Roll 20 Game Schedules

Your source for information about the site's VTT Games
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Roll 20 Game Schedules

Post by High Command »

If you have an ongoing Roll20 game that has open seats, advertise it here. We'll periodically prune posts to get it to just active invites.

Please do not post as a player looking for games. We are looking for a list of available games, not a list of available players. Players can also check out the VTT-General channel of our Discord.
Copy this format

Code: Select all

[*]TBD[b][size=150]Game Name[/size][/b] - Information about your game. Looking for _ players. 
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Roll 20 Game Schedules

Post by Stoic »

Every (most) Friday's at 10:00 p.m. E.S.T. I run a very casual Savage Rifts game. The players are currently at 16 advances (we've been playing for a bit) and we're more than ok with people dropping in and out as they wish. I will say the game is slightly on the murder hobo scale, but I still love/encourage good role-playing. Feel free to message me on Dischord if you are interested.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Every other Saturday at 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. I run a Titan Effect game on Roll20 (we are playing this Saturday, 1/8/21). We currently have 3-4 regular players, and I would love to have 1-2 more. If you are not familiar with Titan Effect, it requires the T.E. Book, SWADE, and the Super Powers Companion 2. If you don't have SPC 2, I can help you build your character (if you have savaged.us you can build it there as well). titaneffect.com has quick start rules, but it's very much Super Spies with Super Powers, think Metal Gear Solid. If you are interested feel free to message me on Dischord.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
peda9

Post by peda9 »

Stoic wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:10 pm Every (most) Friday's at 10:00 p.m. E.S.T. I run a very casual Savage Rifts game. The players are currently at 16 advances (we've been playing for a bit) and we're more than ok with people dropping in and out as they wish. I will say the game is slightly on the murder hobo scale, but I still love/encourage good role-playing. Feel free to message me on Dischord if you are interested.
Do you have any openings?

my discord id is: Simon#3999

Return to “Savage Virtual Tabletop (VTT)”