Group Catch All Thread

This team is part of the Special Units arm of the Tomorrow Legion.
GM: Corrigon
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Group Catch All Thread

Post by Corrigon »

Information, group gear, etc. is stored here.
GM bennies 6/8
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Group Catch All Thread

Post by Corrigon »

From the skirmish at the bridge

3x NG-L5 Rifle (Range 25/50/100, Damage 3d6+2, RoF 1,AP 2),
3x Vibro-Swords (Str+d10, AP 4, Mega Damage).
GM bennies 6/8
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kidemonas »

I believe Kid claimed a couple of those swords without objection from the others. I will add them to his gear.
That would make the remaining gear as follows.

3x NG-L5 Rifle (Range 25/50/100, Damage 3d6+2, RoF 1,AP 2),
1x Vibro-Swords (Str+d10, AP 4, Mega Damage).
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Savant »

If no one objects, I think Savant might pick up one of the NG-L5 rifles, too, but would toss her Wilk's 447 onto the pile as an exchange (especially if we're ultimately going to be arming the townsfolk). The NG is heavier, which isn't a problem for her, and has a shorter range, but has an extra kick on damage. Given how I've been rolling damage so far, I think getting a flat bonus is a good idea. :lol:
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kidemonas »

So the current group stores look like the following

2x NG-L5 Rifle (Range 25/50/100, Damage 3d6+2, RoF 1,AP 2),
1x Wilk's 447 (Range 40/80/160, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Semi-Auto)
1x Vibro-Swords (Str+d10, AP 4, Mega Damage).

* I think it would be a good idea for us to keep it as updated as possible in a single post at the end, so we are not always searching through and trying to sift out the details.
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Savant »

10x NG-L5 Rifle (Range 25/50/100, Damage 3d6+2, RoF 1,AP 2),
1x Wilk's 447 (Range 40/80/160, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 2, Semi-Auto)
9x Vibro-Swords (Str+d10, AP 4, Mega Damage).

I added the latest loot above. Note that we do not yet have the plasma ejector that was mentioned, since it hasn't been, um, ejected yet. :P
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 3rd SET - The Losers”