Amulet of Power - Patron Item Ideas

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Amulet of Power - Patron Item Ideas

Post by Orrin Truthseeker »

Hi All. Couldnt find a better place to post on something like this, so point me in the right direction if this isnt the right place.

I am looking at a patron item for my Ley Line Character, who is primarily a support mage / scholar.

I am looking at an amulet that would be worn on a chain that is a TW item with the below stats upgrades:

Maj: Elan
Maj: +10 PPE
Maj: +1 die to Vigor
Maj: Recharge at Same rate as weilder (See Roll 1 on Enchanted Items and Mystic Gadgets HJ tables)
Min: +1 to Spellcasting
Min:

Wanted to get some general opinion on the item concept and see if there are any glaring issues. Also see if anyone has good recommendations on the Minimum slot. Or if there is an opinion on whether a vigor die type is a better option that a the Str die type i was considering (which really is only so that I can eventually carry more stuff, as I currently dont have enough weight capability to get better armor).

I figured it is better to take it as an advance so having a charged TW item wasnt a requirement to wear said future armor.

Thoughts?
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker
Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3; PPE: 15/35; Staff PPE: 10/10; Armor PPE: 10/10

Parry: 4+1
Pace: 5+2
Toughness: 16 (6)
Active Effects Staff:, Spellcasting +1, Parry +1; Armor: Spellcasting +1, Kn Arc +2;

Notable Edges: LL Rejuvination; Common Bond; Wizard; Marksman; Metal Skin; Elan; Investigator (armor)
Powers: Beast Friend; Waking Dream (Illusion); Fireball (Bolt); Chakra Surge/Syphon (Boost/Lower Trait); Nature’s Gift (Warrior’s Gift); Mystical Sight (Detect Arcana); Arcane Severance (Dispel); Shadow Guard (Deflection); Adrenaline (Quickness); Armor

Bennies: 1/3
-1 Bennie - advancing through the train
-1 Bennie to unshake after backlash
-1 Bennie gifted to Blurr through common bond
+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist
-1 reroll puppet breakout

Aventure Cards:
Inspiration: Friendly characters (including yourhero) add +2 to all trait rolls for therest of this round.

Spill the Beans:
The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.

Power Surge: Immediately recover all spent Power Points.

Update Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Amulet of Power - Patron Item Ideas

Post by Hardin »

Looks like you've got +10 PPE but no powers to use them on. That would power your suit and your Elan, but seems like overkill, especially if it recharges as fast as you do.

I like the recharging as a major upgrade, by the way, but I might consider it the equivalent of a legendary edge; curious to see how the GMs on the site rule on it.

As for another minor, I would consider +2 armor or, if you have to put PPE storage in the device, +5 PPE and swap out the +10 PPE major for a power or the Power Points Edge.
Hardin and Jane
Hardin a Half-Elf Psi-Slinger
Parry: 5
Toughness: 10(3)
Notable Edges/Hindrances: Quick, Marksman, Wanted (Major): Coalition, Illiterate
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Riding d6 + 3, Notice d8, Psionics d12, Survival d6, Intimidate d8 + 3
Powers: Push (smite*) costs +1 ISP for +2 AP, ‘Kinesis (telekinesis) on a raise, gains effects of Steady Hands, Resist Energy (deflection*) gives the raise effect but is only good against energy (or partial-energy) attacks, Clear Mind (boost Trait*) costs +1 ISP to activate and has different trappings for each attribute and linked skills
Charisma: -2 (Half-elves treated as outsiders)
Equipment of Note: A Spiffy Hat (+1 to Intimidation, Rapid Recharge Edge, +2 to damage w/TW weapons or direct damage powers, Always Present)

Jane a Bandito Arms Robot Mustang
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+5, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Shooting d4, Stealth d8, Swimming d6, Notice d8 + 4, Survival d6
Pace: 12 (Acc/TS 10/50)
Parry: 6
Toughness: 20(10) MDC
Notes/Special Features:
  • All-Terrain: +2 to Riding checks
  • Sensor Suite (+2 to Notice, power armor sensor package)
  • Kick does Strength + d6 Mega Damage
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Expanded Detection and Security Array (Danger Sense Edge and +2 to Notice)
  • Extraction (Agility roll to break off from melee without giving a free attack)
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

I'm afraid self-recharging, even as a Major Upgrade, is setting off all sorts of alarm-bells in my GM-brain. It basically eliminates one of the balancing factors of TW gear. (I'm picturing a potential monstrosity such as "+5 PPE, Rapid Recharge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Excep. RR, Self-Charging". Fire it up once in the morning, and for the rest of the day, you get ERR--and you never even have to tap your own PPE to keep it going.)
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Thismight be better off just being built as an enchanted item. 2 minor, 2 major. But the edges and ability scores can just apply to your character. Weird thing with tw items, is that the bonus/edges it conferrs apply to when you use the item itself.

So for example, in the item listed, it has elan as an edge, which only gives elan when the item is in use. Meaning when vigor or spell casting rolls are being used. The plus 10ppe and recharges at same rate is a bit weird too. Are you looking for 10 ppts that can be used at anytime by the caster? If so, the 10 ppe major mod does not work like that.

I would just build an enchanted item, more ppts, elan, +1 vigor rolls, +1 spellcasting rolls. Then you are done. Gives the user a bit more juice, elan, a bit easy to make vigor and spell casting rolls. it does not cost ppe to activate either.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Hardin wrote:Looks like you've got +10 PPE but no powers to use them on.
The device would require 3 PPE per hour, so the 10 PPE would be for that.
Pender Lumkiss wrote: I would just build an enchanted item...

I agree with Pender I think you would be better off with this idea as a Enchanted Item. Then you do not have to worry about PPE as edges and Traits just happen with Enchanted items.
What You May Actually Want wrote: Maj: Elan
Maj: +1 die to Vigor
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Freemage wrote:I'm afraid self-recharging, even as a Major Upgrade, is setting off all sorts of alarm-bells in my GM-brain. It basically eliminates one of the balancing factors of TW gear. (I'm picturing a potential monstrosity such as "+5 PPE, Rapid Recharge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Excep. RR, Self-Charging". Fire it up once in the morning, and for the rest of the day, you get ERR--and you never even have to tap your own PPE to keep it going.)
I actually don't mind "regains PP as a character" as a Major (meaning it recharges 1 PP an hour on its own), but not "regains PP at the same rate as the wielder," like the staff has, which is quite a bit more powerful as you get double benefit from the RR chain of Edges. Using the former language, a Major lets the item recharge 1 PP/hour. If you add RR, etc. to the item, you have to choose whether it applies to the item or the wielder, not both.

I also think this sort of item makes more sense as an enchanted item than TW, because the operating cost of a TW item kind of screws things up in terms of "always-on" Edges and what not.

[As an aside: Enchanted items "lose" two Major upgrades, but don't have operating costs and don't suffer Technical Difficulties. In my mind, that's justification for allowing "regains PP as a character" as a Major, since that likely takes care of the operating cost for a TW item -- half of the benefit Enchanted items get for 2 Majors.]

The bigger issue I think, is that it's very utilitarian and not very interesting. My preference with Signature items is that the item is really a defining characteristic of the character, not just something that fills a slot with some useful stat boosts, etc. In the 18th, think of Severianna's energy implants -- she would not be the same character without them. Same with (dear departed) Jasco and the AI in his trunk. Kim's backpack cannon isn't quite as definitive for that character, but it's pretty unique. I expect Jack will be recognized by his gambler's duster, too.

For Orrin, maybe something that plays off his new mutation? Something that incorporates grounding wires or something that lets him collect energy more efficiently through his metal skin, or use his body as a lodestone, etc. Sky's the limit. But I think you can come up with something more interesting and iconic than an amulet that boosts core stats.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

RFT wrote:
I had it as 2 per hour. Did I miss an added cost?
Hardin and Jane
Notable Edges/Hindrances: Quick, Marksman, Wanted (Major): Coalition, Illiterate
Skills: Fighting d6, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Riding d6 + 3, Notice d8, Psionics d12, Survival d6, Intimidate d8 + 3
Powers: Push (smite*) costs +1 ISP for +2 AP, ‘Kinesis (telekinesis) on a raise, gains effects of Steady Hands, Resist Energy (deflection*) gives the raise effect but is only good against energy (or partial-energy) attacks, Clear Mind (boost Trait*) costs +1 ISP to activate and has different trappings for each attribute and linked skills
Equipment of Note: A Spiffy Hat (+1 to Intimidation, Rapid Recharge Edge, +2 to damage w/TW weapons or direct damage powers, Always Present)

Skills: Fighting d8, Shooting d4, Stealth d8, Swimming d6, Notice d8 + 4, Survival d6
Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Extraction (Agility roll to break off from melee without giving a free attack)
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Hardin wrote:
RFT wrote:
I had it as 2 per hour. Did I miss an added cost?
Yes, you failed to account for random commentators who always hit the wrong buttons and whose post are filled with typo's.

Honestly I think it was foolish of you, considering how much you have been exposed to it.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

RFT wrote: Yes, you failed to account for random commentators who always hit the wrong buttons and whose post are filled with typo's.

Honestly I think it was foolish of you, considering how much you have been exposed to it.
Ha! You've seen me on Hangouts. I had to turn autocorrect off on my phone because I kept saying very much the wrong things.
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Pender Lumkiss wrote: So for example, in the item listed, it has elan as an edge, which only gives elan when the item is in use. Meaning when vigor or spell casting rolls are being used.
I'm a little confused by the above. For something like TW armor, where some of the upgrades would be +2 armor, that bonus is active as long as the the armor is "powered" by PPE.

Wouldnt the same go for edges in a TW item. Only active as long as powered. I understand your concept of being "in use" and "powered" as equivalent.

EDIT: the +10 PPE is pretty silly without powers to cast. I think I will revaluate it without the PPE and Recharge to see if there is something else I'd like to do with major upgrades. Honestly, I'm not too worried about the PPE cost, as long as I dont load this down with Edges. I'm getting +4 per hour with my Staff and self recharging at 1PPE each every 30 minutes. I can spare one or two of those, especially if I only "activate" the item in certain situations.

Tribe,

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like your concerns are primarily the role played elements of the item, rather than the mechanics of it? The trappings if you will. The intent here was to get suggestions on the mechanics, not the trappings. I can flesh out "how" it works later.

Sev and Jacks items are "Defining characteristics" because for them it is an actual items that they essentially need (A weapon for Sev and armor for Jack). I disagree with you that Jasco's item was defining, as he was already quite strong as an information broker without the AI. It was trapped as a "cool" way, but essentially just boosted those stats. Those three were actual items with their own base stats also, so they got bonuses on top of the TW upgrades. I also dont know the details, but I know Rill was working on a signature item that was essentially an item on a chain that boosts some of his key stats.

I can't take a useful weapon, as my two handed staff is to useful to set aside frequently, and my d4 strength precludes any decent armor before my next advance, short of combat mage armor, which is already a fully dekked out TW item.

There isnt any other useful items that I can find in the TLPG, which is the only other book i have outside the core rules (Jasco's patron item seems based on something totally outside of the TLPG, as none of the bonuses it gives falls into any mechanics I've seen for TW or enchanted items. So I am not sure what you are looking for but an open to suggestions.
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker

Active Effects Staff:, Spellcasting +1, Parry +1; Armor: Spellcasting +1, Kn Arc +2;

Notable Edges: LL Rejuvination; Common Bond; Wizard; Marksman; Metal Skin; Elan; Investigator (armor)
Powers: Beast Friend; Waking Dream (Illusion); Fireball (Bolt); Chakra Surge/Syphon (Boost/Lower Trait); Nature’s Gift (Warrior’s Gift); Mystical Sight (Detect Arcana); Arcane Severance (Dispel); Shadow Guard (Deflection); Adrenaline (Quickness); Armor

+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist

Aventure Cards:
Inspiration: Friendly characters (including yourhero) add +2 to all trait rolls for therest of this round.

Spill the Beans:
The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.

Update Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Your character is all about cataloging Rift phenomena and dimensional beings, so maybe do something along those lines. I'd look at a field computer, re-skinned as a wrist-worn device and activated by spellcasting or K/arcana instead of K/Computers. Think of it as awrist-worn Bob the skull: it could give you mechanical boosts to relevant skills (maybe use the computer's +4 bonus and apply it to K/arcana instead of K/Computers, for instance, which might just be a re-skin and not even require an upgrade) and also pack some power points or spells for you to draw on. From there, it's probably easier to work backward with Tribe and the other GMs to come up with the mechanics.

Heck, the amulet you're proposing could even work similarly. Make it an arcane repository for knowledge and go nuts.

And if you want to do armor, I'd start with something light and mundane as your base and just add from there. It's hard to figure out how many upgrade slots are even available for existing TW armors, and you're right about the battle mage armor: Clint has said that's a legendary suit with no upgrade slots left.
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Orrin Truthseeker wrote: I also dont know the details, but I know Rill was working on a signature item that was essentially an item on a chain that boosts some of his key stats.
Nope. :) The item I'm working on for Rill is an enchanted Bible (his old mentor's, actually: the reverend who appears in his backstory and the first interlude) that gives bonuses to things relating to his Spirit (because, scriptures). He has to read from it every day to get any benefit, and I'm still working out those details. Silverclaws suggested he wear it on a chain like a Warhammer 40k character, which, while cool, doesn't really fit Rill's style.
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Hardin wrote:
Orrin Truthseeker wrote: I also dont know the details, but I know Rill was working on a signature item that was essentially an item on a chain that boosts some of his key stats.
Nope. :) The item I'm working on for Rill is an enchanted Bible (his old mentor's, actually: the reverend who appears in his backstory and the first interlude) that gives bonuses to things relating to his Spirit (because, scriptures). He has to read from it every day to get any benefit, and I'm still working out those details. Silverclaws suggested he wear it on a chain like a Warhammer 40k character, which, while cool, doesn't really fit Rill's style.
I would think reading it every day and having it on your person should be enough.

Does he have a faith in particular?
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

He's a Christian preacher. I have shied away from giving him a specific denomination, but he does admire the Wesleyan/Methodist writings from pre-Rifts times. I'll post a thread for his item on its own soon; I don't want to hijack Orrin's. :)
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Hardin wrote:He's a Christian preacher. I have shied away from giving him a specific denomination, but he does admire the Wesleyan/Methodist writings from pre-Rifts times. I'll post a thread for his item on its own soon; I don't want to hijack Orrin's. :)
Cool, you can argue against the wearing it on his neck like a phylactery as Wesleyan/Methodist to not do talismans like that as their protection comes from their faith. So by maintaining his faith he is refreshing himself with 'his daily bread'.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

If you want armor that adds to your spellcasting/knowledge abilities, try this:

Scholar's Friend Light TW Armor
This incredible armor has an implanted computer that provides magical information to the wearer upon demand, adding one die type to the wearer's Spell Casting and Knowledge (Arcane) traits. The built-in computer also encourages the wearer to put his heart into something, and helps it pay off in big ways. This grants the Elan Edge. It also boost the vigor and endurance of the wearer, adding one die type to Vigor, and provides +8 armor. The armor weighs 13 lbs., has Full Environment Protection, and no Strength Minimum. To activate this armor requires 3 PPE per hour.
Cost: 79,800

ED-5 “Plastic-Man” Light Security Armor: +4 Armor with Full Environment Protection, no Strength Minimum. (13 lb, 19,800 credits)
+4 Armor (10,000)
+1 DT Spellcasting (10,000)
Elan (20,000)
+1 DT Vigor (10,000)
+1 DT K/Arcane (10,000)
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

High Command wrote:If you want armor that adds to your spellcasting/knowledge abilities, try this:

This incredible armor has an implanted computer that provides magical information to the wearer upon demand, adding one die type to the wearer's Spell Casting and Knowledge (Arcane) traits. The built-in computer also encourages the wearer to put his heart into something, and helps it pay off in big ways. This grants the Elan Edge. It also boost the vigor and endurance of the wearer, adding one die type to Vigor, and provides +8 armor. The armor weighs 13 lbs., has Full Environment Protection, and no Strength Minimum. To activate this armor requires 3 PPE per hour.
Not a bad idea. My problem with strength is not only the requirements of the armor, but also that I only have 20lbs to play with until encumbered, which practically guarantees encumbrances with all but the very lightest armors (LLW light armor that I have for example) once you factor in the weight of my HJ staff, and some type of back up weapon for when I run out of PPE. I'd like to take strength die type for my next advance to offset some of this, but I just have to wait for that.

Although I have considered that being encumbered only affecting Strength and agility based skills and rolls not really being a high price to pay....
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker

+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist

Aventure Cards:

Spill the Beans:

Update Signature
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Orrin Truthseeker wrote:
High Command wrote:If you want armor that adds to your spellcasting/knowledge abilities, try this:

Not a bad idea. My problem with strength is not only the requirements of the armor, but also that I only have 20lbs to play with until encumbered, which practically guarantees encumbrances with all but the very lightest armors (LLW light armor that I have for example) once you factor in the weight of my HJ staff, and some type of back up weapon for when I run out of PPE. I'd like to take strength die type for my next advance to offset some of this, but I just have to wait for that.

Although I have considered that being encumbered only affecting Strength and agility based skills and rolls not really being a high price to pay....
You could also use a Minor to halve the weight of the armor, which would help.
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Orrin Truthseeker wrote:Not a bad idea. My problem with strength is not only the requirements of the armor, but also that I only have 20lbs to play with until encumbered, which practically guarantees encumbrances with all but the very lightest armors (LLW light armor that I have for example) once you factor in the weight of my HJ staff, and some type of back up weapon for when I run out of PPE. I'd like to take strength die type for my next advance to offset some of this, but I just have to wait for that.

I have yet to have those applied in a meaningful manner. You could switch it to +1 DT to Strength instead.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Funny thing is even the core rules suggest ignoring encumbrance. But occasionally you get to play with somebody old school enough to follow the rules in detail.

For myself i normally only count Weapons and Armor for encumbrance. As the rest generally gets dropped in combat.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Orrin Truthseeker wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote: So for example, in the item listed, it has elan as an edge, which only gives elan when the item is in use. Meaning when vigor or spell casting rolls are being used.
I'm a little confused by the above. For something like TW armor, where some of the upgrades would be +2 armor, that bonus is active as long as the the armor is "powered" by PPE.

Wouldnt the same go for edges in a TW item. Only active as long as powered. I understand your concept of being "in use" and "powered" as equivalent.

EDIT: the +10 PPE is pretty silly without powers to cast. I think I will revaluate it without the PPE and Recharge to see if there is something else I'd like to do with major upgrades. Honestly, I'm not too worried about the PPE cost, as long as I dont load this down with Edges. I'm getting +4 per hour with my Staff and self recharging at 1PPE each every 30 minutes. I can spare one or two of those, especially if I only "activate" the item in certain situations.

Tribe,

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like your concerns are primarily the role played elements of the item, rather than the mechanics of it? The trappings if you will. The intent here was to get suggestions on the mechanics, not the trappings. I can flesh out "how" it works later.

Sev and Jacks items are "Defining characteristics" because for them it is an actual items that they essentially need (A weapon for Sev and armor for Jack). I disagree with you that Jasco's item was defining, as he was already quite strong as an information broker without the AI. It was trapped as a "cool" way, but essentially just boosted those stats. Those three were actual items with their own base stats also, so they got bonuses on top of the TW upgrades. I also dont know the details, but I know Rill was working on a signature item that was essentially an item on a chain that boosts some of his key stats.

I can't take a useful weapon, as my two handed staff is to useful to set aside frequently, and my d4 strength precludes any decent armor before my next advance, short of combat mage armor, which is already a fully dekked out TW item.

There isnt any other useful items that I can find in the TLPG, which is the only other book i have outside the core rules (Jasco's patron item seems based on something totally outside of the TLPG, as none of the bonuses it gives falls into any mechanics I've seen for TW or enchanted items. So I am not sure what you are looking for but an open to suggestions.
To help with the confusion, look at the battle fury blade. When you spend the ppts to activate it and gain the frenzy edge does that edge allow the character to frenzy with any other weapon or only with the battle fury blade. I would say only with the battle fury blade. So expanding it to an edge that gives you a +2 bonus when spending a benny would only apply when that item is in use.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:To help with the confusion, look at the battle fury blade. When you spend the ppts to activate it and gain the frenzy edge does that edge allow the character to frenzy with any other weapon or only with the battle fury blade. I would say only with the battle fury blade. So expanding it to an edge that gives you a +2 bonus when spending a benny would only apply when that item is in use.
To be fair, what Orrin is proposing is a worn item, more like clothing or armor, rather than a hand held weapon, and should follow those rules (so, 2 PP/hour to charge and constant access to built in upgrades while charged).

The language in the sidebar on TLPG p. 76 reads "Unless stated otherwise, it costs 2 Power Points to energize an ammo clip for a TW ranged weapon and 1 PP to power melee weapons for 3 rounds. TW armor typically requires 1 PP/hour, losing all special properties and halving Armor and Toughness (round down) if unpowered."

This isn't a melee weapon and it doesn't have ammunition, so the armor rules are all that make sense.
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

You could do a fun set of armor riffing on the old-school LLW "mummy" armor:

Aegis of the Archivist
Arcane sigils adorn this robe and breastplate. Once worn and charged with energy, rune-covered strips of parchment snake out from the cuffs of the armor to envelop the wearer's exposed flesh, providing flexible, mystically-reinforced protection, as well as providing access to eldritch secrets that can give the wearer an advantage in almost any situation. An arcane torch in one bracer can be used to scribe new runes or even carve through Mega Damage material, while the other bracer can be used to telekinetically manipulate nearby objects.
Base Item: Triax T-13 Field Mechanic armor
+6 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, arcane torch (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), telekinetic manipulation (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6).
18 lbs, 75,000 credit cost

Conversion cost: 7,500 credits
Minor Upgrades:
1: half weight (5,000 credits)
2: +2 Armor (5,000 credits)

Major Upgrades:
1: Add Edge: Elan (20,000 credits)
2: +1 die type Spellcasting (10,000 credits)
3: ???? (More appropriate Edges, like Scholar or Investigator? Major upgrade to regen 1 PP/hour, offsetting some of the activation cost? 10 PP reservoir? Use for a Minor to drop weight to 5 lbs?)
4: ????

Activation cost: 2 PP/hour (or more, if additional Edges)

Total cost:
115,000+

Final stats: When charged, +8 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), Elan, +1d Spellcasting, (+2 more Major Upgrades), FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, arcane torch (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), telekinetic manipulation (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6), 9 lbs.; When not charged, 18 lbs., +4 armor.

GM Bennies: 7/7
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

Tribe of One wrote:You could do a fun set of armor riffing on the old-school LLW "mummy" armor:

Aegis of the Archivist
Arcane sigils adorn this robe and breastplate. Once worn and charged with energy, rune-covered strips of parchment snake out from the cuffs of the armor to envelop the wearer's exposed flesh, providing flexible, mystically-reinforced protection, as well as providing access to eldritch secrets that can give the wearer an advantage in almost any situation. An arcane torch in one bracer can be used to scribe new runes or even carve through Mega Damage material, while the other bracer can be used to telekinetically manipulate nearby objects.
+6 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, arcane torch (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), telekinetic manipulation (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6).

Minor Upgrades:
2: +2 Armor (5,000 credits)

Major Upgrades:
2: +1 die type Spellcasting (10,000 credits)
3: ???? (More appropriate Edges, like Scholar or Investigator? Major upgrade to regen 1 PP/hour, offsetting some of the activation cost? 10 PP reservoir? Use for a Minor to drop weight to 5 lbs?)
4: ????

Activation cost: 2 PP/hour (or more, if additional Edges)

Total cost:
115,000+

Final stats: When charged, +8 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), Elan, +1d Spellcasting, (+2 more Major Upgrades), FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, arcane torch (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), telekinetic manipulation (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6), 9 lbs.; When not charged, 18 lbs., +4 armor.
This is awesome. Maybe I need to re-think Rill's bible. :)
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

So I wanted to get a feel for peoples thoughts on a "self only" power as a TW upgrade. Wondering if that could be "squeezed" into a minor slot.

I'm thinking of a differently skinned version of what Tribe has suggested below, that interfaces with my characters Metallic skin that he recently mutated. I was thinking it would have the ability to "cast" armor on self, as an action, by magically enhancing his skin, but am interested in taking it as a minor.

Essentially I would swap the normal +2 armor option as a minor for the self only armor spell that would require PPE and an action, but has a chance of providing +4 armor on a raise.... actually, now that I am talking through it, I'm not sure it would be a good trade, so I may not do it, but figured I would check in case I change my mind.
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker

+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist

Aventure Cards:

Spill the Beans:

Update Signature
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

What you're looking at is a power with self only trapping. Power is major mod, the adept edge is major mod.
Tales of the 17th SOG
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

High Command wrote:What you're looking at is a power with self only trapping. Power is major mod, the adept edge is major mod.
Well, adept adds a "self only" power every rank (so 5 self only's) plus allows spending power points to increase AP of an attack.

All those things combined is only worth one edge. Therefore, I would be okay as "self only" as a minor TW mod.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Hardin
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Hardin »

I don’t think Adept comes into play, here. Orrin wants to be able to cast a power as an action and limit it to “self only” to bring the power down from a Major upgrade to a Minor.

Carry on. :D
Hardin and Jane

Notes/Special Features:
  • Size +2
  • Brave/Fearless
  • Nano-Repair System
Hardin Character Sheet
Jane Character Sheet
Signature
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

I'd say skip it. If anything, add the Adept-style Trapping (self only, free action) as a Minor Mod on top of a Major Mod for the Power.

And yes, in general, I'd say the +2 Armor Minor Mod is a better way to go. The only real time the other is going to be superior is when, AFTER you cast the Armor Power, you get hit with Exalted Dispel (the Armor Mod goes down on a TN 4 roll; the Armor Power would have to be an opposed roll vs. your casting die).

Well, and if you have a Master Edge, of course. Then it becomes +5/+10 MDC. Which, in turn, is absolutely worth a Major Mod slot, even if it's Self-Only.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

I think you are all pretty much right. A: it wouldnt really ever be worth the difference anyway (without the Greater Armor option included), B: having the Master Edge, it is way too powerful for a minor slot. Totally overlook that.

Here is my current concept, same base item as what tribe spec'd out, but trapped differently:
Unnamed Armor.jpg
Name under advisement
This custom made power source / interface is covered in archaic ruins and complex circuitry. It plugs directly into the port on the users metallic skin, and acts as a conduit to allow magical energies to flow into and activate ruins etched into the skin of the wearer, as well as giving the wearing rapid mental access to the databanks of eldrich secrets stored on the device. The ruins harden the metal into which they are engraved, and also gives the wearer the ability to manipulate the metal which has bonded to his skin, along with a variety of other minor enhancements. It times of great need the device can kick into over-drive, providing a short term boost to the users abilities.

+6 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, ability to fire bullets from hands (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), "Robotic" made of metal that extend from the hand (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6).

Minor Upgrades:
2: +1 Spellcasting (5,000 credits)

Major Upgrades:
2: Add Edge: Investigator (20,000 Credits)
3: Armor Power (20,000 Credits)
4: +10 PPE (30,000)

Activation cost: 3 PP/hour

Total cost:

Final stats: When charged, +6 armor, +1 toughness, +2 Kn: Arcana rolls (retrapped from Repair), Elan, Investigator +1 Spellcasting, +10 PPE, FEP, optics enhancement with 10x magnification, thermal vision, and spectrographic scanner, Ability to fire bullets (retrapped laser torch: Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage), "Robotic" arm (retrapped articulated arm grants Reach 1 with Str d6), 9 lbs.; When not charged, 18 lbs.

[/quote]
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker

+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist

Aventure Cards:

Spill the Beans:

Update Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Venatus Vinco wrote:
High Command wrote:What you're looking at is a power with self only trapping. Power is major mod, the adept edge is major mod.
Well, adept adds a "self only" power every rank (so 5 self only's) plus allows spending power points to increase AP of an attack.

All those things combined is only worth one edge. Therefore, I would be okay as "self only" as a minor TW mod.

VV
I agree 1 edge.

But as a note:
Four self only powers. A lot of people miss that even if you take adept at Novice you do not get a self only power until Seasoned.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Orin, if this is ready for review I would like to split it out and move it to the Item Validation page.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

RFT wrote:Orin, if this is ready for review I would like to split it out and move it to the Item Validation page.
As soon as I get access to post in item validation I'd be good with that.

In the mean time I am taking suggesting for names. I'm absolute crap at naming things.
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker

+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist

Aventure Cards:

Spill the Beans:

Update Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Sedrin's Armor of The Mage Lord's...

Or something cool like that inferring these things are prized.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades