Talisman of Marduk (Silver; SWADE)

Augur

Talisman of Marduk (Silver; SWADE)

Post by Augur »

Talisman of Marduk (Patron Item) (SWADE)
These unassuming talismans look like pieces of ancient currency made into jewelry. The trick to them is that embedded in the core of these ancient bronze coins are a chip of stone. This stone chip is from the mythical Tablet of Destiny, gifted to the high priests of Marduk in the times of Babylon. These talismans have been passed down from high priests to high priest, eventually coming into the hands of great leaders over the centuries. Anyone who comes into contact with one of these talismans is likely destined to become a great leader.
Powers
Godly Health: Even with the merest fraction of power from the Tablets of Destiny the talisman enhances the health of it's wearer.
• Gain +1 to Toughness and the Iron Jaw edge. If the hero has this edge, instead increase it's bonus by 1.
Magical Resistance: The Talisman protects it's wearer from harmful magical effects.
• The wearer acts as if he had 1 points of Armor when hit by damage-causing arcane powers, and adds +1 to his Trait rolls when resisting opposed powers. Even friendly arcane powers must subtract this modifier to affect the resistant hero. This stacks with Arcane Resistance, Arcane Protection, and other such abilities.
Voice of Kings: The wearer is able to speak any language even if only for a brief while.
• The character gets the use of the Linguist edge.
Sight of Destiny: The wearer is able to peer into the depths of time and space to view events as they happen.
• The wearer gains the Object Read power while using this talisman. The medallion has a base of 10 P.P.E. and regains 1 PPE per hour. They do not gain access to Mega Modifiers.

GM Note: Since this is about the destiny of the wearer, feel free to use Object Read to show them visions of their own destiny, not just whatever task they are exploring. The bearer is touched by a great Destiny! Run with it!

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Talisman of Marduk[/b] (Patron Item)[/color] (SWADE)
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2017/10/05/20171005183217-3705c5f4.png[/img]
[size=85][i]These unassuming talismans look like pieces of ancient currency made into jewelry. The trick to them is that embedded in the core of these ancient bronze coins are a chip of stone. This stone chip is from the mythical Tablet of Destiny, gifted to the high priests of Marduk in the times of Babylon. These talismans have been passed down from high priests to high priest, eventually coming into the hands of great leaders over the centuries. Anyone who comes into contact with one of these talismans is likely destined to become a great leader.[/i] 
[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]
[u]Godly Health:[/u] [i]Even with the merest fraction of power from the Tablets of Destiny the talisman enhances the health of it's wearer.[/i] 
• Gain +1 to Toughness and the Iron Jaw edge. If the hero has this edge, instead increase it's bonus by 1.
[u]Magical Resistance:[/u] [i]The Talisman protects it's wearer from harmful magical effects.[/i] 
• The wearer acts as if he had 1 points of Armor when hit by damage-causing arcane powers, and adds +1 to his Trait rolls when resisting opposed powers. Even friendly arcane powers must subtract this modifier to affect the resistant hero. This stacks with Arcane Resistance, Arcane Protection, and other such abilities.
[u]Voice of Kings:[/u] [i]The wearer is able to speak any language even if only for a brief while.[/i]  
• The character gets the use of the Linguist edge.
[u]Sight of Destiny:[/u] [i]The wearer is able to peer into the depths of time and space to view events as they happen.[/i] 
• The wearer gains the Object Read power while using this talisman. The medallion has a base of 10 P.P.E. and regains 1 PPE per hour. They do not gain access to Mega Modifiers.[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”