Watershed Armor?

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
Kuikku

Watershed Armor?

Post by Kuikku »

This may sound weird but... Could I apply the Arcane Trapping Watershed (http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1370) to my Cyber-Knight Armor via TW upgrade to allow a "water walking" type effect when powered?

Not to walk across water per say but to allow me to ignore water hazards on a combat field? My character is all about getting in there for the sword play and stumbling across the combat area trying to close just because of a little water would be a bummer.
Character
Kuikku
Parry: 8
Toughness: 14(6)
Toughness with Cyber-Armor active: 20(8) MDC
Tribe of One

Re: Watershed Armor?

Post by Tribe of One »

I'd allow it. Sounds cool! Would be a cool effect for some magic boots, as well, and could be modified to apply to sand, or snow, etc.
GM Bennies: 7/7
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

It'd be adding a trapping to your armor. It might not be cheap, but I see no reason it couldn't be done. Question is whether it has the slots available.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ck medium already has two minors used in weight reduction, and a major with healing. So it has the room. The trapping is vs the difficult terrain that water could possibly cause. If say the gm imposed an agility check when running through water it would not be garanteed to let you ignore the check. Maybe the mud beneath the water is just as slippery.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Out of Character Topics”