Player: Steve Dulson
Name: Lysennia Moonsinger Seasoned Eldakar Druid (35 XP)
Agility:d8, Smarts:d10, Spirit:d12, Strength:d4, Vigor:d4
Parry: 7 (2) , Toughness: 5, Pace: 6, Charisma:+2 (+4)
- Fighting: d6
- Knowledge (Magic): d10
- Knowledge (History): d4
- Knowledge (Cosmology): d6
- knowledge (Flame Creatures): d4
- Notice: d6
- Persuasion: d8
- Channelling: d10
- Healing: d6
- Enemies - All creatures of Darkness and Flame seek to kill Eldakar
- Gossamer - Double cost to increase STR & Vig at creation. Double advancement cost to increase strength.
- Immortal Grace Acumen & Will - Start d6 Agi, d6 Sma & d8 Spi. Spirit capped at d12+2 before professional/expert.
- Keen Fae Senses - d6 Notice. +2 sight based checks
- Low Light Vision - Ignore penalties for dim and dark lighting
- Magically sensitive - Detect Arcana at will (spirit check) +2 on check if take an arcane background.
- Unearthly Fae Beauty - +2 Charisma
- Weakness - Black Iron and Blood Steel do +4 damage.
Languages: Fae (Racial), Galean (free “common tongue”), Goblinesh (d8 Smarts), Kalinesh (d10 Smarts), Childer (2 Def Ints)
- Obligations (Major) - The Four Paths
- Antagonism - Creatures of Flame (minor)
- Arcane Background Miracles (2 powers, 10 essence)
- Aura Sense (detect arcana +2 racial, +2 vs Life magic)
- Venerable - Ignore -2 penalty for unskilled attempts. Must still pay an advance to “learn” a skill before advancing it.
- Spirit Singer - Spirit Singers can sense and speak with spirits of Life, including ethereal faeries, elemental entities (found in ancient stone, lively brooks, elder trees, and fresh winds), and animal spirits. The spirits will be very well disposed to the Spirit Singer and will, within their capacity, provide what assistance they can.
- Healer - A hero with this Edge adds +2 to all Healing rolls (including natural healing rolls for his own wounds), whether natural or magical in nature. Up to five companions travelling with a Healer add the bonus to their natural healing rolls as well.
- Bard - Bards are skilled orators, jugglers, singers, and musicians. They are also capable negotiators, and in many smaller towns they are called upon to arbitrate disputes. Bards may expect hospitality almost anywhere they go. They also gain a +2 on any Knowledge checks that have to do with the stories and lore of Shaintar. Bards all know how to play multiple instruments, sing, juggle, and tell good stories. They use their Persuasion skill in performing such feats, and affect entire crowds in doing so. Finally, Bards enjoy a +2 Charisma among those who respect their gifts and knowledge.
- Soul Drain - Spellcasters, in dire need of Power Points may use this Edge to drain energy from their own souls. To use this dangerous ability, the arcane character first decides how many Power Points he wants to draw from himself. Then he makes a Spirit roll minus the number of points he’s trying to drain. (This is a free action.) On a Spirit total of 1 or less, the character suffers a wound and falls unconscious for 1d6 hours. On a failure, the character suffers a wound. On a success or better, the character gets the points he needed and may attempt to cast a spell with them immediately (they may not be saved).
Gifts: Bolt, Deflection, Healing, Shapechange.
Posessions: Necklace set with blue tanzanite (+1 Toughness), Staff, Belt Knife, Pair of filigree inlaid bracers, Flint & Steel, Travel Clothing.
Lamp of Sanctuary
This small wooden lantern is inscribed with subtle symbols and iconographs of the spirits of Shaintar. When lit it emanates a golden light that makes all mortals within feel comfortable and at peace providing +1 to Spirit rolls.
However the holy light emanating from this lantern is harmful to creatures of darkness who must make a Fear check to enter the area. In addition they can in no way physically touch the lantern (even while dormant) and each turn within the light of the lantern they must make a spirit roll -2 or suffer 1d10 damage (one roll for all targets) that ignores all armor and enchantments.
The lantern can only be activated by a miracle worker, so while it has been in the inventory of the castle for many years. The house considers it a worthy gift. The lap is activate by its command word "Lumină și păstrați-ne" (Light and preserve us).
Light (a special unique version)
Power Points: 2
Duration: 30 minutes (1/10 minutes) or 3 (1/round)
Light can be summoned in a large burst template and negates any darkness penalty up to -6 in the area.