View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Out of Character Chatter 

Hey all, feel like I haven't been around probably as much as I should have been--it looks like I've managed to not fall as far behind as I was afraid I had, far as actual posts. A little bit of it's the usual holiday stuff, but my Dad's been in the hospital the last couple weeks, too. (He's doing much better, might get out as early as today.) Anyhow, sorry if I seem like I'm not around, I'mma try and do better.

Human female, age 32

Glitter Boy Pilot, formerly Night Witch

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6

Charisma +4; Pace 4 (+d4); Parry 4; Toughness 5 (natural), 11 (6) (Huntsman armor), 29 (18) (GB armor)

Skills: Driving d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (American) d6, Knowledge (Battle) d6, Knowledge (History) d8, Notice d6, Repair d6, Persuasion d6, Shooting d10

Hindrances:
Lame, Loyal, Quirk (Cheerful)

Edges:
Attractive, Danger Sense, Dead Shot, Power Armor Jock, Strong Willed

Glitter Boy
Size 3, +18 MDC Armor, +6 Toughness, Pace 10 (+d10), Swim Pace 6
Enhanced Strength (d12+4), Half damage from lasers, Life Support (self-contained breathing, immune to heat, cold, radiation, environmental toxins, and disease), Full Electronics Suite
Melee damage Str + d6 Mega Damage, not considered unarmed

Boom Gun
Range 250 / 500 / 1000, damage 4d12+6, RoF 1, Shots 1,000, AP 25, MBT, Mega-Damage

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:41 am

Okay, the kind of dragon shapechanged into was clarified. This changes many things. Because of that, I'm going to invalidate all these rolls, as they're based on the wrong stats now. Starting over from scratch:

1d12 = 7 (7) or 1d6 = 2 (2)
And benny it because why not? 1d12 = 8 (8) or 1d6 = 2 (2)
Another 1d12 = 12 (12) or 1d6 = 6 (6)
Ace 1d12 = 11 (11)
and another 1d12 = 12 (12) or 1d6 = 4 (4)
Ace 1d12 = 7 (7)

==========
1d12 = 1 (1)
1d6 = 5 (5)
1d12 = 7 (7)
1d6 = 3 (3)
Oops, more rolls to scrap
==========
Toughness 35, reduced by 3 to 33, versus 53 damage. 20 over toughness is...5 wounds?
So, spending 1 of 3 bennies to attempt to soak:
1d10 = 4 (4) or 1d6 = 1 (1)
Definitely a benny, now 2 of 3:
1d10 = 7 (7) or 1d6 = 5 (5)
And last benny:
1d10 = 3 (3) or 1d6 = 3 (3)

So, 4 wounds suffered, same basic results as before. Incapacitation, injury, etc etc.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:16 am
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Zima wrote:
Hey all, feel like I haven't been around probably as much as I should have been--it looks like I've managed to not fall as far behind as I was afraid I had, far as actual posts. A little bit of it's the usual holiday stuff, but my Dad's been in the hospital the last couple weeks, too. (He's doing much better, might get out as early as today.) Anyhow, sorry if I seem like I'm not around, I'mma try and do better.

Sorry to here that and sorry I did not see this sooner. Hope all is well now.

Iconic Framework: Crazy
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Charisma: -2; Pace: 16 d8; Parry: 6; Uncanny Reflexes -2; Toughness:12 (5); Strain: 1 Bennies: 3 Cards: Mechanical Malfunction, Theme Song

ISP: 30/30 and 6/10

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=252

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 pm
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Egil Skallgrim wrote:
Zima wrote:

Sorry to here that and sorry I did not see this sooner. Hope all is well now.

Seems we have had a few of us, through the holidays, dealing some sort of medical need or emergency. We are still fighting the good fight and could use a solid shot of GlitterGirl Sparkly Cannon on the demon.

Active effects: None
Parry: 4 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 34(16) / 11(4) in humanoid form
Notable Edges: Arcane Background (Psionics)
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (Electronics) d8+1, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+1, Psionics d6, Repair d10+1, and Shooting d6.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bite (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Psionics: Clairvoyance (Detect the out of ordinary), Mind Reading (Read Others Thoughts), and Telepathy (Mentally Communicate with Others).
Equipment of Note:
  • Flaming Great Sword Damage: Str (d12+4) + d12 + 4; AP 3; MD; +3 Fighting; Flames on Dragon-speak command.
  • Enchanted Demon Bracers +3 Parry
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Wounds: 0/4 | Fatigue: 0/2 | ISP: 10/10 | PPE: 10/00
Action Cards: Last Stand - "Your hero and any adjacent allies gain +2 Parry and Toughness. Allies who move into contact after the card is played gain the bonus as well. The effect ends when a Joker is dealt."
Bennies: 4/5

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -
11 XP | 6.50 PPW | 4 EP (2nd Qtr 2017)
4 XP | 1.20 PPW | 1 EP (3rd Qtr 2017)
6 XP | 2.00 PPW | 2 EP (4th Qtr 2017)

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:32 am

So, the Adventure Card I drew way back when had this for text:
Quote:
Adventure Card(s): Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current “scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).

Could I use that to bring Whisper back to action?

Adventure Card(s): Flesh Wound - Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current “scene” (typically a combat or immediately thereafter).
Bennies: 4

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

I'd say no, as much as I'd like to say yes, because it specifically states it is for an extra.

Nameless:
    Adventure Deck (WIP)
    GM Bennies: 6/6

Murder Hobos:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 am

Huh, weird. My Whisper account hasn't got permission to post in Item Validation for some reason.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 am

My main account had that issue for a long time. I had to badger VV a few times before it was fixed. Oddly all my other player accounts could already do it.

Tiberius
Bennies 3 of 3
ISP 28/30

Player James
Alts: Fizzwaite Zipwidget, Hawdore, Sparkmort "Sparky" Zipwidget, Brute

Stats
Agility d8 | Smarts d8 | Spirit d10 | Strength d6 | Vigor d6
Pace 8 | Parry 8 | Toughness 12(6) + 2 toughness when cyber-armor is active.

Powers
Valiant Will (Boost Trait)
This power allows a character to increase any of a target’s Traits by one die type for a standard success, or by two with a raise. The affected Trait can exceed d12. Each step over d12 adds +1 to his Trait total. For example, a raise on someone who already has a d12 in the affected Trait grants him d12+2 for the duration of the power. Multiple castings stack, though the caster must keep track of when each casting expires as usual.
Trappings: Brave - When a power cast with this trapping is used it instills the beneficiary with courage against that which goes bump in the night. For +1 ISP, gain +1 to Spirit checks vs Fear, and on a Raise gain +1 spirit die type increase.

Dauntless Resolve (Greater Boost Trait)
This Mega Power doubles the power’s effect; two die types for a success, four with a raise.
Trappings: Brave - When a power cast with this trapping is used it instills the beneficiary with courage against that which goes bump in the night. For +1 ISP, gain +1 to Spirit checks vs Fear, and on a Raise gain +1 spirit die type increase.

Argent Strike (Smite)
This power is cast on a weapon of some sort. If it’s a ranged weapon, it affects one entire magazine, 20 bolts, shells, or arrows, or one full “load” of ammunition (the GM may have to determine the exact quantity for unusual weapons). While the spell is in effect, the weapon’s damage is increased by +2 or +4 with a raise.
Trappings: As it is effective against many supernatural foes Socrates gives his weapon an aura of silver when using this power.

Courageous Strike (Greater Smite)
This Mega Power version of smite confers two effects:
  • The bonus damage is +4 with success, +8 with a raise, and the damage becomes Mega Damage.
  • The caster may choose any Trapping to confer at the time of casting. This might be silver, fire, holy light, etc.
Trappings: Varies.

Legacy of the Fae (Deflection)
Deflection powers work in a variety of ways. Some actually deflect incoming attacks, others blur the target’s form or produce other illusionary effects. The end result is always the same however — to misdirect incoming melee and missile attacks from the user. With a standard success, attackers must subtract 2 from any Fighting, Shooting, or other attack rolls directed at the user. A raise increases the penalty to –4. This also acts as Armor against area effect weapons.
Trappings: Using a technique long known to the fae he can bend the light around him to create ghost after images of himself, confusing those that are attempting to target him.

TK Shield (Greater Deflection)
This Mega Power version of deflection grants a −4 effect on a success, or −6 on a raise.
Trappings: Though lacking true telekinetic ability he possesses sufficient skill to project a field a short distance from his body can deflect most forms of ballistic and energy attacks.

Frequently used skills
Skills:
    Agility
    • Fighting d12
    • Shooting d10

Smarts
    • Psionics d8
    • Knowledge(American) d8
    • Knowledge(Arcana) d4
    • Notice d6 + 2 (sight based checks only)
    • Survival d6 + 2
    • Tracking d6 + 2

Special Abilities
Ability Name: Ability Description if desired

Edges
    AB (Psionics) - Gain 10 ISP and three powers
    Champion - +2 damage / toughness vs. supernatural evil
    Level Headed / Improved Level Headed - Act on best of three cards in combat
    Major Psionic - Double base ISP and gain ability to get bonuses to Psionics roll by spending ISP
    Master Psionic - Gain access to Mega Power versions of all powers the hero knows
    Elan - +2 when spending a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls)
    Woodsman - +2 Tracking Survival, and Stealth
    Rapid Recharge - Regain 1 Power Point every 30 minutes
    Brave - +2 to Fear tests
    Ambidextrous - Ignore –2 penalty for using off-hand

Hindrances
    [Racial] Enemies - All creatures of Darkness (Undead) and Flame (Demonic) will seek to kill an eldakar given the opportunity.
    [Racial] Weakness - All eldakar are deathly vulnerable to Black Iron and Blood Steel, suffering +4 damage from those sources.
    [Iconic] Code of Honor - See below
    Major Heroic - A Cyber-Knight always helps those in need.
    Minor Loyal - A Cyber-Knight would never never betray or disappoint his comrades.
    Minor Pacifist - A Cyber-Knight only uses violence when all other options have been exhausted. Prisoners and the defenseless are to be protected above all else.

Code:
[OOC=Notice]
Notice Die [dice]1d6[/dice]
Wild Die [Dice]1d6[/Dice]
[size=85]Constant Effects: +2 to sight based Notice checks[/size]
[size=85][color=#8000FF]Temporary Effects: None[/color][/size][/OOC]

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:26 pm

And even so I can't post in the Approved Items subfolder. I suspect that is a GM only area.

Tiberius
Bennies 3 of 3
ISP 28/30

Player James

Stats

Powers
This power allows a character to increase any of a target’s Traits by one die type for a standard success, or by two with a raise. The affected Trait can exceed d12. Each step over d12 adds +1 to his Trait total. For example, a raise on someone who already has a d12 in the affected Trait grants him d12+2 for the duration of the power. Multiple castings stack, though the caster must keep track of when each casting expires as usual.

This Mega Power doubles the power’s effect; two die types for a success, four with a raise.

Argent Strike (Smite)
This power is cast on a weapon of some sort. If it’s a ranged weapon, it affects one entire magazine, 20 bolts, shells, or arrows, or one full “load” of ammunition (the GM may have to determine the exact quantity for unusual weapons). While the spell is in effect, the weapon’s damage is increased by +2 or +4 with a raise.
Trappings: As it is effective against many supernatural foes Socrates gives his weapon an aura of silver when using this power.

• The bonus damage is +4 with success, +8 with a raise, and the damage becomes Mega Damage.
  • The caster may choose any Trapping to confer at the time of casting. This might be silver, fire, holy light, etc.

Deflection powers work in a variety of ways. Some actually deflect incoming attacks, others blur the target’s form or produce other illusionary effects. The end result is always the same however — to misdirect incoming melee and missile attacks from the user. With a standard success, attackers must subtract 2 from any Fighting, Shooting, or other attack rolls directed at the user. A raise increases the penalty to –4. This also acts as Armor against area effect weapons.
Trappings: Using a technique long known to the fae he can bend the light around him to create ghost after images of himself, confusing those that are attempting to target him.

This Mega Power version of deflection grants a −4 effect on a success, or −6 on a raise.
Trappings: Though lacking true telekinetic ability he possesses sufficient skill to project a field a short distance from his body can deflect most forms of ballistic and energy attacks.

Frequently used skills
Skills:
    Agility
    • Fighting d12
    • Shooting d10

Smarts
    • Psionics d8
    • Knowledge(American) d8
    • Knowledge(Arcana) d4
    • Survival d6 + 2
    • Tracking d6 + 2

Special Abilities

Edges
    Major Psionic - Double base ISP and gain ability to get bonuses to Psionics roll by spending ISP
    Master Psionic - Gain access to Mega Power versions of all powers the hero knows
    Brave - +2 to Fear tests

Hindrances
    [Racial] Enemies - All creatures of Darkness (Undead) and Flame (Demonic) will seek to kill an eldakar given the opportunity.
    [Racial] Weakness - All eldakar are deathly vulnerable to Black Iron and Blood Steel, suffering +4 damage from those sources.
    Minor Loyal - A Cyber-Knight would never never betray or disappoint his comrades.
    Minor Pacifist - A Cyber-Knight only uses violence when all other options have been exhausted. Prisoners and the defenseless are to be protected above all else.

Code:
[OOC=Notice]

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:27 pm

My apologies for my infrequent posting. My new job position is even more restrictive in therms of access to the Internet, so checking for posts during daytime hours is not as easy as it used to be.

On top of that, the topic was not alerting me to new posts so I wasn't being prompted to check it.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Did you ever figure out your notification problem? Are you posting to www.savagerifts.com/sr/ and not the URL with IP address in it that we had to use for a while when the site crashed a few months back? From what VV said the server the IP address points to is a backup or something and can't do email notifications.

Tiberius
Bennies 3 of 3
ISP 28/30

Player James

Stats

Powers

Argent Strike (Smite)

Frequently used skills
Skills:
    Agility
    • Fighting d12
    • Shooting d10

Smarts
    • Psionics d8
    • Knowledge(American) d8
    • Knowledge(Arcana) d4
    • Survival d6 + 2
    • Tracking d6 + 2

Special Abilities

Edges
    Brave - +2 to Fear tests

Hindrances

Code:
[OOC=Notice]

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Just wanted to thank Joe for the shiny new Avatar. I really was trying to find something that was NOT one of the two pics you can find of a Fennodi online. (Seriously, you'd think there'd be a LITTLE fanart out there...)

In Suit, w/o Staff: Pace 10/Run d10; Parry: 6 (Size 3); Toughness 26 (18 MD)
In Suit, w/Staff: Parry 5 (Size 3)
Out of Suit: Pace 6/Run d6; Parry 6; Toughness 11 (5), if there's time to put on the Huntsman
Edges: Telemechanics, Major/Master Psionics; w/Staff: Imp. Sweep
ISP: 30
Powers: Telepathy, Intangibility, Armor
Mega-Powers: Greater Telepathy, Astral Projection (only in armor, must use Telemech first), Greater Armor
From Staff: Stun, Greater Stun
Other: +2 Visual Notice, Infravision, Cold Vulnerability, Distinctive D-Bee

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:50 am

So...

Okay, maybe we can have a quick sidebar here, just to avoid potentially spending a lot of game time spinning our wheels fruitlessly.

Is the vanishing of two characters and our ride something we can constructively pursue, in-character? Or should we just suck it up and go on?

I ask because there's...an odd sort of tone in the past couple of GM posts. It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels like we're being discouraged from following up on this situation. Repeatedly being told we don't notice things; absence of any kind of details about what we're pretty clearly looking for (like signs for where the car might have gone; signs of conflict, etc). That kind of thing.

Rather than just keep doggedly posting, it seems wise to try to communicate clearly.

What do we...all of us, including the GM...want to do next?

Mon May 14, 2018 6:43 am
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

In regards to the missing players, there isn't much we can do.

In regards to missing in game personel and resources, I would say that travel in general can bog down a campaign unless we determine ahead of time certain parameters. If we look at what we have right now in terms of transportation, we slow way down and really get bogged down en route to something else that moves the story along.

Travel in general can be highly time consuming especially in a Play by Post.

May I recommend something that is being done in the 18th COT
Speedy Travel

When we loose players it is really a challenge to write them out in a fashion that is suitable to the campaign. That leaves us with the challenge of what to do about their departure. Make it big. Gm Fiat it. It is a tough call. It can also be pretty devastating to both players and gms. Loss is never welcome and something people go looking for.

Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d4, Knowledge (Electronics) d8+1, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+1, Psionics d6, Repair d10+1, and Shooting d6.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+5 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bite (d12+3d6+5 AP4), and Fear.
Psionics: Clairvoyance (Detect the out of ordinary), Mind Reading (Read Others Thoughts), and Telepathy (Mentally Communicate with Others).
Equipment of Note:
  • Flaming Great Sword Damage: Str (d12+4) + d12 + 4; AP 3; MD; +3 Fighting; Flames on Dragon-speak command.
Action Cards: Last Stand - "Your hero and any adjacent allies gain +2 Parry and Toughness. Allies who move into contact after the card is played gain the bonus as well. The effect ends when a Joker is dealt."

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -

Mon May 14, 2018 8:14 am

My heartfelt apologies for not keeping up.

Due to my new work location and schedule, I'm not as free to check the Interwebs as before, and frankly when I get home these days, I'm too busy with Real Life(tm) to spend much time on the machine.

I depend on the notifications to remind me to post, but every time a new thread starts, I'm not aware of it until I happen to peek in the forum (or get an OOC post).

I'll try to read up on the current thread and contribute.

Again, my apologies.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Chevy: There is an option to Subscribe to Forum, which would tell you any time there's a new post in the Adventure Forum, rather than having to subscribe one Thread at a time. If you're using notifications, I highly recommend it.

Out of Suit: Pace 6/Run d6; Parry 6; Toughness 11 (5), if there's time to put on the Huntsman
Mega-Powers: Greater Telepathy, Astral Projection (only in armor, must use Telemech first), Greater Armor

Mon May 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Not that anyone notices, there is no sign of Bop or Tiberius either.

Can we talk about this?

I can't tell if it's meant to be a joke or not.

Please?

Tue May 22, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm really sorry.

Obviously, I'm not able to continue my commitment to the game. I'll try to hang in there for the rest of this adventure, but after that I may have to beg off.

Again, my sincere apologies for leaving you guys hanging.

Tue May 22, 2018 6:04 pm

And I'm still not getting notifications when someone posts. I've subscribed to the thread and the forum, but I guess I'll just try to remember to check the site on a regular basis.

Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Okay, I have a question.

Does Egil deign to tell the rest of us that's he's gone off and single-handedly made a deal to sell the Coalsack gear we salvaged?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Hehe, doesn't sound like it.

How much money do we get now? And what do we need to roll to spend it?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Per Egil's post: 38842 credits each.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Oof...of all the places I looked, the in-character post wasn't one of them. I feel silly now.

Thanks!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Illustrious GM,

Chevy has the Connections Edge with th Black Market. Would this provide any bonuses to the shopping roll?

Also, would other modifiers, such as the Charismatic Edge, apply?

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:52 pm
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

add an additional 7500 for Nomel, Whisper, Egil, and Chevy. Archie holds onto very little for himself. 8K for bribes and research.

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Oh nice, thanks!

I can get that neural mace after all!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:03 pm

So 46342? Cool. But note that Archie can't keep the 8 grand, because the credits 'expire' after a bit. You might try to do something like buying materials for tattoo inks, if they have a cost?

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Or he can do what Chevy is planning to do, which is convert the cash into tradeable goods (e.g., ammo, medicines) that he can use later as tender.

Chevy would be happy to assist, for a small fee of course. ;)

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:56 am
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Archie is using the credits to buy information and to pay for others gathering information once they leave. Might even use it to create a false trail to give us time to ge out of Dodge.

Archie does not hold onto to much of anything, except his father's sword, demon bracers, and the components necessary for his alchemy, enchanting, and tattoos.

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -

Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 am

Hello this is Brody Conrey, Psi-ghost from Psyscape.

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.
Description: 6’ 2” Healthy, regular looking 19-year-old, athletic male. Blue Eyes, Blonde with a tint of red hair close cut. Wears CS armor, CA 7.
Stays in the background, (No he isn’t a front-line fighter, he is a thief.) Keeps Secrets. He is from Psyscape and will report back to them and also Elle the Owl at the Castle. He will gather extra funds, he is a thief but not from his team mates. Will gamble using his ability to read if the person is lying?

Conditions:
PP 35

Bennys: 3

Adventure Deck:
17 - Tale Teller "Your hero must tell a story of his group’s deeds to an audience of some sort (roleplay this) and make a Persuasion roll. If successful, the listeners become friendly and helpful to the entire party."

POWERS (has Mega powers of each due to Master Edge)
OOC Comments
ARMOR: Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Telepathy. GREATER ARMOR Power Points: 5 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.

HAVOC:Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 2–4 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: Instan GREATER HAVOC Power Points: +2 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: Instant

SMITE: (has auto raise) Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)
GREATER SMITE: Power Points: 4 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEKINESIS Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 5 Range: Smarts Duration: 3 (1/round) EXALTED TELEKINESIS Power Points: 10 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEPORT Rank: Seasoned Range Power Points: 3+: Special Duration: Instant GREATER TELEPORTPower Points: 5+ Range: Special Duration: Instant.

DETECT ARCANE at will:: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) EXALTED DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANAPower Points: 4 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) This Mega Power effect can be used by Masters of Magic who have detect arcana at will. They must spend 2 Power Points to use it. Using exalted conceal arcana means the caster is −2 (or −4 with a raise) to be seen or found with clairvoyance or divination
Ghosting as an action no PP.

• Psychic awareness leads many to the ability to sense the feelings of others. This empathy allows your psionic to determine the general emotional state of another being within Smarts range by making an opposed Spirit check. On a raise, she can tell if another character is lying or being evasive in a conversation
• He always gets a strange tingling in the back of her neck when things are about to go all pear-shaped. She’s seen enough trouble to know when it’s coming. Your character has the Danger Sense Edge.

ITEMS
OOC Comments
CA-7 Special Forces Heavy “Dead Boy” Body Armor:
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Strength: no min
Environmental Protection: yes
Weight: 20 lbs
Weapons:
Vibroknives on the forearms (Str+d6, AP 4, Mega Damage)
Garrote wire connected to the left wrist (Str+d4, must follow successful Grapple with a raise).

NG-33 Laser Pistol
Range: 15/30/60
Damage: 2d4+1, AP 2
RoF: 1
Shots: 20
Weight: 4 lbs
Notes: Semi-Auto

Thieves Toolkit
Credits: 1300

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Welcome aboard. I'm assuming Justin will be getting you intro'ed shortly.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:37 pm

I believe that is so.

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.
Description: 6’ 2” Healthy, regular looking 19-year-old, athletic male. Blue Eyes, Blonde with a tint of red hair close cut. Wears CS armor, CA 7.
Stays in the background, (No he isn’t a front-line fighter, he is a thief.) Keeps Secrets. He is from Psyscape and will report back to them and also Elle the Owl at the Castle. He will gather extra funds, he is a thief but not from his team mates. Will gamble using his ability to read if the person is lying?

Conditions:
PP 35

Adventure Deck:
17 - Tale Teller "Your hero must tell a story of his group’s deeds to an audience of some sort (roleplay this) and make a Persuasion roll. If successful, the listeners become friendly and helpful to the entire party."

OOC Comments
ARMOR: Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Telepathy. GREATER ARMOR Power Points: 5 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round) Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.

HAVOC:Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 2–4 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: Instan GREATER HAVOC Power Points: +2 Range: Smarts×3 Duration: Instant

SMITE: (has auto raise) Rank: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEKINESIS Rank: Seasoned Power Points: 5 Range: Smarts Duration: 3 (1/round) EXALTED TELEKINESIS Power Points: 10 Range: Smarts×2 Duration: 3 (1/round)

TELEPORT Rank: Seasoned Range Power Points: 3+: Special Duration: Instant GREATER TELEPORTPower Points: 5+ Range: Special Duration: Instant.

DETECT ARCANE at will:: Novice Power Points: 2 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) EXALTED DETECT/CONCEAL ARCANAPower Points: 4 Range: Sight Duration: 3 (1/round) or 1 hour (1/hour) This Mega Power effect can be used by Masters of Magic who have detect arcana at will. They must spend 2 Power Points to use it. Using exalted conceal arcana means the caster is −2 (or −4 with a raise) to be seen or found with clairvoyance or divination

• Psychic awareness leads many to the ability to sense the feelings of others. This empathy allows your psionic to determine the general emotional state of another being within Smarts range by making an opposed Spirit check. On a raise, she can tell if another character is lying or being evasive in a conversation
• He always gets a strange tingling in the back of her neck when things are about to go all pear-shaped. She’s seen enough trouble to know when it’s coming. Your character has the Danger Sense Edge.

ITEMS
OOC Comments
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Weapons:
Garrote wire connected to the left wrist (Str+d4, must follow successful Grapple with a raise).

NG-33 Laser Pistol

Thieves Toolkit

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Interesting. The magey types may out way the combat heavies.

Equipment of Note:

Architect Awakened
AwkTek
AwkTech -

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 pm

True, eventually I could get Power armor edge and help out a bit. would love too get a Sidewinder or Wild Weasel. won't that cause problems.
hehehehe

Brody Conrey,
OOC Comments
Psi Ghost from Psyscape.

Conditions:
PP 35

Adventure Deck:

OOC Comments

ITEMS
OOC Comments
+8 Armor.
+2 Toughness
Weapons:

NG-33 Laser Pistol

Thieves Toolkit

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4