Check out the Resource Rules here.
And what resources you have available here.
There are maps of the fort and the area here.
What can you do: Anything you like. Some options are given below, but if you don’t know what you want to do, Winston or your Contacts will always have ideas to improve things.
Give Orders: Multiple orders can be given, but resources will be prioritized by the Team Leader.
- Labor: Give your laborers orders on what you wish done. Roll your Labor Wealth die and Wild Die for how successful they are. Player characters may roll Support to aid them.
- Military: Give Winston orders beyond his basic (protect fort, patrol zone). Roll your Garrison Wealth die
- Trade: Give Captain Norris, Liz Urzenski, and Whiskey Pete orders what to buy or trade.
- Requisition Resources
- Team Leader roll Networking to make your case. Ask for what you’d like. Include rarity modifier. Your number of successes will determine how much of it you get. You may ask for priority, otherwise it will be randomly determined.
- You may ask for Resources (Supplies, Build, Military, Labor, or Garrison). Or you may ask for something specific (a vehicle, a specific weapon, a piece of gear, NGR chocolate, maybe a building like a comm tower).
- Items start at lowest/cheapest level. You may spend Raises to increase that level rather than getting other items or resources.
- Trade Routes
- William Norris (Castle Refuge): +1 Trade (assign resource)
- Liz Urbanski (traveling): +1 Trade (assign resource)
- Whiskey Pete (traveling): +1 Trade (assign resource)
- Roll the Resource Wealth die you intend to trade to raise another Resource Wealth die
- Requisition Resources
Search for resources. Make a Survival roll. A Success, roll 1d8 on the following options. A Raise, either roll for each success, find a larger resource -1/Raise), or choose a specific option:
- 1) You found some Salvage. Bump Wealth die of Raw, Supplies, Military
- 2) You found a Food source, either a herd of animals, a stand of fruit trees, or a good fishing hole. Bump Supply Wealth die by 1. This resource can be used to establish a Farm later.
- 3) You found a small Wood or stand of trees. Bump Build Wealth die by 1. This can be used to establish a Logging camp later.
- 4) You find a source of Stone. Bump Build Wealth die by 1. This can be used to establish a Quarry later.
- 5) You find a Vein of ore or gems. Bump Build Wealth die (iron, copper, etc) or Raw Wealth die (gold, gems, etc) by 1. This can be used later to establish a Mine.
- 6) You find a group of Refugees. Bump Labor Wealth die by 1.
- 7) You find a tribal trading post or a small village. Bump any Wealth die by 1. A successful Persuasion roll can establish a trade relationship with Fort Hope.
- 8) Your choice of above.
When you have written your Interlude, take a Benny.