Young Restriction

Freemage
Savage Senior

Young Restriction

Post by Freemage »

Okay, starting this convo here, since I'm ditching the character and closing out that thread. Basically, should we just go ahead and make it a flat rule that Young PCs are no-go, and stick that in the CharCreation guidelines?

I know the issue with my character was the combination of Young and a Juicer--ie, 'doomed child'. But honestly, I cannot see the Legion, or even the Black Company accepting any non-Dragon Young character (12 or under, per the book) that is NOT 'doomed' (basically, either Juicer or Crazy). Those two IFs are forced by their nature into combat, due to the function of their implants; keeping them out of action would arguably be a form of torment in itself. But otherwise, even if a Young character were taken in by the Legion (say, a Young Mystic on some sort of 'Chosen One' background), they'd be kept at Castle Refuge for safety and training, not sent off gallivanting on battlefields and facing down demon-worshipping cultists.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Young Restriction

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Not approved.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

I'm okay saying the concept needs 100% GM and group approval - but not a full on ban. Really, it's how you treat it. We had a young character in the 99s, but because he was in a cyborg body and used it for introspection and cool RP, it didn't really come up except as a tragic figure. A young flesh and blood character might not have that insulation. I kinda compare Billy Borg to Alphonse Elric in his big suit of armor. He doesn't liek things being weird, so they don't get weird.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Daniel
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Daniel »

"Ed will introduce Ed. Full name Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV."
―Edward

OOC Comments
  • Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, commonly called Ed, colloquially known as Radical Edward and born on January 1, 2058 as Françoise Appledelhi, is a child prodigy skilled in hacking originally from Earth. She is a comically-eccentric teenager around 13 years of age.

She was the first thing I thought about when I was reading your Young Juicer. Only difference was the added bit about being a Juicer. I have/had no issues with the "tragic youngster". I denied the Character solely because other preexisting Players in the group were uncomfortable with it. Another group might not have had same unease and it might never have been a "thing".

I understand the feeling that maybe it needs to be a site wide rule, however, as a GM here I'd rather be allowed to make decisions on what is alright/approved in my game. Either based on my GM comfort level or taking consideration of how the whole group will be affected.

So my "short" answer is: Every Group / GM should be allowed to make their own decisions on the matter of whether a character fits their groups style and play type. It could be as simple as, hey a Crazie is going to throw off our team balance, or a Massive Power Armor might not do well with us because we are foot soldiers who sneak around always. Maybe its, we are anti-D-Bee and you playing a alien in our all ex-CS group might cause issues. Or it might just be, I feel uncomfortable adding a 12 year old to our nasty band of outlaws, smugglers and thieves.

I do think she (Young Juicer) was neat. In fact it makes me think of a story I now want to write about evil Federation Mages forcing children into harnesses and pointing them at the CS after spending months indoctrinating the youth with images of how their parents were murdered by CS troops. (Actually mages in disguise!)

It might have been super fun having her in the BC. If she was an original member and a new person wanted to join but said they were uncomfortable with her - I'd say so don't join us. But as she was joining a existing group, I cautioned on the side of the existing BC. As said in Hangouts, you were all welcome to vote on it. But if even just one person was not okay with it, than no.

I'm getting long winded here so I will finish up. I think leaving it to individual groups is fine. Thank you.
Agents of Titan Robotics Industries (AoT)
The Agents (Players)
• Jim - Sparkmort Zipwidget: Male Tinker Gnome Power Armor Ace
• Derrick - Caiden: Male Human, Momano Headhunter
• Steve (Hans) - Berk: Male Simvan Psi-Druid Monster Tamer/Rider
• Murp - Rupetta Martin: Female Human MARS Merc Soldier (X-CS)
• Freemage - Lance: Male Dog Boy Techno-Warrior (Cyber[netic] Knight)
• CSC - Ozy “Oz”: Dragon

My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Admin/GM of AoT
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers
  • Henry Grimes - CS Commando - Rumble in the Jungle

Not Active
  • Hondo - Wild Psi Stalker
  • Burn - Mega Juicer - Juicer Uprising (On Hold)
  • Blackfish - Ogre Combat Mage - 12th SET (On Hold)
  • Setrakian - Dragon Juicer - FoM Jungles (Retired)

NPC Accounts
  • Lord Coake - NPC
  • Valentine - NPC
  • Erin Tarn - NPC
  • James T - NPC
  • Hagen Lonovich - NPC

Radecliffe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Radecliffe »

I agree that a site ban isn't necessary though I am glad the group's opinion was taken into consideration.
Radecliffe
Player: James
Active Alts: Jim Cannon, Jame Graeme, Dorn GiantSlayer, Steele

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11(4); Strain: 6/6; Bennies 4 of 4

Skills
Agility: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Shooting d6, Stealth d8, Thievery d8
Smarts: Common Knowledge d4, Healing d6+2, Language (American) d8, Notice d8, Occult d10, Psionics d10, Survival d10+2
Spirit: Persuasion d4

Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Radecliffe wrote:I agree that a site ban isn't necessary though I am glad the group's opinion was taken into consideration.
I do want to stress that I agree with this. The players were right to speak up about feeling uncomfortable, and Dan was right to listen.

Since it seems there's no real support for the site-wide ban, I'll let the subject drop.
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Oh, I’m in favor of a site-wide ban. Considering the subject matter covered in some games, for general public perception purposes I think it’s best to avoid minor PCs altogether. Best to just stay well away from even the misperception that the streams might cross.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I am opposed to enforcing the rule on other peoples games, but in favor of respecting the boundaries of people inside games.

I believe Dan made the right call, but would not be bothered at all to see the character in another game.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Then it's very simple:

We make the rule this:
  • Regarding the Young Hindrance (as with everything else about your character), check with your (prospective) GM about the concept and make sure that group gets to comment as well. Not all applications of the Young Hindrance are equal, and neither are all reactions to the Young Hindrance. Better to know at the start if there is going to be an issue.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I think that's a good way of doing it.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

High Command wrote:Then it's very simple:

We make the rule this:
  • Regarding the Young Hindrance (as with everything else about your character), check with your (prospective) GM about the concept and make sure that group gets to comment as well. Not all applications of the Young Hindrance are equal, and neither are all reactions to the Young Hindrance. Better to know at the start if there is going to be an issue.
I would think this would be done for any character and hindrance combination.

A bloodthirsty, vengeful, mean character might have a hard time fitting in with a group of heroic pacifists.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:I would think this would be done for any character and hindrance combination.

A bloodthirsty, vengeful, mean character might have a hard time fitting in with a group of heroic pacifists.
To a degree, you're right. But the Young hindrance seems to be a particular sticking point moreso than any other hindrance or combination thereof. It's not a matter of a character fitting into a group of characters as it is, in this case, of the character fitting in with the other players.
Besides, anyone who makes a bloodthirsty, vengeful, mean character is asking either to play a villain or to be completely outcast. With the exception (kind of) of the BC, these are supposed to be vaguely heroic characters. Who really, really wants to play that much of an @$$hole? That would get so old, so quickly.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
High Command wrote:Then it's very simple:

We make the rule this:
I would think this would be done for any character and hindrance combination.

Excellent point.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Maximilian wrote:Who really, really wants to play that much of an @$$hole? That would get so old, so quickly.
Tribe? :P I kid, but it kind of applies. Penitent is a very strifeful character. But hey, I can say I don't find it old to demean all of you in my posts as Krys, so it takes one to know one. :P
Tales of the 17th SOG
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

High Command wrote:
Maximilian wrote:Who really, really wants to play that much of an @$$hole? That would get so old, so quickly.
Tribe? :P I kid, but it kind of applies. Penitent is a very strifeful character. But hey, I can say I don't find it old to demean all of you in my posts as Krys, so it takes one to know one. :P
Tribe is some kind of a jerk (totally kidding) but I've gotten nothing from Pen or Krys that suggests they can't fit into a group. Aloof? Superior? Fine. Homicidal maniac? Even Penitent doesn't strike me as that type. Maybe I'm just new. But he did only stab that one guy in the hand, and didn't cut his head off.
Maximilian
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

He also cut a demon baby out of a woman's stomach and left her bleeding alone. Nah, Krys is all about working with you lesser beings. You can be really useful!
Tales of the 17th SOG
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Pen just knows what his strengths are
:twisted: Cutting things, yes. Putting people back together not so much. He would have probably just caused more damage. So really, leaving her for Ashlyn or anybody else was the charitable thing to do.

Joking aside, I wouldn't have ever pitched him for the 99th, for example. And I hope the over the top redemption-through-violence is more entertaining than annoying.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tribe of One wrote:Joking aside, I wouldn't have ever pitched him for the 99th, for example. And I hope the over the top redemption-through-violence is more entertaining than annoying.
Most of the time, but I admit how wrong you did the woman with the child still bugs me. :/ Is what it is
Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

I'll add this to the Character Creation main post

Controversial Concepts (Young, Bloodthirsty, etc): Regarding these Hindrances (as with everything else about your character), check with your (prospective) GM about the concept and make sure that group gets to comment as well. Not all applications of the Young or Bloodthirsty Hindrances are equal, and neither are all reactions to them. Better to know at the start if there is going to be an issue. We have had it be an issue in the past, and communication is the best prevention to any unpleasantness. These are not the only such concepts or hindrances, but they are indicative.

That should resolve any further unpleasantness from this, one hopes.
Tales of the 17th SOG
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

High Command wrote:I'll add this to the Character Creation main post

Controversial Concepts (Young, Bloodthirsty, etc): Regarding these Hindrances (as with everything else about your character), check with your (prospective) GM about the concept and make sure that group gets to comment as well. Not all applications of the Young or Bloodthirsty Hindrances are equal, and neither are all reactions to them. Better to know at the start if there is going to be an issue. We have had it be an issue in the past, and communication is the best prevention to any unpleasantness. These are not the only such concepts or hindrances, but they are indicative.

I agree to this 100%
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

RFT wrote:

I agree to this 100%
Sounds good.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tribe, Freemage? This sound good to you?
Tales of the 17th SOG
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

I dig.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Fully in agreement
GM bennies 6/8
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Sure.
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

*Thumbs-up*
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Locking and archiving this
Tales of the 17th SOG

Return to “Archived Discussions”