1st Quarter 2018 GM Poll

"Go west, young man" - Horace Greeley
GM: Tribe of One

What do ya think about my ... GMing?

5 Legendary - (Met all requirements, see post for details) If we looked up GM gods you would at least be a footnote
100%
4 Heroic - Just about to Legendary, really only one thing is missing from your GM tool belt.
No votes
3 Veteran - Really good, you need a bit more experience and practice to reach the upper echelon of PbP GMs like Lars, VV, and High Command.
No votes
2 Seasoned - You swung for the fences, and did OK. You need a mentor or some serious retooling to take you farther as a PbP GM.
No votes
1 Novice - OK, so things are getting dire. Help!
No votes
0 Failed & New GM please - Maybe you should just be a player at this point.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Tribe of One

1st Quarter 2018 GM Poll

Post by Tribe of One »

GM Poll Fourth Quarter 2017
Members of the 18th: I'm a little late getting this up, but have at it!

Tribe of One, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: Stealing this code with a hat tip to Pender
Above are the criteria for rating GMs on the site. As you have time, please vote in the above poll and let me know how I've done as your GM. Also let me know specifically what worked, fell flat or could have worked better -- good, bad or ugly I appreciate the feedback. If there are mechanics or storylines you'd like to see get more attention, let me know that, too! I'm always looking for new ideas to kill you, I mean thrill you with!Tribe of One

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
GM Bennies: 7/7
Jack 'Bullet' Jones
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Re: 1st Quarter 2018 GM Poll

Post by Jack 'Bullet' Jones »

Top notch. Love the GM recap of the round's actions with some flavor. Works very well to tie 8 different posts together. Good use of theater of the mind combat when appropriate. Super cool story and twists. Different challenges added with chaotic ley lines, station ambush with everyone in separate locations, etc. Love seeing how Stella has taken on a life of her own. Precisely zero complaints or gripes. Wouldn't change a thing.
Bullet Jones
Jack "Bullet" Jones
Current Status Post
Bennies: 2/3
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 5
Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 38 / 50
Active Powers: Greater Boost Trait - Shooting (+2 die types); Greater Smite (PHC, silver, raise); Greater Deflection (raise, -6 to hit)
Pace: 6
Pertinent Edges: Master Psionic, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Strong Willed, Ambidextrous, Two Fisted, Quick, Elan
Armor: TW Lucky Devil's Duster
  • +6 Armor
  • +1 Toughness
  • FEP
  • +2 Gambling
  • Armor, Quickness, Invisibility powers
Weapon(s) in holster:
Right hand: PHC
Left hand: Hellfire Hand Cannon
Telekinesis: inactive
Adventure Cards:
  • none drawn yet
Edit Signature
Duncan Montana

Post by Duncan Montana »

This has been great!
Duncan Montana
Duncan Montana
Gunslinger
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6 d12+2, Vigor d6
Charisma: 2 ; Pace: 6 (8) (d6 running); Parry: 6; Toughness: 5 17(10)
Clueless (-2 to all K-Common rolls), Loyal, Big Mouth
Notice d6, Common Knowledge d8-2, Intimidation d4-2, Persuasion d4+2
I Know A Guy: (Once per session can invoke Connection Edge (Persuasion roll) with any person or group, only used up when contact is successfully made)
Quick: (re-draw combat initiative card < 6)
Nerves of Steel: (He may ignore 1 point of wound penalties)
Steady Hands: (Ignores the “unstable platform” penalty for firing from the backs of animals or while riding in moving vehicles. In addition, when performing actions while Running (see page 65), his penalty is –1 instead of –2)
Two-Fisted: (May attack with a weapon in each hand without multi-action penalty)
Woodsman: (+2 to Tracking, Survival, and Stealth rolls made in the wilderness)
Lucky: (+1 benny/quarter)
Brave: (+2 to Fear rolls)

WOUNDS:

Bandito Arms RH-1002B Robot Riding Horse "Bandit"
Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+2, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d4, Notice d8+2, Survival d6
Pace: 12 (Acc/TS 10/50); Parry: 4; Toughness: 17 (8)
Special Abilities
  • All-Terrain: Ignores penalties for rough terrain, and each inch counts as 1.5” instead of 2”
  • Armor +8: High strength alloy, M.D.C.
  • Handling: Riders gain +2 on all Riding checks.
  • Kick: Str, Mega Damage.
  • Sensor Suite: Power Armor sensors and communication, including 360 radar, thermal imaging, night vision, HUD, and +2 to Notice checks
  • Environmental Weakness (Electricity): Robots suffer +4 damage from electrical attacks.
  • Nuclear Power Pack - Robot does not need to be recharged for 15 years
  • Size +2: Based on the mustangs of old, these robot horses are of a strong, compact model.
  • Travel Speed: Use the Acc/TS for overland speeds; use pace for combat

Adv. Cards
Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement)
Florence Nightingale: Play this card to gain +2 on heal checks on the current patient. Spend a Benny: Gain +4 on heal checks on the current patient.

BENNIES (LUCKY): 7/4
  • +1 from last Q bonus
  • +1 given upon return from the fade
  • +1 for donating supplies to refugees
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Orrin Truthseeker »

I agree. This game is going great! Loving the twists and turns its taking, and they don't feel forced at all. The rate the game is moving at is perfect, and Tribes and everyone else's storytelling is spot on.

My only potential suggestion (and I am not sure if I even agree with myself here, so I would be interested in what other people think) is maybe kicking the "difficulty" up a notch?

In general, I think we have never been at any real risk of actually "failing" something, which I think can make the game feel a little linear if that make sense. It doesn't have to be a life or death type failure, but one that has some sort of significant impact? One of the things I think that can be fun about table top RPGs is dealing with failing a method (even with good rolls, it just conceptually is an approach that doesnt work out) and going "crap, that didn't work, now how do I deal with this".

Anyone else have a thought on that? (You can totally disagree with me).
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker
Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3; PPE: 15/35; Staff PPE: 10/10; Armor PPE: 10/10

Parry: 4+1
Pace: 5+2
Toughness: 16 (6)
Active Effects Staff:, Spellcasting +1, Parry +1; Armor: Spellcasting +1, Kn Arc +2;

Notable Edges: LL Rejuvination; Common Bond; Wizard; Marksman; Metal Skin; Elan; Investigator (armor)
Powers: Beast Friend; Waking Dream (Illusion); Fireball (Bolt); Chakra Surge/Syphon (Boost/Lower Trait); Nature’s Gift (Warrior’s Gift); Mystical Sight (Detect Arcana); Arcane Severance (Dispel); Shadow Guard (Deflection); Adrenaline (Quickness); Armor

Bennies: 1/3
-1 Bennie - advancing through the train
-1 Bennie to unshake after backlash
-1 Bennie gifted to Blurr through common bond
+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist
-1 reroll puppet breakout

Aventure Cards:
Inspiration: Friendly characters (including yourhero) add +2 to all trait rolls for therest of this round.

Spill the Beans:
The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.

Power Surge: Immediately recover all spent Power Points.

Update Signature
Sir Blurre
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Sir Blurre »

This has just been magnificent. Top marks, sir!
Sir Blurre
Quick Stats
Quick-Flex Cyber-Knight
Agility d10, Smarts d6-1, Spirit d12+1 (+3), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Psionics d6; Fighting d12; Shooting d6; Streetwise d6+2; Intimidate d6+2; Taunt d6+2; Notice d4; Survival d4+2; Persuasion d4; Investigation d4; Common Knowledge d6-1
Charisma: +2; Pace: 14/d12+1;
Shield: Parry: 11 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4) melee, 18 (8) range; +2 vs. Evil
No Shield: Parry: 9 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4); +2 vs. Evil
Hindrances: Overconfident, Vow, Code of Honor, All Thumbs, Poverty
Notice d4, Common Knowledge d6+1, Intimidation d6+2, Persuasion d4+2, Taunt d6+2
Edges: Elan, Champion, Charge/Overrun, Ambidextrous/Two-Fisted, Common Bond, Well-Traveled (+2 CK rolls for people/geography in NorthAmerica); Master Psi-Sword
Powers: Speed, Deflection, Quickness, Wall-Walker

Bennies: 4/5
ISP: 19/20 (To recharge, must let armor go uncharged for an hour)

[list]Q2/19 Adventure cards:
Contact - Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Arcane Inspiration - When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.
Inspiration - Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.[/list]
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Orrin Truthseeker wrote:My only potential suggestion (and I am not sure if I even agree with myself here, so I would be interested in what other people think) is maybe kicking the "difficulty" up a notch?

In general, I think we have never been at any real risk of actually "failing" something, which I think can make the game feel a little linear if that make sense. It doesn't have to be a life or death type failure, but one that has some sort of significant impact? One of the things I think that can be fun about table top RPGs is dealing with failing a method (even with good rolls, it just conceptually is an approach that doesnt work out) and going "crap, that didn't work, now how do I deal with this".
Noted, and I agree. Although I'm not new to GMing, I am new to Savage Worlds, so I've been trying to dial in on power levels, but you guys just keep blowing things away. In hindsight, for example, I'd have made Marl's crazy and zapper henchmen Wild Cards, which I feared might be too much at the time, and added a few more Wild Cards to the Coalition attack. Horkathorr was scaled up from a normal Thornhead demon by ~10-15 advances, at a guess, and accompanied by 8 demons with stats equal to juicers, and a -2 penalty to pretty much all of your actions. He lasted two rounds and smashed a hovercycle, which is about as effective as I have seen a BBEG be in SR. It is certainly my intention to provide a good challenge, so I'll keep experimenting; more mid-level Wild Cards is certainly something I plan to test, and some of the other GMs have had some interesting ideas recently for making skill challenges/quick combats more interesting.
Orrin Truthseeker
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Orrin Truthseeker »

Tribe of One wrote:
Noted, and I agree. Although I'm not new to GMing, I am new to Savage Worlds, so I've been trying to dial in on power levels, but you guys just keep blowing things away. In hindsight, for example, I'd have made Marl's crazy and zapper henchmen Wild Cards, which I feared might be too much at the time, and added a few more Wild Cards to the Coalition attack. Horkathorr was scaled up from a normal Thornhead demon by ~10-15 advances, at a guess, and accompanied by 8 demons with stats equal to juicers, and a -2 penalty to pretty much all of your actions. He lasted two rounds and smashed a hovercycle, which is about as effective as I have seen a BBEG be in SR. It is certainly my intention to provide a good challenge, so I'll keep experimenting; more mid-level Wild Cards is certainly something I plan to test, and some of the other GMs have had some interesting ideas recently for making skill challenges/quick combats more interesting.
I hear ya. I'm new to Savage Rifts, but it certainly seems like Hi powered is the name of the game for savage rifts, and we've got 8 characters in the party who are completely tricked out and designed to essentially cover all areas of potential need. So I am not exactly sure HOW to do it without making it impossible, or without practically guaranteeing that SOMEONE is going to be severely wounded.... Wild card #s I think would help. You figure we've got 8 on our side.

BTW... what is BBEG? Big Bad Evil Guy?
Orrin Truthseeker
Orrin Truthseeker
Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3; PPE: 15/35; Staff PPE: 10/10; Armor PPE: 10/10

Parry: 4+1
Pace: 5+2
Toughness: 16 (6)
Active Effects Staff:, Spellcasting +1, Parry +1; Armor: Spellcasting +1, Kn Arc +2;

Notable Edges: LL Rejuvination; Common Bond; Wizard; Marksman; Metal Skin; Elan; Investigator (armor)
Powers: Beast Friend; Waking Dream (Illusion); Fireball (Bolt); Chakra Surge/Syphon (Boost/Lower Trait); Nature’s Gift (Warrior’s Gift); Mystical Sight (Detect Arcana); Arcane Severance (Dispel); Shadow Guard (Deflection); Adrenaline (Quickness); Armor

Bennies: 1/3
-1 Bennie - advancing through the train
-1 Bennie to unshake after backlash
-1 Bennie gifted to Blurr through common bond
+3 from Stella
+1 Jack Joker
+1 Tito Joker
-2 try to free the kids
-1 Reroll puppet resist
-1 reroll puppet breakout

Aventure Cards:
Inspiration: Friendly characters (including yourhero) add +2 to all trait rolls for therest of this round.

Spill the Beans:
The subject of your questioning tells you everything you want to know, whether by friendly persuasion, intimidation, or force.

Power Surge: Immediately recover all spent Power Points.

Update Signature
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Yep, BBEG = Big Bad Evil Guy.
Sir Blurre
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Sir Blurre »

Yeah, I've found that the most balanced tactical fights have 1 enemy support WC per 2 PCs, plus 1 BBEG WC, plus Mooks to round out the field. (Interestingly, lots of mooks are more dangerous in this game than they are in many other SW settings, simply because of the lethality of basic weaponry anyone can carry around. They go down easy enough (armor doesn't quite keep pace, especially at the lower ends), but if they get to their Initiative card, you end up playing the odds to get a few damage Aces, simply because you're rolling a few dozen dice.)
Sir Blurre
Quick Stats
Quick-Flex Cyber-Knight
Agility d10, Smarts d6-1, Spirit d12+1 (+3), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Psionics d6; Fighting d12; Shooting d6; Streetwise d6+2; Intimidate d6+2; Taunt d6+2; Notice d4; Survival d4+2; Persuasion d4; Investigation d4; Common Knowledge d6-1
Charisma: +2; Pace: 14/d12+1;
Shield: Parry: 11 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4) melee, 18 (8) range; +2 vs. Evil
No Shield: Parry: 9 (-2 to be hit by tech); Toughness: 14 (4); +2 vs. Evil
Hindrances: Overconfident, Vow, Code of Honor, All Thumbs, Poverty
Notice d4, Common Knowledge d6+1, Intimidation d6+2, Persuasion d4+2, Taunt d6+2
Edges: Elan, Champion, Charge/Overrun, Ambidextrous/Two-Fisted, Common Bond, Well-Traveled (+2 CK rolls for people/geography in NorthAmerica); Master Psi-Sword
Powers: Speed, Deflection, Quickness, Wall-Walker

Bennies: 4/5
ISP: 19/20 (To recharge, must let armor go uncharged for an hour)

[list]Q2/19 Adventure cards:
Contact - Your hero sees an old friend or acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.
Arcane Inspiration - When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.
Inspiration - Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.[/list]
Silverclaws
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Silverclaws »

I am pleased with the campaign. Like many, Savage Worlds is a new arena for me.

Thanks for the flexibility in allowing some unplanned narrative. I generally compose a post with an idea when it first comes to me. Then I narrate and edit it based on the direction you kind of direct.
Silverclaws
Quick Stats _
Veteran Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior
Charisma: 0 || Pace: 8 (1d8) || Parry: 8 (9 with claws) || Toughness: 23 (6) || Size: +1 || Strain: 19/22
Wounds: None || Fatigue: None
Combat Edges:
  • Level-Headed Edge: Draw two initiative cards and take the best.
  • Danger Sense Edge: Notice roll -2 before being suprised or ambushed.
Relevant Edges:
Bennies: 4/4
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • JA-9 Variable Laser Rifle
  • Chain Greatsword
  • Silvered Vibro-Blade Vembraces
Adventure Cards _
  • (46) Renown: Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance).
Jack 'Bullet' Jones
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Jack 'Bullet' Jones »

Re: difficulty, I think the attack on the Sidewinder had the potential to be damaging. SAMAS are no joke, and firebreather rifles / grenades are nasty. If Jack hadn't been spelled up (and blown his entire stash of ISP) I might be looking at a new character. Multiple phases of combat / limited recuperation times are going to play havoc with at least my own ability to contribute. I definitely felt the crunch. Not every GM backs up a combat with a new potential-combat situation like you did here. Power / resource management isn't always a consideration in PbP, and you made it one here (much to my surprise.) That will keep me on my toes.
The thornhead and his minions were bloody tough to take down, even though it was only a couple rounds of a fight. That much armor is hard to get around and required teamwork to take down. The environmental hazard of zombies made the shadow demons really hard to hit with something that isn't a banish spell. I personally had no problem with the power levels on the enemies. It took teamwork to get through. One person didn't win the day here. We'd still be chipping away at Horkathorr if Orrin doesn't drop that armor. We'd probably have some fatalities if Rill couldn't send the demons packing.
I think, if you're not dialed in on the difficulty levels, you're close enough that I'd be satisfied with slight tweaks, not giant turns of the knob. That's just one guy talking. Of course, Bullet Jones can handle whatever you throw at him, so he's not worried.
8-)
Bullet Jones
Jack "Bullet" Jones
Current Status Post
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 5
Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 38 / 50
Active Powers: Greater Boost Trait - Shooting (+2 die types); Greater Smite (PHC, silver, raise); Greater Deflection (raise, -6 to hit)
Pace: 6
Pertinent Edges: Master Psionic, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Strong Willed, Ambidextrous, Two Fisted, Quick, Elan
Armor: TW Lucky Devil's Duster
  • +6 Armor
  • +1 Toughness
  • FEP
  • +2 Gambling
  • Armor, Quickness, Invisibility powers
Weapon(s) in holster:
Right hand: PHC
Left hand: Hellfire Hand Cannon
Telekinesis: inactive
Adventure Cards:
  • none drawn yet
Edit Signature
Kim Black
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kim Black »

Voted
Character Tracking
Kim Black Character Sheet
Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7)
PPE: 14/20
Arcane Machinist (5/6): armor, barrier, blast, blind, bolt, boost/lower Trait, burrow, burst, clairvoyance, confusion, damage field, darksight, deflection, detect/conceal arcana, dispel, drain Power Points, entangle, environmental protection, farsight, fly, havoc, healing, intangibility, invisibility, light/obscure, pummel, quickness, slumber, smite, speak language, speed, stun, succor, telekinesis, teleport, wall walker, warrior’s gift.
Ace: May make Soak rolls for vehicles at -2

Backpack of Shooting Stars
  • 42/42 shots
  • PPE 10/10
Device: Boost Trait (Shooting)
  • PPE 13/17
Hellfire Sword
  • PPE 10/10
Jammer Pistol
  • 10/10 shots
UEMC (10 charges/e-clip)
Adventure Cards
  • Theme Song: It’s one of those “inspiring music movie moments” when the heroes get their second wind! You and all allies who can see your signal or hear your voice (walkie-talkies count) recover automatically from Shaken status and any Fear effects, due to your inspiring words.
  • Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wounds sustained in this combat (but not crippling injuries). If Shaken, he is un-Shaken now as well.
  • Arcane Inspiration: When playing this card, a character with any sort of Arcane Background can either use one of his powers as a free action or use a power he doesn’t have.

Equipment
This should be about at her load limit of 30 lb.
  • Backpack of Shooting Stars
  • Combat Mage Armor
  • TK Revolver
  • Hellfire Sword
  • Tool kit
  • First aid kit
  • Survival knife
  • Wooden cross
  • Canteen
  • Rations
  • Multitool: +1 Repair
  • UEMC

Vehicles
Northern Gun Sky Siren (Mountaineer w/ hover)(TW)
Ostensibly designed as a civilian vehicle, the NG Sky Siren is a rugged, but agile, hover transport with plenty of room for combat upgrades. The nuclear engine provides near limitless range, while the powerful hoverjets give it a max altitude of about 20 feet, although it is capable of handling drops of up to 100 feet.
  • Light Missile Launcher (turret)
    • Damage: 5d6 MBT MD AP 13 (anti-vehicle missiles)
    • Range: 150/300/600
    • Shots: 8
      • 1 reload of 8 shots (anti-vehicle)
    • Reload: 3000/missile/total=24k credits
  • Light Rail Gun (forward mounted)
    • Damage: 2d10+4, ROF 3, AP 10
    • Range: 100/200/400
    • Shots: 45
    • Reload: 10,000 credits
  • Size 5
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Toughness 25 (14)
  • Crew 1+5
  • Remaining Mods: 1
  • Handling 1
  • Hover
  • Environmental systems
  • MDC Armor
  • Sensor suite
  • TW Minor Mods: +2 Piloting
  • TW Major Mods: +4 die types to Piloting
  • Cantrip: Purple flame light on the front grill
Desert Fox Hovercycle (stats of NG-150): Combining solar cells and a powerful electric engine, the Desert Fox has a range of 600 miles and a max ceiling of 20 feet, before it needs a night’s recharge. (153,000 credits)
  • NG-E4 Plasma Ejector
    • Damage: 3d10
    • Range: 24/48/96
    • ROF 1
  • Size 2
  • Acc/TS 12/60
  • Toughness 11 (4)
  • Crew 1+1
  • Remaining Mods 1
  • Notes: Exposed Crew, Handling 3, Hover
Police Hovercycle (Speedster hovercycle)
  • Mini Rail Gun
    • Damage: 2d8+4, ROF 4, AP6
    • Range: 75/150/300
    • Shots: 32
  • Toughness 17 (8)
  • ACC/TS: 15/80
  • Size 2
  • Crew: 1
  • Exposed Crew, Hover
Big Boss ATV (space girl has it currently)
  • Toughness 23 (12)
  • Acc/TS 15/60
  • Size 4
  • Crew 1+3
  • Remaining Mods 2
  • Notes: All-Terrain, M.D.C. Armor
Mission Loot
494,000 credits in salvage/misc gear and cyberwear
A pair of pearl-handled TX-26 Particle Beam Pistols previously owned by Dutch (Range 10/20/40, Damage 2d8+3, RoF 1, AP 2, Semiauto)
A pair of Infernal Sixguns made of smoking black iron, previously "owned" by Hex (Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d8, RoF 1, AP 4, +2d Shooting, gain Vow: Serve the Devil).
A TW shard pistol (Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d8+1, RoF 3, AP 1, 3RB, lower trait (Vigor) activated by Shooting)
A vehicular Light Rail Gun salvaged from Oso's otherwise-scrapped power armor (Range 100/200/400, Damage 2d10+4, RoF 3, AP 10, Mega Damage)
Bandit IP-44 Super Ion Pistols (as NG-59, Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d6, RoF 1, plus single-shot grenade launcher loaded with plasma, Range 12/24/48, Damage 3d10, ignores all but sealed armor, SBT), ammo belt includes 6 spare plasma grenades
5 Plasma grenades
4 High Explosive grenades
4 Armor Piercing grenades
4 Frag grenades
Severianna
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Severianna »

threading the needle here seems tricky. The Bads shouldn't be able to one shot us in a round and put 3 wounds or more on us unless it's a super difficult encounter or we did something stupid to get into it. But it should be more difficult. The power creep is real.
Severianna
Quick Stats
Night Crawler, MARS PC, DESCRIPTION, ETC
Bennies: 4/4
Agility d12+1, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d10, Vigor d12
Charisma: 0,-4 CS; Pace: 6; Parry: 13; Toughness: Light Armor 12 (4), Tactical Armor 14 (6) Light Armor + shield 16 (4),
2 shields 20 (4), Tactical + shield 20 (6), 2 shields 24 (6)

Hindrances: Clueless; Vow to help other slaves/captured creatures; Loyal to friends; InHuman; Curiosity, Wanted; Coalition, Quirk - touchy tail
Notice d6 (+2 that relates to traps and similar devices, +2 sight based rolls (cybernetic eyes), Common Knowledge d4-4, Intimidation d4-2, Persuasion d4-2
Edges and Abilities of Note: Acrobat +2 Agility rolls, Dirty Fighter +4 w/Acrobat on trick moves, Tricky Fighter no multi-action penalty for tricks, Ambidextrous, Two-Fisted, Nerves of Steel & Improved Nerves of Steel ignore 2 pts of wound penalties, Combat Reflexes +2 to Spirit rolls to recover from Shaken, Prehensile Tail that gives an additional non-movement action each round.
Adventure cards:
  • Out of the Frying Pan - Play to avoid death, capture, or some other bad situation for your hero or any ally. The situation leads to some new trouble, however, as determined by the GM.
  • We Have The Talent - you gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 18th COT New West”