Mr. Marvin Psycho Juicer

This is where previously used character sheets are stored.
Resurrecting any character from this forum requires template validation/update, and total equipment restart.
Marvin
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Mr. Marvin Psycho Juicer

Post by Marvin »

Character Sheet

Player Name: Jon N
Google Handle: jonneeper@gmail.com
Character Name Mr. Marvin
Race: Psi-stalker
Iconic Framework: Juicer
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Charisma: 4 (usually a 2); Pace: 20, d12 running die; Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 14(6) ; Strain: 0
Skills: 15+5 combat
  • Fighting d8 (3)
  • Shooting d8(3)
  • Persuasion d8(3)
  • Intimidate d8(3)
  • streetwise d6(2)
  • Notice d6 (2)
  • Stealth d8(3)
  • Riding d8 (1, Free)

Hindrances
  • Hindrance (Major): Bloodthirsty: Mr. Marvin loves food. Have you ever been to one of his diner parties? You would be amazed. He always has a packed lunch ready to go. Just don't asked him what the secret ingridents are.
  • Hindrance (Minor): Quirk: He is quick with the truth even if it is shaped to his will. He carresses the truth, and massages the subtle nuances from it.
  • Hindrance (Minor): Loyal: once your his friend he will protect you even if it means he has to kill you for your own good.
  • Hindrance (Racial): Creepy and off-putting, -2 to cha with everyone except their own kind
  • Hindrance (Racial):racial enemy Simvan
  • Hindrance (Racial):Restricted path no PPE
  • Hindrance (Racial): Psychic vampire
  • Hindrance (IF): Each point of strain subtracts 1 point of burn
  • Hindrance (IF): Death wish (minor): He is going to die and dammit he is going to go out like the hero he is.
  • Hindrance (IF): -1 to smart/smart linked skills when out of combat, does not gain uncanny reflexes or quick on first round of combat
  • Hindrance (IF): Cannot use magic or psionics in any way

Edges
  • Edge (IF): Brawny: He knows how to carry his weight and str with ease: +1 Toughness x8 load limit
  • Edge( IF): Quick: Like greased owl shit he moves fast, at least after the first round of combat. Any initiative card below a 5 he gets dealt another until it is above a 5.
  • Edge(IF): Fleet Footed: He can out run most people by choice. +2 pace and d10 running die.
  • Edge(Race): Ambidextrous: ignore off hand attack penalty
  • Edge( Race): animal empathy, animals treat them as their own kind, d6 riding.
  • Edge( Race): psychic sense detect arcana at will using either notice or tracking
  • Edge( Race): Fast: +2 pace and +1 die type to run die]
  • Edge(HJ): I know a guy, +2 connections
  • Edge(HJ): Jack of all trades
  • Edge(HJ): level headed
  • Edge(HJ): attractive
  • Edge(hindrence): Split the Seconds
  • Edge(hindrence): Very attractive
  • Edge(5xp): Elan

Cybernetics
Name (None) - Strain: 0

Background
Video Documentery found in one Billy Sachenbatch apartment in Dweomere by Inspector Zitch Blassh
On the surface, Mr. Marvin is a friendly psi-stalker juicer. He goes out of his way to help the old lady cary her grocieries, he breaks up fights between back ally cats. He has even been known to host diner parties with great food and conversation. The way Lord Coake goes on and on about his last party you would have to imagine that Mr. Marvin has a special knack for this kind of thing. But it is a bit weird... I mean didn't that old lady that let Mr. Marvin carry her groceries in have a son who was a crack head and a no good theiving liar? Have you seen him around lately, the no good son I mean. Sure the alley cats are gone, but where are they? Oh and the diner party was awesome, from what I hear Jacob Swift got himself so ineberiated that he found himself lost and accidently transported to the colorado baronies. Right? Have you seen Jacob Swift because the legion is wanting to question him for illicit activities. He is in colorado right??
If you ask Mr. Marvin he will flash you that winning smile and munch on his sautéed grapes. Now that is an interesting flavor combination... A little gummy to be sure, " Hey Mr. Marvin, this grape looks a little stringy... Weird, what is this sauce Marinara?". No more questions Billy, its time to eat.

From Dweomere Defense Force, Inspector Zitch Blassh personal log
I should have known there was more going on with that slick juicer. The disarming smile should have been the first clue, the trail of unanswered mysteries that followed him should have been the 2nd. But he was legion and they had had a good rep in these parts. So I gave him the benifit of the doubt and like a green horn had breafast at his place. He served me a set of oatmeal the likes you wouldn't believe. Thick and creamy with a little tingle that excited my brain, it even had strawberries, and I didn't even wonder where he got them out of season. He said he perfected it with the help of a D'Norr friend. Munching on the oats and drinking a thick glass of tomato juice I sat across from the Devil and he told me about the time he was with the Tommorow Legion's 101st.

Contacts

Iconic Framework
  • Internal repair system: As an action make a natural healing roll at +2, 3 charges takes 8 hours to recover 1 charge
  • Super Endurance: +2 vigor die type, ½ normal sleep, +2 on all fatigue checks
  • Super reflexes: +2 agility types, uncanny reflexes (-2 to be hit), and quick edge
  • Super Speed: double base pace, fleet-footed edge
  • Super strength: +2 str die types, brawny edge
Attachments
Mr. Marvin 2.0.jpg
Bennies
Bennies: 2/3
Marvin
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Mr. Marvin Psycho Juicer

Post by Marvin »

Hero’s Journey
  • Table: Training
    • [dice]0[/dice]
    • +5 combat skills
  • Table: underworld black ops
    • [dice]1[/dice]
    • jack of trades
  • Table: underworld black ops
    • [dice]2[/dice]Usimg blow the dice to move from a 4 to 5
    • I know a guy, and +2 connections
  • Table: Experience wisdom
    • [dice]3[/dice]
    • ( Already has quick) Level Headed
  • Table: experience wisdom
    • [dice]4[/dice]
    • Background edge, Attractive
Bennies
Marvin
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Marvin »

Advances
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Split the Seconds ( second action), Very Attractive
  • Cybernetic Modifications:
  • Novice 1 Advance: Elan
  • Novice 2 Advance:
  • Novice 3 Advance:
  • Seasoned 1 Advance:
  • Seasoned 2 Advance:
  • Seasoned 3 Advance:
  • Seasoned 4 Advance:
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Bennies
Marvin
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Marvin »

Psycho Juicer Harness
Psycho Juicer Harness
Post Discussion
Everyone in the know, has heard about the fantastic exploits and escape of Joe Dow. What most folk don't know was about the second escapee, Mr. Marvin. This little extra oomph to the regular juicer rig will turn your normal psi-stalker into something that will just shrug off all but the most devistating of heavy weaponry. It also unlocks his sensitive psionic side. Best thing about it is that there is a second hole in the concrete wall were Mr. Marvin punched his way out through Lyboc's office.

Chosen base item from sci-fi companion, exoskeleton: +2 die types in str. 5lbs, 100,000 creds
Benefits:
  • Major: Bio-Feedback Power "Berserk Edge"
  • Major: Psychic Sensitive "Danger Sense"
  • Minor: +2 Melee Damage
  • Minor:+2 Melee Damage
How is it powered?: It runs off his own bio energy. When using the berserk edge it drains him to point after recovering from being berserk will leave him with a most powerful need to feed.

Complications:
  • Complication: Wanted by the CS, yeah only the clueless grunt will let you live or not try to capture you. You better bone up on your stealth.
  • Complication: The need for feed. Once the bio-feed back ability ends (when beserk ends) the character must feed upon 12ppe, per the normal rules for psi-stalkers. Until he does so he is at a -1 to all trait rolls from the insatiable distraction. If he activates the bio-feedback ability again, before feeding add another 12ppe and increases the minus to a -2. Do this a third time without feeding, just turn your sheet over to the gm as your character is a raving lunatic consummed by need for ppe.
Juicer Assassin Plate Armor
  • +6 Armor and +1 Toughness
  • Strength Minimum: d10 except for Juicers
  • Environment Protection: Partial
  • Weight: 14 lb

Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol
  • Range: 18/36/72
  • Damage: 2d6, AP 2
  • RoF: 1
  • Shots: 20
  • Weight: 2 lbs
  • Notes: Semi-Auto

JA-9 Variable Laser Rifle
  • Range: 40/80/160
  • Damage:3d6+1, AP 3
  • RoF: 1
  • Shots: 30
  • Weight: 6 lbs
  • Notes: Integrated scope with night vision and laser targeting (offset two points of Range and/or darkness penalties).

Vibro-Sword
  • Damage: Str+d10, AP 4, MD
NG-S2 Survival Pack
This Northern Gun classic is a fairly common starting item those roaming the wilds. It contains just about everything needed for basic survival. (30 lb)
  • 2 person tent, +20% water supplies
    Sleeping bag
    Flashlight w/knife; solar
    Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
    Short range (5 mile) radio
    First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
    Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
    Three ‘saw wires’
    Fire starter
    Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
    4 signal flares
    Climbing kit w/30 rope
    Soap and washcloth
    Canteen
    2 weeks rations
[dice]0[/dice] × 100 credits.

Patron Items:
Load bearing chest rig
CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Characters with Super Strength (TLPG p. 65) will multiply their Load limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 if they have Brawny), while normal characters will increase their load limit to Strength x 7 (or Strength x10 if they have Brawny) in pounds.
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.104)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
Altess Eviscerator, str +2d10+2, lets kill something together pretty please
Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Originally developed by an Altess aristocrat who had been literally burned one too many times, the Eviscerator was deliberately designed as a technological equivalent to a lesser rune weapon for a fraction of the cost. As an added bonus, the AI driving the system has become expert in using its personality mapping to deliver just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it. This powerful, two-handed weapon is a bit much for your average Altessian noble, but looks very nice mounted above a fireplace.
• Damage: Str+2d10+2
• Artificial Intelligence
• • The A.I. built into the weapon acts as a grade IV field computer (TLPG p. 104), using its nano-telepathic bond to pass on its knowledge. It can also use minor electrical discharges to interact with nearby devices.
• • The A.I. also has a quirk of delivering just the right amount of flattery without being too obvious a kiss-ass about it.
• • Communicates through nano-telepathy. Nano-telepathic bond is maintained through contact only; broken if separated from bearer. When a bearer bonds with the weapon, it injects nano-machines into the character. It then uses these to map the character's genetic I.D. and to communicate with the bearer. This process takes one hour to complete.
• • Personality: The personality and ethics subroutine of the A.I. is unique and develops over time as the weapon maps itself to its bearer.
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Range: 10/20/40
• • Damage: 1–3d6, AP 0
• • ROF: 1
• • Payload: 4; regenerates 4 charges per hour
• • This is a shooting attack: A raise on shooting creates a 2d4 Electrical Damage Field that lasts until the beginning of the character's next turn, instead of the normal extra d6 of damage
• Modifiers: Two-handed weapon
• Weight: 7 lbs.
Bennies
Marvin
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Marvin »

Interludes:
OOC Comments
Time: In the future!

Inspector Hardin pushes up his horned rimmed glasses. His young face seems a bit agitated as if he would like to conclude his business here and get out. He looks intently at Mr. Marvin whom is rummaging methodically though his larder. Mr. Marvin calls to the inspector, " I am sorry... Uhh Inspector Hardin, I am looking for this delicious thin sliced cured meat I acquired yesterday. I have some kind of red juicy fruit that I feel the salty sweet will balance well with."

The inspector clears his throat looking down at his note book. He repeats once again, " I was asking you how you got involved with Fort Hope, who told you about it first and did you know anyone else going beside's Bill Sandyman." From the larder Mr. Marvin emerges with a smile on his bald angular face.

"Success Inspector!" He quickly moves to his cutting board and begins to lay the thin sliced cured meat directly over the red flesh with great care and craft. In between plating he points up to a oil painting of a dusty fort settled near an unnamed river. " I have been meaning to move that Painting, but I drew that with some artistic license of course... It all started with Qapla" Mr. Marvin Chuckles, " It was a hot day, sweltering by all acounts. A tough customer Kahless drew us all into a room and outlaid the plan for Fort Hope. It was fairly audacious. I remember asking the bronze skinned D-bee How many refugees we might be able to expect per week? Mr. Marvin offers the inspector a plate with a thin bronze pink meat neatly draped over some of the most juicy red fruit flesh one could imagine. The meat itself had an interesting design or pattern etched into it by its very own fat content: a series of ridge lines. The inspector shakes his head no and Mr. Marvin continues on, " You should have been there to hear his answer. They were of course going to send us with the basic supplies and our job was to make sure folks did not get into too much trouble getting to the Castle. Most importantly we were there to keep the peace. Few things ever go right though."

The inspector jots a few notes into his pad and watches Mr. Marvin take a bit of his mid morning snack. Purple juice dribbles down the psi-stalkers chin. Mr. Marvin is quick to dab his chin, and smiles warmly at the inspector, " So that is how it started, and the people there... Oh my good friend Splash Man, a simvan, I think his actual name is fairly unintelligible. I asked him if he had eaten anyone lately. I had not seen him since the war on Tolkeen where we developed an uneasy truce. I recall this once he actually saved my life against some murder wraiths. You should have seen it! A rivers worth of water some how being controlled by him, washing the field clean of those despicable creatures. Then there was dear Ashly, a lab rat made burner if there ever was one. Despite what I could only conjecture as torture she received by the coalition she came out ever still an optimist and hero. When I saw her sitting there at the briefing I could not help but to give her a hug, slight and easy, meant to comfort. I even whispered that it was a pleasure to see her once again. I would not say we were friends exactly, our relationship was of mutuality. It had been a bit since I last saw her at the facility, and I told her It was a joy to see her wary smile once again. It was even precious when she blurted out What the Hell when Commander Kahless said it was a good day to die!" Mr. Marvin had a smile half drawn on his face looking up at the painting and quickly finished the bite of his sweet and salty snack.

The inspector leaned forward across the counter after making a few notes, " Did you know anyone else? What about Bill when did he enter the picture?"
Mr. Marvin grins a well cared for smile, " Oh yes, there was one more. I am not sure he remembered me though. Lenny a poodle dog boy I had met years ago on a road trip that started in a bayou along the banks of the Louisiana River. The day I met Lenny was much like the sweaty day we first got together for our briefing. I gave the poodle a look, side eyed you know...Just waiting... I had been a young buck strapped and ready for the worlds end back then... I was not surprised he did not recognize me. After a second I wrapped him up in a big bear hug, How ya doing Lenny, its me Mr. Marvin! You still lapping around in that boat?" Mr. Marvin leans back on a stool and takes another satisfying bit of his meat wrapped flesh, when he bit into the flesh of the red fruit a purple soft juice, dark and thick seeped down his chin. Quickly the napkin was back wiping it up.
Mr. Marvin seemed to pick up on the inspector's wandering eye and offered him a plate of his own, " Its ok Inspector, its fragrant and bold, a warriors heart! There is no harm in indulging the palate. Be warned though it is not your normal Prosciutto e Melone, no it is much much more. Named after its creator in a way, Melon's Nest. "

Still the inspector politely refused, but with a smile one would give a gracious host. " I am sorry Mr. Marvin, I just can't. Ok I think I am getting a pretty good picture. What about Bill Sandyman. I of course can ask him when I meet with him later on, but I want to get your unique perspective too."

Mr. Marvin leaned in and steepled his fingers, " Of course... Kahless seemed to throw some of the Trailblazer's for a loop when he said it was a good day to die. I had never met him, but there was one called Vik, something about him made me instantly think of Bill Sandyman and his family. Maybe it was the way he rambled on. I even tried to say hi to him but I could not get a word in edge wise. All I could do was stare, nod polity, wave and leave once he started talking." Mr. Marvin reaches for a framed photo and looks it over. " You said you will be talking to him later this week... He and his family had come to see me back then about a week or so before I had been assigned to Fort Hope. They were looking for a place to settle that would take hard back breaking work. Apparently the life of the castle was not for them. It was Bill, his wife, 2 daughters, a little boy, and then of course Bill's brother Serge. I spoke to them about heading out into the mud and muck, and they were all for it. Packed up when we moved out."

The inspector finished writing in his notebook and stood up, " I appreciate you time Mr. Marvin, and I will not take up any more. Yes I have spoken to Bill off and on for a bit, and we are due to speak in a couple of days. He said he had... We'll just something more to discuss. If I have any follow up questions may I call on you?"

Mr. Marvin, looked around his suite drawing his attention back on the inspector, " Oh yes due please it was an exciting time I had with 101st Trailblazers." After the inspector leaves, Mr Marvin mutters, " Oh Bill... Why why why."
The Following week
At Mr. Marvin's plush apartment. Just after the inspector informed Mr. Marvin of Bill's Demise

At the news of Bill Sandyman's apparent demise Mr. Marvin glances at a photo hanging on the wall. A glass of thick red juice, chilled is in his hand. A man, beautiful blond hair wife, 2 girls( all teenagers) and a little boy. The young D'Norr inspector pushes up his horned rimmed glasses following Mr. Marvin's gaze.
Inspector Hardin clears his throat, " Like I said, it was grizzly how we found his body. I am not suppose to tell anyone... But..." The inspector hesitates, and Mr. Marvin gives him a congenial smile and sips his thick red tomato juice. Hardin caves in seemingly to trust the bald headed juicer, " Well... The body had no blood left in it. It was as if someone had squeezed it all out. No blood trail, nothing it was all gone. He was found in an ally near his house, just meat, skin, and bone... A dried husk."
Silence... Mr. Marvin's slight gulps of his juice seem earth shattering in the quiet posh suite. The inspector shifted uncomfortably, " Did you know them well? The little bit Bill spoke of before he, uh died seemed to indicate he had known you for a while."
Mr Marvin set his red juice down and retrieves the framed photo. Curtly he asks the inspector, " Tell me Inspector do you have a family?" The inspector shakes his head no and the juicer continues, " They were mine. Not literally of course. But, I did not realize how important Bill and his family were until we had need of them at Fort Hope. Ahh what a rustic place, a charmer to be sure. It reminded me of some settlements near New Town I had once passed through with my friend Splash man. Coming up to Fort Hope was like nothing I had ever seen, we came across the dust covered bluff and there it was, raw and writhing Fort Hope, and I suppose to our good fortune the Sandyman clan was with us."
The inspector scribbled something into his note pad. Mr. Marvin playfully clarified, " S-P-L-A-S-H " After taking another long sip of his juice Mr. Marvin leaned back in his chair reminiscing, " Bill Sandyman and his wife Clara were two of the most prodigious humans I have ever met. And I had the pleasure of meeting some of the greats. They had come to the fort to settle down with hard work. Perhaps not skilled like say a cyber-doc, being of a certain quality Bill would tend to know the scuttlebutt and his kids and family were all helpful in their own way with the various projects."

The inspector tapped his notepad curiously, " Yes, last time Bill mentioned something about his brother instrumental in building a well. But, there was an accident or something."
Mr. Marvin's eyes narrow as he looks down into his juice, " Yes Inspector, Bill's brother, Serge... Not the easiest man to work with, sometimes impossible. Some folks thought he was stealing some of the resources we had brought along and selling it to the blackmarket. Yeah, pretty wild to be sure. But the retaining wall of the well gave way and he must have lost his footing and fell head long into the well. Probably cracked his head open on the way down. I am no doctor mind you but when we fished him out it looked like his head had taken quiet a blow."
The inspector grimaced slightly at the tale and followed up with, " How did the family take to his death?"
Mr. Marvin shook his head, " Oh no, he survived by a miracle, but never was the same. He mostly drooled and was barely functioning. He took to cutting himself... I tried to help Bill and his family out by looking on the bright side, but sometimes it was hard. Especially for the kids. No can replace an uncle..." Mr. Marvin holds the picture looking intently. " When I close my eyes I can here them play."
Who Mr. Marvin Tagged!
-Kahless: How many refugees we might be able to expect per week?
-Karsk:
  • Oh my good friend Splash Man, a simvan, I think his actual name is fairly unintelligible. I asked him if" he had eaten anyone lately". I had not seen him since the war on Tolkeen where we developed an uneasy truce. I recall this once he actually saved my life against some murder wraiths. You should have seen it! A rivers worth of water some how being controlled by him, washing the field clean of those despicable creatures.
-Ashley
  • Then there was dear Ashly, a lab rat made burner if there ever was one. Despite what I could only conjecture as torture she received by the coalition she came out ever still an optimist and hero. When I saw her sitting there at the briefing I could not help but to give her a hug, slight and easy, meant to comfort. I even whispered that "it was a pleasure to see her once again". I would not say we were friends exactly, our relationship was of mutuality. It had been a bit since I last saw her at the facility, and I told her It was a joy to see her wary smile once again. It was even precious when she blurted out What the Hell when Commander Kahless said it was a good day to die!"
-Leonard IV:
  • I am not sure he remembered me though. Lenny a poodle dog boy I had met years ago on a road trip that started in a bayou along the banks of the Louisiana River. The day I met Lenny was much like the sweaty day we first got together for our briefing. I gave the poodle a look, side eyed you know...Just waiting... I had been a young buck strapped and ready for the worlds end back then... I was not surprised he did not recognize me. After a second I wrapped him up in a big bear hug, "How ya doing Lenny, its me Mr. Marvin! You still lapping around in that boat?"
-Vik:
  • I had never met him, but there was one called Vik, something about him made me instantly think of Bill Sandyman and his family. Maybe it was the way he rambled on. I even tried to say hi to him but I could not get a word in edge wise. All I could do was stare, nod polity, wave and leave once he started talking.
Bennies

Return to “Fallen Heroes”