Clockwork Wolf (Gold; SWADE)

High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Clockwork Wolf (Gold; SWADE)

Post by High Command »

Clockwork Wolf (Patron Item) SWADE
Unique Magical Construct
Disposition: akin to that of a highly loyal canine companion; affectionate, playful, protective, and somewhat obedient. It is smart for an animal intelligence, however, and will act according to what it thinks is the best course of action.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6 (A), Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d6, Stealth d8
Pace: 10; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13 (6)
Edges: Alertness (Magical Sensors)
Special Abilities:
• Bite: Str+d10, AP 10, Mega-Damage.
• Clockwork Hide: Provide +6 Armor and +1 Toughness
• Construct: +2 to recover from being Shaken; ignores 1 point of Wound penalties; does not breathe or suffer from disease or poison. It does not heal, but is repaired with the lower of Arcana, Occult, and Repair.
• Fearless: Clockwork Wolves are immune to Fear and Intimidation, but they are smart enough to react to fear-causing situations aptly.
• No Speech: The Clockwork Wolf understands humanoid speech, but they cannot speak.
• Speed: d10 running die.

History: Shifters and Xenobiologists alike have cataloged these curious extra-dimensional mechanical constructs across the megaverse from obscure pocket dimensions to the the sprawl of the Three Galaxies. Their origins are a completely mystery, but master dwarven techno-smiths of the United Worlds of Warlock take credit for these seemingly living works of extraordinary craftsmanship and artistic skill. While incredibly rare to find, the behavior of these automatons is universally identical and they are the finest and most loyal of any possible companion.

Note: The Beast Bond and Beast Master Edges apply as normal, except that you cannot gain more of the Clockwork Wolves, nor can you increase it's size. You could gain another additional pet aside from the Clockwork Wolf, as normal.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Clockwork Wolf[/b] (Patron Item)[/color] 
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/06/13/20180613153855-05158b1a.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Unique Magical Construct[/i]
[u]Disposition[/u]: akin to that of a highly loyal canine companion; affectionate, playful, protective, and [i]somewhat[/i] obedient. It is smart for an animal intelligence, however, and will act according to what it thinks is the best course of action. 
[u]Attributes[/u]: Agility d8, Smarts d6 (A), Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
[u]Skills[/u]: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d6, Stealth d8 
[u]Pace[/u]: 10; [u]Parry[/u]: 6; [u]Toughness[/u]: 13 (6)
[u]Edges[/u]: Alertness (Magical Sensors)
[u]Special Abilities[/u]: 
• Bite: Str+d10, AP 10, Mega-Damage.
• Clockwork Hide: Provide +6 Armor and +1 Toughness
• Construct:  +2 to recover from being Shaken; ignores 1 point of Wound penalties; does not breathe or suffer from disease or poison. It does not heal, but is repaired with the lower of Arcana, Occult, and Repair. 
• Fearless: Clockwork Wolves are immune to Fear and Intimidation, but they are smart enough to react to fear-causing situations aptly.
• No Speech: The Clockwork Wolf understands humanoid speech, but they cannot speak.
• Speed: d10 running die.

[b]History[/b]: Shifters and Xenobiologists alike have cataloged these curious extra-dimensional mechanical constructs across the megaverse from obscure pocket dimensions to the the sprawl of the Three Galaxies. Their origins are a completely mystery, but master dwarven techno-smiths of the United Worlds of Warlock take credit for these seemingly living works of extraordinary craftsmanship and artistic skill. While incredibly rare to find, the behavior of these automatons is universally identical and they are the finest and most loyal of any possible companion.

[b]Note[/b]: The Beast Bond and Beast Master Edges apply as normal, except that you cannot gain more of the Clockwork Wolves, nor can you increase it's size. You could gain another additional pet aside from the Clockwork Wolf, as normal. 
[/size]
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Patron Items”