Beneath Castle Refuge

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Beneath Castle Refuge

Post by Daniel »

Beneath Castle Refuge

After the Members of the Black Company meet with Lord Coake and learn that he is a secret supporter/founder of the Company they take the key down into the lower levels of the Castle. The Black Company descends into the lowest levels of the castle, delving deeper and deeper they find a twisting stairwell built into the stones that leads even deeper yet. Surprisingly no one is on guard here, nor seems to see the passageway, many Legion members just wander by as if there was no passage. The bottom of the stairs opens to a hallway surrounded by more dwarven built stone. Finally the hall ends and a single door knob with key hole is attached to the stone.

Inserting the key into the key hole is easy enough. Insert, twist and a feint popping sound is heard and everyone's ears pop. Pressure change in the air. Suddenly the slightly stained stone shimmers...
Guardian
Standing before you is a man with a orange coat on over armor and carrying a rifle. He looks towards the key you hold and nods. "Bleeding about time mates. Blackwell or Coake sent ya I imagine. Hold your breath as you walk through the wall. Come on." Turning he walks through the wall of stone and disappears.

A chill passes through those that proceed as they walk effortlessly into a room beyond. A impossibly large room beyond. For those who can detect such things, you just moved dimensions. You are no longer on Earth under the Legion Castle. On the far wall is a massive logo which reads: Future's Brigade. Standing before you the man in orange says: "Name's Drake. Conner Drake, the appointed guardian of whats left of the Brigade. Blackwell frequents the place but not many others. Normally only Blackwell comes and gets equipment or checks on the status pods and the suspended soldiers. What are you here for?"

As you look about you see a massive amount of vehicles, weapons and armors. All have FB logo's and just beyond the cache are twenty long rows of status pods, each with a human, alien, D-Bee or some creature in it, suspended in time. The 20 rows look to be hundreds if not thousands of pods long. This is more than a Army, it is a freaking massive amount of soldiers, enough to take on a world.

Drake waits for your reply.
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Beneath Castle Refuge

Post by Gargamel »

Notice
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
wild dice [dice]1[/dice]
ace [dice]4[/dice]
Considering how new the construction of a lot of Castle Refuge had been, the inclusion of this door must have happened under great secrecy or .... predated the arrival of Clan Hammerhand. But then, that would imply somebody knew the Dwarves were coming.
Kn Arcana
Knowledge Arcana [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Dice [dice]3[/dice]
ace [dice]5[/dice]
"We're definitely not in Arkansas anymore," Gargamel whistled as he looked around the pods. the likelihood that this was under the Castle was remote. More likely this was a pocket dimension or something similar.

Gargamel's first week will be recovering his wound here, but also finding out more about the Future Brigade and interrogating Cade and Drake about it.

Healing
[dice]6[/dice] +4-1 for the wound
ace [dice]7[/dice]
OOC Comments
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=344

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)
Armed with Battle Fury Blade, Shard Pistol and Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol,

Also Conrad

http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=82
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

The Guardian says, "Bleeding about time mates. Blackwell or Coake sent ya I imagine. Hold your breath as you walk through the wall. Come on." Turning Drake walks through the wall of stone and disappears.

"Fuck. Drake. Every version of Drake is bad news."
Henry Character Sheet:
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76990#p76990
My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Site Admin/GM of Savage Rifts Agents of Titan
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Henry - CS Ranger (Commando) - Rumble in the Jungle
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers

Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Notice 3
Notice: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild: [dice]1[/dice]
Result: 3
Knowledge Engineering 13
Knowledge - Engineering: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild: [dice]3[/dice]
Result: 13 -Success with raise(s)
Knowledge Arcana 9
Knowledge - Arcana: [dice]4[/dice]
Wild: [dice]5[/dice]
Result: 9 - Success with raise
Hans will be spending as much time as the Doctors here at Castle Refuge will allow him out of bed talking to Drake, and looking over all the equipment and personnel stored here, concentrating on those that the Black Company can draw upon, and taking note of those available for routine operations vs. non-standard operations vs. those available upon threat of destruction of Rifts Earth.

"Well, well, well... what have we here? Some of this equipment looks very interesting. Can I have a list of what the Black Company can draw upon for use in its every day operations, as well as how much and under what circumstances the rest can be drawn upon? Some of this, I would just like to study some time to see how it works. That suit of robot armor over there seems to have similar design aesthetics to the spaceship/hotel that Ben runs in Gloom."
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Silver Ring 1: 5 / 10
Silver Ring 2: 5 / 10
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Arcane Protection (6 PPE left)
Remote Viewing (6 PPE left)
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Bennies: 1 (+1 Z) / 3
Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie
-1 to Reroll Fear against Vithen Wraiths
-1 to Reroll Arcana to Find Geist among Mirror Selves

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Huey (Mind Rider), Dewey, Louis
Alvin (Mind Rider), Simon, Theodore
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 0
    Wounds: 0
Golems (*=Mind Link, #=Winged)
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Samson Malach
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Samson Malach »

Samson strolls through the wall along with the others. He stops short. "Oh, this is...I don't even know what's happening right now. But this is really, really cool. Hey, uh...I lost my armor in the big takedown awhile back. Those CS bastards blew it up. We got power armor in here? No sense in going into a fight without good armor. I did that once. Might as well have been throwing rocks at a skull walker. Actually, I did throw rocks at a skull walker. I think the guys in my crew were using me as a decoy. They didn't really ask me. I just looked behind me and realized they all ducked out. Right before I got plugged, I kinda said 'screw it' and started lobbing rocks at the skull walker. I could swear I heard the crew laughing at me. Then my buddies came in...never mind. WAIT. Blackwell?!? I thought he got scragged in the takedown! Oooh, I'll bet he shapeshifted and...never mind."
He glances at Hans and Gargamel. "Uh, so...is this Black Company property? Or are they letting us borrow stuff?"
Samson Malach
Samson Malach character sheet
Bennies: 3 (+2 interlude & dream, +1 post rate, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, +2 assist Vello, -1 EE Scara's Tower, -1 soak Scara's Tower, +1 saving the complications, -1 Spirit for Stealth, -2 Stealth rerolls, +1 murder wraith music, +1 portal / Scara's tower scene, -1 Scara's tower EE notice for loot, +1 for joker, -1 EE Fighting murder wrait, -1 reroll damage, +1 EP spent, -1 EE Mind Control, +1 stairway, -1 EE crossing bridge, +1 Fate's End post, +1 Black Burger, +1 final battle scene, +1 megaversal legion pic, -1 EE smarts, -1 EE shooting, +1 final round)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
ISP: 40 / 40
Parry: 6
Toughness: 29 (18) (Iron Mage Glitter Boy armor)
Pace: 6
Pertinent Edges: Improved Rapid Recharge, Quick, Brave, Elan, Telemechanics, Ambidextrous
Weapon in hand: Ringil
Weapon in holster: Iceblast Shotgun
Adventure Cards:
  • Flesh Wound: Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current "scene".
    Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement)
    Arcane Inspiration: ***PLAYED***When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action, or use a power he doesn't have.
Edit Signature
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Gargamel »

Samson Malach wrote:Samson strolls through the wall along with the others. He stops short. "Oh, this is...I don't even know what's happening right now. But this is really, really cool. Hey, uh...I lost my armor in the big takedown awhile back. Those CS bastards blew it up. We got power armor in here? No sense in going into a fight without good armor. I did that once. Might as well have been throwing rocks at a skull walker. Actually, I did throw rocks at a skull walker. I think the guys in my crew were using me as a decoy. They didn't really ask me. I just looked behind me and realized they all ducked out. Right before I got plugged, I kinda said 'screw it' and started lobbing rocks at the skull walker. I could swear I heard the crew laughing at me. Then my buddies came in...never mind. WAIT. Blackwell?!? I thought he got scragged in the takedown! Oooh, I'll bet he shapeshifted and...never mind."
He glances at Hans and Gargamel. "Uh, so...is this Black Company property? Or are they letting us borrow stuff?"

"Considering we don't even know what is in here yet, I'm sure Cade and Drake can fill us in." He responded to Samson, intent on learning more about what was going on. "If there is something you can use and we can take it back with us, then I say we take it for the upcoming battle."

"Well, Blackwell won’t be back. He died when the BC were defeated by the Coalition.” He told this Drake.

Cade's comments about different versions of Drake peaked Gargamel's interest, "Why are Drakes bad news?" he asked the Temporal Mage.
OOC Comments

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)

Also Conrad

Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

"Gargamel, Drake is a mess. All versions of him are insane. He worked for a Temporal Raider named t'Fethic. The worst Raider out there in the cosmos. As insane as Drake. Ok..I'm being harsh. Drake is just ... a loonie. There are so many versions of him running around the Future Brigade he could almost make up a whole division on his own. One of the Drakes started collecting them all up in one place. I have never met Conner Drake, but I'm sure he is a nut job too."

Cade sighs.
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

• Looking at Cade with a sour expression on his face Conner Drake says, "I am standing right here ya Snorkin-Rex. Geesh."

Shaking his head, Conner goes on: "Let me explain. The Future Brigade is in a near by alternate universe. From yours. In it, the Tomorrow Legion joined with the Coalition States. This has given the CS control over something called the Anubis Gate. A splinter group from the Tomorrow Legion formed, called the Future Brigade lead by Victoria Geist, a brilliant if not vengeful tactician. The FB is fighting the merged Legion and CS. The Anubis Gate... The CS is currently working on harnessing the power of this legendary artifact to destroy all D-bees and all alternate dimensions. My old Master, t'Fethic is assisting the CS, disguised as a CS General. General Gerald T. Frederickson. NONE of that matters to you, not your fight."

Making his way further into the other world base Conner sits down at a chair by a desk.

"The FB was once a mighty trans dimensional army that raided worlds and operated multi galaxy systems wide. The majority of the FB troops are suspended in time waiting for a massive war that is coming in the future. Don't ask me, I do not know what war. Only the top generals of the FB know. So, just, Blackwell, Giest, Lord Coake, a alternate version of Jo Ann Prosek than you guys know, Drake Prime and a few other generals are off doing their own things until that war comes. I work here in this pocket dimension. Me and my robot assistants keep things running."

Smiling a huge toothy grin he waves his arms about presenting the base. "All ship shape hahaha."

Taking a breath and calming down Conner says: "Why did Lord Coake send the BC here? This stuff is not for the BC, they are a smaller division of the FB sorta, Coake is letting you in on the secret I suspect. That you are part of a bigger thing ya know. And you, mage, Blackwell ain't dead, he was hear yesterday gathering up some troops."

Standing up Conner picks up a bag off his desk. Conner Drake hands over what looks like small radio or something like it, in bag.

"Blackwell told me that if a group of fellas, and lady, showed up wearing Black Company logos to give them this bag. He said Colonel Thrudh would know what to do. Talked good stuff about the guy. Anyway. The devise in it can be used to call me, here in this base. You give ol Conner a call when you get the hell pillars set up in Gloom. I don't know where Gloom is, never heard of it before yesterday, but you give me a call with this devise after the pillars are set up and active. I can loan you a thousand soldiers. I'll unfreeze em and send them to you for your battle."

Conner Drake hands the bag over.
    OOC Comments
    A Naruni Ent. Quantum Chrono-Communicator
    Basically a inter-dimensional cell phone that you can use to call Conner Drake and have him send help from the FB. For a massive deal, not on a daily thing. Call on a army of FB Legionnaires.
    "Okay now I see those beady little eyes running all over our super tech here, you gotta go. I have things to do. Oh if you see my id self in your reality... That pompous sweater wearing loon told me he once worked with the 1st SET back in the day. Never believed him. However if you see him tell him I still hate him. That guy, nutty as they come, he used to be locked up for being unstable I guess, before he started us all down the path with that damned Temporal Raider and spreading time issues across the dimensions, sheesh, anyway, be safe, take care. Get out the way you came in. Bye."

Ushering you all back towards the exit Conner whistles a strange toon.
OOC Comments
You can still chat him up if you like. As he ushers you to the exit that leads back to the Castle. Note: Only way to see the door in bottom of Castle is to have that key Lord Coake gave you with you. All those in a 50' area can see the door. Otherwise no one can detect that door. I suppose you could walk in and say hi to Conner as you wished with that key in your possession.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Once back in the hallway beneath the Castle after everyone has posted what they want to while in the FB base
  • Cade looks at Gargamel. "Hey boss, Conner had this on his desk too. Had the BC logo on it. Didn't look like ol' Conn'r Drake was going to give it to us. Dumb ass. So I lifted it."

Cade opens his shirt, reaches into a flat pocket and pulls out a bag. Cade hands Gargamel the heavy black bag with a yellow BC Logo on it. Inside are eight bars of metal. Gold.

GM Note
Each bar is worth 200,000 credits - Lars
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

As tight as it was to get in Humble was amazed upon entering. He half expected to have to break through the stone wall, but instead he passed through like the others. The place was huge with room to spare. Drake was asking questions and that was okay, Humble assumed someone else would answer. He was only here because he was told to come. Not really sure what it was they were doing.
Thinking he heard the humans speech correctly Humble understands all this gear is theirs. Makes him wish he had known that before commissioning that TW Kiegan to make some armor for him. He hopes Hans does not get upset about the wasted credits. He knows 250k is a lot, but not how close it was to his 10 million limit.
Looking around for any armor that would be right for him he asks for help finding something appropriate. “Sammy-Hans, want help again?” Once he has help Humble looks for anything that is appropriate to his size,

Parry: 9 (1 from swords)
Toughness: 16 (4)

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

"Cade, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship... as long as you don't lift anything from me or the rest of the Black Company. Then I'd have to make you regret what you did... probably by telling Humble over here about all the possible problems your actions could cause to his friends. Don't make me have to do that."

"Now, let me see what Drake said we could draw upon that we could make work for you, Humble. I believe you could use a good set of body armor, Extra-Extra-Extra Large... and maybe some sort of personal ion weapon to make it easier to shoot anyone that you can't just run up to and hit with your hammer. Maybe I will just have to get my hands on some base items and make you up some Hans Greuber Specials... if I ever get enough time in the workshop."
Hans Greuber

PPE: 15 / 30 (11 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Samson Malach
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Samson Malach »

Samson balks at Cade's lift. "Uh...that's...that looks like gold. That's a lot of gold. What are you guys gonna do with that? Nice hands, new guy!" He gives Cade a congratulatory clap on the shoulder.
Samson Malach
Samson Malach character sheet
Bennies: 3 (+2 interlude & dream, +1 post rate, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, -1 Spirit for Persuasion, -1 EE Persuasion, +2 assist Vello, -1 EE Scara's Tower, -1 soak Scara's Tower, +1 saving the complications, -1 Spirit for Stealth, -2 Stealth rerolls, +1 murder wraith music, +1 portal / Scara's tower scene, -1 Scara's tower EE notice for loot, +1 for joker, -1 EE Fighting murder wrait, -1 reroll damage, +1 EP spent, -1 EE Mind Control, +1 stairway, -1 EE crossing bridge, +1 Fate's End post, +1 Black Burger, +1 final battle scene, +1 megaversal legion pic, -1 EE smarts, -1 EE shooting, +1 final round)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
ISP: 40 / 40
Parry: 6
Toughness: 29 (18) (Iron Mage Glitter Boy armor)
Pace: 6
Pertinent Edges: Improved Rapid Recharge, Quick, Brave, Elan, Telemechanics, Ambidextrous
Weapon in hand: Ringil
Weapon in holster: Iceblast Shotgun
Adventure Cards:
  • Flesh Wound: Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-Shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current "scene".
    Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement)
    Arcane Inspiration: ***PLAYED***When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action, or use a power he doesn't have.
Edit Signature
Humble
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Humble »

When he hears his name mentioned to Cade Humble smiles and puffs his chest up for a good warriors pose so Cade knows who Hans is talking about.
Then as the conversation gets onto gear Humble looks at Hans who is already starting to think of the things he will need to improve as a warrior and feels grateful. "Thank you Hans." Then he listens as Hans lays out the basics of what those needs are. He had considered a gun but he always misses with it, it would b nice to have one he could shoot better with. But Armor, he really needed Armor, something capable of making him stronger and tougher.

Parry: 9 (1 from swords)
Toughness: 16 (4)

Humble
Bennies and Resources

Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

"Hans," says Alecto, "Do you have what you would need to construct countermeasures against the magic Giest will be bringing against us? Personal gear is fine and well, but I am concerned about the potential for spells like that unleashed in Gloom to break sieges."
OOC Comments
Bennies: 4/4 Red Bennies: 1
Toughness: 21 (9 armor), Parry 9
Notice: 1d8 (+2 visual)

Character Name: Alecto
Race: Android
Iconic Framework: MARS Techno Warrior
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (d12+2), Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Outsider (-1) (Applies when true robotic nature is revealed)
Distinctive (Concealable; a Wound reveals) (-1)
Restricted Path (No ISP/PPE) (-2)
Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Skills: 15 (5 fight/shoot/throw)
Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Adaptable: Attractive
Upgradable
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)

Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)

Gear
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Range: 70/140/280
Damage: 2d10+4
RoF: 3
AP: 4
Shots: 20
Weight: 60 lbs
Cost: 75,000
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)

The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Hans Greuber »

Alecto wrote:"Hans," says Alecto, "Do you have what you would need to construct countermeasures against the magic Giest will be bringing against us? Personal gear is fine and well, but I am concerned about the potential for spells like that unleashed in Gloom to break sieges."
"Well, I have some plans for updating and repairing the defences when we get back to Gloom. Travelling underground could protect us from a lot of those attacks. As for specifics on those apocalypse spells, I will have to think on that..."
Knowledge Arcana 11
Knowledge (Arcana): [dice]0[/dice]
Wild: [dice]1[/dice]
Ace: [dice]2[/dice]
Result: 11 - Success with Raise.
Hans Greuber

Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
Created Gadgets:
Teleport (4 PPE left)
Dispel (9 PPE left)

Base Amount
+1 Zombie Bennie

Golems:

Hans:
  • Gargamel*#
    Huey*
    Dewey
    Louis
    Alvin*
    Simon
    Theodore
Icosa
Gold Patron
Gold Patron

Post by Icosa »

She nods, acknowledging his words.

"I'm thinking something more portable...that we could mount on vehicles perhaps, to reduce the impact of large scale magic on our forces at Scara's Tower. Defenses at Gloom are important as well, but won't help us lay siege."
OOC Comments
Bennies: 4/4 Red Bennies: 1
Toughness: 21 (9 armor), Parry 9
Notice: 1d8 (+2 visual)

Character Name: Alecto
Race: Android
Iconic Framework: MARS Techno Warrior
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (d12+2), Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Outsider (-1) (Applies when true robotic nature is revealed)
Distinctive (Concealable; a Wound reveals) (-1)
Restricted Path (No ISP/PPE) (-2)
Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Skills: 15 (5 fight/shoot/throw)
Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Adaptable: Attractive
Upgradable
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)

Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)

Gear
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Range: 70/140/280
Damage: 2d10+4
RoF: 3
AP: 4
Shots: 20
Weight: 60 lbs
Cost: 75,000
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)

The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations
Gargamel
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Gargamel »

“So Blackwell is still alive, we’re embroiled in a cross dimensional war, the prat ‘protecting’ the FB just tried to stiff us, but we have a load of troops for the battle with Geist if we can find those pillars and get them to Gloom." Gargamel shook his head, "Anybody else disliking this bollocks?"

“Well Hans, you’re quartermaster. Anything we need with this money? Let me grab a language translator whilst we are here from the NG rep and maybe a cloak of Shadow if someone has one available to buy."
He passed the bag to Hans as he was supposed to handle the money.
“Obviously it was meant for Thrudh, but he’s gone. When all this shit is done, then we can mourn him properly, raise a drink to him. I’m going to go home and sort out some reinforcements.”

“Cade, I want you to provide a report on everything you know regarding this t'Fethic. If we’re getting dragged into this trouble, then we need to know everything we can about him, what forces he has, etc.” Gargamel ordered. Information was key and if they had another enemy they would have to deal with, then they weren’t going to be caught unawares again.

He leaned in to speak to Alecto privately.

"If this Drake is also with the 1st SET, perhaps we should arrange a meeting so that we can check some of the details. Hate being messed around with."
OOC Comments

Parry 7, Toughness 14(7)

Also Conrad

Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

“Cade, I want you to provide a report on everything you know regarding this t'Fethic. If we’re getting dragged into this trouble, then we need to know everything we can about him, what forces he has, etc.” Gargamel ordered.

"Will do boss. I'll work on putting together a report as we head back to Gloom."

Cade (on the sly) hands Samson a gold bar once no one is paying attention to them.

Handing over eight of ten bars was harder than I figured. But us new guys need cash too.
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

sammy

Post by sammy »

One of the FB pods opens up, Sammy stretches out and yawns. He licks his lips and nods at the BC members. "Meow, that was a nice little nap. Thanks again for the use, best place I have found since the juke box was dystroyed in the bar." Sammy bounds over to the gold, " I know a TW that could use a slice. Say you guys look a bit pensive... Try a pod." Sammy yawns and bounds arround then heads up and over to Deezy's workshop.
Sammy
Parry:5, Toughness: 14(7), +2 shooting with armor on
ISP: 30/30
Active Powers: None:
Combat Edges:
  • Level Headed
Other Edges of note:
  • Elan
Skills:
  • Notice d6
  • stealth d8
[/list]
Weapon in Hand: Sunshine TW revolver
Bennies
Bennies: 4/3
  • +1 optional dream state
    +1 High post rate
    +1 F and G
    -1 Skill trick
    -1 hell pillars
    -1 Fetetic hand to hand combat
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

Conner Drake looks at Sammy, shrugs and clicks on a radio.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1XGdu-hzQ
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Return to “Adventure Archive”