Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: Lay Line Walker
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: +1; Pace: 6; Parry: 2 (½ Fighting +2); Toughness: 8 (½ Vigor+2 plus armor); Strain: 0
- Investigation (Sm) d6
- K/Arcana (Sm) d10
- K/Politics (Sm) d6
- Notice (Sm) d8
- Repair (Sm) d6
- Shooting (Ag) d4
- Spellcasting (Sm) d12
- Survival (Sm) d6
- Hindrance (Major): MONOLOGUER (MAJOR) Some folks can’t help running their mouths, taunting people, lecturing, or making lengthy observations about their surroundings when they should be fighting for their lives. Any time the character’s Action Card is a Club, he must make a Smarts roll at −2 or spend his action rambling on about one thing or another. The talkative character may only take free actions during his monologue.
- Hindrance (Minor): Delusional: Wittsen believes that the Lay Lines are intelligent and are trying to communicate with him.
- Hindrance (Minor): Hard of Hearing: -2 to notice roll for hearing things
- EdgeH: Power Points +5
- EdgeH2: Ley Line Observation Sphere: Some Walkers are able to conjure up a glowing bluish-white sphere the size of a soccer ball, which they can send anywhere up or down a ley line. It travels at 30 mph and has a range of one mile, acting as a focus point for the Walker to use any of her senses to observe what’s around the ball as though she were standing there (she cannot cast her powers through it, however). Using the sphere counts as an action, imposing a −2 multi-action penalty on any other actions while active.
- EdgeBO: Mcguyver: This character can improvise something when the need for a tool arises. He suffers no penalties on trait rolls for lack of equipment. In addition he can rig devices to help escape death traps, weapons to match some bizarre need, or create something that's needed when such a thing isn't actually present.
- EdgeEW: Power Surge: When dealt a Joker the character recovers 2d6 Power Points. May not exceed usual limits.
- EdgeMM: Soul Drain: Character must decide on how PPE he is trying to draw from his soul and make a spirit check minus the amount he is trying to draw. On a 1 or below character suffers a wound and falls unconscious for 1d6 hours. On a failure character suffers a wound. On a success character gains the PPE and can cast a spell with them immediately. Can not save. (Free Action)
- EdgeN1: Wizard: Each raise on reduces PPE cost by 1.