Use rules found in Revised Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide.
- For Signature Items assume a Heroic ranked Techno-Wizard.
Use the Minor and Major Item Creation rules found in Arcana & Mysticism with the following adjustments.
- Minor Item Creation (Requirements: Seasoned, Artificer, Arcane Background Weird Science, Repair d8+)
- Major Item Creation (Requirements: Veteran, Minor Item Creation, Gadgeteer, Science d10+)
- The Super Scientist rolls the lower of her Science, Repair, or Arcane Skill
- GM may add +1 to +4 for advanced tools, workshops, labs, schematics, or other benefits.
- Items require a power source such as e-clips or batteries and lose all special abilities if unpowered.
- Edges not currently available to Player Characters until tested.
- 2 Minor and 2 Major upgrades up to Heroic rank
- Up to 3 Hero’s Journey modifications for weapons and armor.
Use the Minor and Major Item Creation rules found in Arcana & Mysticism. Magic melee weapons always deal Mega Damage.
For Signature Items choose one option:
- An enchanted item (weapon, armor, gear, etc.) with 2 Minor and 2 Major Upgrades up to Heroic rank.
- For armor use light or heavy Enchanted Armor from Arcana and Mysticism as a base item.
- For weapons use medieval melee or ranged weapons (SWADE Personal Weapons section) as a base item and add an additional damage die.
- For gear use the “Magic Items & Equipment” sidebar on page 46 of Arcana & Mysticism to re-trap a piece of gear (not weapons or armor) as “magic”. Subject to GM approval process.
- Use an existing Magic Item (comparable in power to Spirit Bow or Spirit Spear) as a template. Subject to GM approval process.
- Removed text still under discussion
Change Log (10/21/2019-2)
- Limited base items for Signature TW and Super Science Weapons.
Change Log (10/21/2019-1)
- Updated "Magic Item & Equipment" to be specifically gear.
- Added Major/Minor mods to non-weapon/armor magic items
- Added Repair cost calculations