Wings of Pronbida (Silver; SWADE)

Augur

Wings of Pronbida (Silver; SWADE)

Post by Augur »

Wings of Pronbida (Patron Item) (SWADE)
A pair of polished bronze wings immune to the ravages of time and of the finest craftsmanship.
Unique Enchanted Item
Dimensions: ten foot wingspan, but a mere two feet when folded
• The wearer gains the Fly power while using this talisman. The medallion has a base of 10 P.P.E. and regains 1 PPE per hour. They do not gain access to Mega Modifiers.
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy. Cannot be used defensively or offensively (provide no protection at all)
• Protection from Spell Magic: The wearer acts as if he had 1 points of Armor when hit by damage-causing arcane powers, and adds +1 to his Trait rolls when resisting opposed powers. Even friendly arcane powers must subtract this modifier to affect the resistant hero. This stacks with Arcane Resistance, Arcane Protection, and other such abilities.
Curse: None
History: Unknown dwarven craftsmen being held prisoner in Baalgor created these wings to flee their captors and obtain their liberty during the great Elf-Dwarf War.

Code: Select all

[color=#4000FF][b]Wings of Pronbida[/b] (Patron Item)[/color]
[img]http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2019/04/08/20190408124818-c0d3f5c3.png[/img]
[size=85][i]A pair of polished bronze wings immune to the ravages of time and of the finest craftsmanship.[/i]
[i]Unique Enchanted Item[/i]
Dimensions: ten foot wingspan, but a mere two feet when folded
• The wearer gains the Fly power while using this talisman. The medallion has a base of 10 P.P.E. and regains 1 PPE per hour. They do not gain access to Mega Modifiers. 
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy. Cannot be used defensively or offensively (provide no protection at all)
• Protection from Spell Magic: The wearer acts as if he had 1 points of Armor when hit by damage-causing arcane powers, and adds +1 to his Trait rolls when resisting opposed powers. Even friendly arcane powers must subtract this modifier to affect the resistant hero. This stacks with Arcane Resistance, Arcane Protection, and other such abilities.
Curse: None
History: Unknown dwarven craftsmen being held prisoner in Baalgor created these wings to flee their captors and obtain their liberty during the great Elf-Dwarf War.[/size]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey

Return to “Patron Items”