Discussions with Helios

Highlander

Discussions with Helios

Post by Highlander »

Caelian's first introduction to Superheroes sparked some curiosity. That curiosity led to investigations and research that landed Caelian in front of Dr. Helios with some serious concerns. @KahlessNestor

"Is it even remotely possible that the Guardians would except mutants into their ranks? I know they purged them once already."

There are other questions but Caelian practices patience and waits for Helios's response.
KahlessNestor

Re: Discussions with Helios

Post by KahlessNestor »

Dr. Helios smiled at Caelian. “Care for something to drink? Eat? Tamar keeps me well supplied with too many treats,” he said with a chuckle, motioning to a sideboard that had some of Tamar’s famous brownies on them, and a dorm fridge built into the cabinet. He settled down with a bit of tea in a proper British style.

“The Guardians have had no problem admitting mutants until recently,” he said. “Given the current political climate and public opinion, I imagine their presence on the team lacked sufficient...cache in their focus group polling.” There was a bit of a note of bitterness in the professor’s tone
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8

Return to “Adventure Forum”