Rank: Seasoned Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: Ley Line Walker
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 12 (5); Strain: 0
- Athletics d6
- Common Knowledge d6 (+4 in North America)
- Notice d6
- Persuasion d6
- Stealth d6
- Spellcasting d12
- Fighting d4
- Shooting d4
- Occult d8
- Survival d4 (+2 in North America)
- Wanted (Major): Has a bounty on his head from the CS for smuggling people out of Tolkeen during the siege.
- Greedy (Minor): Always looking to make a quick buck
- Vow (Minor): Serve the Immaterial Hand
- Rapid Recharge: Recover 10 PPE per hour
- Arcane Background (Magic): 3 powers, 10 PPE
- Master of Magic: Mega Power modifiers
- Ley Line Phasing (hind): Concentrate for an entire round to teleport anywhere along a ley line. Roll Vigor to resist Fatigue (-2 for each cumulative use)
- Ley Line Gate (hind): Take up to Smarts passengers. Each passenger adds -2 to Vigor roll to resist fatigue.
- Conjurer (Human): Spend PPE to conjure simple items from thin air that last one hour per rank. Can be made permanent with a ritual.
- Streetwise (HJ): +2 Common Knowledge & Criminal Networking
- Forgery (HJ): Use Common Knowledge to make fake documents. Make rolls at +2.
- Well Travelled (HJ): +2 to Networking rolls in North America
- Wizard (N3): +1 PPE to change trappings of a spell.
- Arcane Academic: Double PPE from Power Points Edge. When taking New Powers choose 3 powers one rank higher or choose one power of any rank not on list.
- Expanded Awareness: Use detect arcana as an Innate Ability (Limitations, self, aspect). Sense supernatural beings with a Notice check.
- Ley Line Mastery: Add two dice to pool when rolling for available PPE.
- Ley Line Rejuvenation: Natural healing roll once per day when on a ley line.
- Ley Line Sense: Sense ley lines and Rifts with 10 miles (power, direction, nexus points, etc.) and new Rift openings within 50 miles.
- Ley Line Transmission: Send and receive spoken messages along ley lines.
- Ley Line Walking: Walk on ley lines and fly along them at twice pace up to 1,000' high.
- Cybernetics: -1 spellcasting for each point of Strain
- Disconnected: -1 Persuasion in social situations with those not versed in Occult
- Enemies: Shoot on site by Coalition. Disliked in the True Federation too.
- Power Activators: Must have hands free and be able to speak to use powers