Player Name: Justin
Google Handle: jwlyon1
Peace “Evidence” Kim-Washington
Rank: Seasoned Experience: 32 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: MARS: Rogue Scholar (with a Cyclone)
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8 (+1 Advance), Strength d8, Vigor d6 (F&G)
Charisma: 0; Pace: 0; Parry: 5; Toughness: see below; Strain: 0
- Normal: 6
Battler Cyclone: 21(12)
- Knowledge: Xenobiology d8 (MARS)
- Knowledge: Biology d8 (MARS)
- Investigation d8 (MARS)
- Streetwise d8 (MARS)
- Driving d8 (F&G) (+1 Advance)
- Shooting d6 (+2)
- Throwing d6 (+2)
- Fighting d6 (+2)
- Notice d8 (+3)
- Survival d4 (+1)
- Climbing d4 (+1)
- Swimming d4 (+1)
- Knowledge: Battle d6 (+2)
- Knowledge: Physics d6 (+2)
- Knowledge: General Science d6 (+2)
- Knowledge: Computers d6 (+2)
- Delusional: is constantly worried that either the Zentraedi fleet, the Invids or the Haydonites are invading. Takes precautions to protect himself and his comrades. Constantly talks about giant blue space aliens, weird armored space bugs, or mysterious floating robot monsters.
- Outsider: –2 Charisma, treated badly by those of dominant society
- Loyal: The hero tries to never betray or disappoint his friends
- Power Armor Jock: Power armor requires a basic level of training and experience to operate effectively. (HJ)
- Dead Shot: Double ranged damage when dealt Joker. (HJ)
- Scholar: +2 to two different Knowledge skills, Biology, Xenobiology. (MARS)
- Investigator: +2 Investigation and Streetwise (MARS)
- Nerves of Steel: Ignore 1 point of wound penalties
- Brave: +2 to Fear tests
- +1 Bennie per Session
- Ace:+2 to Boating, Driving, Piloting; may make Soak rolls for vehicle at –2
- Combat Ace: Integrating vehicle operation with weapons control in one uid moment of expertise, the pilot with this Edge ignores the multi-action penalty for making a Boating, Driving, or Piloting check and ring a weapon on the same round.
- Tough as Nails: Toughness +1
- Command: +1 to troops recovering from being Shaken
- Tactician: Make a Knowledge (Battle) roll at the beginning of a ght to get an Action Card per success and raise; these may be given to any allies throughout the course of the battle.
- Steady Hands: Ignore unstable platform penalty; Running penalty reduced to –1
- Common Bond: May give Bennies to companions
Name (how many times selected, i.e. 1) - Strain: 0
- Abilities and bonuses
First glanceTechnical Officer wrote: The marine officers are the leaders of the Expeditionary Force Marine Corps, and are highly trained and educated soldiers. Ma- rine Technical Officers either rise through the ranks of the enlisted or are graduates of Officer Candidate School. The latter should be the case with new player characters.
The high amount of the front-line combat action seen by the Expeditionary Force Marines weeds out bad officers very quick- ly. They are either forced into a rear echelon position or quickly meet their end on the battleneld. The victims of their own poor decisions and strategies. Anu officers who uselessly or callously throw away the Jives of the soldiers in their command tend to suf- fer a very high rate of dangerous and sometimes fatal accidents. That sald, most officers in the UEEF Marine Corps take their re· sponsibilitics and duties very seriously and care about the troops under their charge.
Hair: Black, wavy
Build: Compact, Fit
Other features of note: squirly mustache
Robotech Shadow Chronicles Era (post movie) sucked through Neutron-S missile explosion vortex while fighting the Haydonites. His ship was just about to spacefold when the missile struck. Their destination was Earth. Evidence woke up on something like Earth…
Parents named him Peace, hoping that on Mars Base I they would find it. Evidence became his nickname, because who wants to go by Peace? As a child, he was always interested in the sciences--looking for evidence. He was born on Mars and never set foot on Earth. His concept of Earth is a devastated wasteland ruled by humanity's enemies. He has been to many different worlds and seen many alien life forms, so he’s not easily spooked by strange new things. Heck, he’s even seen those weird Perytonians do their “magic” or the mind powers of the Garudan. So, all in all, he might be pretty prepared for Rifts Earth.
Peace is a scientist but also an Expeditionary Force Marine Corps Officer, and he takes both roles very seriously. He would drop with the first wave of STORM commandos on a new world and analyze the environment and provide the data to command to formulate battle plans appropriate to the world. That normally meant all sorts of horrible fighting before he could even pull out the science kit. He wasn’t a first contact specialist, but he has seen his share of strange aliens.
The small cruiser his STORM Team was stationed on was transiting back to a rendezvous with the main fleet around Earth, prior to another search attempt for the SDF-3. The Haydonites ambushed them, launching a Neutron-S type missile just as the cruiser folded. The Team, including Peace, had just returned to the ship and were still suited up when the missile hit. And the next thing he knew, was face down on a planet that very much resembled the Earth he’d always heard about...but it was even weirder the strangest planet he’d ever been on before.
Gear (post gear as a reply to character sheet)
Advances (post Advances as a reply to character sheet)
Please list all Edges and Advances taken for your character here
Iconic Framework: MARS: Rogue Scholar
- +5 Skill Points
- 2 Knowledge Skills at d8
- Scholar Edge
- Investigation d8
- Streetwise d8
- Investigator Edge
- Experience & Wisdom
- Roll 1: 15
- Life on the road, in the wilderness, and wandering the streets of the cities that remain gave your character special insight and some key experience with a particular calling. You may give her one Professional Edge, ignoring requirements, subject to the GM’s approval and it making at least some kind of sense.
- Roll 1: 15
- Roll 1:18
- There are moments when everything comes together and an opportunity presents itself. You’re hero knows how to make the most of just such a moment; choose one Wild Card Edge, regardless of requirements.
- Roll 1:18
- Ranged Weapons
- Roll 1: 20
- Your hero came across a cache of grenades, and she knows those can come in handy! She’s got Invalid dice code! armor piercing, Invalid dice code! fragmentation, Invalid dice code! high explosive, and Invalid dice code! plasma grenades. Even after these are gone, she always seems to nd more, beginning each session with 1d4 fragmentation grenades.
- Roll 1: 20
MARS Fortune & Glory
- Roll 1: 3
- A Way to Get Around: Your hero begins with a d6 in either Driving or Piloting. She also starts with any one vehicle of her choice.
- Roll 2: 8
- Vigorous and Tough: You hero adds one die type to Vigor and begins with the Nerves of Steel Edge.
- Roll 3: 11
- Fortune Favors the Bold: Your hero begins with the Brave Edge. He also begins each session with one additional Benny.
- Attributes: +1 Agility, +2 Smarts, +1 Spirit, +1 Strength
- Initial Advances:
- Tough as Nails
- Free Edge (Human): Combat Ace
- Cybernetic Modifications:
- Novice 1 Advance: Command
- Novice 2 Advance: +1 Agility
- Novice 3 Advance: Steady Hands
- Seasoned 1 Advance: Tactician
- Seasoned 2 Advance: Strength d8 (Free SR Advance)
- Seasoned 3 Advance: Common Bond
- Seasoned 4 Advance:
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance: