4th Quater 2018 GM feedback

Legends of the Black
GM: Pender Lumkiss

Please Rate Your GM

5- One word, Epic! Story is entertaning and it moves at the right pace.
100%
4- Two words, Try harder. Story is moderately fun and or the pace is a tad slow. Please clarify.
No votes
3- Three words, I feel meh. Story is ok and needs some work. And or pace needs to be a bit faster. Please clarify.
No votes
2- Four words, Don’t quit your job. We appriciate the work but damn do you need some help. Any co-gm’s out there?
No votes
1- Five words, Please stop being a gm. Yeah story went off the rails and or you stopped posting all together. Lets just end it.
No votes

Total votes: 2

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

4th Quater 2018 GM feedback

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

GM Poll 4th Quater 2018
Poll will close within 14 days.

Pender, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players.

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. I hope that I succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Additionally, I hope that I presented a fun game. I look forward to more story with the current cast of characters. Please, when you vote, post a response saying you voted. If you are up to it, I’m open to feedback BOTH on how I did as GM, and ALSO any feedback you have on the story. Especially if you have something in your backstory that you would find interesting to explore, please just call it out to me. With characters so complex and wild it is sometimes a challenge to get every characters backstory touched upon. Thank you. - Pender

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “The Black Company”