View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Garage stockade 
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Most of the Legion vehicles are stored here surrounded by a wooden barrier outside of town.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:42 am
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Strickland's robot stands towering above everything else in the area. Down at its feet is Strickland who looks to be doing some maintenance on it and swearing.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:44 am
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Notice 5
Notice 1d8 (3)
Wild 1d6 (5)

Mica passes by the Garage on her way somewhere else. She looks like she has been upset and has been crying. She stops and looks around remembering that someone wanted to talk to her about something. She wipes her eyes to try and hide the fact that she has been crying.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:41 am

Armed with a large black garbage bag, Penny was taking the time to clean our her ATV, on the basis of "I don't want people to think I live like a slob, never mind that I kind of am one." She'd recovered what looked like a broken e-clip and a few books she'd been looking for - the rest was going into the bag for recycling.

She waved at Mica as she passed. "Hi Mica. How's the dirtbike robot, is it - " She stopped upon noticing that she'd been crying.

Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:07 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Mica gaze turns to Penny as her name is called. She looks almost like she is about to run away but manages to prevent herself from doing so.

She thinks to herself, "Maybe it would be good to get it out. Penny is normal compared to everyone else."

She manages to blurt out after a moments pause. "H.. Hi Penny.." from her voice, you can defiantly tell she has been upset. "What brings... you... here?"

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:39 am
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Strickland sees the two ladies and makes his way over, wiping his hands on a cloth.

“Good,”
he speaks gruffly, flipping the cloth over his shoulder, “just the two ladies I wanted to speak to.”

However, even he isn’t so oblivious as to not notice the state Mica is in.

“Uhmm, I can come back later if you’d like.
Cheer up luv, don’t want those tears marking such a pretty face. Can’t be that bad. Still got all your limbs”

Penny, having dealt with (and been hit on by) Strickland in the past knows he has a tendency to unsubtly hit on people, but he does take no for an answer.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:40 am

"Right now I'm doing maintenance on my home away from home here - " Penny kicks the tires on her ATV. "It needs maintenance and downtime like anything else. And I've been meaning to clean it out. Glad I did - I found a couple of books I've been meaning to find homes for. Hi Strickland." She nods to the merc, keeping it professional. She remembered the last time she got hit on by Strickland; telling him she was gay seemed to help, though from there his interests had moved in a different direction.

She looked to Mica, her body language saying I can tell him to skedaddle if you want me to. She mentally toggled the recorder function on her eye, just in case the worst happened.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:08 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

"Maintaining your ride is good. My cyclone is just... fine."

Mica reads Penny's body language and looks over to Strickland, "Hi. You don't have to go. They said.. at the command post.. you wanted to talk about something?" Mica looks like she is trying to get it together.

Mica thinks, "Best to get Strickland out of the way now."

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Penny nodded along, waiting for Strickland to speak.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:43 am
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

“That Operator of yours, Adamson, he’s a right one he is. In his cups last time I spoke to him, which considering it was during the day, not really a good sign for you Legion folks. He didn’t like me telling him that I can tell ya.” Strickland shakes his head.
“However, that’s not my problem;” his voice drops to a whisper
“Not sure, but I think that something has been at my targeting systems. Could do with somebody with the right skill set to check them over.”

He let that sink in before turning solely to Mica.

“By the way, something has been bugging me since I met you lot about your bike,” he says to Mica, “finally figured it. Fought loads of people, but those insignias on your bike; I knew I’d seen them somewhere. Finally came to me a couple of nights ago; it was on some scrap metal that the merchant was trying to convince me could transform into another vehicle. What a load of bullhockey that was.
That was a couple of years ago, think it was out near Merctown, not long after the last time I was in the Pecos Empire and Penny and I had that wild time in the canyons.”

OOC Comments
Penny knows that he’s not referring to a relationship, but to a more dangerous incident that required both finesse and a lot of firepower to extract themselves from. I’ll leave you to fill in any details if you want.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Corrigon wrote:
“That Operator of yours, Adamson, he’s a right one he is. In his cups last time I spoke to him, which considering it was during the day, not really a good sign for you Legion folks. He didn’t like me telling him that I can tell ya.” Strickland shakes his head.
“However, that’s not my problem;” his voice drops to a whisper
“Not sure, but I think that something has been at my targeting systems. Could do with somebody with the right skill set to check them over.”

He let that sink in before turning solely to Mica.

“By the way, something has been bugging me since I met you lot about your bike,” he says to Mica, “finally figured it. Fought loads of people, but those insignias on your bike; I knew I’d seen them somewhere. Finally came to me a couple of nights ago; it was on some scrap metal that the merchant was trying to convince me could transform into another vehicle. What a load of bullhockey that was.
That was a couple of years ago, think it was out near Merctown, not long after the last time I was in the Pecos Empire and Penny and I had that wild time in the canyons.”

OOC Comments
Penny knows that he’s not referring to a relationship, but to a more dangerous incident that required both finesse and a lot of firepower to extract themselves from. I’ll leave you to fill in any details if you want.

"I could take a look at them, hopefully the tech is too different from what I usually work with. My bike has an inherent problem. unique fuel power source. once it is gone, I either have to find more, convert it or find something else to pilot. That may be a lead on how to convert it, if someone has done such a thing. not surprised that other people from my world ended up here. I can ride the bike on normal fuel, that is a plus though."

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:45 pm
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

kidemonas shifts down to his human form and walks the new lady into to meet Penny. With the impulsiveness of youth he does not even wait for a good spot in the conversation before interrupting. "Penny, this is Vivian, she was looking for you because she is joining our Clutch.

"Okay I have to go. There is some new cave out near the ley line and no one else wants to come see it with me."
Introductions being made Kidemonas decides that was what was needed so he turns and started walking out getting ready to fly out and find this cave.

Toughness: 37(16) / 13(4) in humanoid form
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills: Fighting d6, Knowledge (Arcane) d6, Magic d6, Notice d4, Psionics d6, Tracking d4, Shooting d4, and Stealth d4.
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Action Cards: In the Zone - Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene
Bennies, Active Effects & Resources Spent

GM Quick Reference

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 am
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Mica looks over to Kidemonas as he arrives on the scene. Standing there quietly as he introduces Vivian to Penny but not even a mention of herself. She looks at Vivian for a moment before returning her attention to Strickland. "I guess let us go check out your robot now. Everyone else has things to do."

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]