View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Travel Poll 

Do you want to head to Fort Hope overland or by river barges
Poll ended at Mon May 21, 2018 2:56 am
Overland (Rhino-buffalo speed 6 mph) 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
River Barges (River barge speed 10 mph) 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8

 Travel Poll 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 am
Posts: 137
Reply with quote
Vote on how you want to travel to Fort Hope.

_________________
Fort Hope GM Info

GM Bennies: 7/7
Charlize Bennies: 2/2

Character Accounts: Jude Maverick, Ashlyn Alvarez, Kim Black, Angis Ironheart, Delilah Carter, Hope Monaghan, Sierra Mackenzie, Reiko Tanaka, Heather Todd, Sig, Anarik Ebonlocke, Vivian Parker, Cassandra Maverick


Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 am
Profile
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 665
Reply with quote
As long as we can feed Toad

_________________
GM bennies 6/8


Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:07 pm
Posts: 46
Reply with quote
River barge sounds more fun*










*spelled "f-a-t-a-l"

_________________
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Bennies: 3/3 + 2/2
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (1d12+2), Vigor d6 +2
Charisma: -; Pace: 6 (8) (1d6); Parry: 5; Toughness: 17 (8) or 21 (12) with amulet;
Hindrances: Big Mouth; Device Dependent; Enemies (Coalition and True Federation); Gearhead Geek (Quirk-OCD tapping); Overconfident; Stubborn.
Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Common Knowledge d8
Edges and Abilities of Note: Arcane Background (Weird Science) (Devices malfunction on a roll of 1); Arcane Machinist (Gadgeteer) (four times/session, as an action, create a device with 10 PPE, +5 PPE on a raise, using any TW power, -2 per rank above own); Elan; Luck + Great Luck; Machine Maestro (+1 to rolls with electronics and machines, +2 with arcane devices. Doubled out of combat); Master of Magic.
PPE: 20/20
Active Effects:
Adventure Cards: 53 - Riled Up Play after sustaining a wound; your attacks cause +2 damage for the remainder of the scene.


Mon May 14, 2018 7:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:12 pm
Posts: 48
Reply with quote
I voted overland only because the river presents a different set of challenges we may not be equipped to face. But it's sure to be the more direct / faster (more dangerous) route.

_________________
Charlemagne
Charlemagne
Bennies: 5 (-1 pre-game contacting, +1 intro RP bonus, +1 friendly fired slumber, -1 EE Persuasion/resource negotiation, +1 taking the incapacitator blast, +1 brainburn error, +1 GM birthday, -1 unshake)
Current Status:
Wounds/Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 8, -2 to hit with technological attacks, -4 to hit from Deflection
Toughness: 20 (8) (cyber armor active)
ISP: 13 / 20
Active Powers: Deflection (with raise, -4 to hit), Boost Fighting (with raise, d12+2, adds +2 Pace), cyber armor, twin psi swords (MD)
Pertinent Edges: Improved Frenzy, Command, Champion, Improved Psi-Sword (Str + 3 x Spirit, AP 8 or AP 4 for double blades), Elan
Adventure Cards:
    Get A Clue: Play this card for a clue from the Game Master for some advice or a hint on how to resolve a current predicament or problem.
Armor: Cyber-Knight Heavy Armor
  • Barrier
  • +8 Armor
  • +2 Toughness
  • Full Environmental Protection
  • Powered by 1 PPE/hour
Weapon(s) in hand:
Psi-Swords (2)
  • Damage: Str + 3x Spirit
  • AP 8 for single blade, AP 4 for double blades
  • MD with 2 ISP
Edit Signature


Mon May 14, 2018 4:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm
Posts: 32
Reply with quote
I don't have a massive preference either way, but I think there is a valid point to be made when people mention the dangers of the River. Although, the longer overland route means he has to share living space a bit longer than he would like. :P

_________________
Leo IV

Bennies: 5/3

Golden Bennie 1/1

Quick-Stats
  • ISP: 20/30
  • Parry 5
  • Tougness 11(5)


Mon May 14, 2018 7:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:55 pm
Posts: 43
Reply with quote
The die is cast.


Mon May 14, 2018 9:31 pm
Profile
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm
Posts: 2123
Location: Black Company
Reply with quote
Can we delete the votes that disagree with Thomas?

_________________
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 10
    +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks

Nash bennies 3
    None Spent

12 bennies 3
    None Spent

13 bennies 3
    None Spent


Jane Toppan bennies 1
    -1 to extra Effort on Ace of Spades versus interrupt


Shaintar Game Master Bennies 8
    +8 Players


Nightbane Game Master Bennies 6
    +6 Players


Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 am
Posts: 137
Reply with quote
Thanks for the votes! I'm going to close the poll. Your CO Charlemagne made the call to go by barge, as it logistically made the most sense with how well you guys did recruiting! Probably should have just given him the command decision anyway, since the poll tied LOL

_________________
Fort Hope GM Info

GM Bennies: 7/7
Charlize Bennies: 2/2

Character Accounts: Jude Maverick, Ashlyn Alvarez, Kim Black, Angis Ironheart, Delilah Carter, Hope Monaghan, Sierra Mackenzie, Reiko Tanaka, Heather Todd, Sig, Anarik Ebonlocke, Vivian Parker, Cassandra Maverick


Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme created with Colorize It.
Designed by ST Software.