I did a thing (recruiting-ish)

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

I did a thing (recruiting-ish)

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: I did a thing (recruiting-ish)

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Awesome!!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Is Palladium/KS still super derpy about conversions? That would be my only concern in bringing SR to their attention over there.
GM Bennies: 7/7
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Didn't they authorize it, though? I don't know anything about Palladium.
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

You can't put them on site, but you can have it offsite. That said, using the books' tools is okay.

And yeah, the licensed it, and then provided a space to have conversations about it. Besides they can't control what's on other sites as long as it contains none of their trademarked and copyrighted stuff presented as their own. We have links to their net policy on site and all.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

High Command wrote:You can't put them on site, but you can have it offsite. That said, using the books' tools is okay.

And yeah, the licensed it, and then provided a space to have conversations about it. Besides they can't control what's on other sites as long as it contains none of their trademarked and copyrighted stuff presented as their own. We have links to their net policy on site and all.
Okay. My familiarity with their policies is pretty dated. If we're good, that's good. New blood is always welcome.
GM Bennies: 7/7

Return to “Out of Character Topics”