Turn 01 Map and Set up Rolls

Castle Refuge - Training Grounds
Seasoned combatants frequently need to test their skills and the training grounds is the perfect place for than. The training grounds spread out over a three mile square just west of Castle Refuge. Arrayed out the majority of the of the 9 square miles is vehicle and infantry training area. But to the South end of the training grounds has a set of four football sized arenas for allows SET’s to practice advanced tactics is a variety of battle ground types.
RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Turn 01 Map and Set up Rolls

Post by RFT » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Rolled in google because this forum does not yet allow eccentric dice.

Rob rolls 1d112 and gets 41. = Shuttle Hanger
Get on The Shuttle and escape
Rob rolls 1d15 and gets 8. = +0 Smarts roll to seal up the shuttle correctly
Rob rolls 1d15 and gets 14. = -2 Piloting roll to fire up the shuttle
Rob rolls 1d15 and gets 3. = +0 Shooting roll to remove the hanger doors

Gain +1 benny for your next round if you make all three rolls.
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 10
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1
  • -1 to extra Effort on Ace of Spades versus interrupt

Shaintar Game Master Bennies 8
  • +8 Players

Nightbane Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Turn 01 Map and Set up Rolls

Post by RFT » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:10 pm

The Map for Turn 1 will be Shuttle Hanger

Starting locations will be bottom left and top right respectively. Arbitrarily assigned by yours truly.
Map 01 with grid.JPG

Scene Details
  • The Ceiling will be 120/2 = 60' high. This will count as 12" for range, but 6" for falling distance.
  • The little fighter/personal cruiser is treated as a big boss ATV mechanically with open top.
  • The Shuttle will be 40' high from Hanger floor to top of Shuttle.
  • The Shuttle is a size 12 shuttle craft with Toughness 46 (24) per 1" area needing to blow a hole through just in case a robot or glitter boy decides they need a walking path.
  • Shooting under the Shuttle craft requires going prone and provide -4 cover to enemies on the other side as it goes to about 3' from the ground.
  • The rest of the objects in the background are considered Steel or Plasteel and have Toughness 10 per 1" area.
Thank you to Freemage for helping reduce this while still maintaining some of the quality. I have had terrible luck, every time I reduced one it became grainy.
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1

• +8 Players

• +6 Players

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by RFT » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:44 am

Added Scene details for people needing to destroy stuff.
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1

• +8 Players

• +6 Players

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by RFT » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:44 pm

I will determine the Matches by the following method:
  • Listing the character names in Alphabetical order.
  • Then rolling 1d100 for each character (I never get to use those silly d10s with the extra 0, so now is my chance!).
  • Group the lowest roll against the highest roll.
  • If a player is left he receives a bye for the round.
I will roll initiative cards using the following method:
  1. Roll all initiative cards for only 1 player at a time.
  2. Roll all initiative cards in alphabetical order.
  3. If a player would like to roll initiative rather than wait for me. They must follow this same order of operation.
Example if Joe is battling Zac and Joe has Level Headed and Quick, I will roll two cards for Joe, then if both are under 6 roll again until a card over 6 is generated. Once done I will move on to Zac.

CARD DECK: http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... 182#p25182
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1

• +8 Players

• +6 Players

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by RFT » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Birdman Maxington (Arthur_Biship) 1d100 = 87: 87
Charr (Hans Greuber) 1d100 = 29: 29
Coldfusion (Sgt 86 Delta) 1d100 = 68: 68
Lazy Robot Pilot (Hobo Joe) 1d100 = 4: 4
Mabli (Bishop) 1d100 = 87: 87
Megam Ind (Freemage) 1d100 = 2: 2
Pax Formaticum (Tribe of One) 1d100 = 61: 61
Torian Pureheart (Pursuit) 1d100 = 51: 51
Unamed Mind Melter (Orrin Truthseeker) 1d100 = 89: 89
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1

• +8 Players

• +6 Players

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by RFT » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Field 01
Megam Ind (Freemage) versus Unamed Mind Melter (Orrin Truthseeker)

Field 02
Lazy Robot Pilot (Hobo Joe) versus Birdman Maxington (Arthur_Biship)

Field 03
Charr (Hans Greuber) versus Mabli (Bishop)

Field 04
Torian Pureheart (Pursuit) versus Coldfusion (Sgt 86 Delta - if character completed by Sunday otherwise will be Pax Formaticum by Tribe of One)

Potential Bye Obtained by
Pax Formaticum (Tribe of One)
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1

• +8 Players

• +6 Players

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Charr vs Mabli

The announcer a stubby little man with a black over coat looks out at the camera's beaming his image across the cosmos. He smiles his bulbous nose twitching, and a little bit of gold filling showing. " Welcome, Being of all genders, men and women from that mud ball known as Rifts Earth have been selected for your enjoyment in the Savage Showdown!!!" He twirls for theatrics and then comes back to the camera sullenly gleeful, " It is with great pleasure I bring to you a flamewind dragon of untested origins and greater strength. Some say he only is good at three things and snacking is not one of them, but be wary as he is a powerful mentalist... I give you Charr the mind eater!!"

The small announcer rubs his hands knowing full well he has his audience in the palm of his hands, " The opponent wearing all black, with a curious attitude that will knock you into next week. Hails from the fairy realm and a wizard of all things techno! But be warned her vengeance is great if she even hears tale of a sneeze... mmmMMAbli the German killer!!!"
Code

Code: Select all

[u]Charr vs Mabli[/u]

The announcer a stubby little man with a black over coat looks out at the camera's beaming his image accross the cosmos.  He smiles with a little bit of gold filling showing.  [b]" Welcome, Being of all genders, men and women from that mud ball known as Rifts Earth have been [i]selected[/i] for your enjoyment in the Savage Showdown!!!"[/b]  He twirls for theatrics and then comes back to the camera sullenly gleeful, [b]" It is with great pleasure I bring to you a flamewind dragon  of untested origins and greater strength.  Some say he only is good at three things and snacking is not one of them, but be wary as he is a powerful mentalist...  I give you Charr the mind eater!!"[/b]

The small announcer rubs his hands knowing full well he has his audience in the palm of his hands, [b]" The opponent wearing all black, with a curious attitude that will knock you into next week.  Hails from the fairy realm and a wizard of all things techno!  But be warned her vengeance is great if she even hears tale of a sneeze...  mmmMMAbli the German killer!!!" [/b]
13th GM bennies GM Bennies
0/6
Vampire Kingdoms GM Bennies
4/8
-1 to hit Vela with MW
-3 for benny rolls on challenge
Legends of the Black Bennies
2/2

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Lazy Robot Pilot versus Birdman Maxington

A tall daper man with fine clothing, and a top hat takes the mic and pears over his nose into the cameras. He clears his throat. " Welcome my friends from all corners of space and time immorial. We have two contestants plucked from their backwatter world here to participate for YOUR enjoyment in the Savage Showdown." He raises one hand up to the sky itself, " On winged flight soaring from the highest height for your blood thirsty delight. In an age where miracles are wanted and great thinkers ever brighton. I give you Birdman McMixmaxington!"

The fine tall looking man lowers his hand and stretches it wide punctuating something tall and grand. " Pitted against, one who never baths not for cost or angst. Never lifts a hand or does an honest days work for the man. Overconfidence is lathered in butter, this quickflex Pilots a super hunter! I give you the lazy Robo Pilot!!"
code

Code: Select all

[u]Lazy Robot Pilot versus Birdman Maxington [/u]

A tall daper man with fine clothing, and a top hat takes the mic and pears over his nose into the cameras.  He clears his throat.  [b]" Welcome my friends from all corners of space and time immorial.  We have two contestants plucked from their backwatter world here to participate for YOUR enjoyment in the Savage Showdown."[/b]  He raises one hand up to the sky itself, [b]" On winged flight soaring from the highest height for your blood thirsty delight.  In an age where miracles are wanted and great thinkers ever brighton.   I give you Birdman McMixmaxington!" [/b]

The fine tall looking man lowers his hand and stretches it wide punctuating something tall and grand.  [b]" Pitted against, one who never baths not for cost or angst.  Never lifts a hand or does an honest days work for the man.  Overconfidence is lathered in butter, this quickflex Pilots a super hunter!  I give you the lazy Robo Pilot!!" [/b]
13th GM bennies GM Bennies
0/6
Vampire Kingdoms GM Bennies
4/8
-1 to hit Vela with MW
-3 for benny rolls on challenge
Legends of the Black Bennies
2/2

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by RFT » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Lazy Robot Pilot versus Birdman Maxington

A tall daper man with fine clothing, and a top hat takes the mic and pears over his nose into the cameras. He clears his throat. " Welcome whatever and whoever you are from all corners of of the galaxy. We have two contestants plucked from their backwatter world here to participate for YOUR enjoyment in the Savage Showdown." He raises one hand up to the sky itself, "We have here two icons of mental power, in one corner some guys who happens to have psionic power so strong he can only be called Megam Ind, and in the other a true icon of psionic might the Unknown Mind Melter!"

The fine tall looking man lowers his hand and stretches it wide punctuating something tall and grand. "These two titans of mental strength will be pitted against each other in what I suspect will be the fastest psionic combat of the century...
"Come to think of it, I am not sure that is a good thing."
Shaping Worlds Together
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
Nash bennies 3
  • None Spent
12 bennies 3
  • None Spent
13 bennies 3
  • None Spent

Jane Toppan bennies 1