Player Name: Derrick S
Google Handle: dsmith8807
Rank: Seasoned Advances Gained: 4 Advances Unspent: 4
Iconic Framework: Juicer
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+6, Vigor d12
Pace: 10(d8); Parry: 7; Toughness: 24(9); Strain: 0/6; Burn: 6/8
- *Athletics d8
- Battle d6
- *Common Knowledge d4
- Fighting d10
- Intimidation d6
- *Notice d6
- *Persuasion d4
- Shooting d8
- *Stealth d4
- Blast from the Past (Clueless/Major): Everett is a throwback to the pre-Rifts era and is not aware of present day knowledge. -1 to Common Knowledge and Notice rolls.
- Debt of Gratitude (Vow/Minor): Someone out there woke Everett up from the deep freeze, and he's grateful for it. If that person should need a favor, and Everett were to refuse, it could gain him an Enemy.
- Soulpact (Vow/Major): Upon taking up Balitrox, Everett swore to serve its purpose. Balitrox requires Everett to hunt down and slay any who would use arcane powers for evil.
- Ravenous Abandon (Berserk): Per the Berserk Edge, Everett can flip the switch and give partial control over his actions to the Reaver of Essence. This comes at a cost - ending Balitrox's berserking rage is not an option until its hunger has been sated by the blood of a wielder of arcane powerBerserk
- Brawny: Your bruiser is very large or very fit. Her Toughness increases by +1 and she treats her Strength as one die type higher when determining Encumbrance (page 67) and Minimum Strength to use armor, weapons, and equipment without a penalty (page 66).
- Burn Brighter: Every drop of life is precious to a Juicer. She never wants to see it wasted. With this Edge, any time a Burn Die rolls a 1 the player still spends her Burn, but adds 6 to the Trait roll!
- Charge: She may ignore the penalty for Running when making a Fighting attack at the end of her movement.
- Overrun: If he moves at least one inch beyond his normal Pace before making any Fighting attacks, the hero adds +2 to the damage rolls. Any target Shaken by such an attack is knocked prone.
- Fleet-Footed: The hero’s Pace is increased by +2 and his running die increases one step (from d6 to d8, for example).
- Frenzy: A character with Frenzy rolls a second Fighting die with any one of his Fighting attacks for the turn. The extra die may be allocated to the same or different targets as he sees fit. Resolve each separately.
- Quick: Whenever you are dealt an Action Card of Five or lower, you may discard it and draw again until you get a card higher than Five.
- Split the Seconds: Juicers and Crazies often find themselves living between the ticks of the clock. This Edge allows them to ignore 2 points of Multi-Action penalties each turn (they can perform two actions at no penalty or three at −2 each).
- Supernatural Strength (3): The character’s Strength increases by one die type, up to her Race or Framework’s Trait maximum. This stacks with the regularly allowed once-per-Rank Attribute increase and may be taken more than once.
- Titan Treatment: Titan Juicers are the result of experiments to push the human form to its maximum size. The Titan gains +2 Strength die types and +1 Vigor die type (for a total of +4 and +3 each), and his Size increases by +2—the end result gives them a total of +3 Toughness between the Vigor and Size boosts. This all comes at a cost, though.
The Titan Juicer’s Super Speed ability is reduced to just Pace 8 running d8, with no Jumping bonus. Additionally, the Titan has his Burn reduced by one, as the transformation ravages his body. Lastly, the Titan Juicer gains the Big Negative Racial Ability. He probably needs to get a new wardrobe, too!
- Trademark Weapon: The hero knows one unique weapon (Excalibur, Old Betsy, Sting) like the back of his hand. When using it, he adds +1 to his Athletics (throwing), Fighting, or Shooting rolls, and +1 to Parry when readied (even if it’s a ranged weapon).
A fighter can take this Edge multiple times, applying it to a different weapon each time. If a Trademark Weapon is lost, he can replace it but the benefits don’t kick in for a few days (however long the GM feels is dramatically appropriate).