GM Poll Second Quarter 2019

Rate Your GM

5 Legendary- (Met all requirements, see Post for details) Dang was it awesome, you kept it fun and performed well.
75%
4 Heroic- Just about to Legendary, really only one thing is missing from your GM tool belt.
25%
3 Veteran- Really good, you need a bit more experience and practice to reach the upper echelon of pbp GMs.
No votes
2 Seasoned- You swung for the fences, and did OK. You need a mentor or some serious retooling to take you farther as a PbP GM.
No votes
1 Novice- Ok, so things are getting dire. Get help!
No votes
0 Failed & New GM please- Maybe you should just be a player at this point.
No votes

Total votes: 4

The_Marshall

Post by The_Marshall »

It is that time of the Quarter again, you get to rate your GM and say how many EP he gets. This has been a slow quarter across the forums, but hopefully you still had fun and enjoyed your character.

The_Marshall, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate (minimum 1 per week/10 per quarter)
• Notify Players via PMs or Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players to answer questions

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. I hope that I succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Additionally, I hope that I presented a fun game.
Thank you. - Marc

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Hope Monaghan

Re: GM Poll Second Quarter 2019

Post by Hope Monaghan »

Voted.
Character Tracker
Hope Monaghan Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 6
Ammo: Shotgun (2/2; 18); Peacemaker (6/6; 50); Winchester (15/15; 50); Derringer (2/2; 50)
Bennies: WRWR
Adventure Card:
  • Payback: Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
  • Better You Than Me: Play when your hero has been hit by an attack and there is an adjacent character. The other character suffers the attack instead. This may be played on friend or foe.

Return to “Archive”