Rank: Novice Experience: 6 Advances Left:
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
- Fighting d6
- Investigation d6
- Knowledge (Dark Creatures) d4
- Knowledge (Flame Creatures) d4
- Knowledge (Magic) d8
- Lockpicking d6
- Notice d6
- Sorcery d10
- Stealth d6
- Streetwise d6
- Throwing d4
- Curious (M): Always intrigued with new things
- Quirk (m): Constant fiddling with jewelry or hair
- Loyal (m): Always willing to help her friends
- Education: 5 additional skill points on the Hero, but these points must be spent on the following: Healing, Investigation, or Knowledge skills +additional language
- Epic Destiny(Mage):This confers the Wizard Edge on the sorcerer (renamed as the Mage Edge). In addition, he is no longer subject to the automatic wound effect for a “snake eyes” roll during casting, though he still suffers normal Backlash results.
- Fast Learner(Balancing Act): They may raise one skill that is at or above its linked attribute, and also raise a single skill that is currently below its linked attribute
- Sorcerer: Have “Aura Sense;” they are able to detect arcana at will, using their Spirit. A Knowledge (Magic) check is required to identify what type of magic is at work, and a raise will tell what power is in effect (if any). Sorcerers gain a +2 to identify powers of sorcery.
Gear: Partial Scale (+2, -2 Coverage), Staff (Str+d4; Reach 1"; Parry +1), Dagger (Throwing; range 3/6/12; Str+d4), Backpack, Bandages and Poultices, Bedroll, Flint & Steel, Parchment & Inks; Scrolls of Various Information, Travel Clothing, Water skin, Lockpicks
Tome of The Sorcerer
This tome was once gifted to the Grand vazir Dantrenious in recognition of his service. However upon learning of his deception his possessions were surrendered to the throne and his life taken by Rangers in defence of the throne.
The tome is a large and very heavy looking one, however the enchantments on it mean it only weighs a little over a pound. When opened and used for casting any spe cast can be refined through reading from the tome allowing them to be used more efficiently.
All spells cast with the aid of the tome cost less essence on a raise. This effect can stack with the Mage edge (Wizard from SWD).