Auracles of Spineas (Bronze, SWADE)

Augur

Auracles of Spineas (Bronze, SWADE)

Post by Augur »

Said to have been crafted by Dwarven alchemists during the height of Dwarven civilization on the Palladium World, these finely wrought spectacles are made of ornately embellished brass and said to allow one to possess "wizard's sight." Dimensional travellers have made them a rare but observed fact of magical life in Rifts Earth's Domain of Man.

Auracles of Spineas (Patron Item) (Bronze, SWADE)
Very Rare Enchanted Spectacles
Magic Features:
• These magical spectacles provides +2 to sight-based Notice checks, and the wearer gains access to darksight, farsight, and detect arcana.
• Whenever the wearer uses detect arcana, they get the exalted detect arcana mega-modifier for free. They must still pay to activate detect arcana normally.
• Weight: 1 lb.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Auracles of Spineas[/b] (Patron Item)[/color] (Bronze, SWADE)
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2019/03/19/20190319121733-e349c6ec.png[/img]
[size=85][i]Very Rare Enchanted Spectacles[/i]
[u]Magic Features:[/u]
• These magical spectacles provides +2 to sight-based Notice checks, and the wearer gains access to [i]darksight[/i], [i]farsight[/i], and [i]detect arcana[/i]. 
• Whenever the wearer uses [i]detect arcana[/i], they get the [i]exalted detect arcana[/i] mega-modifier for free. They must still pay to activate [i]detect arcana[/i] normally.
• Weight: 1 lb.
[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”