Markus Berger - Sorry, but I need to take a leave of absense

They're silent but deadly...
GM: Pender Lumkiss
Markus Berger

Markus Berger - Sorry, but I need to take a leave of absense

Post by Markus Berger »

I am so sorry. Got a promotion on the job and I have to accept I won't have the time (and energy) to game anymore.
Guess you already realized it, right?
I enjoyed a lot the time I spend with all of you and Markus, and I have to thank you all for that. You make possible for me to play a "bad guy" in a "good guys" group, something I had never done before.
Sorry for leaving like this.
Have fun!

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Wounds: 0
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Markus Berger - Sorry, but I need to take a leave of abs

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Markus Berger wrote:I am so sorry. Got a promotion on the job and I have to accept I won't have the time (and energy) to game anymore.
Guess you already realized it, right?
I enjoyed a lot the time I spend with all of you and Markus, and I have to thank you all for that. You make possible for me to play a "bad guy" in a "good guys" group, something I had never done before.
Sorry for leaving like this.
Have fun!
Congratulations man that is awesome!

Hey man when and if things settle down you are always welcome back!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 13th SET - The Quiet Ones”