2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post Reply
User avatar
KahlessNestor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 am

2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post by KahlessNestor »

Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Weather: Normal for season (cold); no wind; light snow
Location: Chicago/Woodlawn/Hardware store
Scene Modifiers
  • Light: Dusk; Dim -2 (outside)
  • Visibility: Clear
Round 0

Everyone gathered in the command center when they returned from their interactions with the Tres Reyes gang and the FBI. Tamar provided hot chocolate and fresh, gooey, triple chocolate brownies, while Esperanza sat back.

“So why don’t you fill us in on what you discovered with the FBI,” Esper asked Constance and David. “How is Annika doing, by the way? Been a while since she’s annoyed me,” she said with a smirk.

“And let them know what you found down in the barrio,” Esper told Kat and Sam. “Caelian and Shanice decided this was not the path for them.”

“Then we need to decide what you want to do about all this.”
Leads
Woodlawn neighborhood hardware store. (Edge of Tres Reyes territory)
West Woodlawn Warehouse (Deeper in Tres Reyes territory)
Bomber at The Block - might be difficult to get on site permission, but could possibly try and find the report of what happened
***

Team:
Samuel Franklin/Probe
Katherine “Kat” Wilhelm/Hexx
Constance Abels/Chance
David Stevedores/Sir Real

GM Bennies: 4/4
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8

User avatar
Probe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: 2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post by Probe »

Sam provided this information, "I found the warehouse where the Masks are currently working, and found out they were hired to free just one prisoner who is a mutant leader of some sort. Kat has pictures on her phone of the models I made of both the Warehouse and the Mutant Leader. I was thinking the Masks probably have a line to the police, so if we call in a tip they will likely abandon the warehouse, grabbing portable devices with data and scuttling the rest. If we are waiting, we might be able to seize those devices and find out a lot about their operations."

He thinks to himself, Not bad, stuck to the script. Good thing I had time to figure it out in advance.
In Effect:
Wounds: 0
Bennies: 1

Heightened Senses: +2 Perception, Night Vision
Uncanny Reflexes

User avatar
Chance
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm
Location: Pretty far from home!

Re: 2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post by Chance »

Chance sighed at that and shrugged. "Well, Annika confirmed that we're deal with Mask. She also said that they're on a LOT of people's hit lists. Guardians, Peacers...you name it. I think if we need to call this in, the police isn't the way to go. The question is, can we get a super group to take us seriously if we get in touch."

She shakes her head. "I almost think our goal shouldn't be to try to bust them right away. Maybe we start quieter...try to figure out what they're up to there without getting caught. Then we'll have evidence we can use...we can get some real backup and hit them hard before they know what's coming."

Then the teen mutant glanced at Esper and rolled her eyes theatrically. "She's fine, by the way. Still annoying. We show up offering help, and she made us basically beg her to let us." Then something occurred to her and she added, "FBI might have a Mask mole in it though. I mean, I guess we knew that, but just to make sure we're all on the same page."

User avatar
KahlessNestor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 am

Re: 2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post by KahlessNestor »

Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Weather: Normal for season (cold); no wind; light snow
Location: Chicago/Woodlawn/Hardware store
Scene Modifiers
  • Light: Dusk; Dim -2 (outside)
  • Visibility: Clear
Round 0

“Well, Annika risks a lot if she gives out information about a case, especially to a bunch of teenagers,” Esper reminded Constance. “I’m impressed you managed to get anything out of her. Good job.”

Esper shifted more comfortably in her seat. “So we have a face, a location, and a map. Not hitting them right away could be an idea. What else do you think you need to do?” Esper asked leading questions, prompting them to come up with their own plan.
Leads
Woodlawn neighborhood hardware store. (Edge of Tres Reyes territory)
West Woodlawn Warehouse (Deeper in Tres Reyes territory)
***

Team:
Samuel Franklin/Probe
Katherine “Kat” Wilhelm/Hexx
Constance Abels/Chance
David Stevedores/Sir Real

GM Bennies: 4/4
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8

User avatar
Probe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: 2.33 Planning (Everyone together)

Post by Probe »

Sam says, "We need to find out who the face belongs to, and from there find out who was willing to pay the Mask to free them."

That is obvious enough, and something we might be able to do.
In Effect:
Wounds: 0
Bennies: 1

Heightened Senses: +2 Perception, Night Vision
Uncanny Reflexes

Post Reply

Return to “Adventure Forum”