The Team is formed

Capt. Murdok

The Team is formed

Post by Capt. Murdok »

The new team is summoned Chief Elle's office. On the screen behind the Chief is the location of 31 dots flashing on the map of the North American continent.

Chief Elle looks up from her desk. "You are the 32nd SET. If you don't want this, now is your chance to leave." When nobody walks out the Chief exhales a sigh of relief. "Good, now to business. I am Chief Ella of Owls. It would appear that the era of diverse teams is upon us." The chief looks at Kesslen, "This decision was difficult,all of you are skilled and experienced to lead this team. Kessler, you are in charge of the unit. Congratulations. Familiarize with your team, and make a chain of command, understood? Good. The reason you're here, The Chief points to a point on the map deep in Dinosaur swamp. "Seers are warning us of cults staring up about 600 miles to the South East from here. This is a dangerous and uncharted territory.

The Chief looks at Beretta, "Mrs. Baretta, you are familiar with this area?" The Chief allows Mrs. Baretta a response before moving on.

"Good, Your mission is in the home to Dinosaurs and a past war that won't die. I'm not going to lie, this is going to be one of the most difficult mission we have seen yet. I'm not convinced this is a good use of you, but i'm over ridden. So here I am, sending a very talented group of individuals on one of our longest missions, to chase down a hunch. Your mission is to Proceed to these coordinates, investigate any cult activity, and stop it at all costs. If you are able to make friendly contact that would be great, however this cult activity is your top priority. Any Questions?"
Jesse

Re: The Team is formed

Post by Jesse »

He had come into the briefing room, recently returned from a trip, covered in dust. The man was dressed in black from boots to hat save for a colorful red poncho and a hint of what look like a white shirt. With leather drop holsters slung low on each hip one could see that his left handed weapon looked like an ancient six gun. While the other, worn low on his right, was a fancy polished, new TX-26. A bandolier of grenades and a large rifle across his back complemented his weapons. His hat was tipped down, shrouding his face in shadow. Unshaven and with a 5’oclock shadow he looks like a man out of time. Tilting his broad brimmed hat forward the man dressed in western style Maverick Body Armor glances up at the others. His cool, blue eyes are rimed in red and have the look of a cold killer, the eyes of a man who had seen much, but is part of this team and thus must be a good guy one hopes.

In a low quiet gritty voice, the others almost have to strain to hear, he says, "Yeah boss. I got a question. We gunna get some sort’o introductions? Who are these people? If this is going to be my new Posse it might be good t’know thier names.”

The cowboy nods and finishes with, “Jesse Dean Flint. Ya’ll can call me Jesse, or for all I care; Dead Jesse, as some around theses part do.”
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Capt. Murdok wrote: "This decision was difficult,all of you are skilled and experienced to lead this team. Kessler, you are in charge of the unit. Congratulations. Familiarize with your team, and make a chain of command, understood? Good. The reason you're here,

Kesslan had the most confused look on his face at those words. Him? In charge? Wait.. wait.. did that mean he was pack alpha?! YES! He was pack alpha! Hooray! He's been a good dog! His tail starts wagging though that confused look stays there for a while. Long enough to make one perhaps wonder if he actually understood what he'd just been told. The introduction from 'Dead' Jesse though grabbed his attention and the big mutt's ears shot up. "Kesslan." he offers in a deep growled tone. It wasn't that he had a hard time understanding, or arguably speaking American, but like most dog boys he had a bit of an 'accent' all his own. That seemed to be the extent of his explanation however. No recounting past exploits, explaining where he was from or what he could do. Oh, wait! There was something important to do now that he was the Alpha! "You!" he says pointing ot Dead Jesse "You're now chief ball thrower!" he then points to Rabbit "And you! You can be chief stick thrower!" Yessss! This was going to be so awesome!

"Oh! Oh! I have a question!" he's wagging even more now if that was some how physically possible. He was a pretty big and bulky dogboy too. Some sort of mutt by the looks of him but definitely some wolf or some other large breed in him. "If we catch a squirrel can we keep it!?" Not, however, the most intelligent pick for a leader.
I bring the fire
Bennies: 6
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d6, Spirit: d6, Strength: d8, Vigor: d6. Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 16(11); Strain: 0
ISP: 20/20
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Danger! High Voltage, Disco Inferno, Firestarter, Mad at Gravity - Burn
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Dead Jesse eyes the big werewolf looking, leader, and gruffly states, "I assume that Ball Thrower means I'm your second in this new Posse?"

Steel eyes and deadpan looks, it's uncertain if the Gunslinger looking fellow is joking or not.

After a moment the man grins and winks, "I accept heh."
Norona

Post by Norona »

Notice [dice]0[/dice] / Wild [dice]1[/dice]

Sitting stoically throughout the briefing, Norona takes in the scope of what they are doing. Cultist activity in the dinosaur swamps. Seeing dinosaurs would be truly majestic, but stopping evil cult worshippers would be a reward in its own right. He does his best to recall what he knows of the area, no doubt he's been in contact with hunters or trappers from the area over the years.

Survival, to check coordinates and recall any info on the area
[dice]2[/dice] / Wild [dice]3[/dice]

The lithe humanoid raises a curious eyebrow at the appointment of the Dog Boy as team leader, no doubt Zoffa will see the canine-man as a threat and the two animals will have to battle wills to accept Kesslan's leadership. Such is the way of things.

Norona cracks a smile when Kesslan reacts with the enthusiasm of a puppy and assigns people domestic dog roles. Hopefully he will find his alpha spirit before we encounter anything too dangerous. Although from the hard look of the other team members, it will take something significant to put them in serious danger.

As things settle down the half-elf raises his own question, "Wise-one, you mentioned cultists. While I know seers offer little in the way of details, do we know anything about them? Perhaps who they worship or what their intentions are?"

Once he hears the answer, Norona gestures at the map behind her. "Will we be making this journey overland? Are any supplies available or will be live off the land?" The answer matters little, the wilderness scout is confident in his ability to blaze a trail.

OOC: Snake Eyes! Spending a benny on post one!
Survival [dice]4[/dice] / Wild [dice]5[/dice]
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Dead Jesse wrote:Dead Jesse eyes the big werewolf looking, leader, and gruffly states, "I assume that Ball Thrower means I'm your second in this new Posse?"
Jesse is given another quizzical look. "Second?" there's a pause "Oh! Oh! You mean Beta!" Yes, he's getting another thing right. He's a good dog! "No no. You gotta fight the others for beta!" he declares "Or at least growl at them enough that they accept you." Man this alpha stuff was so easy! Even if others were making fun of him, the Dog Boy didn't seem particularly bright enough to catch on right away. He wasn't exactly stupid, not really, but gullible? That he probably was.
I bring the fire
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d6, Spirit: d6, Strength: d8, Vigor: d6. Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 16(11); Strain: 0
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Danger! High Voltage, Disco Inferno, Firestarter, Mad at Gravity - Burn
Beretta Le Rouge

Post by Beretta Le Rouge »

Beretta is already prepared for the meeting before things get to a proper start, comfortably sprawled back in an available chair. She seems a bit taken aback at the crew wandering into the office, but holds any wry comments to herself - she was already used to cosmopolitan style units during the siege.

When Elle mentions her by name the lass retorts in an Orleans Yat, "You betcha', home sweet home. Didn't think I'd be visiting so soon, though! Not that I'm complaining."

She slinks back in her chair, arms sprawled out behind her as the rest of the chatter plays out. Beretta manages to eyeball a few of the members while things progress. Most notably the six-shooter spook warrants a couple of looks, but nothing as rude as a stare down. The energetic doggo revitalizes some familiar memories, but she remains silent for the honorific title grants.

Daww! Reminds me of Bluetick Willy back home.

When Norona chimes in Beretta feels inclined to toss in her few cents, "Cults of any kind give me the willies, I say we liven up their party with a little fun-fetti - Cid is great for parties."

In a very matter of fact transition she bounces off the idea of living off the land, "Even if we have to scrounge, there's enough gator alone to last a lifetime - just have to be careful we're not on the menu. You do have a woodsy look, I think without too much effort we can keep some fat on our ribs."

Rising from her chair, the generically 'youthful' girl steps up and introduces herself with firm handshakes all around. "If you haven't already guessed names Beretta, Beretta Le(LUH) Rouge - before you ask, it's a family name." She seems genuinely chipper, but not obnoxiously so. In return she asks politely "Where yat?"
Beretta Le Rouge
GB stats: Pace 10 (swim 6); Parry 6; Toughness 30 (18); Bennies - 2
Wilk’s 227 Pulse Pistol; Range: 18/36/72; Damage: 2d6+1; RoF: 2; AP: 2; Shots: 22/24; Notes: Semi-Auto, 3RB, +1 to Shooting rolls.
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

notice [dice]0[/dice]
wild dice [dice]1[/dice]

Conrad sat across two seats in the meeting room, lounging back, causing the seats to creak in protest. As by far the largest person in the room, even sat down he was taller than most people stood up.
He wasn’t wearing any armour, but had a cowboy hat on and an unlit cigar dangling from the side of his cragged mouth. Two pistols sat in shoulder holsters and another sat at his hip and his tail dangled between the chairs, occasionally twitching or sweeping behind him, banging the feet of anybody sat near him. He unconsciously played with a silver cross dangling from his neck as he looked around at his new compatriots

A Dog Boy, very eager to please.
A human, a glitterboy pilot he thought. He was sure he’d seen him around. Very confident if he was being polite about it.
Some kind of elf – he looked the outdoorsy type
The other two … they looked a little odd; one physically, the other one he couldn’t put his finger on it, but there was something bothering him slightly about him. Just couldn’t put his finger on it.

Then Ella Hammerhand came in and he paid attention to her speech, making a few notes as to supplies they might need. As she explained their mission, he stopped when she mentioned Dinosaur Swamp. Yep, let’s send the Lizardman to a swamp, at least it won’t be cold. It’s a long range job, with no information on potential bases and what we might be facing. He scribbled out the first few numbers he’d written and increased them. At minimum, they would be needing another vehicle to help with the supplies. Hopefully one of them could drive as there was only so much that his ATV could carry, especially with his workshop onboard. They would definitely be needing a whole batch of spare parts for the Glitter Boy because would be taking a lot of fire.

He stopped for a second when Ella Hammerhand announced who would be team leader. He hadn’t been expecting it or wanted it, but … Wait, they put the Dog Boy in charge. Conrad facepalmed when Kesslan reacted to the news. Oh joy he thought, looking over at the scout for his reaction.

“Sir, what sort of supplies have already been allocated to us, can we draw up a list of requests to supplement it and do we have any intel on potential problems?” He asked Ella Hammerhand, hoping to get information and keep them on topic.

"Name's Conrad," he doffed his hat at the rest of the team, "I'll be your operator for this trip and probably your taxi driver as well."
Beretta Le Rouge

After Conrad introduces himself, Beretta suddenly realizes she overlooked the presence of the Grackle Tooth - a somewhat surprising notion, given their tendency to be somewhat difficult to miss. Maybe it was the uneasy calm after the war, or rambunctious puppy antics. . . irrespective, now that she has the time to mull over it, she's sure he seems familiar. . . and no it's not just because all Grackle's look alike.

Then again, the world does tend to change perspective when your looking down the nose of a glittering legend - no, she was sure this fella was familiar.

There was that Tolkeen Refugee. . .

As the saying goes, sometimes you have to tackle the Grackle (in the room).

Beretta clears her throat, "So, Conrad is it?" Cracking a wry smile she extends the same firm handshake. "I think we've already been acquainted, granted I lost a couple of inches now that Cid's taking a break. I'm glad you decided to join up with the Tomorrow Legion after that rocky introduction - no hard feelings. The siege has everyone on edge. . ."

Trying to get back to the meeting at hand, she quips a bit at the pooch's expense to get things back on track ". . . I know exactly what your thinking though, I'm used to being the top dog myself - although, I suppose I don't quite meet the criteria given Kesslan's natural aptitude."

Being entirely satirical, she hopes the good natured joke goes well enough.
Beretta Le Rouge
Wilk’s 227 Pulse Pistol; Range: 18/36/72; Damage: 2d6+1; RoF: 2; AP: 2; Shots: 22/24; Notes: Semi-Auto, 3RB, +1 to Shooting rolls.
Rabbit Foot

Post by Rabbit Foot »

Notice: [dice]0[/dice]
WC: [dice]1[/dice]

Well, that's just great. Of all the mouth-breathing, moronic clueless muckruckers out there, I got stuck with this pathetic bunch.

Rabbit says nothing while the briefing is underway she just quietly rolls a joint in the corner. At the end of the meeting she asks,

"Fido's in charge?" A long, expressionless pause is followed by a dry admission, "Well, that's just great."
Capt. Murdok

Post by Capt. Murdok »

:Not so Mini Update:

When everyone introduced themselves, the Chief will look at each of them as she responds to their question.
"Yeah boss. I got a question. We gunna get some sort’o introductions? Who are these people? If this is going to be my new Posse it might be good t’know thier names.”
"Introductions have been completed."
"If we catch a squirrel can we keep it!?"
"You are in charge of the operation." for those with exceptional hearing particularly the dog boy, "I don't know how or why. Any actions will be your discretion." Kesslan also notices a very heavy odor of Alcohol coming from Jesse, more than normal from people. (OCC: Please make a notice roll)
"Wise-one, you mentioned cultists. While I know seers offer little in the way of details, do we know anything about them? Perhaps who they worship or what their intentions are?"
"Unfortunately not. You can be assured, there will be an element of evil involved. If you are able to make contact with friendly sentients, you are authorized to bring them back to the Castle, or assist them in resettling in a location of their choice."
"Will we be making this journey overland? Are any supplies available or will be live off the land?"
"An overland route is the best route at this time. The Coalition navy is still very influential, as well as a lack of boats. However, we are not sending you out empty. You can stock up on two clips per weapon, two months of supplies for each of you, and up to two electric mountaineers if you feel you need them. Their range will get you about half way before needing a recharge, I have confidence you can rig something for the glitter boy to recharge them." (OCC: If you wish anything more than this, please make an argument for it and a Persuasion roll.)

Norona has a uneasy feeling about Jesse, and senses that Jesse has a darkness aura about him. While looking at the map, Norona knows that keeping equipment well maintained will be the most difficult challenge while being in a swamp. As far as information of the area, Ghosts have been reported to roam the area and attack people for some reason lost to time.
“Sir, what sort of supplies have already been allocated to us, can we draw up a list of requests to supplement it and do we have any intel on potential problems?”
"In regards to supplies, please refer to my response to Norona. As far as Intel, we have very little. The only thing we do know, the word Jackson appears to be important. That could be a name, it could be a place. One more thing, the route to take there, the town of WICKLIFFE is a busy town to cross the Mississippi. There you will be able to get the latest intel of the Kingdom of Magic as well hopefully intel of the Dinosaur Swamp. Just be careful of CS patrols on the way there."

The door to the office opens up to everyone's surprise, in comes a human male, strong and grizzlies. "I apologize for being late Chief, I was following up on some leads." The individual, closes the door and walks to beside the chief.

The chief as a slight look of annoyment on her face. "Very well Major. I was just wrapping up the briefing. This is Major O'Neal, he is in charge of security."

The Major will tilt his head in her direction. "Thank you chief. I'm here to reinforce the need for Operational Security." The major will pull out a data pad and project his notes on a digital board. "OPSEC. for short. Everything you see here at Castle Refuge is classified. Our troop locations are classified. Our troop makeup is classified. CS troops and Kingdom of magic troops will do anything to get any information about us. I don't want to have to investigate anyone one of you as well. I can not stress to you enough the severity of what you know. Now if you will excuse me, I have some people to interrogate." The major turns off his pad, and walks right out of the room before anyone could answer.

The chief sits there looking right at the door. "Well then, I'll give the Major one thing, he is brief and to the point" If you don't have any further questions, you are scheduled to leave first thing in the morning. If you wish to leave early, that is up to you. good luck, all of you." The chief will resume reviewing reports of various activities.
Norona

Post by Norona »

((rolls held))
Capt. Murdok wrote:"An overland route is the best route at this time. The Coalition navy is still very influential, as well as a lack of boats. However, we are not sending you out empty. You can stock up on two clips per weapon, two months of supplies for each of you, and up to two electric mountaineers if you feel you need them. Their range will get you about half way before needing a recharge, I have confidence you can rig something for the glitter boy to recharge them." (OCC: If you wish anything more than this, please make an argument for it and a Persuasion roll.)
"Thank you, the electric vehicles may prove useful and two months supplies will go along way.." Norona replies politely, Although I much prefer my wing board, not everyone will be able to travel on the ley lines." He looks to the group, "I know a little of the area it is mired in swamp and will make keeping our technological equipment in good repair very difficult. The Mountaineers will struggle but walking robots and power armor will be slowed down severely." The half-elf thinks for a moment as he considers what types of challenges they might encounter casting a glance at Jesse. He suddenly stops for a moment he senses an aura of darkness on the man. He watches Jesse closely as he shares his next bit of information. "The area is also plagued by ghosts and other spirits. Travelling in daylight in much preferred."

If only Zoffa was here, she would smell death and I could be sure. For the rest of the meeting Norona falls quiet, keeping an eye on Jesse out of one corner of his eye watching for signs of undeath and darkness.
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Listening to the others JD Flint stays quiet, impasse. When Norona mentions ghosts and demons his fingers reach up to touch the cross hanging from the silver necklace he wears.

As the briefing winds down Jesse lifts his wide brimmed hat off of his head. Reaching into the armored hat he pulls out a cigar and sticks it between his teeth. Replacing the hat onto his head he pulls out a match and his turnip watch, flipping open the ancient timepiece he grunts at what it displays. Striking the match with his thumb he snaps the watch closed making it disappear into a picket as he lifts the flame up towards the cigar.

"Damn. Forgot I quit."

Dropping the match he crushes it with his armored boot and glances over at the large Grackle Tooth. Nodding at the giant D-Bee he holds up the cigar for inspection.

"Cuban. Carried across... from... hmm... it came across the Hunting Grounds with me to this world."

Setting down the cigar the Gunslinger turns to look at each member of his new Posse. Trying to look alive and interested he smiles.

Well, he thinks, smile but it doesn't quite reach his face. Blankly the deader looks around the room then says, "Well. Marshal Kessler. I reckon I'll grab my pack and rustle up my other gear then head down to the 'steam wagon' bay. I'd love to see what new fangled rides we're riding in."

Taking a deep breath the man says, "Look forward to get'n ta know ya each lit'le mor'."

"Oh!"
Turning back to face the others the deader growls deeply (((OOC roll: Intimidation: [dice]0[/dice] /// Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]))). After a moment he laughs and tips his hat at the Werewolf. "How was that?"

As he steps towards the exit he does pull a smile across his face and nods at the females in the room.
Norona

Post by Norona »

((rolls held))

When Jesse leaves the room Norona breathers a little easier, for now the man seems to be a servant of good, otherwise why would the Tomorrow Legion be associated with him? Giving the benefit of the doubt Norona turns his attention to potential challenges.

"Madame, given the spectral activity in the area I would like request a device that banishes spirits. Perhaps something from one of those famed legion techno-wizards? Along those same lines, given we will have electric vehicles and be sleeping out of doors, may I also request an energy field generator that will convert ley line energy into electricty?"

Persuasion (d4-2 unskilled, +2 from Charisma = d4): [dice]0[/dice]
Ace: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild: [dice]1[/dice]
Total (with ace): 6

OOC: A TW device or similar with the "banish" power and an Energy Field Generator (TW) from TLPG p. 104
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

Notice[dice]0[/dice]
wild dice [dice]1[/dice]

Conrad blinked at Berretta realising whom he was talking to.

"Oh," he smiled with a cragged grin, "you're that Glitterboy. Nice to meet you when we don't have rail guns pointed at each other."

Looking at the Chief, he took the cigar out of his mouth. Better to be respectful while he was asking for something

"I don't know what the driving skills of the others are like, but I already have an ATV with a nuclear engine, so we probably don't need three for only 6 of us and one of us will likely be in their armour for the travelling. If we are on extended duty and likely to see combat, might I request spare parts for the ATVs and the Glitterboy instead?"

Persuasion[dice]2[/dice]
wild dice [dice]3[/dice]
Dead Jesse wrote:Dropping the match he crushes it with his armored boot and glances over at the large Grackle Tooth. Nodding at the giant D-Bee he holds up the cigar for inspection. "Cuban. Carried across... from... hmm... it came across the Hunting Grounds with me to this world."
"Don't know this Cuban, but it looks like a good make. if you've got a few more, I'd happily share a stogie with ya."
Beretta Le Rouge

Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]

Apparently Beretta's been a bit distracted from some of the more subtle occurrences in the room, mulling over the task to come instead. When Jesse tries to rattle the mood she's at least drawn back to the present, momentarily.

"Gasundheit! Huckleberries will clean that right up. Old Swamp remedy."

Beretta points wildly, apparently one of those gesture talkers, as she builds off the bartering phase set in motion.
Norona wrote:"Madame, given the spectral activity in the area I would like request a device that banishes spirits. Perhaps something from one of those famed legion techno-wizards? Along those same lines, given we will have electric vehicles and be sleeping out of doors, may I also request an energy field generator that will convert ley line energy into electricty?"
"Mhmm, I second that notion - spooks give me the heebie jeebies. I don't have the best outlook on things that exempt themselves from the laws of physical reality. Just weird, really." Nodding in the Elf's general direction, not that she's cozy enough with elves in general to realize his mixed blood. "Oh, and don't you be worrying about Cid - he's got his swamp legs. And by all means, if you can milk science from those hell-scars. . . why not. Fight fire with fire."

Generally used to doing things the conventional (non-magic) way, Beretta seems amicable to the notion.
Conrad wrote:"I don't know what the driving skills of the others are like, but I already have an ATV with a nuclear engine, so we probably don't need three for only 6 of us and one of us will likely be in their armour for the traveling. If we are on extended duty and likely to see combat, might I request spare parts for the ATVs and the Glitterboy instead?"
In agreement with Conrad, Beretta looks quizzically at Ellie. "Well, I believe the man's mostly right - Cid can get cramped after a day or two, so when I need to stretch out a bit it might be nice to have somewhere to stash him. As long as me make frequent enough stops, it shouldn't be an issue." Scratching her chin she flops her chair around and hangs over the backrest. "Only thing I can see us needing is a proper trauma kit - I've got some basics, but if we plan to head on down to the swamp, we'll need more than just band-aids and opiate pills."

Especially if some of us are already ill. I don't know about that Jesse guy, but the alcohol, the skin tone. . . I've seen cancer before.

Persuasion [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]
Ace [dice]4[/dice]
Total: 11 (6+3+2)
Last edited by Beretta Le Rouge on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beretta Le Rouge
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Notice: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]3[/dice]
Exploding Die [dice]5[/dice]
+2 to Notice for scents/psychich sense
Beretta Le Rouge wrote: ". . . I know exactly what your thinking though, I'm used to being the top dog myself - although, I suppose I don't quite meet the criteria given Kesslan's natural aptitude."
Kesslan tilts his head at Beretta "You mean you're a guy? I thought you were a girl. Or.. well I mean I guess girls can hump too. To establish dominance and all that, some are pack leaders afterall."
Rabbit Foot wrote: "Fido's in charge?" A long, expressionless pause is followed by a dry admission, "Well, that's just great."
Rabbit's sarcasm goes completely over the dogboys head "I know right!? Don't worry I'll make the best Alpha ever!" he says it the way you'd expect a teenager to claim they were the best general in the world or some other boastful claim.
Capt. Murdok wrote:You can stock up on two clips per weapon, two months of supplies for each of you, and up to two electric mountaineers if you feel you need them.
Persuasion:
-2 Charisma
-2 unskilled
[dice]4[/dice]

Kesslan shows at least some degree of intelligence at this particular point. "Uh..." his ears dip a little along with his tail "Any chance some of us might.. .maybe get some armour?" He almost looks worried he's going to get hit or scolded for asking.
Dead Jesse wrote:"Oh!" [/b]Turning back to face the others the deader growls deeply. After a moment he laughs and tips his hat at the Werewolf. "How was that?"
Resist Intimidation:
+2 (Strong willed)
Spirit: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]

Kesslan is apparently caught off guard by the sudden growl, the dog boy taking a step back, hackles rising along with a low growl of his own. He doesn't respond to the question, just warrily watches Jesse leave. Even when the man is gone, Kesslan seems to remain somewhat on edge.
I bring the fire
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

notice[dice]0[/dice]
wild dice[dice]1[/dice]
Conrad shook his head at Jessie's behaviour and stood up, the chairs creaking in relief as his weight was lifted off them. He walked over to Kesslan and slapped him friendly on the back (ooc though that might still be strong enough to jar kesslan)

"Ignore him, he's being a bit of an idiot."
Rabbit Foot

Post by Rabbit Foot »

Notice: [dice]0[/dice]
WC: [dice]1[/dice]

The sickly looking gunman is a bit of an ass. Rabbit turns to the group and makes a show of stamping the floor and growling "Grooowwowwolll! I can do it too!"

Hmm, supplies, supplies, lessee. "Hmm, I'd like about 400 rockets. That should cover my end, thanks!"
Capt. Murdok

Post by Capt. Murdok »

"Madame, given the spectral activity in the area I would like request a device that banishes spirits. Perhaps something from one of those famed legion techno-wizards? Along those same lines, given we will have electric vehicles and be sleeping out of doors, may I also request an energy field generator that will convert ley line energy into electricty?"
The chief looks at Norona "We can provide a nuclear converter for your use. However we do not have any magical devices to ward off any specters."
"I don't know what the driving skills of the others are like, but I already have an ATV with a nuclear engine, so we probably don't need three for only 6 of us and one of us will likely be in their armour for the travelling. If we are on extended duty and likely to see combat, might I request spare parts for the ATVs and the Glitterboy instead?"
"Parts for the ATV can be spared, If you have a serious problem, you will be able to repair it. Gliterboy parts are not as easy to come buy."
"Only thing I can see us needing is a proper trauma kit - I've got some basics, but if we plan to head on down to the swamp, we'll need more than just band-aids and opiate pills."
"A trauma kit is a good idea, one will be made available for you. I hope you don't need it too much."
"Any chance some of us might.. .maybe get some armour?"
Seeing the lack of self defense equipment this team has, the chief sighs a little. "If you need personal armor and do not already have any, please see Chuck Jones for some Plastic man armor."
"Hmm, I'd like about 400 rockets. That should cover my end, thanks!"
"I'm confident you will find some replacement ammunition in your travels. Now if there is no further business, You are scheduled to leave first thing in the morning, please take the rest of the day to put your affairs in order. Dismissed."
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

"Okay, let's get a few bits and pieces and I'll look over the ATV and collect the parts."

Return to “Adventure Archive”