could expect help where ever they went. They were transporters, weather it was delivering messages, items, or other important items or people. Smugglers are called uncles and aunts too. Yea I showed up in my share or houses …, oh! how can I say it, Gentlemen’s clubs. Saloons, Bars and places definitely not for a young child. They did have some of the kindest people I ever met."

"A lot of times we traveled with others Cyber knights, Mages of all sort, and D bees. We know tribes of Psi Stalkers, Sim van, Elves and dad told me sometimes a dragon, though at the time they didn’t look like a dragon. We also associated with Mercenary, the Black-Market group, Native Americans as well as Free Quebec and the CS but that was a long time ago."

"Now for my parents. Mother, she is a real beauty thick dark red wavy hair. I get that and my buster abilities from her, no not her good looks, I’m kind of plain in that department, but mom keeps telling me I have inner beauty. She says facial and body good looks can come and go, it is my inner beauty that will pay off big time. I see this with the friends I made along the way. Dad he is different can’t quite place what he is, he knows a lot. I mean, like he can use the power of the third eye, but his real strength is magic. I have seen him do amazing things. I think this is why we could go places like we did. And to think about it rather quickly. I did inherit his height and one thing that mom couldn’t do, and that is summon things."

"So, that is how I started off. I can usually go into any city or town and someone there knows me, be it a relative or someone my family helped along the way. I also try to carry on the family tradition of helping those in need. But as my parents say it’s time for me to find my own way, meet a young lady and enjoy the life as much as I can. They say they will always be here."
OOC Comments
Appearance: 6’2” 180 lbs, medium Red Hair, Blue green eyes, hefty, scruffy beard and moustache, not to muscular.

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish
  • Type of Item: An animal hide pouch containing a buffalo knuckle bone, hair, and sinew. The outside of the pouch has a tribal painted herd of buffalo.
  • Trappings: Anyone wearing a Buffalo Spirit Fetish may give her bennies to any other character who is also wearing one. If the wearers cannot communicate with one another then they cannot share bennies.

Character must have Smite before using this blade. looks like a normal Knights Guantlet. but when player activates Smite on it various powers can come forth.
Major: Psi Blade Edge Strength and Spirit damage, AP 6, Smite +4 or with a raise +8 Damage and choose a trapping
Major: Florentine Edge (wield two weapons, adds+1to fighting roll-1 to thoose gang up.)
Major: Power Warriors Gift/ Greater Warriors Gift (4/8. Warriors edge one level lower or two at same level)

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage
Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder »

NG-33 Laser Pistol
  • 15/30/60, Damage: 2d4+1, ROF: 1, AP: 2, Shots: 20, Weight: 4. Semi-Auto
NG-S2
  • Weight 30
  • One two-person tent, insulated against up to −40 degrees Fahrenheit. It has water collection capabilities, capturing ambient humidity and evaporating water from occupants, thus extending water supplies by 20%.
  • One sleeping bag, also insulated. „One flashlight, with a concealed pocket knife. Miniaturized solar panels give it near-in nite operation under typical conditions.
  • One biometric compass/inertial mapper. Body motion provides the necessary power, and the system lets the user know how far and in what direction he’s traveled overtime (+2 to Survival rolls related to land navigation). A mirrored back allows for re reflective signaling to others if the sun is out.
  • One short-range radio
  • One first aid kit, provides +1 to Healing checks. It has three uses before it needs to be replenished (300 credits).
  • One hunter/fisher kit, containing wires, line, hooks, and other elements necessary for fishing and small game trapping. This provides +1 to Survival checks where food gathering is concerned.
  • Three saw wires, composed of serrated, high tensile strength wire and two ring handles. Capable of slicing through wood, stone, and even non-Mega metals.
  • One fire starter, a combination solar powered ignition cell and int sparker (with six extra ints).
  • One survival knife, one small hatchet, and one wooden cross.
  • Four signal ares.
  • One climbing kit with 30 feet of lightweight cord, a pair of climbing gloves, four ceramic spikes, and a small mallet.
  • One bar of soap and a sterilized cloth. „ One canteen.
  • Two weeks worth of minimal sustenance survival rations in sealed pouches
TW Cannonball Armor
I feel the need. The need for speed!
The ultimate in parkour gear, this refitted Cannonball armor is perfect for zipping through city streets, ducking through alleys, and even running through walls! The armor is decked out with a fancy flame motif and TW rocket boots with extra padding around the knees, elbows, and shoulders, to protect against bumps and bruises. An intricate latticework of quartz and other crystals run through the inside of the flexible ceramic plates allowing the wearer to vibrate with supersonic speed, sometimes moving so fast they can pass through solid objects.

Cost: 204,750
Time: 10d6 days + 4d6 hours

Contacts
Usually one in every town due to "I Know a Guy" edge,

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish
Credits:
16,071(-250,000 Mods on Horse3/18/2018)
NG credits:
Last edited by Sinder on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 am, edited 18 times in total.
OOC Comments

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage
Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder »

Advances

Hero’s Journey
  • Psionics 1d20 = 13: 13 Overcoming the will of others is something many psionics strive to perfect your hero is a master of such techniques , granting him the “Mentalist” edge.
  • Underworld Black Ops 1d20 = 6: 6 He has done more and traveled more than anyone and he seems to know someone, somewhere, he can call on for information or aid. He has "I Know a Guy" edge, and he has a +2 on all contacts and gain assistance
  • Psionics 1d20 = 10: 10 Variety of techniques is power all its own; your psionic knows one power of any rank from his own list or one Novice Power normally unavailable
  • Psionics 1d20 = 16: 16 Many Psionics strive for a level of enlightenment that transcends matters physical, focusing ever more energy and effort via their will. Your hero is able to spend a benny to use his spirit in place of any other trait roll for a round.
Narrative Hook
  • 1d20 = 16: 16 Should old acquaintances sometimes, it's a chance encounter or a brief time together that leaves a lasting impression. Someone along the way left your Hero with something. Maybe something happened with someone he has not seen since, but that moment stays with him in some way. One way or another, the encounter led to your hero joining the legion.
Advances
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Improved Flame Bolt, Flame Blast
  • Free Edge (Human): Master Psionic
  • Cybernetic Modifications: NA
  • Novice 1 Advance: Power Points
  • Novice 2 Advance: New Power: Smite
  • Novice 3 Advance: Agility up
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: EDGE Improve Fiery Aura
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: New Power: DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANA and mega power
  • Seasoned 3 Advance: Power Points
  • Seasoned 4 Advance: Strength up
  • Veteran 1 Advance: Power Points
  • Free Edge (VV Spirit by dice)
  • Veteran 2 Advance: Beast Master Edge
  • Veteran 3 Advance: RAPID FLAME BOLT
  • Veteran 4 Advance: Stun
  • Heroic 1 Advance: GREATER FLAME BOLT
  • Heroic 2 Advance: PSI up
  • Heroic 3 Advance: Power Points
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Last edited by Sinder on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
OOC Comments

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Sinder (Human Burster)

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Sinder in Flight
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder »

Gear

Wearing
TW Cannonball Armor

Guantlet of the Demon Slayer Right Hand
NECKLACE OF GREATER SLUMBER Neck
Buffalo Spirit Fetish Neck

In Hand

NEMA Liberator Multi-Rifle

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Characters with Super Strength (TLPG p. 65) will multiply their Load limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 if they have Brawny), while normal characters will increase their load limit to Strength x 7 (or Strength x10 if they have Brawny) in pounds.
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.104)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: NG Super Laser Pistol
• Attachment: NG Super Laser Pistol
• Attachment: EMP Scrambler Gun
• Attachment: NEURAL MACE from Sir Sayeen
• Attachment: Translator
• Attachment: TW Vibro Sword "Sparkler"
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:

Speedster Hovercycle
110,000 credits
Size 2, ACC/TS 15/80, Toughness 17 (8), Crew 1
exposed hover
Weapon
Mini Rail Gun
75/150/300 2d8+4, ROF 4 AP 6, Shots 32, Mods 2

Robot Horses
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+2, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8, Notice d6,
Pace: 8; Parry: 6 Toughness: 20 (10)
Special Abilities:
• All Terrain: Ignores penalties or Rough Terrain, and each inch equals 1.5 instead of 2”
• Armor: +10 High Strength Alloy MDC
• Handling : Riders gain +2 on all riding checks
• Kick: Str+d6 mega damage
• Sensor Suite: Power armor sensors and communications, including 360 radar thermal imagine, night Vision HUD and +2 to notice checks
• Size: +2: based on the mustang of old these robots are very strong compact models
• Travel Speed: the robot horse listed pace is for combat situation. Its overland speed is rated as ACC/TS 10/50
• Light Laser
WEAPON RANGE DAMAGE ROF AP SHOTS MODS COST
Light Laser 150/300/600 2d10 1 5 1
• Shooting Skill
• Weapons gimble arm
• Can Speak and understand , American, Spanish, Dragonese, Gobbely, Faerie and Euro.

Flying Flaming Sabre-Toothed Tiger(Angel)
Sabre-toothed tigers haunt grasslands using their patterned skin to sneak up on unsuspecting prey. Their twin canine teeth can slice through armor and bone as easily as flesh.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6(A), Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d8, Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Stealth d8, Tracking d6 Pace: 8; Flying 12 Parry: 6; Toughness: 10
• Bite: Str+d10, AP 1.
• Claws: Str+d6.
• Improved Frenzy: A sabre-toothed tiger may make two attacks each round with no penalty.
• Pounce: Sabre-tooths often pounce on their prey to best bring their mass and teeth to bear. It can leap 1d6” to gain +4 to its attack and damage. Its Parry is reduced by –2 until its next action when performing the maneuver, however.
• Size +3: Sabre-tooths weigh over 800 pounds.

RANGE WEAPONS:
2 NG Super Laser Pistol @21,000
15/30/60 Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1, AP 2, Shots 20, Weight 8
* Grenade Launcher 12/24/48 8 shots

NEMA Liberator Multi-Rifle (Patron Item)
The incredible gun looks very much like a cross between a grenade launcher and a particle beam rifle. It fires either a powerful particle beam or micro-grenade-sized exotic energy pellets that explode with the force of energy within them - freezing or flash burning things in their area of effect. Only a five hundred were made for NEMA Special Forces due to their incredible cost. The people who sold them were quite unhelpful when it came to revealing their source. Technically A.R.C.H.I.E.-3 has the design specs for this weapon, but it is flagged as a failed weapon experiment.
• Range (Particle Beam): 35/70/140 (Exotic Particle Launcher): 12/24/48
• Damage (by mode)
[list]☞ Particle Beam: 2d8+4 (MD) AP 6; This powerful blast requires 10 charges from the Canister E-Clip.
☞ Exotic Freezing Pellet: On impact a gel-like pellet ruptures to spread a plasma-like freezing substance that covers a SBT and does 3d10 cold damage. It hits any targets within the area all-at-once, engulfing the target and affecting the least-armored area on the body. This means anyone not in fully sealed armor is in serious trouble. Any target hit must make a Vigor roll (at –2 on a raise) to avoid cold-based Fatigue. Targets can Dive for Cover (SWD 79) as with many area effect attacks. Note this attack deviates like other area effect attacks as well. This powerful attack requires 4 charges from the Canister E-Clip.
☞ Exotic Burning Pellet: On impact a gel-like pellet ruptures to spread a plasma-like flaming substance that covers a SBT and does 3d8 fire damage. It hits any targets within the area all-at-once, engulfing the target and affecting the least-armored area on the body. This means anyone not in fully sealed armor is in serious trouble. One the shooter's next action, unless counteracted in some way (taking an action to strip off the plasma-covered item), the attack does 2d8 damage (plus any other bonuses such as a raise from damage or power bonuses) to each affected target. Targets can Dive for Cover (SWD 79) as with many area effect attacks. Note this attack deviates like other area effect attacks as well. This powerful attack requires 4 charges from the Canister E-Clip.
[/list]• RoF: 1
• Shots: 30 (Canister E-Clip); The gel pellets are made from a separate canister which has 20 gel-pellets worth of the substance. Most chemists and operators can make it with a sample of the substance. Costs 1000 credits per canister.
• Features:
[list]☞ 3RB, Min Str d8 (15 lbs.)
☞ (Particle Beam Mode) Snapfire
☞ Two-handed weapon[/list]

6 AP Grenades @700
42,000 for gun above
Damage 3d8 ROF 1, AP 8, Weight .25

6 FRAG Grenades @550
33,000 for gun above
Damage 3d6 ROF 1, AP-, Weight .25

CP-40
0/60/100 Damage: 3d6+2 , ROF: 3 , AP: 2 , Shots: 60 , Weight 9

MAJIC ITEMS
EMP Scrambler Gun:
A special energy disruption pistol designed to cause small mundane technology to fail temporarily. The wielder uses either his Shooting skill to target a technological device no larger than a rifle (−4 Called Shot penalty for any hand-held item targeted). On a successful hit, the device won’t work for one round; it fails to operate for three rounds on a raise. Device has a range of 12/24/48 and 10 shots per e-clip (.5 lb)

Iceblast Shotgun:
Range 12/24/48 Damage 1–3d6 ROF 1–2 AP— Shots 2 Weight 11 cost 19,000 Notes: Shotgun rules (double-barrel), a hit with a raise creates ice around the target, halving any movement on its next action, requires 1 PPE to load

HTH WEAPONS:
NEURAL MACE from Sir Sayeen
Str+d6 Weight 9
Victim roll Vigor Failure = Inc., Roll Vigor 1/Round to Revive to shaken

TW Vibro-sword "Sparkler"
(Strength +1d10 MD, AP 4, 9 lbs, 11,000 credits + 1,100 for TW conversion)
TW Upgrades:
Minor (5,000): +1 to Fighting
Minor (5,000): +5 embedded PPE
Major (20,000): Confusion power
Major (40,000): Dispel power
Major (20,000): Healing power
Major (20,000): Telepathy power
Total Cost: 112,100 credits (note: 10,000 in upgrades were free for raises on build rolls)

NECKLACE OF GREATER SLUMBER
Power Points: 4 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: 1 minute (1/minute) MEDIUM Using this Mega Power increases the penalties to resist slumber to −2, or −4 with a raise. Furthermore, it takes a full round of active effort to awaken a victim of greater slumber; loud noises and the like aren’t enough. Major, Greater Slumber Minor#1, + 5 PP recharges on Leyline Minor #2, +1 to Vigor

Buffalo Spirit Fetish
Type of Item: An animal hide pouch containing a buffalo knuckle bone, hair, and sinew. The outside of the pouch has a tribal painted herd of buffalo.
Enchantments (One Major): Common Bond
P.P.E.: 0
Trait: Always on.
Trappings: Anyone wearing a Buffalo Spirit Fetish may give her bennies to any other character who is also wearing one. If the wearers cannot communicate with one another then they cannot share bennies.

OTHER EQUIPMENT:
Add a Translator and a plug in port for his Suit
PG, page 106 @9600
Skill d12+2

Grade 2 Computer
PG, 104 @1200
Last edited by Sinder on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
OOC Comments

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage
Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder »

4th Quarter Adventure cards:

Seize the Day: The character acts as if he had

Revelation: Your hero finds all the information

Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest.
OOC Comments

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage

Return to “1st SET Characters”