Mythic Rifter: [dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:0[/dice:4ppqfvd8] Apocalypse Now: You receive +1 benny per session and enemy agents in direct confrontation with you crit fail on 1 or 2, even extras!
Underworld and Black Ops: [dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:1[/dice:4ppqfvd8] Gain the Thief edge and 3 skill points useable for climb, lockpicking, or stealth
d6 in Pilot
Heroes Journey rolls,
Training:[dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:2[/dice:4ppqfvd8] Constant Battle: select one combat edge
Training:[dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:3[/dice:4ppqfvd8] Dirty Fighter and +1 parry
Training:[dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:4[/dice:4ppqfvd8] d6 Climbing and climbing gear for 4
Training:[dice:4ppqfvd8]42648:5[/dice:4ppqfvd8] d8 Knowledge History and +2 on common knowledge checks.
Google Handle: Jason Bahr
Character Name Antipas Komnenos (Ahn-tee-paz Kom-nea-noes) of Clan Aerihman
Rank: Novice Experience: 24 Advances Left: 0
Race: True Atalantean
Iconic Framework: Undead Slayer
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d8/ d12 with tattoo, Vigor d8
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 13 base/ 14 in coat
- Climbing d6 (2 HJ)
- Knowledge:History d8 (3 HJ)
- Fighting d10 (3 IF, 2 Build)
- Shooting d8 (3 Build)
- Throwing d6
- Pilot d6 (2 setting)
- Stealth d6 (2 HJ)
- Lockpicking d6 (1 HJ, 1 Build)
- Knowledge Arcana d4
- Knowledge Battle d4
- Knowledge Computer d4
- Notice d6
- Tattoo Magic d8 (2 IF, 2 Build)
- Fanatic (Major):If your character is ordered to do something that serves or is motivated by his beliefs, he must do it, however foolish or dangerous it might be. His attitude among allies may be disadvantageous depending on the situation, and the Game Master may apply a –2 Charisma modifier when appropriate.
- Duty to their Clan: Duty to their clan, and to the MegaVerse at large, is stressed to all True Atlanteans at an early age. As a result all True Atlanteans are beholden to their clans and elders. They cannot receive more magical tattoos without access to their clan’s alchemists. This counts as a major vow hindrance.
- Scary Focused: Undead Slayers only exist to destroy the supernatural. Their single minded determination and focus can be unnerving to even the most loyal allies. They suffer -2 Charisma in most social situations due to their burning intensity.
- Wanted (Major): Escaped war criminal in the Three Galaxies and wanted by Splugorth more than most Atlanteans.
- Loyal (Minor): Your character may not be a hero, but he’d give his life for his friends. This character can never leave a man behind if there’s any chance at all he could help.
- Mania (Minor): Lack of empathy
- Enemy (Minor): The quartermaster
- Thief:(HJ)Thieves add +2 to Climbing, Lockpick, Stealth, as well as Notice or Repair rolls that relate to traps and similar devices. The bonus to Stealth does not apply when the character is in a wilderness environment—only in urban areas.
- Dirty Fighter:(HJ) A Dirty Fighter is particularly good at Trick maneuvers, gaining a +2 bonus with them.
- Levelheaded:(HJ) A hero with this Edge draws an additional Action Card in combat and acts on the best of the draw.
- Mystical Body [Iconic]:(IF) The sheer number of tattoos has transformed the t-warrior into a magical being. Base PPE is doubled and when she takes the power Points Edge she gains 10 PPE instead of 5.
- Tattoo Resilience [Iconic]:(IF) The rigours of tattoo transformation, fuelled by magic energies, provides the t-warrior with a bonus of +2 to Toughness.
- AB: Magic:(IF) Has 5 powers and 10 (20) PPE
- Tattoo Magic:(IF)A special brand of magic granted by True Atlantean tattoos master, Chaing-Ku dragons, and the Splugorth that uses arcane tattoos to activate various powers and abilities instead of spellcasting. Any power activated as a tattoo automatically has Mega Powers available. Some Magic Tattoos imbue additional abilities and protections rather than powers. In those cases, when the New Tattoo edge is taken the hero can select a power and choose a trapping as normal or add one or more of the Tattoo Magic Power Modifiers from the list below. Modifiers added to powers use the listed duration for that power. If the hero wishes, she can choose any modifier as an ability instead of a power (e.g. protection from vampires) and activate it, as an action, with the given PPE cost for 3 rounds (1/PPE per round to maintain) for weapons and offensive powers and 1 hour (1 PPE/hour for other modifiers).
- Quick Draw:(IF) This Edge allows a hero to draw a weapon as a free action (and thus ignore the usual –2 multi-action penalty if he chooses to fire as well). If the character must make an Agility roll to draw a weapon (see page 74), he adds +2 to the roll.
- Combat Reflexes:(IF) Adds +2 to his Spirit roll when attempting to recover from being Shaken.
- Improved Tattoo Resilience:(Build) The protection provided from tattoo transformation increases to +4.
- Extra Power Points: Gain 5 (10) PPE
- Alertness: +2 to notice rolls
- Trademark Weapon: Nemesi Timoria. When using that weapon, he adds +1 to his Fighting.
- Counter Attack: (from tattoo)
- Elan: (from tattoo)