Kim's Workshop

"Go west, young man" - Horace Greeley
GM: Tribe of One
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Kim's Workshop

Post by Kim Black »

I figured it would be a good idea to have a catch-all place for everything people want Kim to be working on. I'll put all rolls in here, too.

Please put what items and modifications you would like done, and I will try and get to them, depending on how much time the game allows her to work. I will try and do them in the order submitted, but I may, with the permission of those involved, do a "faster" project that might be able to be done in the time allotted, rather than a longer project that wouldn't get done.

Queue:

OPEN
Last edited by Kim Black on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:54 am, edited 20 times in total.
Character Tracking
Kim Black Character Sheet
Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7)
PPE: 14/20
Bennies: 2/3
Arcane Machinist (5/6): armor, barrier, blast, blind, bolt, boost/lower Trait, burrow, burst, clairvoyance, confusion, damage field, darksight, deflection, detect/conceal arcana, dispel, drain Power Points, entangle, environmental protection, farsight, fly, havoc, healing, intangibility, invisibility, light/obscure, pummel, quickness, slumber, smite, speak language, speed, stun, succor, telekinesis, teleport, wall walker, warrior’s gift.
Ace: May make Soak rolls for vehicles at -2

Backpack of Shooting Stars
  • 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
Device: Boost Trait (Shooting)
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards
  • Theme Song: It’s one of those “inspiring music movie moments” when the heroes get their second wind! You and all allies who can see your signal or hear your voice (walkie-talkies count) recover automatically from Shaken status and any Fear effects, due to your inspiring words.
  • Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wounds sustained in this combat (but not crippling injuries). If Shaken, he is un-Shaken now as well.
  • Arcane Inspiration: When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.

Equipment
This should be about at her load limit of 30 lb.
  • Backpack of Shooting Stars
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • Multitool: +1 Repair
  • UEMC

Vehicles
Northern Gun Sky Siren (Mountaineer w/ hover)(TW)
Ostensibly designed as a civilian vehicle, the NG Sky Siren is a rugged, but agile, hover transport with plenty of room for combat upgrades. The nuclear engine provides near limitless range, while the powerful hoverjets give it a max altitude of about 20 feet, although it is capable of handling drops of up to 100 feet.
  • Light Missile Launcher (turret)
    • Damage: 5d6 MBT MD AP 13 (anti-vehicle missiles)
    • Range: 150/300/600
    • Shots: 8
      • 1 reload of 8 shots (anti-vehicle)
    • Reload: 3000/missile/total=24k credits
  • Light Rail Gun (forward mounted)
    • Damage: 2d10+4, ROF 3, AP 10
    • Range: 100/200/400
    • Shots: 45
    • Reload: 10,000 credits
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Remaining Mods: 1
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • TW Minor Mods: +2 Piloting
  • TW Major Mods: +4 die types to Piloting
  • Cantrip: Purple flame light on the front grill
Desert Fox Hovercycle (stats of NG-150): Combining solar cells and a powerful electric engine, the Desert Fox has a range of 600 miles and a max ceiling of 20 feet, before it needs a night’s recharge. (153,000 credits)
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • Damage: 3d10
    • Range: 24/48/96
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Notes: Exposed Crew, Handling 3, Hover
Police Hovercycle (Speedster hovercycle)
  • Mini Rail Gun
    • Damage: 2d8+4, ROF 4, AP6
    • Range: 75/150/300
    • Shots: 32
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • ACC/TS: 15/80
  • Size 2
  • Crew: 1
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
Big Boss ATV (space girl has it currently)
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
  • Notes: All-Terrain, M.D.C. Armor
Mission Loot
494,000 credits in salvage/misc gear and cyberwear
A pair of pearl-handled TX-26 Particle Beam Pistols previously owned by Dutch (Range 10/20/40, Damage 2d8+3, RoF 1, AP 2, Semiauto)
A pair of Infernal Sixguns made of smoking black iron, previously "owned" by Hex (Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d8, RoF 1, AP 4, +2d Shooting, gain Vow: Serve the Devil).
A TW shard pistol (Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d8+1, RoF 3, AP 1, 3RB, lower trait (Vigor) activated by Shooting)
A vehicular Light Rail Gun salvaged from Oso's otherwise-scrapped power armor (Range 100/200/400, Damage 2d10+4, RoF 3, AP 10, Mega Damage)
Bandit IP-44 Super Ion Pistols (as NG-59, Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d6, RoF 1, plus single-shot grenade launcher loaded with plasma, Range 12/24/48, Damage 3d10, ignores all but sealed armor, SBT), ammo belt includes 6 spare plasma grenades
5 Plasma grenades
4 High Explosive grenades
4 Armor Piercing grenades
4 Frag grenades
Rill
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Kim's Workshop

Post by Rill »

This thread was a great idea!

Rill has purchased a medium polymer shield and would like it (1) converted to TW and (2) given a minor upgrade. The upgrade will be to turn it into an energy shield he can summon or dispel as a free action once per round. If you happen to get a raise (and a free minor trapping to go with it) all the better! Let me know, and we'll come up with a good minor upgrade. I had been thinking the Fatigue trapping, but I'm not 100% sold on that.

And thanks! Let me know if Kim wants a commission or anything for the work, or if she just wants Rill to owe her one.
Character Sheet
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

For the team, Kim will just be doing everything at cost. If the GM allows, Kim will do TW work on the side in town during downtime (whenever she doesn't have to do work for the team), and maybe get a little money on the side. Up to Tribe how he wants to handle that, though, and how locals like the Red Combine respond.
Character Tracking
Arcane Machinist (5/6): armor, barrier, blast, blind, bolt, boost/lower Trait, burrow, burst, clairvoyance, confusion, damage field, darksight, deflection, detect/conceal arcana, dispel, drain Power Points, entangle, environmental protection, farsight, fly, havoc, healing, intangibility, invisibility, light/obscure, pummel, quickness, slumber, smite, speak language, speed, stun, succor, telekinesis, teleport, wall walker, warrior’s gift.

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards
  • Theme Song: It’s one of those “inspiring music movie moments” when the heroes get their second wind! You and all allies who can see your signal or hear your voice (walkie-talkies count) recover automatically from Shaken status and any Fear effects, due to your inspiring words.
  • Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wounds sustained in this combat (but not crippling injuries). If Shaken, he is un-Shaken now as well.
  • Arcane Inspiration: When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
Ostensibly designed as a civilian vehicle, the NG Sky Siren is a rugged, but agile, hover transport with plenty of room for combat upgrades. The nuclear engine provides near limitless range, while the powerful hoverjets give it a max altitude of about 20 feet, although it is capable of handling drops of up to 100 feet.
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
Desert Fox Hovercycle (stats of NG-150): Combining solar cells and a powerful electric engine, the Desert Fox has a range of 600 miles and a max ceiling of 20 feet, before it needs a night’s recharge. (153,000 credits)
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
A pair of pearl-handled TX-26 Particle Beam Pistols previously owned by Dutch (Range 10/20/40, Damage 2d8+3, RoF 1, AP 2, Semiauto)
A pair of Infernal Sixguns made of smoking black iron, previously "owned" by Hex (Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d8, RoF 1, AP 4, +2d Shooting, gain Vow: Serve the Devil).
A TW shard pistol (Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d8+1, RoF 3, AP 1, 3RB, lower trait (Vigor) activated by Shooting)
A vehicular Light Rail Gun salvaged from Oso's otherwise-scrapped power armor (Range 100/200/400, Damage 2d10+4, RoF 3, AP 10, Mega Damage)
Bandit IP-44 Super Ion Pistols (as NG-59, Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d6, RoF 1, plus single-shot grenade launcher loaded with plasma, Range 12/24/48, Damage 3d10, ignores all but sealed armor, SBT), ammo belt includes 6 spare plasma grenades
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Rill wrote:This thread was a great idea!

Rill has purchased a medium polymer shield and would like it (1) converted to TW and (2) given a minor upgrade. The upgrade will be to turn it into an energy shield he can summon or dispel as a free action once per round. If you happen to get a raise (and a free minor trapping to go with it) all the better! Let me know, and we'll come up with a good minor upgrade. I had been thinking the Fatigue trapping, but I'm not 100% sold on that.

And thanks! Let me know if Kim wants a commission or anything for the work, or if she just wants Rill to owe her one.
Conversion time: [dice]0[/dice] hours
Build roll: K. Eng or Arcana [dice]1[/dice] (+2 Machine Maestro)
Wild die [dice]5[/dice]
Cost: Cost of shield+10% (I assume Rill has this information?)

Minor Upgrade time: [dice]2[/dice]
Minor Upgrade build: K. Eng or Arcana [dice]3[/dice](-2 build penalty, +2 Machine Maestro)
Wild die [dice]6[/dice]
Benny to reroll: [dice]4[/dice] - EDIT: Taking this back, since I didn't need to use this.
Minor Upgrade cost: 5000

Total Time: 36 hours

Looks like you got both minor upgrades, so go ahead and choose the second one. This is assuming Kim gets 36 hours she can spend working. She will need to sleep LOL
Last edited by Kim Black on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Rill
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Rill »

You are awesome! Thank you.

I’ll add +2 armor vs. ranged attacks as the second minor modification (for +6 armor vs. ranged total).

Yeah, I’ve got the credits situation worked out and will show all of that on my character sheet.

Thanks!
Character Sheet
Sir Blurre
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Sir Blurre »

Kim doesn't need sleep--that's why Rill's there, to cast Sustain (succor) whenever she gets drowsy.

Since we're still in limbo about what can be added to book TW gear, I think I'm gonna hold off on modding my stuff, for now--just keeping my armor charged up eats up my ISP recharge rate at the moment, and this fight showed me that I definitely am capable of draining the lot in a fight, so another draw is probably too much.
Sir Blurre
Quick Stats
Quick-Flex Cyber-Knight
Agility d10, Smarts d6-1, Spirit d12+1 (+3), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Psionics d6; Fighting d12; Shooting d6; Streetwise d6+2; Intimidate d6+2; Taunt d6+2; Notice d4; Survival d4+2; Persuasion d4; Investigation d4; Common Knowledge d6-1
Charisma: +2; Pace: 14/d12+1;
Shield: Parry: 11 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4) melee, 18 (8) range; +2 vs. Evil
No Shield: Parry: 9 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4); +2 vs. Evil
Hindrances: Overconfident, Vow, Code of Honor, All Thumbs, Poverty
Notice d4, Common Knowledge d6+1, Intimidation d6+2, Persuasion d4+2, Taunt d6+2
Edges: Elan, Champion, Charge/Overrun, Ambidextrous/Two-Fisted, Common Bond, Well-Traveled (+2 CK rolls for people/geography in NorthAmerica); Master Psi-Sword
Powers: Speed, Deflection, Quickness, Wall-Walker

Bennies: 4/5
ISP: 19/20 (To recharge, must let armor go uncharged for an hour)

[list]Q2/19 Adventure cards:
Contact - Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Arcane Inspiration - When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.
Inspiration - Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.[/list]
Rill
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Rill »

Freemage wrote:Kim doesn't need sleep--that's why Rill's there, to cast Sustain (succor) whenever she gets drowsy.

Since we're still in limbo about what can be added to book TW gear, I think I'm gonna hold off on modding my stuff, for now--just keeping my armor charged up eats up my ISP recharge rate at the moment, and this fight showed me that I definitely am capable of draining the lot in a fight, so another draw is probably too much.
Hey, that’s a fair point. Rill is always willing to cast Sustain on anyone who needs it for pretty much any reason.
Character Sheet
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

I took my benny back, since I went and rolled my wild dice, as I should have before, and got a success on the minor upgrade.

Succor can be used to let someone go without sleep? I didn't know that. If that's true, then sure, Kim will work 36 hours straight. Jack might need to give her a massage after, since her back will ache from bending over her workbench.

No, succor won't help that. Only a massage from Jack ;)
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Kim Black wrote:I took my benny back, since I went and rolled my wild dice, as I should have before, and got a success on the minor upgrade.

Succor can be used to let someone go without sleep? I didn't know that. If that's true, then sure, Kim will work 36 hours straight. Jack might need to give her a massage after, since her back will ache from bending over her workbench.

No, succor won't help that. Only a massage from Jack ;)
Sleep is enforced via FVigor checks every 12 hours; failure gets you a level of Fatigue. Succor removes Fatigue. Now, that said, I'd say that as time goes on, you still get the increasing penalties to the rolls (so at 36 hours you have a -2, 48 hours a -4, and 60+, it caps out at -6 every 12 hours)--it's just fairly easy to overcome the consequences of failure.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Ah, okay. That makes some sense, then.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Fix the Desert Fox (2 Wounds) and Keegan's hovercycle (wrecked).
Last edited by Kim Black on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Severianna
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Severianna »

Pretty please...
Tribe of One wrote: ...As for detaching one of the underbarrel grenade launchers and turning it into a tail weapon, it would be possible, but fairly complicated. I'd say same cost and time requirement as a minor TW upgrade, so 5,000 credits and 2d6 hours. Same to add a vibro- bayonet.
Severianna
Quick Stats
Night Crawler, MARS PC, DESCRIPTION, ETC
Bennies: 4/4
Agility d12+1, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d10, Vigor d12
Charisma: 0,-4 CS; Pace: 6; Parry: 13; Toughness: Light Armor 12 (4), Tactical Armor 14 (6) Light Armor + shield 16 (4),
2 shields 20 (4), Tactical + shield 20 (6), 2 shields 24 (6)

Hindrances: Clueless; Vow to help other slaves/captured creatures; Loyal to friends; InHuman; Curiosity, Wanted; Coalition, Quirk - touchy tail
Notice d6 (+2 that relates to traps and similar devices, +2 sight based rolls (cybernetic eyes), Common Knowledge d4-4, Intimidation d4-2, Persuasion d4-2
Edges and Abilities of Note: Acrobat +2 Agility rolls, Dirty Fighter +4 w/Acrobat on trick moves, Tricky Fighter no multi-action penalty for tricks, Ambidextrous, Two-Fisted, Nerves of Steel & Improved Nerves of Steel ignore 2 pts of wound penalties, Combat Reflexes +2 to Spirit rolls to recover from Shaken, Prehensile Tail that gives an additional non-movement action each round.
Adventure cards:
  • Out of the Frying Pan - Play to avoid death, capture, or some other bad situation for your hero or any ally. The situation leads to some new trouble, however, as determined by the GM.
  • We Have The Talent - you gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.

Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

If you have the 10K credits, sure. Kim will need 4.5 hours for the grenade launcher and 5 hours for the bayonet. Maybe she can get some done on the drive? I don't know.

Time and repair rolls for fixing things are above in the first post.

Desert Fox: 2 hours (credits?)
Keegan's hovercycle: 45 hours (credits?)
Sev's grenade launcher: 4.5 hours, 5K cr
Sev's vibro-bayonet: 5 hours, 5K cr

This is all assuming she's doing this in the back of the van at -2 and not in a garage or dedicated, stocked facility.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Kim Black wrote:If you have the 10K credits, sure. Kim will need 4.5 hours for the grenade launcher and 5 hours for the bayonet. Maybe she can get some done on the drive? I don't know.

This is all assuming she's doing this in the back of the van at -2 and not in a garage or dedicated, stocked facility.
For Sev's gear: In lieu of the 5,000 credits for each of the modifications Sev is after, you could sacrifice an additional pistol or rifle, providing parts for the grenade launcher attachment, and a vibro-knife, providing parts for the bayonet. Then it's just the time required.

For the hovercycles: Keegan's hovercycle was destroyed -- even if the rules would let you fix it, it's probably not worth the trouble, but you can use the parts to repair the Desert Fox at no additional cost.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Sir Blurre
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Sir Blurre »

Transfer scope from Blurre's NG-L5 to the LGR-360 rifle.
Sir Blurre
Quick Stats
Quick-Flex Cyber-Knight
Agility d10, Smarts d6-1, Spirit d12+1 (+3), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Psionics d6; Fighting d12; Shooting d6; Streetwise d6+2; Intimidate d6+2; Taunt d6+2; Notice d4; Survival d4+2; Persuasion d4; Investigation d4; Common Knowledge d6-1
Charisma: +2; Pace: 14/d12+1;
Shield: Parry: 11 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4) melee, 18 (8) range; +2 vs. Evil
No Shield: Parry: 9 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4); +2 vs. Evil
Hindrances: Overconfident, Vow, Code of Honor, All Thumbs, Poverty
Notice d4, Common Knowledge d6+1, Intimidation d6+2, Persuasion d4+2, Taunt d6+2
Edges: Elan, Champion, Charge/Overrun, Ambidextrous/Two-Fisted, Common Bond, Well-Traveled (+2 CK rolls for people/geography in NorthAmerica); Master Psi-Sword
Powers: Speed, Deflection, Quickness, Wall-Walker

Bennies: 4/5
ISP: 19/20 (To recharge, must let armor go uncharged for an hour)

[list]Q2/19 Adventure cards:
Contact - Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Arcane Inspiration - When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.
Inspiration - Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.[/list]
Severianna
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Severianna »

Tribe of One wrote:
Kim Black wrote:If you have the 10K credits, sure. Kim will need 4.5 hours for the grenade launcher and 5 hours for the bayonet. Maybe she can get some done on the drive? I don't know.

For Sev's gear: In lieu of the 5,000 credits for each of the modifications Sev is after, you could sacrifice an additional pistol or rifle, providing parts for the grenade launcher attachment, and a vibro-knife, providing parts for the bayonet. Then it's just the time required.

For the hovercycles: Keegan's hovercycle was destroyed -- even if the rules would let you fix it, it's probably not worth the trouble, but you can use the parts to repair the Desert Fox at no additional cost.
Can we use the salvage? We have lots of pistol and rifle parts no one seems to want. Always happy for anyone else to gain advantage from salvage as well.
Severianna
Quick Stats
Night Crawler, MARS PC, DESCRIPTION, ETC
Bennies: 4/4
Agility d12+1, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d10, Vigor d12
Charisma: 0,-4 CS; Pace: 6; Parry: 13; Toughness: Light Armor 12 (4), Tactical Armor 14 (6) Light Armor + shield 16 (4),
2 shields 20 (4), Tactical + shield 20 (6), 2 shields 24 (6)

Hindrances: Clueless; Vow to help other slaves/captured creatures; Loyal to friends; InHuman; Curiosity, Wanted; Coalition, Quirk - touchy tail
Notice d6 (+2 that relates to traps and similar devices, +2 sight based rolls (cybernetic eyes), Common Knowledge d4-4, Intimidation d4-2, Persuasion d4-2
Edges and Abilities of Note: Acrobat +2 Agility rolls, Dirty Fighter +4 w/Acrobat on trick moves, Tricky Fighter no multi-action penalty for tricks, Ambidextrous, Two-Fisted, Nerves of Steel & Improved Nerves of Steel ignore 2 pts of wound penalties, Combat Reflexes +2 to Spirit rolls to recover from Shaken, Prehensile Tail that gives an additional non-movement action each round.
Adventure cards:
  • Out of the Frying Pan - Play to avoid death, capture, or some other bad situation for your hero or any ally. The situation leads to some new trouble, however, as determined by the GM.
  • We Have The Talent - you gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.

Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Sir Blurre wrote:Transfer scope from Blurre's NG-L5 to the LGR-360 rifle.
Does that require a roll? Seems that would be plug and play. But maybe not.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Severianna wrote:
Tribe of One wrote:

Can we use the salvage? We have lots of pistol and rifle parts no one seems to want. Always happy for anyone else to gain advantage from salvage as well.
I'm fine doing that, yes.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Desert Fox: 2 hours
Sev's grenade launcher: 4.5 hours
Sev's vibro-bayonet: 5 hours
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Kim Black wrote:
Sir Blurre wrote:Transfer scope from Blurre's NG-L5 to the LGR-360 rifle.
Does that require a roll? Seems that would be plug and play. But maybe not.
I'll let Tribe make that call; you might be right--especially for someone with the Repair skill, it makes sense that some tasks are just automatic.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Need to continue rolling down here. Apparently too many in the first post.

Converting the Sky Siren
Wild Ace [dice:dz7wu134]39255:0[/dice:dz7wu134]

4. Sky Siren Upgrades to Piloting 5, 7, 13, 7; 10,000 credits each; 8 days, 8 days, 6 days, 6 days - Minor Mod +1 Piloting
Major Upgrade 1: +1 die type Piloting
Engineering (+4 Machine Maestro, -4 major mod) [dice:dz7wu134]39255:1[/dice:dz7wu134]
Wild [dice:dz7wu134]39255:2[/dice:dz7wu134]
Time: [dice:dz7wu134]39255:3[/dice:dz7wu134] days

Major Upgrade 2: +1 die type Piloting - will need to benny later, when done
Engineering (+4 Machine Maestro, -4 major mod) [dice:dz7wu134]39255:4[/dice:dz7wu134]
Wild [dice:dz7wu134]39255:5[/dice:dz7wu134]
Ace [dice:dz7wu134]39255:14[/dice:dz7wu134]
Time: [dice:dz7wu134]39255:6[/dice:dz7wu134] days

Major Upgrade 3: +1 die type Piloting - Minor Mod +1 Piloting
Engineering (+4 Machine Maestro, -4 major mod) [dice:dz7wu134]39255:7[/dice:dz7wu134]
Ace [dice:dz7wu134]39255:13[/dice:dz7wu134]
Wild [dice:dz7wu134]39255:8[/dice:dz7wu134]
Time: [dice:dz7wu134]39255:9[/dice:dz7wu134] days

Major Upgrade 4: +1 die type Piloting
Engineering (+4 Machine Maestro, -4 major mod) [dice:dz7wu134]39255:10[/dice:dz7wu134]
Wild [dice:dz7wu134]39255:11[/dice:dz7wu134]
Time: [dice:dz7wu134]39255:12[/dice:dz7wu134] days
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Converting Seswarick's NG-33 Laser Pistol

Cost: 650 credits
Time: [dice:20g2f81p]50898:0[/dice:20g2f81p] hours
Build Roll: +4 Machine Maestro
K. Arcana [dice:20g2f81p]50898:1[/dice:20g2f81p]
Wild [dice:20g2f81p]50898:2[/dice:20g2f81p]
Ace [dice:20g2f81p]50898:3[/dice:20g2f81p]

Raise: Minor Upgrade (+1 to hit)
Last edited by Kim Black on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

Kim Black wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:00 am Converting Seswarick's NG-33 Laser Pistol

Cost: 650 credits
Time: [dice:1bizhvii]50898:0[/dice:1bizhvii] hours
Build Roll: +4 Machine Maestro
K. Arcana [dice:1bizhvii]50898:1[/dice:1bizhvii]
Wild [dice:1bizhvii]50898:2[/dice:1bizhvii]
Ace [dice:1bizhvii]50898:3[/dice:1bizhvii]

Raise: Minor Upgrade (???)
+1 to hit please on the minor
Active Effects:
  • Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Exalted deflection -6 to be hit
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
Pace: 4/12 flying, 16/48 w belt; Parry: 5/7 w belt Toughness: 5 regular 11(6) w aura 17(10) w aura & Stormheart
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities:
    Elan: When you spend a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls), add +2 to the final total.
    Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 11/40
Bennies: 0/3
Adventure Cards
  • #: Card - Effect
    10 Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
Edit Signature

Characters Seswarick (Main Acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas, Harris LaVode, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Madok The Restless
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Done. Whenever we get 19 hours of downtime, she'll work it up.
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Fixing Whomper

Serious Problem: Until repaired, Whomper applies a –2 to all Trait rolls where it’s used, or its applicable bonus is reduced by 2.
Repair: A Serious Problem takes 1d6 hours, a Repair check at −2, and parts equal to 20% of the item’s cost (32000).

Also -2 because it's Supertech.
Repair 8
-2 difficulty, -2 Supertech, +2 Machine Maestro, +2 Mr. Fixit, +1 Multitool, +2 UEMC
Repair [dice:3h9dmptk]52584:0[/dice:3h9dmptk]
Wild [dice:3h9dmptk]52584:1[/dice:3h9dmptk]
Hours: [dice:3h9dmptk]52584:2[/dice:3h9dmptk] - 1 hour for Mr. Fixit
Character Tracking

• 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards

Equipment
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • UEMC

Vehicles
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Mini Rail Gun
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • Size 2
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
Mission Loot
5 Plasma grenades
4 Frag grenades

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 18th COT New West”