Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm
I forgot to do this, so here we go.
Each player will begin with 1 adventure card per rank. You may only use 1 per session and you may chose to either keep what you have or reroll.
Please reply in this thread with a roll of a 1d54 and refer to the following spread sheet for the results.
This adventure card is added to your character: Adventure Deck
You can copy and paste the following code, and edit your result to match.
Adventure Card [Dice]1d54[/Dice]
- Place cards description here.
Same as last time - Common Bond is free to all players in my game so if your result is a card of Common Bond feel free to reroll.
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:28 pm
Adventure Cards: 1d54 (22), 1d54 (22)
Reroll: 1d54 (17)
Better You Than Me
- Play when your hero has been hit by an attack and there is an adjacent character. The other character suffers the attack instead. This may be played on friend or foe.
Hardin will keep 22 and the one he already has, putting 17 back in the deck.
Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:43 pm
1d54 (49) - Parley
- Keeping 44 - Boom, Headshot
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 pm
Adventure Card 1d54 (8) 1d54 (24)
Novice - (Get a Clue) Play this card for a clue from the Game Master for some advice or a hint on how to resolve a current predicament or problem.
Seasoned - (Inspiration) Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.
Edit: forgot I was seasoned as a MARS
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:08 am
Adventure Card 1d54 (42)
- Play instead of rolling to make a trait test with a single automatic raise.
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 pm
Adventure card 1d54 (48)
Epiphany: "Something you never understood
before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a
d6 in any skill you previously did
not have for the remainder of this
(Rerolled due to already being taken) 1d54 (44)
Last edited by Arthur_Bishop
on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 pm
Adventure Card: Novice Rank 1d54 (22)
Reroll (cards already taken): 1d54 (13)
Speedy Gonzales (13)
- Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
Adventure Card: Seasoned Rank 1d54 (26)
Reroll (cards already taken): 1d54 (42), 1d54 (26), 1d54 (11)
Lucky Break (11)
- Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:06 pm
Reroll 1d54 (4)
Last edited by Arthur_Bishop
on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:15 pm
Ok, rolling for 2018 Q2:
- 1d54 (53): Riled up. Play after your hero sustains at least one wound. His attacks cause +2 damage for the remainder of the scene.
- 1d54 (29): Bullseye! Play after damage is rolled to double the total of a successful ranged attack.
- 1d54 (47):Epiphany. Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:51 am
1d54 (4) reroll:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 am
Adventure Card from Interlude 1d54 (16)
Your hero somehow convinces or bribes a minor foe to perform a small favor—such as helping the hero escape, revealing the location of the “boss,” etc.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.