SWADE or SWD

GMs: Pender Lumkiss & Koshnek
They see trouble, they shoot it.

Please vote

Poll ended at Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:36 pm

1.) SSR asap, July 1st a new campaign using new characters (Strict book only races and Iconic frameworks)
20%
2.) lets just keep these characters and run SWD rules forever!
No votes
3.) Lets play these characters in SWD until we at least reach captain Claude! Then Jan 1st new campaign using SSR books and SWADE ( no house rules).
80%

Total votes: 5

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

SWADE or SWD

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Hey folks I want to get some idea of what you want to do in the future as the new SR books come out. Please vote on your favorite option. If I had to pick, I would want to pick number 3, as I would love to see if you reach captain Claude. I also really enjoy the characters and would want them to have some kind of closure.

Either way when I switch to swade I would prefer to just run races in the book and frameworks in the book. Which means new characters for everyone except Al. But to me it just makes sense new characters across the board.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Luke

Re: SWADE or SWD

Post by Luke »

this is hard. part of the fun of this campaign was crafting the bizarre PCs.

with that being said, I cast my vote for the last option, because it at least gives the option that we could find suitablehouse rules to allow me to play an In'Valian and be a member of the SS Elite.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

While I want to go SWADE, there won't be a way to go book legal with Antipas for at least a year. Guess I'll have to just bite the bullet and cryo him when we upgrade until phase three. :( So choice three for me too.
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 6 Parry:7 Toughness: 25
Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue 0/3
PPE: 24/24
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Combat Edges: Martial Artist, Tattoo Harmony, Sweep,
Bennies: 3/3
Characters Imperator (main acc), Malavish, Antipas, Drexler
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Sgt 86Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 pm this is hard. part of the fun of this campaign was crafting the bizarre PCs.

with that being said, I cast my vote for the last option, because it at least gives the option that we could find suitablehouse rules to allow me to play an In'Valian and be a member of the SS Elite.
I don’t mind using the race creation rules, but supertech might be a thing of the past.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Antipas wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:45 pm While I want to go SWADE, there won't be a way to go book legal with Antipas for at least a year. Guess I'll have to just bite the bullet and cryo him when we upgrade until phase three. :( So choice three for me too.
Obviously you can use race creation rules, but yeah Tattoos will have to wait. Which is why I put in the option for continuing on using SW.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Luke

Post by Luke »

Pender Lumkiss wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:20 am
Sgt 86Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 pm this is hard. part of the fun of this campaign was crafting the bizarre PCs.

I don’t mind using the race creation rules, but supertech might be a thing of the past.
Well, in all honesty, I think we took the Supertech to its furthest reaches. If we could do Supertech as a reskinned Super Powers only, witha couple of TW special abilities. But more on that later.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

I do want to play SWADE though and I dont want to hold anyone else back from it.
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 6 Parry:7 Toughness: 25
Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue 0/3
PPE: 24/24
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Combat Edges: Martial Artist, Tattoo Harmony, Sweep,
Bennies: 3/3
Characters Imperator (main acc), Malavish, Antipas, Drexler
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

I'm gonna vote for SWD because we need all the companion books out to really figure out how to do the advanced stuff and I'm not sure how those will mess up what they did with SR 2E
Status Tracker
Tsume

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 10 / 10
Bennies: 1 / 3
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6
Parry: 14
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
Block Edge: +1
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Toughness: 13 (4)
Note: Biological, Metal, Fire/Heat, and Light based attacks can only shake the character unless they are magical or psionic based mega damage attacks.
  • Cursed with Awesome: reroll 1 on wild die unless crit failure.
  • 1 / 1 Awesome Moment: declare before rolling, add wild die to your trait roll.
  • Dirty Fighter: +2 to Trick maneuvers
  • Might Blows: Double Damage on being dealt a Joker.
  • Keen Sense Hearing: +2 to notice checks involving sound.
  • Low Light Vision: Ignore penalties for bad lighting in all but pitch darkness.
  • AB: Miracles
    • Healing (PPE: 3)
    • Succor (PPE: 1)
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 77th CIT - Trouble Shooters”