Rolls
Militant Techno-Wizard
HJ-All on Magic & Mysticism
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:0[/dice:ntajhnlr] = +5 PP
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:1[/dice:ntajhnlr] = 5AP with spells
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:2[/dice:ntajhnlr] = Choose

HJ-Two of Choice-Ranged Weapon
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:3[/dice:ntajhnlr]Trade
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:4[/dice:ntajhnlr]Trade these for Ranged Weapon of choice - TK Machine Gun

Rich-All rolls on Body Armor
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:5[/dice:ntajhnlr] = +1 Armor, -1d Str Min
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:6[/dice:ntajhnlr] = +1 Toughness
Filthy Rich-All Rolls on Body Armor
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:7[/dice:ntajhnlr] = +2 to ranged attacks
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:8[/dice:ntajhnlr] = +1 Toughness
[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:9[/dice:ntajhnlr] = Armor of Choice-Gladius

[dice:ntajhnlr]31459:10[/dice:ntajhnlr]x1,000 credits + 25,000 = 31,000
Summary of SWD->SWADE changes
IF changes (Machine Maestro nerfed)
Lost 3 HJ rolls, and several previous results were removed or severely nerfed. TK Machinegun was nerfed, so discarding the rolls I'd spent to acquire one. Kept the 19 roll for M&M (Choose: Auto-Raise for boost trait) and the 18 roll for Education (+3 Skill Points)
Losing Filthy Rich, keeping Rich for his Gladius armor and the +2 Armor result to keep the bonuses the same. Paying for the integrated Multi-Optics Helmet with the cash he had.
Swapped around some advances to get skills and Edges back to where they were.
Starting attributes: Agility d6, Smarts 1d8, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Human: Master of Magic
Hindrances: +1d Smarts, +1d Agility
N1: Rich
N2: Elan
N3: +1d Spirit
S1: +1d Spirit
S2: Power Points
S3: Mr. Fix-It
S4: Channeling

GEAR: Lost TK Machinegun (through lost HJ rolls) and the TW modified Thunderer Hammer, which is junk in SWADE. Instead, I'll use the cash and the build roll to create a Minor Item: Enchanted Tool Belt that adds +2 to the TW skill;
TK Revolver loses the free trapping, which had provided AP;
The TW Magma Blaster was a TW-converted TX-30 with Heroic-level mods (4 Major, 2 Minor). Heroic changes to 3/3 in SWADE, so dropped the farsight power. Majors are entangle, detect arcana (limited to self and aspect) and the Rock-and-Roll Edge; Minors are +2 AP, +5 PPE and +5 PPE.
The Fabulous Fist of Fearsome Fisting also was a Heroic-level item. It loses the bolt power. Base item is still the Impact Hammer; Majors: stun. +2d Fighting; Minors: +2 Parry, +5 PPE.
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Bennies: 2/3 + 2/2
Adventure Cards:

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (1d12+1), Vigor d6 +2
Pace: 6 (8) (1d6); Parry: 5 (9); Toughness: 17 (8) MDC or 21 (12) with amulet
Hindrances: Big Mouth; Device Dependent; Enemies (Coalition and True Federation); Gearhead Geek (Quirk-OCD tapping); Overconfident; Stubborn.
Notice d8+2, Persuasion d6, Common Knowledge d4
Edges and Abilities of Note: Adept + Auto-Raise for boost trait, Arcane Background (Weird Science) (Devices malfunction on a roll of 1); Arcane Machinist (Gadgeteer) (six times/session, as an action, create a device with 10 PPE, +5 PPE on a raise, using any TW power, -2 per rank above own); Elan; Luck + Great Luck; Machine Maestro (+1 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research, Repair and Thievery rolls when interfacing with electronics and machines, +2 with preexisting TW and arcane devices); Master of Magic.
PPE: 5/20
Active Effects: No MAP, double Pace and Running, no running penalty; +1d Shooting and one free reroll/round; Imp. Take Em Down and Imp. Signature Weapon (railgun); +4 damage to cannon, +6 damage to railgun
Vik

Re: Vik Donnager, TW Bruiser

Post by Vik »

Character Sheet
Player Name: James
Google Handle: tribeof1
Name: Vik Donnager
Bennies: 3/3 + 2/2
Adventure Cards:

Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (1d12+1), Vigor d6 +2
Skills:
  • Athletics d6 (+2)
  • Common Knowledge d4
  • Electronics d6
  • Fighting d6 (d10)
  • Hacking d4
  • Notice d10 (+2)
  • Occult d12
  • Persuasion d6
  • Repair d12 (+3)
  • Science d8
  • Shooting d8 (d12+1)
  • Stealth d4
  • Techno-Wizardry d12 (+2)
Edges/Abilities
  • Ambidexterity: No penalty when using off-hand.
  • Arcane Background (Techno-Wizardry): Base PPE 15; Powers are Gizmos that others can use and are powered by wielder's PPE.
  • Arcane Machinist (Gadgeteer): Usable up to six times/session (1/2 Smarts). As an action, create a device with 10 PPE (1/2 own total), +5 PPE on a raise, using any TW power. Penalty to create is -1 per rank above own.
  • Adept: boost trait, speed and warrior's giftcan be activated as Innate Abilities with the (self) limitation.
  • Artificer: Invest own PPE to make temporary Gadgets usable by others.
  • Channeling: On a raise, reduce PP cost of a power or device by 1 (can reduce to 0).
  • Elan: Gain +2 to related Trait roll when spending a Benny.
  • Level-Headed: Draw two cards for initiative and choose one.
  • Luck/Great Luck: Vik gains an additional two Bennies per session.
  • Machine Maestro: +1 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research, Repair and Thievery rolls when interfacing with electronics and machines, +2 with preexisting TW and arcane devices.
  • Master of Magic: Access to Mega power modifiers.
  • Mr. Fix-It: +2 to Repair and on a raise fix in half the time.
  • New Powers: warrior's gift and deflection.
  • Rich: Gain two Hero's Journey rolls and 15,000 credits.
  • TW (and Enchanted) Item Creation: Make permanent stuff, using either TW rules or Enchanted.

Hindrances/Complications:
  • Big Mouth (Minor): "Whaddya mean don't rough him up? We're gonna kill him anyway, and he's not gonna talk after that, so we gotta trick him into talking now."
  • Cybernetics: Every level of Strain inflicts a -1 to Techno-Wizardry.
  • Device Dependent: Needs tools and materials to make Gizmos and Gadgets.
  • Enemies: The Coalition and the True Federation are right bastards.
  • Gearhead Geek (Quirk): "Whaddya mean I tap everything three times? I only tapped your sister the once!"
  • Overconfident (Major): "Well, if no one's ever done it before, how do you know I can't?"
  • Stubborn (Minor): "No mate, we're not going to jail. We're gonna sit here and finish this bottle, and if you and your boy scout buddies think different, you can sod right off. Nice shirt, though, Outlandos d'Amour is one of my favorites."
Techno-Wizardry
Master of Magic
PPE: 20/20

View-Master of Mastery: boost trait with the Aspect and Range (self) limitations. Power Points: 0* Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Increase Trait by +1d, +2d on a raise.
Modifiers:
  • Hurry (+1): +2 Pace
  • Greater Boost (+2): Gains a free reroll with affected Trait once per round, or once per action with a Raise.
Hype-Me-Up Hypo: speed with the Aspect and Range (self) limitations. Power Points: 0* Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Doubles basic Pace and Running die. With a Raise, also ignore the -2 running penalty.
Modifiers:
  • Hurry (+1): +2 Pace
  • Quickness (+2): Reduce total Multi-Action penalty by 2.
  • Exalted Quickness (+4): Suffer no Multi-Action penalties.
  • Greater Speed (+2): Always gain max result from Run die. With a Raise, gain Nimble.
Pumped-Up Kicks: fly with the Range (self) limitation. Power Points: 2 Range: Self Duration: 5; Effect: Fly at Pace 12, or 24 with a Raise (may not Run).
Modifiers:
  • Swift Flight (+5): Base flying Pace is 24 (60 MPH) or 48 (120 MPH) with a Raise.
Wondrous Wristbands of War: warrior's gift with the Range (touch) limitation. Power Points: 3 Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Grants the recipient a Combat Edge of choice, or the Improved version on a Raise.Modifiers:
  • Additional Recipients (+1): Affect extra targets in reach for +1 each.
  • Greater Warrior's Gift (+4): The recipient gains two Combat Edges at once.
Shimmering Shake-Weight of Shielding: deflection with the Range (touch) limitation. Power Points: 2 Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Foes are -2 to hit target (-4 with a Raise).
Modifiers:
  • Greater Deflection (+3): Penalty to attack target is -4 (-6 on Raise).

Temporary Gadgets
Arcane Machinist Uses: 6/6

Energizer E-Clip: smite with the Range (touch) limitation. Power Points: 1 Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Affects one weapon (or magazine), adding +2 damage, +4 with a Raise. PPE: 1 or 3/10
Modifiers:
  • Greater Smite (+2): Damage is increased by +4 (+6 with a Raise) and deals Mega Damage. Cost for Additional Recipients becomes +2.
Gadget Ideas

Laser of Leveled-Up Looking: detect arcana with the Aspect limitation. Power Points: 2 Range: Smarts Duration: 5; Effect: Detects magic and sees through 4 pts of invisibility penalties (all penalties on a Raise). PPE: 2/10
Modifiers:
  • Exalted Detect Arcana (+2): Learns additional detail including active powers and arcane abilities; type, enchantments, current PPE/ISP; on a Raise, learns Weaknesses and susceptibilities.
  • Presence Sense (+1): Detects living beings like radar; does not require line of sight.

Cowbell of Communal Comfort: relief Power Points: 1 Range: Smarts Duration: Instant; Effect: Removes one Fatigue level with success, two with a Raise. Removes Shaken, and Stunned with a Raise.
Modifiers:
  • Mass Relief (+2/3): Affects all allies in a MBT or LBT centered on the caster.
Lucent Lenses of Legerdemanic Looking: detect arcana with the Aspect and Range (self) limitations. Power Points: 1 Range: Touch Duration: 5; Effect: Detects magic and sees through 4 pts of invisibility penalties (all penalties on a raise)
Modifiers:
  • Exalted Detect Arcana (+2): Learns additional detail including active powers and arcane abilities; type, enchantments, current PPE/ISP; on a Raise, learns Weaknesses and susceptibilities.
  • Presence Sense (+1): Detects living beings like radar; does not require line of sight.
Pneumatic Needler of Necessary Nursing: healing Power Points: 3 Range: Touch Duration: Instant; Effect: Removes Wounds within Golden Hour. Success heals 1 Wound, Raise heals 2. Can be used multiple times.
Modifiers:
  • Greater Healing (+10): Can restore old Wounds.
  • Neutralize Poison/Disease (+1): Negates any poison or disease.
  • Mass Healing (+2/3): Affects all allies in a MBT or LBT. Roll at -2 and Ignore individual wound penalties.
SWD Vik
Character Sheet
Player Name: James
Google Handle: tribeof1
Name: Vik Donnager
Bennies: 3/3 + 2/2
Adventure Cards:

Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (1d12+2), Vigor d6 +2
Charisma: -; Pace: 6 (8) (1d6); Parry: 5; Toughness: 17 (8) MDC or 21 (12) with amulet;
Skills:
  • Fighting d6
  • Knowledge (Arcana) d8
  • Knowledge (Computers) d4
  • Knowledge (Electronics) d4
  • Knowledge (Engineering) d8
  • Knowledge (Science) d6
  • Notice d8
  • Persuasion d4
  • Repair d8+3
  • Shooting d8
  • Stealth d4
  • Streetwise d4
  • Techno-Wizardry d10
Edges/Abilities
  • Arcane Background (Weird Science): Devices malfunction on a roll of 1.
  • Arcane Machinist (Gadgeteer): Usable up to five times/session (1/2 Smarts). As an action, create a device with 10 PPE (1/2 own total), +5 PPE on a raise, using any TW power. Penalty to create is -2 per rank above own.
  • Elan: Gain +2 to related Trait roll when spending a Benny.
  • Luck/Great Luck: Vik gains an additional two Bennies per session.
  • Machine Maestro: +1 to rolls with electronics and machines, +2 with arcane devices. Bonus is doubled out of combat.
  • Master of Magic: Access to Mega Powers.
  • Mr. Fix-It: +2 to Repair and on a raise fix in half the time.
  • Rich/Filthy Rich: Gain five Hero's Journey rolls and 25,000 credits.

Hindrances/Complications:
  • Big Mouth (Minor): "Whaddya mean don't rough him up? We're gonna kill him anyway, and he's not gonna talk after that, so we gotta trick him into talking now."
  • Cybernetics: Every level of Strain inflicts a -1 to Techno-Wizardry.
  • Device Dependent: Needs tools and materials to make gizmos.
  • Enemies: The Coalition and the True Federation are right bastards.
  • Gearhead Geek (Quirk): "Whaddya mean I tap everything three times? I only tapped your sister the once!"
  • Overconfident (Major): "Well, if no one's ever done it before, how do you know I can't?"
  • Stubborn (Minor): "No mate, we're not going to jail. We're gonna sit here and finish this bottle, and if you and your boy scout buddies think different, you can sod right off. Nice shirt, though, Outlandos d'Amour is one of my favorites."
Techno-Wizardry
Master of Magic
PPE: 10/20

View-Master of Mastery
  • Quick Skim (boost trait): 3 PPE; Range: Touch; 3 (1/round); Increase Trait by +1d, +2d on a raise. Subject Matter Expert trapping: See below.
  • I Know Kung Fu (greater boost trait): 5 PPE; Range: Touch; 3 (1/round); Increase Trait by +2d, +4d on a raise. Subject Matter Expert trapping: Varies by Attribute/Linked Attribute of targeted Trait:
    • Agility: +2 Pace on Success; +1d Agility on Raise
    • Smarts: +2 Common Knowledge on Success; +1d Notice on Raise
    • Spirit: +2 Charisma on Success; +1d Spirit on Raise
    • Strength: +2 Pace Success; +1d Intimidation on Raise
    • Vigor: +2 Soak rolls on Success; +1d Vigor on Raise
  • Brain Drain (lower trait): 2 PPE; Range: Smarts; 3 (1/round); Reduce Trait by -1d, -2d on a raise. Fatigue trapping: Target must make a Vigor roll or be Fatigued.
  • Lobotomizer (greater lower trait): 4 PPE; Range: Smarts x2; 3 (1/round); Reduce Trait by -2d, -4d on a raise. Spasms trapping: Target must make a Vigor roll or suffer -2 Parry until his next action.
Hype-Me-Up Hypo
  • Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment (quickness): 5 PPE; Touch; 3 (2/round); Take two complete turns. On Raise, redraw initiative cards less than 8. Jazz trapping: +2 Pace, on a raise +1d Agility.
  • Blitzkrieg Bop (exalted quickness):[/b] 9 PPE; Touch; 3 (2/round); Take two complete turns, ignoring 2 points of MAP each turn. On Raise, redraw initiative cards less than 8. Adrenal Overload trapping: +1 Parry, on a raise +1d Vigor. When power expires, Vigor check or suffer fatigue that cannot be removed for 1d6 hours.
Pumped-Up Kicks
  • Burning Rubber (fly): 3/6 PPE; Touch; 3 (1/round); Fly at Pace with Climb 0, or double Pace for double the PPE. Shroud trapping: Ranged attacks are -1 to hit due to billowing smoke, which can be blown away.
  • Rocket Man (swift flight):[/b] 9 or 11 PPE; Touch; 3 (1/round); Fly at 4x Pace and ranged attacks are at -1 to hit him; or 8x Pace and ranged attacks are at -2. Shockwave trapping: When taking off or landing on a solid surface, anyone adjacent must make a Strength roll or be knocked back 1d6 inches. On a roll of 1 they also fall prone.
Temporary Gizmos
Arcane Machinist Uses: 1/5

Has a sunlight-trapped Blast device with 5/15 PPE
Other gizmo ideas
Mortar of Mid-day Mirrorballs: Light with the Sunlight trapping). 8/10 PPE remaining.

Pneumatic Needler of Necessary Nursing: Healing with the Jolt trapping. 9/15 PPE remaining

Kettle of Communal Curing: Succor 11/15 PPE remaining.

Energizer E-Clip: Smite with the Arcane Interdiction trapping (On a raise, the target suffers a -1 on arcane skill rolls for one round). 11/15 PPE remaining.

Lucent Lenses of Legerdemanic Looking: Detect Arcana. 6/10 PPE remaining.

Energizer E-Clip
  • Silencer (smite): 2 PPE; Touch; 3 (1/round); +2 damage, +4 on a raise. Arcane Interdiction trapping: On a raise, the target suffers a -1 on arcane skill rolls for one round.
  • Discriminating Discharge (greater smite): 4 PPE; Touch; 3 (1/round); +4 damage, +8 on a raise. Trapping: Chosen when cast.
Last edited by Vik on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:49 am, edited 14 times in total.
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (1d12+1), Vigor d6 +2
Hindrances: Big Mouth; Device Dependent; Enemies (Coalition and True Federation); Gearhead Geek (Quirk-OCD tapping); Overconfident; Stubborn.
Edges and Abilities of Note: Adept + Auto-Raise for boost trait, Arcane Background (Weird Science) (Devices malfunction on a roll of 1); Arcane Machinist (Gadgeteer) (six times/session, as an action, create a device with 10 PPE, +5 PPE on a raise, using any TW power, -2 per rank above own); Elan; Luck + Great Luck; Machine Maestro (+1 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research, Repair and Thievery rolls when interfacing with electronics and machines, +2 with preexisting TW and arcane devices); Master of Magic.
Active Effects: No MAP, double Pace and Running, no running penalty; +1d Shooting and one free reroll/round; Imp. Take Em Down and Imp. Signature Weapon (railgun); +4 damage to cannon, +6 damage to railgun
Vik

Post by Vik »

Background
"Absinthe and tequila are a horrible combination, that's the moral of the story about me coming to this when and where. Whaddya mean the moral comes at the end? How do you know if you wanna fucking listen if you don't know the moral going in? I don't know about you, but I've had to listen to too many wheezing geezers preaching bushels of horse shite to not ask what the moral is starting out.

"Right. So the story: Me and some mates decided to spend a few days in the old Nether regions -- Amsterdam -- back when they was running cheap flights from London on weekends, if you remember, but of course you don't 'cause your mum and dad wouldn't be around to shag you into existence for another four hundred years or so. Right. Weekend in Amsterdam, which, as it is wont to do, turns into 48 hours of non-stop sex, drugs and those doughnuts rolled in icing and biscuit crumbs that sell in the little shops next to the 'tea rooms.'

"At some point I meet these two birds, one's Austrian or Estonian or something, the other says she's from Monaco, but she might have just been trying to sound posh. We go out drinking, and pretty soon we're chasing little shots of absinthe with big shots of tequila. It gets a little fuzzy, but I remember getting on the train, and we're in an empty car and one of them suggests getting starky for a little public fraternization. I excuse myself to the loo for a quick pep talk with Vik Junior (absinthe and tequila being somewhat uncooperative partners when it comes time to go onstage) and then there's kind of a ... jog, where the train kind of hopped around a bit, and next thing I'm waking up in some German forest.

"How did I know it was a German forest? Because there were lots of trees about and people talking fucking German. Except not people, exactly, but little runty faery sorts and big fucking gargoyle geezers with rockets and lasers and all that. At first I thought all that absinthe I drank must have been bad, or else really good, but then a stray shot seared the hair off my leg and I crawled under a rock to hide, 'cause absinthe doesn't fire fucking lasers.

"Pretty soon, along came some gents in walking robots, speaking more German, and fire on everybody already fighting, until they all scampered off and it was me and the robots, who turned out to be human, and more or less decent after they figured out I was a human, too, and not some sorta 'D-B.' They were still sorta nervous, though, and ended up putting me in 'protective custody' for a coupla weeks, 'til I managed to get sprung along with some bird in the same complex who claimed to be from Atlantis. Now, at this point I'm starting to scan the basics about where and when I am. So I tag along and end up hopping around with this bird and her crew for a month or two. They're all Black Market blokes, swiping tech from all over and selling it off to other marks what they stole from before.

"That went south after a bit and I found myself sitting in an old-timey saloon in western America, drinking grade-A moonshine brewed in a nuclear-powered still. Best part of this place, from what little I remember, is the waitress, this angelic blonde named Stella, like the pilsner. Oy, I miss a good pilsner. Fucking yanks brewed fucking piss for beer before they blew up the world, and it's not gotten any better. And fuck me if I want a cider.

"Right, so I'm drinking moonshine and bemoaning my fate, cranking on this old busted refrigerator to try to pay off some of my tab, when Stella says I oughta head north, toward Colorado, where there's lots of these techno-wizards, like Harry Potters with wrenches, and maybe go to school. And I says, I can turn a screw but the only magic I've got is in my trousers, and she sorta laughs but says she can tell I've got a spark. I start to say something about giving her a shock, but she's off to the next table and I'm left holding my wrench, so to speak, and thinking.

"Long story short, I head north and fall in with these Red River Combine chaps, who've got this academy for training up new blood in the techno-wizard arts. They're a sour bunch of swags, set on doing it all a certain way and hopping around in steamworks armor and pushing out the other cartels. I pick up the trade right quick, then pick up a few choice toys and take a long midnight walk back east. Ran into a right bunch of arseholes calling themselves Apocalyptic Cowboys, or some rot, and end up springing a bunch of raver-looking alien types they was about to string up like poachers in the Queen's forest. That wouldn't have gone so well except some commandos from the Legion turn up. After, their invitation to follow 'em home and bed down in a right fucking castle was too good to pass up, even if it is in buggering Arkansas and full of dwarves.

"God they give me the shivers, specially that Hans fellow that thinks he can brew proper grog. Snow White's eight dwarf he is, Pervy, only he got cut from the script for trying to swipe her dirty knickers. Part of the reason I jumped on this assignment. No fucking dwarves where we're going. Least that's what they said in the recruiting office."
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Vik

Post by Vik »

Gear

Pyjamas of Pistol-Packing Prowess
Don't let dirty drawers derail your inner Dirty Harry: Grab a pair of these jazzed-up jammies! The underoos endorsed by John Woo, the knickers what make John Wick tick: Woven with hexagrammic haptics and printed with flash cartoon heroes, you'll be shooting twice the load and impressing all the ladies!
Base Item: All-Temperature Cloak, re-trapped as long underwear. Abilities: +2d Shooting, Ambidexterity, +2 Athletics, +4 vs. Cold and Heat; Activation Cost: 1 PPE/hour; Built-In PPE: 5/5.

Triax T-25 Uber Exo-Armor (retrapped NG-EX10 Gladius armor with mods): +8 MDC Armor, +4 Toughness, grants d12+1 Strength and +2 Pace, d12 Str Min when not powered; EBA; Must charge 2 hours every 96 hours; integrated Multi-Optics Helmet ignores Illumination penalties, +2 to Notice, offsets 2 points of Range penalties, +1 Shooting with calibrated weapons, 10-mile radio, voice-projection.

trek47.png
TW Founder's Edition Magma Blaster
When something needs blasted with the fires of Hades, the Red River Combine's patented Founder's Edition Magma Blaster does the trick with gusto! Whether in single-shot, three-round burst or full-auto, this beauty will fill the air with super-heated balls of tungsten alloy angrier than a menopausal Mt. St. Helens! Equipped with RRC's patented GhosTek Tactical Combat Optic, Extended Efficiency Eldritch Magazine (EEEC) and Rock-n-Roller Recoil Reduction, it can also fire Low-Flo Solidifier rounds to hold your target in place with hardened steel!
Range 20/40/80; Damage 1-3d10; ROF 3; AP 2; Shots 50; Min Str d6; Weight 7; Heavy Pulse, +2 to hit; Trapping: Magma; Rock-and-Roll Edge; entangle (activated on attack), detect arcana; 10 PPE reservoir; costs 3 PPE to load.
Current shots: 30/50

Fabulous Fist of Fearsome Fisting (TW)
When something needs fisting, up close or at range, the Red River Combine's patented Fabulous Fist of Fearsome Fisting fits the bill perfectly. Just strap it on, over armor or under, and go to town -- this is one fist that won't let you down or leave you unsatisfied!
Damage Str+2d6+2; Min Str d8; Weight 11; Costs 1 Power Point to charge; Mega Damage; +2 damage to break objects; Parry +2, Fighting +2 die types; Provides the stun power; 5 PPE reservoir.

TK Revolver: Range 12/24/48; Damage 3d6; ROF 1; AP 3; Shots 6; Weight 4; Min Str d4; Functions as Colt Peacemaker; costs 2 PPE to load.

Vik's Terrifically Trenchant Tools of the Trade
A belt filled with one-of-a-kind hammers, blades, screwdrivers and etching tools fashioned from thaumaturgically-active alloys and carved with arcane sigils beyond the comprehension of anyone other than one Vik Donnager, for the use in crafting of strange and fascinatin' devices of wondrous power and inscrutable utility.
These tools add +2 to Techno-Wizardry trait rolls.
Build Roll
[dice:3cymtmnj]31595:2[/dice:3cymtmnj]
Wild [dice:3cymtmnj]31595:3[/dice:3cymtmnj]
+Benny for Extra Effort [dice:3cymtmnj]31595:4[/dice:3cymtmnj] - Success with a Raise for a second Minor Upgrade
Altaran magic amulet: +4 armor (stacks with worn armor but not the protection power).

Vik's "Lucky Hairless Rabbit's Foot" aka Wee Wizened Willy (Signature Item)
Vik got his "lucky rabbit's foot," along with some life-changing career advice, from a pneumatic blonde goddess in the little old town of Black Mesa. He insists the "foot" is from a special breed of hairless rabbits, but more than one observer has commented that it looks a lot like a preserved pecker. Those with intimate knowledge of the Egyptian god of the underworld ain't saying one way or the other.
  • Type of Item: A preserved "hairless rabbit's foot" that looks kind of sort of a lot like a mummified phallus on a string.
  • Enchantments (Three Major, Three Minor): Edge: Luck, Edge: Great Luck, +2 Vigor
  • Trappings: When worn continuously, the preserved "rabbit's foot" grants Vik more luck than he deserves, and a certain, er, "spring in his step" when engaging in "strenuous activity."

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
  • 12 attachment points for gear
  • +1d Strength for encumbrance purposes
  • Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.104)
Nazo's Staff of Life
Str+d6, lbs 9, 138k; adds +2 to Vigor checks and the Healer Edge; allows use ofenvironmental protection and healing with the Greater Healing power modifier

NG-S2 Survival Pack: Weighs 20 lbs. Contains just about everything needed for basic survival, including:
  • Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer: +1 Athletics (climbing)
  • Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling: +1 Survival (navigation)
  • Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed rations
  • Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker
  • First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits)
  • Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered
  • Hunting/fishing kit: +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game
  • Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth
  • Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards, and an insulated sleeping bag
Tool Kit

Field Repair Kit Weighs 10 lbs. +1 to Repair rolls and offsets up to 2 points of penalties.

Credits: 9,940 (Includes pay through December 19, 109 PA in-game.)

Contacts:
Old Vik
Gear

Triax T-25 Uber Exo-Armor (retrapped NG Gladius armor with multiple HJ mods): +8 MDC Armor, +4 Toughness, grants d12+2 Strength and +2 Pace, +2 ranged attacks, d6 Str Min; FEP, basic comms with 5-mile range, light sensitive visor offsets illumination penalties by 2 and +2 vs. blinding attacks. Must charge 2 hours every 96 hours.

TK Machine Gun: Range 30/60/120; Damage 2d8+4; ROF 4; AP 2; Shots 100; Weight 20; costs 5 PPE to load. Current shots: 100/100

TK Revolver: Range 12/24/48; Damage 2d6+2; ROF 1; AP 6; Shots 6; Weight 4; Fan the Hammer; Minor: Fire-AP trapping; costs 3 PPE to load.

TW Founder's Edition Magma Blaster
When something needs blasted with the fires of Hades, the Red River Combine's patented Founder's Edition Magma Blaster does the trick with gusto! Whether in single-shot, three-round burst or full-auto, this beauty will fill the air with super-heated balls of tungsten alloy angrier than a menopausal Mt. St. Helens! Equipped with RRC's patented GhosTek Tactical Combat Optic, Extended Efficiency Eldritch Magazine (EEEC) and Rock-n-Roller Recoil Reduction, it can also fire Low-Flo Solidifier rounds to hold your target in place with hardened steel!
TW Magma Blaster: Range 12/24/48; Damage 1-3d8+2; ROF 3; AP 2; Shots 50; Weight 7; SA, 3RB, +2 to hit; Trapping-Fire (magma) +2 AP; Rock-and-Roll Edge; entangle (activated on attack), detect arcana, farsight; 10 PPE reservoir; costs 4 PPE to load.
Current shots: 22/50

TW-converted NG-B50 Thunderer Combat Hammer: Damage Str+1d10+3d6; Weight 14; AP 2; Mega Damage; Must be reloaded after 8 strikes; Costs 2 PPE to reload; +1 Fighting.
Build Roll
Wild
+Benny for Extra Effort - Success with a Raise for the free Minor Upgrade
Altaran magic amulet: +4 armor (stacks with worn armor but not the Armor power).

Fabulous Fist of Fearsome Fisting (TW)
When something needs fisting, up close or at range, the Red River Combine's patented Fabulous Fist of Fearsome Fisting fits the bill perfectly. Just strap it on, over armor or under, and go to town -- this is one fist that won't let you down or leave you unsatisfied!
Damage Str+2d6; Weight 11; Cost: 102,100 cr.; Costs 1 Power Points to charge; Mega Damage. Raise damage 1d10, Parry +2, Fighting +1 die type; Provides the bolt and stun powers; 10 PPE reservoir.

Vik's "Lucky Hairless Rabbit's Foot" aka Wee Wizened Willy
Vik got his "lucky rabbit's foot," along with some life-changing career advice, from a pneumatic blonde goddess in the little old town of Black Mesa. He insists the "foot" is from a special breed of hairless rabbits, but more than one observer has commented that it looks a lot like a preserved pecker. Those with intimate knowledge of the Egyptian god of the underworld ain't saying one way or the other.
  • Type of Item: A preserved "hairless rabbit's foot" that looks kind of sort of a lot like a mummified phallus on a string.
  • Enchantments (Two Major, Two Minor): Edge: Luck, Edge: Great Luck, +2 to Vigor checks
  • Trappings: When worn continuously, the preserved "rabbit's foot" grants Vik more luck than he deserves, and a certain, er, "spring in his step" when engaging in "strenuous activity."

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item):
  • 12 attachment points for gear
  • Multiplies Load Limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 combined with Brawny)
  • Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.104)
NG-S2 Survival Pack: Weighs 30 lbs. Contains just about everything needed for basic survival, including:
  • Two-person tent, insulated to −40 degrees Fahrenheit. Water collection extends water supplies by 20%
  • Insulated sleeping bag
  • Flashlight with concealed pocket knife, miniaturized solar panels
  • Biometric compass/inertial mapper (+2 to Survival rolls related to land navigation)
  • Short-range radio, 5 mile range
  • First aid kit (+1 to Healing, 3 uses, 300 credits to refill)
  • Hunter/fisher kit with line, hooks, etc. for fishing and trapping (+1 to Survival checks to gather food)
  • Three saw wires and two ring handles
  • Fire starter with solar-powered ignition cell and flint sparker (with six extra flints)
  • Survival knife
  • Small hatchet
  • Wooden cross
  • Four signal flares
  • Climbing kit with 30 feet of lightweight cord, climbing gloves, four ceramic spikes, and small mallet
  • Bar of soap and sterilized cloth
  • Canteen
  • Two weeks worth of survival rations in sealed pouches
Tool Kit

Field Repair Kit Weighs 10 lbs. +1 to Repair rolls and offsets up to 2 points of penalties.

Credits: 19,660 (Includes pay through October 22, 109 PA in-game.)

Contacts:
Last edited by Vik on Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Vik

Post by Vik »

Advances

Hero’s Journey
  • Magic & Mysticism (19)
    • Choose Any: Auto-Raise when casting boost trait
  • Experience and Wisdom (16)
    • Professional Edge, ignore requirements: Adept
Rich
  • Body Armor (6)
    • +2 Armor
  • Body Armor (3)
    • Armor of Choice: NG Gladius
Advances
  • Human: Master of Magic
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): +1d Smarts, +1d Agility
  • Novice 1 Advance: Rich
  • Novice 2 Advance: Elan
  • Novice 3 Advance: +1d Spirit
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: +1 Spirit
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: Power Points
  • Seasoned 3 Advance: Mr. Fix-It
  • Seasoned 4 Advance: +1d Notice, +1d Shooting
  • Veteran 1 Advance: +1d Smarts
  • Veteran 2 Advance: +1d Occult, +1d Techno-Wizardry
  • Veteran 3 Advance: New Powers (warrior's gift + deflection)
  • Veteran 4 Advance: +1d Notice, +1d Repair
  • Heroic 1 Advance: Channeling
  • Heroic 2 Advance: Level-Headed
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Old Vik
Advances

Hero’s Journey
  • Magic & Mysticism (5)
    • +5 PPE
  • Magic & Mysticism (17)
    • Damage-dealing spells all inflict Mega Damage; if already Mega Damage, they gain AP 5
  • Magic & Mysticism (19)
    • Choose Any: Direct-damage spells and TW items used do +2 Damage
  • Ranged Weapons (9 & 18)
    • Traded for Choose Any: TK Machine Gun
Rich + Filthy Rich
  • Body Armor (13)
    • +1 Armor, -1d to Min Str
  • Body Armor (10)
    • +1 Toughness
  • Body Armor (16)
    • +2 ranged attack rolls
  • Body Armor (9)
    • +1 Toughness
  • Body Armor (3)
    • Armor of Choice: NG Gladius
Advances
  • Human: Master of Magic
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): +1d Spirit, Rich
  • Novice 1 Advance: Filthy Rich
  • Novice 2 Advance: +1d Spirit
  • Novice 3 Advance: Elan
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: +1 Smarts
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: +1d Kn: Engineering and +1d Repair
  • Seasoned 3 Advance: Mr. Fix-It
  • Seasoned 4 Advance: +1d Kn: Arcana, +1d Notice
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
Last edited by Vik on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Vik

Re: Vik Donnager

Post by Vik »

Old Experience Gains
Q2 2018: 7 XP

EDIT: Realized I need to boost Spirit before taking Elan, so did that.

Q3 2018: Cashed in patron reward for free Signature Item: Vik's "Lucky Hairless Rabbit's Foot"
End of Q3: +5 XP, took Elan as advance
Q4: +1 XP from interlude.
End of Q4: +5 XP
End of Q1: +4 XP ...
Q2: +1 XP for interlude at farmhouse
End of Q2: +4 XP
Q3: +1 XP for interlude at fort; +3 XP End of Quarter
Q3 2020 = Advance to V3
Q4 = Advance to V4
Q1 2021 = Advance to H1
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Vik

Re: Vik Donnager

Post by Vik »

Advance Wishlist:
Imp. Level-Headed, Power Points
Vik Donnager
Quick Stats
Human Techno-Wizard
Adventure Cards:

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 101st Trailblazers”