Google Handle: Lea Stewart
Character Name: Cassiopeia Stormforge of Clan Aerihman
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Race: True Atlantean
Iconic Framework: Techno Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 6 (½ Fighting +2); Toughness: 6
Skills: (Techno wizardry d8, Knowledge (Arcana) d6, Knowledge (Engineering) d6, Knowledge (Science) d6, Repair d6 from IF. 5 d to combat skills, 5 dice to knowledge, 3 dice to sneaky skill all from HJ. d6 piloting from setting)
- Knowledge (Arcana) d10 +2 from Scholar
- Knowledge (Engineering) d10
- Knowledge (Science) d8
- Knowledge (Computer) d8
- Knowledge (Electronics) d8+2 from Scholar
- Repair d8
- Techno-Wizardry d12
- Piloting d6
- Stealth d6
- Shooting d6
- Fighting d8
- Lockpicking d6
- Notice d8
- Persuasion d6
- Investigation d6
- Clueless/Amnesia (Major): Your hero isn’t as aware of his world as most others. She suffers –2 to Common Knowledge rolls.
- Enemy (Minor): A UWW Lord that Cass was spying on
- Cautious (Minor): Some folks gather too much intelligence. This character personifies over-cautiousness. He never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail long before any action is taken.
- Vow (Major): Loyalty to Clan
- Heroic (Major): This noble soul never says no to a person in need. She doesn’t have to be happy about it, but she always comes to the rescue of those she feels can’t help themselves. She’s the first one to run into a burning building, usually agrees to hunt monsters for little or no pay, and is generally a pushover for a sob story.
- Gearhead Geek Quirk (Minor): She paint sigils, runes, and arcane diagrams all over her machines.
- Arcane Background (Weird Science): Techno-Wizards begin with three powers, each in a gizmo of their own design as with all Weird Science types. Unlike other Weird Scientists, Techno-Wizards have 15 PPE of their own and their gizmos have none. Their PPE pool is used to activate all of their own gizmos, as well as use Techno-Wizard (TW) devices. These sorcerer-scientists start with the Techno-Wizardry skill at d8 (which is equivalent to the Weird Science skill). Anyone who can use a TW device (page 76) can also use a Techno-Wizard’s gizmo, but must spend PPE/ISP to power it as usual. Gizmos are unique items and cease to function after 2d6 days without attention from their creator.
- Arcane Machinist: Techno-Wizards begin with a variant of the Gadgeteer Edge which grants enormous flexibility. As an action (instead of 1d20 minutes), the character produces a magical gadget replicating any power available to Techno-Wizards. To make the device requires a successful Techno-Wizardry roll at −2 per Rank the power is above her own. The device has its own pool of PPE equal to half the Techno-Wizard’s normal maximum PPE pool (round down). With a raise, the device gets +5 PPE. The item can only be activated with its own PPE and once used up (or at the end of the session), the device burns out or otherwise becomes unusable. A Techno-Wizard can use Arcane Machinist up to half her Smarts die per session.
- Machine Maestro: A Techno-Wizard can interface with any electronic or mechanical device by touch, gaining +2 to most (see below) non-combat Trait rolls where such are involved (bypassing security, picking locks, operating vehicles, using sensors.). When interfacing with an arcane (usually TW) device, the bonus increases to +4. For combat-related Trait rolls and the creation or repair of TW gizmos and devices, the bonuses lower to +1 and +2, respectively.
- Thief: (HJ)Thieves add +2 to Climbing, Lockpick, Stealth, as well as Notice or Repair rolls that relate to traps and similar devices. The bonus to Stealth does not apply when the character is in a wilderness environment—only in urban areas.
- Conservation of Magical Energy: (HJ)On a raise or better when activating a power, your hero reduces the PPE cost by 1 (minimum 0).
- Right behind me: (Setting)You are known in certain circles for being able to get the drop when no one expects it. You also have a knack for popping up in places unexpected. On the first round of combat that your character goes she can choose any spot on the map to start. With a successful stealth roll she also has the drop(first round only).
- Master of Magic: True understanding of the ley lines, Rifts, and eldritch flow of power through the world grants many spellcasters exceptional might and capability with their magic. A Master of Magic gains the Mega Power option for each power he knows upon taking this
Edge. Each time he takes the New Power Edge, he gains both the power and its Mega Power use as well.
- Scholar: Pick any two Knowledge skills the Scholar has a d8 or better in. Add +2 to your total whenever these skills are used.
- Marks of Heritage: Magic tattoos denote heritage. All True Atlanteans bear the "Marks of Heritage," a pair of magic tattoos on each wrist. The marks are always the same, a tattoo of a heart impaled by a wooden stake (no blood) on the right wrist for protection from vampires and a flaming sword tattoo to create a magic M.D.C. weapon on the left wrist. The tattoos are placed on an Atlantean child at age five or six. The clan's crest may be part of the sword's hilt. These "Marks of Heritage" are magic tattoos. Because of the special nature and methods used for these tattoos, these cost the True Atlantean no strain. The True Atlantean also gains 5 P.P.E. with which to use these Marks of Heritage. This adds to the character’s total P.P.E. if they also have an iconic framework or arcane background that grants P.P.E. as well.
- Unique Magical Tattoo Clan Blade: A long sword with the crest of the clan will be worked into the hilt. Once summoned, this is a physical weapon which may be disarmed or stolen. Of course the True Atlantean may simply end the power early if this happens. This weapon does M.D. Activation Cost: 1 P.P.E. for 3 rounds.
- Unique Magical Tattoo Heart Pierced by a Wooden Stake (no blood): The character gains +4 armor vs. attacks from vampires and +4 to resist any vampiric powers. Activation Cost: 2 P.P.E. for 1 hour.