Supernatural Evil Awareness- Trapping

GM's please vote

Approved (All Approved House Rules Are Subject to Play Pesting)
No votes
Approved (For Limited Play Testing Only, Approval Required for Each Character)
100%
Needs Work
No votes
Disapproved
No votes
Abstain
No votes

Total votes: 1

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Supernatural Evil Awareness- Trapping

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Supernatural Evil Awareness: You are better able to detect the supernatural and if they are close enough get a sense of what kind of evil lurks in their hearts. +1 ppt for the duration of the beneficial power on a success he gets +1 to notice the supernatural and on a raise of the power, as long as the supernatural is adjacent he can get a sense of what kind of evil lurks within its heart.

Here is the actual power I would use it on:
  • Dark Sense, Darksight: 2 ISP, Range: Touch, Duration 1 hour (1/hour)
    • Trappings: A piercing gaze that sees into the immortal soul. This gaze cuts through darkness and is ever watchful for the supernatural. So daunting this sight is that If the creature is right in front of him he can cast deep into the creature's soul feeling what if any darkness lurks in its heart. Supernatural Evil Awareness: You are better able to detect the supernatural and if they are close enough get a sense of what kind of evil lurks in their hearts. +1 ppt for the duration of the beneficial power on a success he gets +1 to notice the supernatural and on a raise of the power, as long as the supernatural is adjacent he can get a sense of what kind of evil lurks within its heart.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: Supernatural Evil Awareness- Trapping

Post by High Command »

Any more thoughts on this?
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Archived Discussions”