Dragonbane Blade (Bronze; SWADE)

Augur

Dragonbane Blade (Bronze; SWADE)

Post by Augur »

During the great Elf-Dwarf war, a singularly exceptional Elven alchemist created a number of identical enchanted knives used to add some gravity to the Elves' negotiations with the dragons of their time. From time to time across the ages, these knives have surfaced in the hoards of ancient dragons, and among ruins from that era. They are often associated with the appellation "folly" as those who bear them have frequently overestimated the power of the weapons, and underestimated the might of dragons.

Dragonbane Blade (Patron Item)
Legendary Enchanted Dagger
Damage: Str+2d6, Mega Damage, AP 8
Magic Features
• Dragon Slayer: The wielders of these blades find themselves with the powers of anti-draconic champions, gaining the Champion edge as it relates to Dragons only. Additionally the weapon's AP doubles against dragons.
• Radiates Enmity: The bearer of this blade, due to its powerful and palpable enchantments, suffer a –2 penalty to Persuasion rolls when dealing with dragons and dragons may become hostile with little provocation.
• Claw-Seeking Blade; Additionally this weapon adds +1 to Parry and +1 to Fighting.
• No Min Str (1 lb.)

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Dragonbane Blade[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/26/20171026192015-78813c95.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Legendary Enchanted Dagger[/i]
Damage: Str+2d6, Mega Damage, AP 8
[u]Magic Features[/u]
• Dragon Slayer: The wielders of these blades find themselves with the powers of anti-draconic champions, gaining the Champion edge as it relates to Dragons only. Additionally the weapon's AP doubles against dragons. 
• Radiates Enmity: The bearer of this blade, due to its powerful and palpable enchantments, suffer a –2 penalty to Persuasion rolls when dealing with dragons and dragons may become hostile with little provocation.
• Claw-Seeking Blade; Additionally this weapon adds +1 to Parry and +1 to Fighting.  
• No Min Str (1 lb.)[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”