Noglik - ARES Goblin Shapeshifter - Ready for Review

In this archive lies the much honored characters and concepts that have served us through the first incarnation of Savage Worlds. Never Forgotten!
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Noglik - ARES Goblin Shapeshifter - Ready for Review

Post by Hans Greuber »

HJ: (All Magic and Mysticism)
[dice]0[/dice] - Conservation of Energy. On a raise or better when activating a power, your hero reduces the PPE cost by 1 (Minimum 1)
[dice]1[/dice] - Gain Rapid Recharge
[dice]2[/dice] - Gain Improved Rapid Recharge
[dice]3[/dice] - Gain an Extra Power

Hook: [dice]4[/dice] - Federation of Magic

Goblin Race
Divine Origin ARES - Choice
Powers and Greatness - Animal Shapechange, Resistance and Regeneration.
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Silver Ring 1: 5 / 10
Silver Ring 2: 5 / 10
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Arcane Protection (6 PPE left)
Remote Viewing (6 PPE left)
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Bennies: 1 (+1 Z) / 3
Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie
-1 to Reroll Fear against Vithen Wraiths
-1 to Reroll Arcana to Find Geist among Mirror Selves

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Huey (Mind Rider), Dewey, Louis
Alvin (Mind Rider), Simon, Theodore
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0
Golems (*=Mind Link, #=Winged)
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Noglik - ARES Goblin Shapeshifter

Post by Hans Greuber »

Race: Goblin (Shaintar)
Iconic Framework: ARES - Divine Origin, Animal Shapeshifter, Resistance and Regeneration
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d6 (5), Vigor d6
Charisma: -2 (-6); Pace: 6 ; Parry: 4; Toughness: 11 (4); Strain: 0
Skills
  • 0 Tracking: d4
    1 Notice: d6
    6 Spellcasting: d12
    2 Knowledge - Arcana: d6
    1 Shooting: d4
    1 Fighting: d4
    2 Intimidation: d6
    2 Taunt: d6
Hindrances
  • Racial: Outsider - Locals are likely to raise prices on the Outsider, ignore pleas for help, and generally treat him as if he’s of a lower class than the rest of their society.
    In addition to the roleplaying effects above, your hero’s Charisma suffers a –2 modifier among all but his own people.
  • Racial: Quirk - Your hero has some minor foible that is usually humorous, but can occasionally cause him trouble. A swashbuckler may always try to first slash his initials on his foes before attacking, a dwarf may brag constantly about his culture, or a snobby debutante might not eat, drink, or socialize with the lower class. Noglik's Quirk is to spend most of his time in an animal form.
  • IF: Heroic - This noble soul never says no to a person in need. He doesn’t have to be happy about it, but she always comes to the rescue of those she feels can’t help themselves. He’s the first one to run into a burning building, usually agrees to hunt monsters for little or no pay, and is generally a pushover for a sob story.
  • IF: Enemy: Unknown (Major) - Someone out there hates the character and wants him dead. The value of the Hindrance depends on how powerful the enemy is and how often he might show up. A Minor Enemy might be a lone gunslinger out for vengeance. A Major Enemy might be a supernatural gunslinger who wants your hero dead.
    If the enemy is one day defeated, the GM should gradually work in a replacement, or the hero may buy off the Hindrance by sacrificing an Advance.
  • IF: Enemies: Coalition and Federation of Magic - As Above
  • m: Illiterate - Your hero cannot read. He can probably sign his name and knows what a STOP sign says, but can do little else. He also doesn’t know much about math either. He can probably do 2+2=4, but multiplication and the like are beyond him.
    Illiterates can’t read or write in any language, by the way, no matter how many they actually speak.
  • m: Loyal - Your character may not be a hero, but he’d give his life for his friends. This character can never leave a man behind if there’s any chance at all he could help.
  • M: Bad Luck - Your hero is a little less lucky than most. He gets one less Benny per game session than normal. A character cannot have both Bad Luck and the Luck Edge.
Edges
  • AB (m) - Magic: Starting Power Points: 10; Starting Powers: 3
    Magicians range from powerful wizards to vile cultists. They draw on raw supernatural energy to fuel their eldritch fires. This energy often infuses the worlds in which they live, and is drawn forth with elaborate rituals, words of power, runes, or perhaps even dark sacrifices.
    Wizards are often quite weak early in their careers, but are forces to be reckoned with as they become powerful sorcerers.
    ►►Backlash: When a wizard rolls a 1 on his Spellcasting die (regardless of his Wild Die), he is automatically Shaken. This can cause a wound.
  • Master of Magic (M): True understanding of the ley lines, Rifts, and eldritch flow of power through the world grants many spellcasters exceptional might
    and capability with their magic. A Master of Magic gains the Mega Power option for each power he knows upon taking this Edge. Each time he takes the New Power Edge, he gains both the power and its Mega Power use as well.
Racial Info
  • Dexterous: Goblins begin with a d6 starting Agility. Keen Sense of Smell: Goblins are naturally blessed with Notice d4 and Tracking d 4 . They also get +2 on any scent-based Notice checks.
  • Outsider: All goblinesh face some social stigmas, no matter how progressive the society they are in.
  • Size -1: Goblins must subtract one from their Toughness for their small stature.
  • Small and Evasive: Goblins are smaller than everyone else, and as a survival mechanism grow up learning how to avoid being struck by those larger than
    themselves. Attackers subtract one from all attacks against goblins so long as they are active and aware of the attack.
  • Socially Inept: Goblins exhibit behavior that is strange and unusual to others not of their kin, and must select one Quirk (Minor) at character creation.
  • Tenacious: Goblins who venture into the world are made of tougher stuff than their kin. They begin play with the Hardy Monstrous Ability.
  • Thermal Vision: Goblins have the Infravision Monstrous Ability.
  • Thin-limbed: Goblins must spend double points to raise their Strength at character creation. Furthermore, they can never raise their Strength above a d8, even during play.
  • Distinctive DB: There is no way to hide that he does not look human, making him automatically an enemy to the Coalition and loyal citizens thereof. Members of the species suffer a –4 Charisma when dealing with Coalition soldiers, officials, and most citizens, and hostility often leads to violence with the slightest incident.
IF Info
  • Enemies: As with all wielders of magic, enemy psychics, and mutants, A.R.E.S. Heroes are “shoot-on-sight” targets for Coalition forces. Any who refuse to swear fealty to Lord Dunscon may consider the True Federation to be hostile territory as well.
  • Divine Resilience: Unless killed through violence or other means, divine heroes can live thousands of years. These creatures have Slow Regeneration, and can even regenerate lost limbs over time, making a natural healing roll once per day. Having any cybernetics installed will will eliminate their supernatural healing ability.
  • Inherently Arcane: Mythical heroes have no innate Arcane Backgrounds, but they have a natural pool of 5 P.P.E. and can use any Techno-Wizard devices. Divine origin heroes who take an Arcane Background adds this starting P.P.E. or I.S.P. to any gained from the Edge. Additionally, whenever he takes the Power Points Edge, he gains +10 P.P.E. or I.S.P. instead of +5. This boost to Power Points, when taking an Arcane Background, does not stack with other edges or abilities that offer the same boost to I.S.P. or P.P.E.
  • Duty to the Megaverse: Due to their status in the Megaverse these heroes are bound by ancient duty to protect the weak and fight evil in all its forms. This drive is internal to their being, and they find themselves driven by this insatiable need, or by a need to suppress it. This most often manifests as either the Fanatic, Hard Case, Heroic, In the Thick of it, or Overconfident major hindrances.
  • Divine Rivalry or Mysterious Origins: Either your character is bound and beholden to their pantheon, is a rival or enemy of their pantheon, or simply has no clue about who their parents are. Gain the Enemy (Major) Hindrance for the major enemies of your pantheon, your own pantheon, or of unknown (or alternate) origins.
  • Animal Shape-Change: The character can change into any animal of Size 5 or smaller. The character retains her other abilities while in animal form, unless the form prevents her from using them for some reason. Clothes and other personal possessions are assumed into the creature’s shape, but cannot be used (so worn armor provides no benefit). Carried objects such as weapons are dropped.
    The hero retains her own Smarts, Spirit, and linked skills while in the animal’s form. She gains the animal’s Agility, Strength, Vigor, senses, and special abilities. She also gains the animal’s skills, or retains hers if they’re higher. The character can’t use any device their form can’t manipulate (GM’s call). The character can magically speak while in this form.
  • Resistance and Regeneration: You receive a +4 bonus to resist four negative environmental/damage effects, chosen from the following list. Each may only be chosen once. This also counts as Armor against attacks based on that element. You also gain the the Fast Healer Edge, +2 Toughness, and the Slow Regeneration ability, or upgrade an existing Slow Regeneration Ability to Fast Regeneration. You cannot override a racial weakness or vulnerability with this feature.
    Cold/Ice, Darkness, Earth/Stone, Electricity/Lightning/Ion, Fire/Heat, Force, Kinetic Energy (including bullets, explosions, and rail guns), Light (including daylight and lasers), Magnetism, Necromantic, Poisons/Diseases, Radiation, Sound, Specific Metals (Silver, Cold Iron, etc), Water, Wind & Air, and others as appropriate. Note you can trade two resistance choices to include all Magical Sources OR all Psionics sources of damage. But even friendly arcane powers of the chosen type must subtract this modifier to affect the resistant hero. This does not combine with similar abilities, such as the Arcane Resistance Edge.
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Advances

Iconic Framework
Origin: Divine Origin
P&G: Resistance and Regeneration (Psionics, Poison and Disease, Fear); Animal Shapechange

Hero’s Journey:
  • Conservation of Energy - On a raise or better when activating a power, your hero reduces the PPE cost by 1 (Minimum 0)
  • Rapid Recharge - This Edge allows an arcane character to regain 1 Power
    Point every 30 minutes
  • Improved Rapid Recharge - The character regains 1 Power Point every 15 minutes.
  • Extra Power - Arcane casters benefit from a variety of spells. Your hero knows one power of any Rank from her own list or one Novice power normally unavailable.
Advances
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): AB: Magic and Master of Magic
  • Novice 1 Advance: +1 Die to Strength
  • Novice 2 Advance:
  • Novice 3 Advance:
  • Seasoned 1 Advance:
  • Seasoned 2 Advance:
  • Seasoned 3 Advance:
  • Seasoned 4 Advance:
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Gear

Flaming Sword (TW)
  • Damage: Str+d10 AP4; MD
  • Weight: 1 lb
  • Credits: 90,000
  • Notes: Ignore minimum Strength, and targets may catch fire (see Savage Worlds). Looks like a normal sword hilt until activated (free action).
Shard Pistol (TW)
  • Range: 15/30/60
  • Damage: 2d8+1
  • RoF: 3
  • AP: 1
  • Shots: 36
  • Weight: 4 lbs
  • Credits: 72,000
  • Notes: 3RB; lower Trait (Vigor) activated by Shooting (ice Trappings), requires 3 PPE to load.
NG RA15 Cannonball armor
  • +4 Armor
  • +1 Toughness
  • Large number of bags and pouches built in, plus each oversized shoulder pad has a small compartment for ammunition, flares, or grenades.
  • Strength Minimum of d6
  • Flashlight on Left Shoulder
  • basic (five mile range) communications
  • Light-sensitive visor (offset illumination penalties by 2 and provide +2 to resist blinding attacks)
  • Weight: 13 lbs
  • Credits: 22,500
NG-S2 Survival Pack
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • 2 person tent
  • Insulated sleeping bag
  • Flashlight w/ concealed pocket knife
  • Biometric compass/inertial mapper (+2 Survival land navigation)
  • Short range (5 mile) comm
  • First aid kit, 3 uses (+1 Healing)
  • Hunter/fisher kit (+1 Survival food gathering)
  • 3 saw wires
  • Fire starter
  • Survival knife, small hatchet, wooden cross
  • 4 signal flares
  • Climbing kit, 30’
  • Bar of soap and sterilized cloth
  • Canteen
  • 2 weeks rations
Credits: [dice]0[/dice]x1000= 4000
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Background

"To be honest, I can't remember anything really before I was on my own. From what I can piece together, I was just a normal Goblin in a normal Goblin warren, when one day some "Brave Adventurers" decided to clear us out because of a property dispute with some neighbors. They slaughtered everyone of us. I woke up with a big spear sticking out of my chest. Man, did THAT hurt! I soon discovered that I could rapidly heal from any injury. It still hurt, but it wasn't too bad when you realized that it would only hurt for a couple minutes until it healed."

"I also soon discovered that I has a knack for shapeshifting into animals. I then travelled around in the form of a Grizzly Bear. That got boring though, after a couple years. I then over time learned how to partially shift myself, though that took effort and concentration. Those people in that area started having stories of weird talking animals that helped them, and that was when I realized it was time for me to travel on. I was galloping along the road, as a horse of course, when suddenly what I now know as a Rift opened in front of me."

"I was greeted on the other side by a Shifter working for the Federation of Magic. He told me all about the evils of the Coalition and how they were trying to protect magical users and magical creatures everywhere. I bought it hook, line, and sinker. It took me most of a year to figure out that their ruler was a total loon... barking at the moon mad type. Oh, sure, the Coalition were just about as bad, but there was no way I was going to help them anymore. Next time we went on a mission, I changed into a bear and ate him. Just kidding! I changed into an owl in the middle of the night and flew off. Thing is, they never did see me in my true form, though he knew that I was a shapeshifter. Made it hard for them to even think of finding me."

"After a couple weeks of living on my own in the wild, I got adopted as a pet wolf by a Crazy that was going to Castle Refuge. This one though that it was perfectly normal to talk to and be talked to by animals. He had some rather in depth one sided conversations with his pet hamster, Boo. When we got close to the Castle, I had enough of his antics, and headed off to join the Tomorrow Legion, and here I am today."

"My true form? Maybe some day I will share that with you, but for now, just call me Sir Bearinstein. I know I look rather Grizzly, but I am a good person to know."
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Powers
Note: All of his powers can only be used on himself and have a visible change to his appearance. Noglik can use his powers in any of his forms.
  • Shapechange
    Power Points: Varies
    Range: Self
    Duration: 1 minute (1/minute)
    Trappings: Optimized Form - +1 to Toughness, +1 Die to Vitality on Raise, +1 PPE to Cast (Renamed Force of Nature) - Must be added to cost of forms yet
    Many cultures have legends of shamans or wizards who take on the shape of animals. This power does just that. This version of the power only allows a user to transform into mundane animals, but more bizarre transmutations maybe found.
    A character may learn this spell while of Novice Rank but cannot transform into the more powerful creatures until he attains the appropriate Rank. The cost in Power Points depends on the type of creature the character wishes to change into. Use the Shape Change table as a guideline for unlisted creatures.
    Weapons and other personal effects are assumed into the animal’s form and reappear when the power ends, but other objects are dropped.
    While transformed, the character retains his own Smarts, Spirit, and linked skills (though he may not be able to use them since he cannot speak). He gains the animal’s Agility, Strength, and linked skills and cannot use most devices. He has no capacity for speech and cannot use powers, though he
    may continue to maintain powers previously activated. Vigor is the higher of the caster’s or the creature’s.
    The GM has final say on what an animal can and cannot do. A shaman in dog-form might be able to pull the trigger on a shotgun, for instance, but would use a default skill roll of d4–2 as the animal has no Shooting score of its own. The shaman’s Persuasion functions normally, but might suffer a –4 or worse penalty without speech, depending on what he tries to accomplish.
    Cost Rank Animal Types
    3 Novice Hawk, rabbit, cat
    4 Seasoned Dog, wolf, deer
    5 Veteran Lion, tiger
    6 Heroic Bear, shark
    7 Legendary Great white shark
  • Greater Shapechange
    Power Points: +2
    Duration: 1 minute (1/minute)
    Trappings: Optimized Form - +1 to Toughness, +1 Die to Vitality on Raise, +1 PPE to Cast (Renamed Force of Nature) - Must be added to cost of forms yet
    With this Mega Power version of the shape change power, the caster is able to take on the form of any character or creature: humans, humanoids, and even magical monsters and beings. In addition, the caster is able to cast other powers while in any animal form, and she can speak clearly for others to hear without any issues, unless the form has no mouth.
    Note that only natural, inherent abilities to the form are gained, not anything derived from technology or training. Greater shape change cannot confer a Juicer’s chemical and nanotech enhancements, nor does it give the caster a Ley Line Walker’s spellcasting or ley line abilities.
    COST RANK CREATURE TYPES
    5 Novice Dire wolf, giant spider
    6 Seasoned Small humanoid (goblin)
    7 Veteran Medium Humanoid (brodkil)
    8 Heroic Large creature (rhino buffalo)
    9 Legendary Huge creature (dragon)
  • Boost/Lower Trait
    Power Points: 2
    Duration: 3 (1/round)
    Trappings: Boost Trait - Partial Shapechange (Renamed Mystic Skin). +1 PPE to Cast, Self Only, but Free Action to Cast
    This power allows a character to increase any of a target’s Traits by one die type for a standard success, or by two with a raise. The affected Trait can exceed d12. Each step over d12 adds +1 to his Trait total. For example, a raise on someone who already has a d12 in the affected Trait grants him d12+2 for the duration of the power.
    The power can also be used to lower an opponent’s Trait. This is an opposed roll against the victim’s Spirit. Success lowers any Trait of the caster’s choice one step, a raise lowers it two steps. A Trait cannot be lowered below a d4. Multiple castings stack, though the caster must keep track of when each casting expires as usual.
    ►►Additional Targets: The power may affect an additional target for every additional Power Point spent, up to a maximum of five targets. All targets share the same effect and Trait affected.
  • Greater Boost/Lower Trait
    Power Points: 4
    Trappings: Boost Trait - Partial Shapechange. Similar to Mystic Skin. +1 PPE to Cast, Self Only, but Free Action to Cast
    This Mega Power doubles the power’s effect; two die types for a success, four with a raise.
  • Growth
    Power Points: 2+
    Duration: 3 (2/round)
    Trappings: Growth - Optimized Form - +1 to Toughness, +1 Die to Vitality on Raise, +1 PPE to Cast (Renamed Force of Nature)
    Growth doubles the overall size of the target. The subject gains +1 Size for each 2 Power Points invested when the spell is cast. Each step of Size grants the target a one-step increase to Strength and a point of Toughness. This spell may be cast multiple times on the same target, though the caster must track each casting separately.
    Shrink reduces the Size of the subject by one step for each 2 Power Points, down to a minimum of Size –2 (approximately the size of a rat). Each level of Size reduction reduces the target’s Strength by one die type (minimum of d4) and his Toughness by 1 (minimum of 2).
    Subjects from Size +4 to +7 have the Large ability and fill a 2” square on the table-top. From Size +8 to +10, they are Huge and occupy an area 3” square. If the target is +11 or more, he is considered Gargantuan and occupies a 4” square area. Creatures of Size –2 have the Small ability.
  • Tiny Yet Mighty
    Power Points: +2
    Trappings: Shrink - Stealth: For beneficial powers, adding +1 Power Point to the cost causes the caster's form to shift in order to hide easier and increases Stealth by one die type, or two on a raise.
    When using shrink with this Mega Power enhancement, the caster empowers the target to retain his Strength and Toughness while small.
  • Armor
    Power Points: 2
    Trappings: Hardened Skin - (Renamed Mystic Skin)
    Armor creates a field of magical protection around a character or an actual shell of some sort, effectively giving the target Armor. Success grants the recipient 2 points of Armor. A raise grants 4 points of Armor.
    Whether the armor is visible or not depends largely on the trapping.
  • Greater Armor
    Power Points: 5
    Trappings: Hardened Skin - (Renamed Mystic Skin)
    Success grants +5 M.D.C. Armor, a raise grants +10.
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: Noglik - ARES Goblin Shapeshifter - Ready for Review

Post by High Command »

get the account made for this character - approval will likely only offer corrections, not a scrapping of the character.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Growler
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Growler »

Proposed Forms:

Alligator/Crocodile SWD135
Bat, Giant HC56
Bear, Large SWD135
Bee, Giant FC103
Bird of Prey FC103
Boar FC103
Bull SWD135
Cat, Lion SWD138
Cat, Small SWD135
Cat, Sabre-Toothed Tiger FC145
Centipede, Giant FC107
Crab, Giant FC108
Crocotta FC108
Dinosaur, Ostrosaurus SFNA76
Dinosaur, Velociraptor FC152
Dire Wolf SWD135
Dog/Wolf SWD135
*Frost Wolf FC118
Fury Beetle SFNA73
Glide Monkeys FC121
Golden Ram FC122
Horse, Elven FC127
Horse, Riding SWD138
Horse, War SWD138
*Jabber Birds FC128
*Mammoth, Frost FC133
Mule SWD139
Scorpion, Giant FC145
Shark, Great White SWD140
Shark, Medium Maneater SWD140
Snake, Constrictor SWD140
Snake, Venomous SWD140
Spider, Giant SWD140
Toad, Giant FC148

The ones marked by * have a power(s), that once removed, they are just a size variant of a normal animal.

All listed are Size +5 or smaller.
Growler
Main Character: Tiny Tim
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Berk
Pace: 8 [12] (d8); Parry: 6 (8); Toughness: 15 (6)
ISP: 40 / 40
PP: 15 / 15

Active Powers:
None

Bennies: 2/3
Base Amount
-1 due Reroll on Navigation Roll
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

First read I do not see any issues. I will re-read. Where are you thinking of being? What SET?
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Lars wrote:First read I do not see any issues. I will re-read. Where are you thinking of being? What SET?
Any would do. I believe both the Nameless and the 32nd have openings still.
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

May also want to check out Savage Bestiary. It has a bunch more.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Bumped in preparation for Merlaggon being... finished
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*