2017 4th Quarter feed back

Capt. Murdok

2017 4th Quarter feed back

Post by Capt. Murdok »

Hello,

While the poll helps us ensure the GM is keeping up to the site posting standards it doesn't necessarily offer much opportunity in the way of feedback regarding style, fun, impressions, etc.

So, perhaps you could also provide some feedback that answers some or all of the questions below. To make it worth your while, everyone who replies with some feedback gets a benny.

1. What specifically can I do to better facilitate your enjoyment of the game? Or, what things do I do specifically that aid in your enjoyment of the game?

2. If you were to give me one piece of advice what would that be? Or, if you were to tell another GM what I do well what would it be?

3. What should I be doing more with your character specifically? Or, what has engaged your character the most so far?

4. Which parts of my style do you enjoy the most? Or, which parts of my style do you struggle with the most?

5. Specifically, what do I need to work on to be ready for our next adventure? Or, what do you want to see more of in the next adventure?

Capt. Murdock
Norona

Re: 2017 4th Quarter feed back

Post by Norona »

Capt. Murdok wrote:1. What specifically can I do to better facilitate your enjoyment of the game? Or, what things do I do specifically that aid in your enjoyment of the game?
Things have improved since the long battle against the Murder Wraiths. It would be nice to advance the plot a little faster during each GM post.
2. If you were to give me one piece of advice what would that be? Or, if you were to tell another GM what I do well what would it be?
Give us a little more to work with in each post. I know we are tracking something write now, some more descriptive details, hooks, etc. that we can work off of would be handy.
3. What should I be doing more with your character specifically? Or, what has engaged your character the most so far?
I am glad we are in the Dinosaur Swamps, it gives me wilderness character a chance to shine.
4. Which parts of my style do you enjoy the most? Or, which parts of my style do you struggle with the most?
You post every week like clockwork.
5. Specifically, what do I need to work on to be ready for our next adventure? Or, what do you want to see more of in the next adventure?
More descriptive narrative. I know you can do it because I see Timothy's posts in the 1st SET and, particularly, his reports back to the CS.

Thank you for being a GM, I know it isn't easy.

Norona

Return to “OOC Archives”