View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 02 - Outer Wall 
Site Admin

The Outer Wall

Attachment:
thewall-300px.png
thewall-300px.png [ 308.46 KiB | Viewed 790 times ]

The outer wall surrounds Castle Refuge's perimeter, and protects the outskirts. It stands fifty feet tall, made of modern armored materials. With guard towers stationed regularly. The entrance is guarded by a squad of M.A.R.S. soldiers.

Loudspeaker wrote:
ATTENTION! YOU ARE BEING SCANNED BY EVERY PSYCHIC, MAGIC, AND TECHNOLOGICAL MEANS KNOWN. SUBMIT TO THE SOLDIERS AT THE GATES ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED. SURRENDER ALL LONG-ARMS, POWER ARMOR, AND ROBOT COMBAT VEHICLES. REMOVE AND SURRENDER ALL WEAPONS CONTROL CHIPS IN YOUR VEHICLES. ANY RESISTANCE, ATTACK, OR FAILURE TO OBEY THE SOLDIERS WILL BE MET WITH DEADLY FORCE.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Standing just outside the wall of Castle Refuge the gruff and stoic Cyber Knight Sir Seth Merihk talks to Captain Jonathan Carter of the Legion Security Team.

"Captain Carter, I want the guards doubled. Put the men on 10 hour shifts, with three days off a week. No more eight's, five days a week. We are going to defend this castle like it is under siege. Because it is. There has been no less than two CS attacks on the Castle and surrounding area in what, three to four months? The extra day off will help give the guards time to relax, and we will be more alert. I also want a Glitter Boy stationed here at the main check point. Find a Shifter too, if needs be hire that Oleksandr from the Guild of the Gifted, I want magic awareness here. We have two major enemies, the CS and the Black Company."

The Security Captain nods and salutes the Knight, hating not being the top dog any more he is smart enough to know that the Oathbreaker (Cyber Knight) is well versed in war. The knight was in the whole Tolkeen conflict and taken out more CS than most people here at Castle Refuge. Secretly Carter is glad that any further failures will not be on his head. Its on Sir Merihk now.

Captain Carter calls over his Top Sergeant, Dakota, a warrior D'noor Devilman.

"Top, I want you to shadow Oa... Sir Merihk, do as he directs you to do. He is here to help us ensure that no more CS attacks get past the Red Shirts!"

Dakota salutes the two men inwardly thinking, I hate that term, Red Shirts, Legion Security!

My Accounts

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]