The Assessment: Part 1 Where the Shoe Falls. (Open RP)

Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: The Assessment: Part 1 Where the Shoe Falls.

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:25 pm (((The Spider Incident )))

"Luke, stop wiggling! You're only making it worse. Hold still. Once we take care of this - ARGH - spider I'll cut you down!"

Azumi quickly dispatched a lunging psi-spider youngling before assessing the queen. She was about the size of a cow, and had a psionic stare that could paralyze. She and Antipas had trekked through thick underbrush, and swung their way through a multitude of psi-spider younglings to rescue their teammate who had found himself at the unfortunate end of an invisible spider web. To their surprise there was a well-dressed elf who was also stuck in the web.

"'Pas, I'm going to draw its attention. Once you get a clear shot, I'm counting on you to take out the damn thing."

Once acknowledged, she slid under the webbing, pulled out her rarely-used laser pistol and fired several shots into the carapace. The laser barely left a mark, but drew it away from Luke and towards her. She felt the weight of the psychic assault and found herself unable to move.

Come on come on come on come on...
Damn unarmored civilian He thought realizing a plasma grenade might not go over so well with the surprise captive. Diving and rolling around the strands of web, Antipas stays low to try and foil the fiends wide field of view. Leaping up onto its back he's only there for a brief second before the queen grabs him telekinetically and throws the undead slayer into the branches of a large tree. Crashing to the ground, his attack seeming to have failed.

He slowly stands as the queen turns back to Azumi. An ear splitting whistle from the atlantean and it pauses it's advance again, turning back to him as Antipas reveals a detonator in his hand. With a click of a button an explosion erupts from the psi-spiders back. Severely damaged but not dead the queen does drop her hold on Azumi and the explosives damaged the web enough to free Luke.

Shaking his head to be rid of figurative cobwebs, he draws the black blade Nemisi for the remaining denizens of the literal ones. "Huh, shoulda used more explosives. Noted."
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 6 Parry:7 Toughness: 25
Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue 0/3
PPE: 24/24
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Combat Edges: Martial Artist, Tattoo Harmony, Sweep,
Bennies: 3/3
Characters Imperator (main acc), Malavish, Antipas, Drexler
Azumi Archambault

Post by Azumi Archambault »

Seeing her opening, Azumi rushes forward, psi-sword materializing within her hand. The blade flashes even more brilliantly before she decapitates the beast, and the head rolls a few feet away before coming to a stop at Luke's knee. Brushing her armor clear of psi-spider detritus she nods at Antipas with a half smile and says "Nice. If you ever run out of Undead, I think I see a future in pest control for you."

She cuts free the elf who introduces himself.

"Capitan Elrond Hub the II,
Commander of The Skywind, they reckon.
And who might this vision of loveliness be,
that with her sword just set me free?"
Answer me, my soul it doth beckon!

he bows to Azumi.

"Azumi Archambault, Cyber-Knight. Looks like we arrived just in time. These are my teamma..."

"Indeed it be so,
Your heroics are not faux!"

Azumi takes a moment to regard the gaudily dressed elf before saying,

"Well, Capitan, we must be on our way. I'm glad we could help. Safe trav.."

"Not yet dearest Lady Knight!
I give you a gift to one day lend you our might!
Take this rock that is round,
break it upon the ground,
and soon my ship will be in your sight!"

He presses a green iridescent stone in the hands of a perplexed Azumi before his final oration:

"Hard as it is to believe,
Lady, promise me you'll not bereave.
Your hands I would kiss,
but the bugs they did not miss.
And now farewell all, I must take my leave!"

He presses an emblem on his tunic which causes him to dematerialize into a blue white energy ball that rapidly shoots upward. Azumi regards the stone for a moment before pocketing it, then turns to her companions, clearly befuddled by her meeting with the Capitan.

"Uhh... do you guys... know him??"
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Statistics: Charisma 8, Pace 8, Parry 8, Toughness 14 (6), Strain 0
Skills: Fighting d10, Healing d6+2, Notice d6, Persuade d10+8, Psionics d6, Shooting d4, Stealth d10, Streetwise d8+8
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Wanted (Rogue Agent of the Coalition States)
Edges: Assassin, Champion, Charismatic, Connections (Black Market), Healer, Improved Frenzy, Minor Psionic, Scrounger, Strong Willed, Tricky Fighter and Very Attractive
Special Abilities: Cyber-Armor (+2 Toughness as Free Action), Cyberkinetic Combat (−2 to be hit by tech attacks), Psi-Sword (2d8+1d4, AP 6 or AP 2 w/ 2 blades), Right Behind Me (Choose any spot on map to start / Stealth roll = The Drop) [1st Rd only], +2 Common Knowledge with creating forgeries
Powers: Knight’s Inspiration [Boost Trait] (2 ISP), Preternatural Reflexes [Deflection] (2 ISP), Adrenaline Surge [Quickness] (4 ISP), Warrior’s Repose -from armor [Healing] (3 ISP)
Equipment: CK Medium Armor (+6 Arm, +1 TN, FEV, Healing), Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol (18/36/72, 2d6, AP2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), NG-L5 Laser Rifle (25/50/100, 3d6+2, AP 2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), TK Shield (+4 Armor vs Ranged Attacks, +2 Parry, 1 PPE per hour to activate), NG-S2 Survival Kit, Silver Cross, Green Stone of the Capitan, 600 crs.
XP: 0/5
EP: 2
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP: 7/10
Bennies: 7/3
Adventure Cards
  • #35: Seize the Day - Azumi acts as if she had drawn a Joker this combat round.
  • #37: Villanious Verbosity - An opposing Wild Card loses his next action by gloating about his master plan.
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

"Psi spiders, undead, demons... all the same to us. But calling ourselves pest slayers brought the wrong clients and supernatural evil slayer is a bit of a mouthful." Winded and sore from the battle, he still felt a noticeable improvement in the "feel" of the forest around them. Or maybe it was the adrenaline of the battle still in his system. Nope definitely a better vibe to the area. Still off a bit but only in a minor hebee jeebees way.

More weird shit per square klick than Center sometimes is all Antipas can think when the self styled captain starts spouting poetry. He looks over to Luke to confirm the sight before them.
Azumi Archambault wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:45 pm "Uhh... do you guys... know him??"
"No clue at all, I figured he was some local demi-god or similar personage and hoped you'd know. We should radio the castle about these things if we're still in range. The way this forest feels there are more clutches of them and possibly worse."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Azumi Archambault

"...some weird people out here. Good work nonetheless, I'll include in my next SITREP."

Azumi trudges back to the ATV and steps out of her armor, stretching her arms, legs, and back. She sniffs her jumpsuit, grimaces, and changes into her spare overalls before redonning her armor. She attempts to radio her sitrep byt finds nothing but static, leans her seat back with the door open to let in the breeze, and rests her eyes for a moment until the team is back in the vehicle.
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Skills: Fighting d10, Healing d6+2, Notice d6, Persuade d10+8, Psionics d6, Shooting d4, Stealth d10, Streetwise d8+8
Edges: Assassin, Champion, Charismatic, Connections (Black Market), Healer, Improved Frenzy, Minor Psionic, Scrounger, Strong Willed, Tricky Fighter and Very Attractive
Special Abilities: Cyber-Armor (+2 Toughness as Free Action), Cyberkinetic Combat (−2 to be hit by tech attacks), Psi-Sword (2d8+1d4, AP 6 or AP 2 w/ 2 blades), Right Behind Me (Choose any spot on map to start / Stealth roll = The Drop) [1st Rd only], +2 Common Knowledge with creating forgeries
Powers: Knight’s Inspiration [Boost Trait] (2 ISP), Preternatural Reflexes [Deflection] (2 ISP), Adrenaline Surge [Quickness] (4 ISP), Warrior’s Repose -from armor [Healing] (3 ISP)
Equipment: CK Medium Armor (+6 Arm, +1 TN, FEV, Healing), Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol (18/36/72, 2d6, AP2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), NG-L5 Laser Rifle (25/50/100, 3d6+2, AP 2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), TK Shield (+4 Armor vs Ranged Attacks, +2 Parry, 1 PPE per hour to activate), NG-S2 Survival Kit, Silver Cross, Green Stone of the Capitan, 600 crs.
Adventure Cards
  • #35: Seize the Day - Azumi acts as if she had drawn a Joker this combat round.
  • #37: Villanious Verbosity - An opposing Wild Card loses his next action by gloating about his master plan.
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Tsume spent the ride sleeping in the back seat, curled up in a ball. She was having a cat nap and was dreaming.

Tsume was dreaming about a time a long time ago, at least for her. It was another life, back before the change. She was out at the mall with her best friend.

"Satsu-chan, over here." called out her friend, Samantha. Samantha was over by a clothing store and beckoning Satsume to follow her inside.

"Hang on, I'm coming Sammy." Satsume called back as she hurried over. She didn't get to goto the mall very often so this was an exciting time of her life. That is when it happened. She blindly ran right into this guy who walked in front of her out of the blue. She fell backward and landed on her bottom. She looked up and saw this awesome looking guy.

He was so dreamy. A tall white guy with short dirty blond hair. He was wearing a nice button up shirt and suit jacket. He looked like a rockstar. Very Attractive.

The guy reached out his hand to help Satsume up. "You should watch where you are going."

Satsume reached out and took the man's hand and he pulled her up with easy. She was turning red from embarrassment and the instant crush she just got on this guy. Averting her eyes from looking at the dreamy eyes of this guy, she said, "Thank you."

The guy noticed she was turning red and patted her on the head, "That's cute but I have to be going." With that he went about his way and left to where ever he was going before.

Satsume turned even more red at hearing the word 'cute' being referenced to her, but she didn't understand what he meant and took it the wrong way, thinking he said, 'you're cute.'

"Satsu-chan!" Samantha called out at Satsume.

Satsume blinked a few times as hearing her name pulled her back to reality. "Coming!" She called back. She rushed over, not hitting anyone this time. She started telling her friend about the dreamy guy she 'ran' into as they walked into the clothing store.

Tsume wakes up from her nap and looks around. "What's going on-nya?"

But noone was in the vehicle to respond. Everyone was outside doing something at the time she woke up. Then the door opened as Azumi climbed back in. "Nyaa, Hi nyazumi. Where did nyou go off too?"
Status Tracker
Tsume

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 10 / 10
Bennies: 1 / 3
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6
Parry: 14
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
Block Edge: +1
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Toughness: 13 (4)
Note: Biological, Metal, Fire/Heat, and Light based attacks can only shake the character unless they are magical or psionic based mega damage attacks.
  • Cursed with Awesome: reroll 1 on wild die unless crit failure.
  • 1 / 1 Awesome Moment: declare before rolling, add wild die to your trait roll.
  • Dirty Fighter: +2 to Trick maneuvers
  • Might Blows: Double Damage on being dealt a Joker.
  • Keen Sense Hearing: +2 to notice checks involving sound.
  • Low Light Vision: Ignore penalties for bad lighting in all but pitch darkness.
  • AB: Miracles
    • Healing (PPE: 3)
    • Succor (PPE: 1)
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

In the truck with @Tsume
Tsume wrote:Then the door opened as Azumi climbed back in. "Nyaa, Hi nyazumi. Where did nyou go off too?"
Azumi nearly jumps back, surprised by the sudden presence of Tsume. She silently chides herself as she recomposes and greets her teammate.

"Tsume! Hi there. I was just out with Antipas tracking down Luke, who had found himself trapped by a spiderweb. We found him, and it turned out the spiderweb was crafted by a spider about the size of a black bear. You missed out on an epic battle where Antipas now holds the mantle of pest-slayer in addition to undead-slayer. Luke's okay, and we saved a....really strange individual.

Regarding the half-cat/half-woman with the unique accent she was talking to, she reconsidered her words.

"Well, normal... for around here. Anyway, how are you? What's been on your mind lately?
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:07 am In the truck with @Tsume

"Tsume! Hi there. I was just out with Antipas tracking down Luke, who had found himself trapped by a spiderweb. We found him, and it turned out the spiderweb was crafted by a spider about the size of a black bear. You missed out on an epic battle where Antipas now holds the mantle of pest-slayer in addition to undead-slayer. Luke's okay, and we saved a....really strange individual.

Regarding the half-cat/half-woman with the unique accent she was talking to, she reconsidered her words.

"Well, normal... for around here. Anyway, how are you? What's been on your mind lately?
Following close behind Azumi are Antipas and Luke. The mandibles and claws of the beasts had torn many rips in his clothes but the flesh beneath was barely marked. Glimpses of the tattoo tracery on his face can be seen scrolling over much of him and a large rune is visible on his chest.
Antipass Smite Rune.png
Antipass Smite Rune.png (186.35 KiB) Viewed 27220 times
"One of the few nice things about this planet is you're never far from something that needs killing. Unless one is to busy napping when shit gets ugly...that's .. oh let's say, less than helpful." His tone starts light, for him anyway, but finishes with biting snark. He then follows Luke into the cago bay.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Antipas wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm (((In the cargo bay with @Luke after the spiders)))

Unrolling his sleeping bag to pad the floor a bit, Antipas looks over his old friend as he sits. While glad to see one of the few people in the megaverse he trusts, the timing left him curious and a bit uneasy. Coincidences were rarely what they appeared to be in his experience. "Friends with a dragon and also with people in high places in the plucky local blue beam army huh? You've been broadening your horizons while I was locked up." Grabbing a couple of ration packs from the stores he offers one to Luke before opening his own. Munching on a nutria-bar as the entre warms he asks around bites, "Any idea what trouble my idiot kinsmen have stirred up?"
Luke excepted the ration from Antipas just as his suit peeled itself down and off and retracted itself into his belt.

"Seems they call my style of science 'SUPER TECH'. It is also in high demand."

uke extends a plastifilm sheet that has names and equipment specifications. "These were contacts made just in the 24 hours I was in Castle Refuge."

Pausing to eat the Nutri Ration (without warming it), Luke says with a full mouth, "I actually came here looking after some of your brethren. Black Market seemed to have swallowed them up. The incident at the Castle was the first clue I had been to find in a couple of months."
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 pm Luke excepted the ration from Antipas just as his suit peeled itself down and off and retracted itself into his belt.

uke extends a plastifilm sheet that has names and equipment specifications. "These were contacts made just in the 24 hours I was in Castle Refuge."

Pausing to eat the Nutri Ration (without warming it), Luke says with a full mouth, "I actually came here looking after some of your brethren. Black Market seemed to have swallowed them up. The incident at the Castle was the first clue I had been to find in a couple of months."
Looking over the list with only mild interest. "Even back home your specialty pieces trump anything not made by the genesplicers, not surprised they're in demand here too. That they have things to pay you with is a bit of a shock. Hoping to " Munching thoughtfully for a second, "It's just weird, we bump into each other with weird atlantean/splugorth shit going on. And the kid, is he Staggy's boy you think? More of Fates fuckin machinations I'll wager."

Digging around in his pack Antipas pulls out a nanosticher and begins to repair his clothes. "Damn it I was hoping to spend a nice relaxing year or two getting back in shape, just killing trash, before that whore came knocking again. Lazlo was nice tho, great library. Otherwise boring, but nice." Stitching and eating for a minuet, then "Hmm, you think the market boys are pawns, or genuine players? Locally speaking."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Antipas wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:39 pm
Luke wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 pm Luke excepted the ration from Antipas just as his suit peeled itself down and off and retracted itself into his belt.

Looking over the list with only mild interest. "Even back home your specialty pieces trump anything not made by the genesplicers, not surprised they're in demand here too. That they have things to pay you with is a bit of a shock. Hoping to " Munching thoughtfully for a second, "It's just weird, we bump into each other with weird atlantean/splugorth shit going on. And the kid, is he Staggy's boy you think? More of Fates fuckin machinations I'll wager."

Digging around in his pack Antipas pulls out a nanosticher and begins to repair his clothes. "Damn it I was hoping to spend a nice relaxing year or two getting back in shape, just killing trash, before that whore came knocking again. Lazlo was nice tho, great library. Otherwise boring, but nice." Stitching and eating for a minuet, then "Hmm, you think the market boys are pawns, or genuine players? Locally speaking."
"Pawns for sure. Your cousins are playing a mean game here."

Luke takes the nanostitcher from Antipas and patches the holes that Antipas can not see.

"In truth, these people can not pay me enough for my services and talents. For looking at their 'pre-Rifts' files I find a way to improve their existing systems without them knowing."

At the mention of Lazlo, Luke cocks his head. And decides to listen instead of asking a question.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature
Luke

Post by Luke »

"HE is Stag's boy!"

"I wish there was more comfort I could give the boy but maybe we can find himsome closure along the way."

"Speaking of closure. How have you been doing? I have noted that Atlanteans tend to grieve for an extended period of time. Maybe it is due to extended life spans."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:56 pm
"Pawns for sure. Your cousins are playing a mean game here."

Luke takes the nanostitcher from Antipas and patches the holes that Antipas can not see.

"In truth, these people can not pay me enough for my services and talents. For looking at their 'pre-Rifts' files I find a way to improve their existing systems without them knowing."

At the mention of Lazlo, Luke cocks his head. And decides to listen instead of asking a question.
"Spent a month reading up on local geopolitics, aside from that time we ended up in the NGR with Staggy I'd not been here in, shit almost 30 years. After seeing what's changed and what's stayed the same I thought about heading further south for the vampires. Hard to go wrong killing vampires. But decided to look up these merry blue beams and make some allies. Or try to anyway. With my people skills that mostly means showing how well I make problems end."
Luke wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:08 pm "HE is Stag's boy!"

"I wish there was more comfort I could give the boy but maybe we can find himsome closure along the way."

"Speaking of closure. How have you been doing? I have noted that Atlanteans tend to grieve for an extended period of time. Maybe it is due to extended life spans."
Antipas chokes on the mouthful of food he is chewing. Coughing a couple times he swallows. No fucking way! It was always weird as fuck the way that rift jumping bonehead's jobs and ours crossed paths. Solid guy even if his boss' were shits. Now his kid... I don't know how to tell Remmington about that mess either, I mean I do but he deserves a more empathetic explanation. His old man...<heh> I don't have to tell you what we owe him." The undead slayer pauses in thought a moment, "Unless it becomes relevant to something I say we hold off on mentioning it until things slow down so he can process when not mid shitstorm. Until then we watch the kids back and try to teach him pay attention, stay on task, and not be so naïve.' Focusing back on his meal as if waiting for Luke to pick up the conversation relative silence falls in the cargo bay for a moment.

Looking up from his food his friends arched brow tells Antipas his attempt to avoid discussing his own mental state was not working. "What can I say, some days suck. Other days suck a lot. Even on a world we only visited together once I see things everyday that remind me of Keri. But I'll keep doing what fate besotted shit work needs doing, it's what we do." Drawing in a deep breath and letting it out in a sigh. Then the vehicle slows to a stop, grateful for the reprieve from discussing his feelings Antipas stands. "I better make sure this isn't another snack run, be right back." Rolling his eyes as he exits the cargo bay to the sight of Alenys trying to bite a pomegranate while a confused newcomer looks on.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

As he sees Antipas's back fade out the doorway, Luke thinks to himself.

"At least you had the chance. At least you had the chance."

In the silence of the cargo bay, Luke says to no one in particular, "Trying to have children when the species is dieing faster then procreation can repopulate. I would do almost anything to time jump and reverse the Wasting Disease."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Alenysturathe wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:00 am Mountaineer
Afternoon
Round 0

Alenys watches antipas in fascination as he opens up the pomegranate. “Oh, neat!” she said. She dug out a few seeds and popped them in her mouth. “Juicy!” she said, licking her lips, staining them dark red. “And messy.” She looked at her red-stained fingers and tried to wipe them off on her jeans, until finally resorting to try and lick them clean, with little progress.
Notice
1 PP for shades
Notice [dice:2j95z60i]47440:0[/dice:2j95z60i]
Wild [dice:2j95z60i]47440:1[/dice:2j95z60i]
Pulling his sunglasses out and sliding them on, Antipas does nothing to disguise the fact he activated them. Giving the three newest members of the team a thorough looking over mystically. Then he turns back to Smith, "You up on what happened this morning?"
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Azumi Archambault

Re: The Assessment: Part 1 Where the Shoe Falls. (Open RP)

@Antipas outside the ATV.

Having spent the next section of travel reviewing personnel dossiers, Azumi learned much about her teammates. Some bits of the thorough notes surprised her, but one report had her alarmed. She spent much of the morning prior debating how to address the discussion ahead.
antipas wrote:Then he turns back to Smith, "You up on what happened this morning?"
"Gentlemen, I'm sorry to interrupt - Pas, I need to run something by you. Got a moment?

She addresses her teammate with a neutral, even slightly cheerful inflection, but her stance is noticeably more tense than usual, and she holds a red folder in her left hand. She studies his reaction and response with a trained eye.
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:03 pm @Antipas outside the ATV.

Having spent the next section of travel reviewing personnel dossiers, Azumi learned much about her teammates. Some bits of the thorough notes surprised her, but one report had her alarmed. She spent much of the morning prior debating how to address the discussion ahead.
antipas wrote:Then he turns back to Smith, "You up on what happened this morning?"
"Gentlemen, I'm sorry to interrupt - Pas, I need to run something by you. Got a moment?

She addresses her teammate with a neutral, even slightly cheerful inflection, but her stance is noticeably more tense than usual, and she holds a red folder in her left hand. She studies his reaction and response with a trained eye.
Taking off his glasses and stowing them he looks over Azumi noting her tense stance and the file. He nods, his expression one of meeting an expected hurdle. "I believe the lesser cargo bay is free, unless you would like to include Luke. If that thing's half accurate you know about how long we've worked together. But I understand if you'd rather talk to us separately."" To Alenys and Remmy before he heads twords the back of the truck he says. "Please fill our new squadmate in on the situation."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Azumi Archambault

Antipas wrote:Taking off his glasses and stowing them he looks over Azumi noting her tense stance and the file. He nods, his expression one of meeting an expected hurdle. "I believe the lesser cargo bay is free, unless you would like to include Luke. If that thing's half accurate you know about how long we've worked together. But I understand if you'd rather talk to us separately."" To Alenys and Remmy before he heads twords the back of the truck he says. "Please fill our new squadmate in on the situation."
"Just you, and just for a moment."

She leads Antipas to the cargo bay. Once they are inside, she closes the exterior door. She sighs.

"I've read your file, as you asked. I've given much thought about how to approach this, but given what I have seen from you and what I now know, I'm not going to waste your time with fuck-fuck games."

She sets the file on a shelf, lounges against the bay wall, and watches his every move as she questions him. Her posture is open as she listens to his words.

"Assassins study their Mark. They take their time to find a subtle and non-threatening Avenue of Approach. They engage enough to communicate they mean no harm, while being careful to not form any complicating attachments. They hone in on the weaknesses to exploit and the strengths to avoid or overcome. They study patterns, habits, and are exacting when locating ingress and egress of potential hit zones. When the target becomes complacent, which they inevitably will, that is when they strike, without remorse, without hesitation, and without any question of the end result. Follow the plan, eliminate any loose ends, and extract. Rinse. Repeat."

So. One question. Tell me everything about your dealings with the Aerihman clan.
Last edited by Azumi Archambault on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:13 pm
Antipas wrote:Taking off his glasses and stowing them he looks over Azumi noting her tense stance and the file. He nods, his expression one of meeting an expected hurdle. "I believe the lesser cargo bay is free, unless you would like to include Luke. If that thing's half accurate you know about how long we've worked together. But I understand if you'd rather talk to us separately."" To Alenys and Remmy before he heads twords the back of the truck he says. "Please fill our new squadmate in on the situation."
"Just you, and just for a moment."

She leads Antipas to the cargo bay. Once they are inside, she closes the exterior door. She sighs.

"I've read your file, as you asked. I've given much thought about how to approach this, but given what I have seen from you and what I now know, I'm not going to waste your time with fuck-fuck games."

She sets the file on a shelf, lounges against the bay wall, and watches his every move as she questions him. Her posture is open as she listens to his words.

"Assassins study their Mark. They take their time to find a subtle and non-threatening Avenue of Approach. They engage enough to communicate they mean no harm, while being careful to not form any complicating attachments. They hone in on the weaknesses to exploit and the strengths to avoid or overcome. They study patterns, habits, and are exacting when locating ingress and egress of potential hit zones. When the target becomes complacent, which they inevitably will, that is when they strike, without remorse, without hesitation, and without any question of the end result. Follow the plan, eliminate any loose ends, and extract. Rinse. Repeat."

So. One question. Tell me everything about your dealings with the Aerihman clan.
A bit confused by her explaining assassination to him when she does ask her question his face flashes surprise then he chuckles in admiration. More concerned about current loyalties than past deeds. Good. His demeanor is grudgingly open, knowing from past mistakes how crucial openness in these matters can be. "None at this time, I joined the Legion to help some locals while I get back into shape and figure out some long term goals. I am at odds with the patriarch of our family and that's not like to change. Not only did he find me turning myself in after Nah'Gorah abhorrent, but I wasn't exactly in his good graces before that. So to most of the family I am a pariah and will probably be so for decades. The ones who will deal with me are also on the outs for being near pacifists." He shrugs like it was some mere professional disagreement unaware the file not only IDs said patriarch as his own father but details many of the reasons for their split. Antipas' marriage to a human and his (relative) respect for non Atlantean life, thus being seen as too soft, being major ones. "In the past while I did do assassination work in the sense you describe I was more often a saboteur, information source, or blunt force instrument against machinations of evil entities. Mostly in the Three Galaxies but occasionally other dimensions."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Some how as if qued by the mention of the Three Galaxies, Luke walks through the cargo bay door.

Looking around, he realizes he may have interupted something and excuses himself and begins backing up through the cargo bay door.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

@Antipas in the cargo bay.
Antipas wrote: A bit confused by her explaining assassination to him when she does ask her question his face flashes surprise then he chuckles in admiration. More concerned about current loyalties than past deeds. Good. His demeanor is grudgingly open, knowing from past mistakes how crucial openness in these matters can be. "None at this time, I joined the Legion to help some locals while I get back into shape and figure out some long term goals. I am at odds with the patriarch of our family and that's not like to change. Not only did he find me turning myself in after Nah'Gorah abhorrent, but I wasn't exactly in his good graces before that. So to most of the family I am a pariah and will probably be so for decades. The ones who will deal with me are also on the outs for being near pacifists." He shrugs like it was some mere professional disagreement unaware the file not only IDs said patriarch as his own father but details many of the reasons for their split. Antipas' marriage to a human and his (relative) respect for non Atlantean life, thus being seen as too soft, being major ones. "In the past while I did do assassination work in the sense you describe I was more often a saboteur, information source, or blunt force instrument against machinations of evil entities. Mostly in the Three Galaxies but occasionally other dimensions."
Azumi considers his words, and a look of mild puzzlement crosses her face at the mention of his clan's patriarch. She utters not a word until he is finished, where she nods to herself with a look of barely contained relief on her face.

"Antipas, thank you for your candor. Please understand that I've heard rumors of a clan of Atlantean assassins, the last thing I want to do is expose our team or this mission to that kind of risk from within. While it may have seemed like a long shot, I still wanted to rule you out. Especially with whom we have run into thus far. You have earned my trust."

She opens her mouth as if to add more, considers for a moment, then continues:

"Additionally... I can only imagine the difficulty of living in such ardent disagreement with your father over your decisions. To have him as your Clan patriarch... and to take the stands that you did against him required much in the way of personal fortitude. I admire that."

She straightens, picks the folder off of the shelf and proffers it to her teammate before concluding:

"Well, I've asked about everything I need to. Unless you feel there's anything else?"

@Luke
Luke wrote:Some how as if qued by the mention of the Three Galaxies, Luke walks through the cargo bay door.

Looking around, he realizes he may have interupted something and excuses himself and begins backing up through the cargo bay door.
"Hey Luke. You are not stealthy. What's going on? I just learned that our friend is not an assassin with aims to murder all of us in our sleep."

She says with a smirk at the Undead Slayer.
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:37 pm @Antipas in the cargo bay.
Antipas wrote: A bit confused by her explaining assassination to him when she does ask her question his face flashes surprise then he chuckles in admiration. More concerned about current loyalties than past deeds. Good. His demeanor is grudgingly open, knowing from past mistakes how crucial openness in these matters can be. "None at this time, I joined the Legion to help some locals while I get back into shape and figure out some long term goals. I am at odds with the patriarch of our family and that's not like to change. Not only did he find me turning myself in after Nah'Gorah abhorrent, but I wasn't exactly in his good graces before that. So to most of the family I am a pariah and will probably be so for decades. The ones who will deal with me are also on the outs for being near pacifists." He shrugs like it was some mere professional disagreement unaware the file not only IDs said patriarch as his own father but details many of the reasons for their split. Antipas' marriage to a human and his (relative) respect for non Atlantean life, thus being seen as too soft, being major ones. "In the past while I did do assassination work in the sense you describe I was more often a saboteur, information source, or blunt force instrument against machinations of evil entities. Mostly in the Three Galaxies but occasionally other dimensions."
Azumi considers his words, and a look of mild puzzlement crosses her face at the mention of his clan's patriarch. She utters not a word until he is finished, where she nods to herself with a look of barely contained relief on her face.

"Antipas, thank you for your candor. Please understand that I've heard rumors of a clan of Atlantean assassins, the last thing I want to do is expose our team or this mission to that kind of risk from within. While it may have seemed like a long shot, I still wanted to rule you out. Especially with whom we have run into thus far. You have earned my trust."

She opens her mouth as if to add more, considers for a moment, then continues:

"Additionally... I can only imagine the difficulty of living in such ardent disagreement with your father over your decisions. To have him as your Clan patriarch... and to take the stands that you did against him required much in the way of personal fortitude. I admire that."

She straightens, picks the folder off of the shelf and proffers it to her teammate before concluding:

"Well, I've asked about everything I need to. Unless you feel there's anything else?"
The talk of an assassin clan brings a flicker of irritated resignation that quickly changes at the mention of his father. First there's the expected discomfort of someone you just met knowing intimate details but that is quickly eclipsed by alarm. He takes the file and flips thru it quickly, looking for a header or note to reveal from where the file came before he tucks it away to read later, "I am disturbed by how detailed this sounds. I only decided to join the legion a couple of months ago and I'm fairly sure I haven't been to North America in decades, or Earth even in the past 15 years. As to the rumors, Clan Aerihman is not known for social graces and some of my kinsmen are arrogant to the point of racism. We also are more utilitarian in our approach to fighting evil than many find acceptable. So it isn't hard for our enemies to paint us as secret villains to those who have not fought by our side or who have been harmed by our methods. Which actually was what I was expecting this to be about." He chuckles and a smile flashes across his face.
Azumi Archambault wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:37 pm
Luke wrote:Some how as if qued by the mention of the Three Galaxies, Luke walks through the cargo bay door.

"Hey Luke. You are not stealthy. What's going on? I just learned that our friend is not an assassin with aims to murder all of us in our sleep."

She says with a smirk at the Undead Slayer.
"Not unless you all turn out to secretly worship great old ones, then no promises."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Azumi Archambault

Antipas wrote:"I am disturbed by how detailed this sounds. I only decided to join the legion a couple of months ago and I'm fairly sure I haven't been to North America in decades, or Earth even in the past 15 years. As to the rumors, Clan Aerihman is not known for social graces and some of my kinsmen are arrogant to the point of racism. We also are more utilitarian in our approach to fighting evil than many find acceptable. So it isn't hard for our enemies to paint us as secret villains to those who have not fought by our side or who have been harmed by our methods. Which actually was what I was expecting this to be about."
Azumi smiles back at Antipas before speaking: "My master always had a saying - "A diamond with a flaw is better than a pebble without." (Oddly enough, she speaks the last bit with a spot-on impersonation of Lord Coake - for those who would know of him.)

She continues, "As for the file, the Legion certainly has its intel resources...but I doubt they would extend to the Three Galaxies. Curious. Someone must have followed you here. Perhaps the Splugorth? Certainly they have the capabilities for interdimensional espionage. It is possible that they have been working within the Legion for weeks before the attack. With your background being what it is, they would certainly see you as an obstacle. I know that If I saw you as a credible threat, I would want to discredit you in anyway possible. Your familial ties, Nah'Gora, your status as an Ex-Con... all of those could be used against you to make some of the 'softer' hearts in leadership cringe and freeze when deciding where to assign you. They wouldn't want to put you where you would best threaten splugorth operations."

She pauses a moment-her crystal eyes lost in thought before she concludes, pointing back towards Castle Refuge to emphasize: "However, our team was positioned at the right place and the right time to do something when that attack occurred." She looks to both teammates. "Legion counterintel, coincidence, or something else?"
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:04 am Azumi smiles back at Antipas before speaking: "My master always had a saying - "A diamond with a flaw is better than a pebble without." (Oddly enough, she speaks the last bit with a spot-on impersonation of Lord Coake - for those who would know of him.)

She continues, "As for the file, the Legion certainly has its intel resources...but I doubt they would extend to the Three Galaxies. Curious. Someone must have followed you here. Perhaps the Splugorth? Certainly they have the capabilities for interdimensional espionage. It is possible that they have been working within the Legion for weeks before the attack. With your background being what it is, they would certainly see you as an obstacle. I know that If I saw you as a credible threat, I would want to discredit you in anyway possible. Your familial ties, Nah'Gora, your status as an Ex-Con... all of those could be used against you to make some of the 'softer' hearts in leadership cringe and freeze when deciding where to assign you. They wouldn't want to put you where you would best threaten splugorth operations."

She pauses a moment-her crystal eyes lost in thought before she concludes, pointing back towards Castle Refuge to emphasize: "However, our team was positioned at the right place and the right time to do something when that attack occurred." She looks to both teammates. "Legion counterintel, coincidence, or something else?"
@Luke he says "Stick around, we've some mysteries to look into." Pulling the file out he offers it to Luke. "Could Xander maybe run an analysis for contextual and grammatic clues to who wrote this?"

He ponders Azumis words a second. "Hmm. A lot of moving parts here. I can rule out being followed since I left from a clan stronghold and entered this world from the pyramid in Lazlo. Lumkiss being a commander gives the legion some access to his clans intel, and their home world is in the 3G, so that's a probable source. But it's personal details that cause me concern. Atlantean clans act a lot like spy cells, most keep their strongholds and capitals a secret from non Atlanteans and sometimes even from other clans. My clan in particular is like this. So for someone to have this information about Kosmo and I would mean either someone has spies deep in my clan, and family, or that a close kinsman of mine is feeding the legion intel on me. Which would only happen if Kosmo was trying to fuck with me." Antipas begins to pace the cargo bay, a throwing knife appears in hand and begins to spin it between his fingers.

"It is probable that Splyn has spies in the legion, but it's a long way from threatening their interests and we're a good foil for other thorns in their side like the federation and CS. So they'd be mostly there to observe and steer efforts away from the east coast and towards shared foes. I think whatever Claude is doing forced their hand.' He stops pacing for a second, then resumes. "While not unheard of, it isn't common for multiple clans to work together unless it is a major undertaking. Clan Skellian, Bisons people, being involved also is odd. They're a secretive as my clan about their doings and strongholds."

"As to us being there, the Fates have a way of sticking some people in the deep shit with regularity. Things that start as a simple job, like delivering supplies or a morning assessment, grow into dire and spectacular circumstances." He nods towards Luke. "Remember that time Keri convinced us all to take a vacation. Nice peaceful paradise world, no hint of trouble. A Master vampire had been taking over one of the resorts and of course that was the one my wife books us in." As he reminisces the normal hard, watchfulness of his face softens. The eyeroll and accompanying chuckle at the end of the memory are ones of love and sadness. After being lost in memory a few seconds more he catches himself wool gathering and clears his throat. "Anyway, if you weren't one of Fates fucked few before, you probably are now."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Azumi Archambault

Antipas wrote: @Luke he says "Stick around, we've some mysteries to look into." ... "They're a secretive as my clan about their doings and strongholds."
Azumi looks back and forth between her teammates as Antipas postulates who may be working against him. She remains silent, fully knowing that Atlantean clan politics are outside of her scope of knowledge. She adds at his pause: "If we get any ideas for leads I have a few contacts in the underworld that owe me. I doubt your 'friend' would have used official channels. Of course, being from the Three Galaxies they may not have needed earth-bound channels at all... Just tell me what I can do to help."
Antipas wrote:"As to us being there, the Fates have a way of sticking some people in the deep shit with regularity. Things that start as a simple job, like delivering supplies or a morning assessment, grow into dire and spectacular circumstances." He nods towards Luke. "Remember that time Keri convinced us all to take a vacation. Nice peaceful paradise world, no hint of trouble. A Master vampire had been taking over one of the resorts and of course that was the one my wife books us in." As he reminisces the normal hard, watchfulness of his face softens. The eyeroll and accompanying chuckle at the end of the memory are ones of love and sadness. After being lost in memory a few seconds more he catches himself wool gathering and clears his throat.
Azumi gives Antipas his moment of recollection, nodding slowly and giving a slight encouraging smile. She slowly closes the physical distance but stops short of getting in his personal space.
Antipas wrote:"Anyway, if you weren't one of Fates fucked few before, you probably are now."
To this she laughs mightily. "'Pas, this is just another year in the life. At least I'm in good company."
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 pm
To this she laughs mightily. "'Pas, this is just another year in the life. At least I'm in good company."
Noticing her proximity he gets uncomfortable and returns to pacing. What the fucking hell was going on here?? Staggy's kid. Azumi looking like a character some twit writer based on Keri, Lukes ties to Alenys He wonders for a second if he's not still in prison, his mind hallucinating as it's being picked at by "Dr." Krem-lasks machine but they were never this drawn out or complex. Probably his godmothers pulling at the strings of the tapestry again.

"Actually there were markings of the local Splugorth Lord, Splycrynth, on the device at the castle. They work together less often that dragons do and are twice as territorial so it's a local job. And they probably rifted in with all the hostile territory between here and Atlantis. So if the market has control of the nexus we're headed to they're probably involved and your contacts will be very useful."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

At the mention of dragons working together, Luke laughs, "If the dragons are Chaing-Ku they work together quite often. The rest are pretty much solitary and get real defensive when their dragon solidarity is interupted."

Taking the file from Antipas. "Just processing yours? Do we a refernce sample?"

Having avoided any mention of Antipas's wife by name until now, Luke drops some additional intel into the conversation. "Pas, Keri acted off of her sixth sense. Rare among humans but she had it in spades. She could detect things in the same sense that canines here on Earth are able pick up things most species just simply overlook."

"You, my friend, got into the weeds just as much as she did. Quite a pair you two were."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

Luke wrote:Taking the file from Antipas. "Just processing yours? Do we a refernce sample?"
"You can have mine to reference." Azumi says. "'Pas and I came from different circles, but we entered the Legion around the same time. The files would have been processed through the same admin section."
Antipas wrote:..."So if the market has control of the nexus we're headed to they're probably involved and your contacts will be very useful."
"We're in luck. I've got an 'old friend' operating in the area. I was talking with Luke about him before we left Castle Refuge. The reunion is going to be dramatic, I'm certain. But I also know I can convince him to be forthcoming with any information he has."
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Luke

Post by Luke »

"It is like I told Pas earlier. Black Market are pawns or more accurately tools. Outside their realm."
Last edited by Luke on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:11 pm
"You, my friend, got into the weeds just as much as she did. Quite a pair you two were."
Antipas laughs, "Yeah. I'd say we all did, but between Keri, Matasuji, and myself all you and Trevlea had to do was wait for us to bring trouble to you. As for the file, I was hoping there might be words, phrases, or context in there that may clue us in. My first guess is it's from Clan Achereon, they have a heavy presence back home. They're not fans of how my clan does things with all the high profile shit we got into it'd not surprise me if they kept tabs. If for no other reason than to keep themselves from catching political backlash."

The internalized "voice" of his father speaks up in his mind Playing memory lane with your lessers will not get the job done, boy. Take command and use them like the tools they are. While the voice was part of what drove him in the war. His training given form in a way. It also reresented all the hatefull and intolerant things his father had instilled in young clan members.
Azumi Archambault wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 pm "We're in luck. I've got an 'old friend' operating in the area. I was talking with Luke about him before we left Castle Refuge. The reunion is going to be dramatic, I'm certain. But I also know I can convince him to be forthcoming with any information he has."

"The kid and Red seem to know people in that circle too, good. If we can't catch her before she rifts out we'll need them to find us someone to open one so we can catch up. Unless she went to Splyn, going there would be a bad idea."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke takes both files and scans the details through the suit's optics into the harddrive that Xander uses. While he waits for Xander to run analysis, Luke follows up with the reasoning.

"Matasuji and Trevelea were the downfalls for our group. Someone bought them both off."

"Matasuji took out Keri and Trevelea was the one who stranded us on the Space Station."

"You taking the fall for the team, while honorable and very noble, was a setup, I believe, by your father to have you renounce your friends. Which you did not do. Points to you."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:54 pm Luke takes both files and scans the details through the suit's optics into the harddrive that Xander uses. While he waits for Xander to run analysis, Luke follows up with the reasoning.

"Matasuji and Trevelea were the downfalls for our group. Someone bought them both off."

"Matasuji took out Keri and Trevelea was the one who stranded us on the Space Station."

"You taking the fall for the team, while honorable and very noble, was a setup, I believe, by your father to have you renounce your friends. Which you did not do. Points to you."
Antipas freezes mid step, the knifes blade enclosed in the palm of his hand. "What?" Knuckles white, his hands clenched, the Atlantean is oblivious to the knife which is being squeezed so hard that it begins to cut into his mystically hardened skin. "That can't be.. Slowly he turns to his friend, his face a stone mask of rage. "Did I know this before that T'Zee fried my brain in prison?" His mind whirls at the news, "Is Matasuji still alive? If so why did you let me leave the 3G without hunting him down!?" His voice doesn't raise but it becomes cold with fury. Blood begins to drip from his hand.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke steps towards his friend and long time companion. As the face plate folds back or is absorbed by his suit Luke reaches forward and pulls the knofe from Antipas's hands.

"If you were to have found out before leaving the 3G, where would we have looked?"

Watching Antipas, Luke speaks before Antipas does, "That's right, we would have gone back into the hell hole your family calls home. Matasuji was originally suggested as a hireling by one of the Clansmen."

Noting the pained look, Luke continues on.

"If you recall, the bio borgs attacked at Castle Refuge. You may or may not recall the bio borg leader I was hauling to the morgue. Most of the genetic markers said that it was Matasuji but I said nothing, as there was a great deal of confusion."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:12 pm Luke steps towards his friend and long time companion. As the face plate folds back or is absorbed by his suit Luke reaches forward and pulls the knofe from Antipas's hands.

"If you were to have found out before leaving the 3G, where would we have looked?"

Watching Antipas, Luke speaks before Antipas does, "That's right, we would have gone back into the hell hole your family calls home. Matasuji was originally suggested as a hireling by one of the Clansmen."

Noting the pained look, Luke continues on.

"If you recall, the bio borgs attacked at Castle Refuge. You may or may not recall the bio borg leader I was hauling to the morgue. Most of the genetic markers said that it was Matasuji but I said nothing, as there was a great deal of confusion."
His hands slowly unclench and his breathing, which had become ragged, settles. Anyone else in the megaverse would have reason to fear for their lives but Luke stands firm in front of the heartbroken Atlantean. With a rough sigh Antipas puts his uncut hand on his friends shoulder. "I would have gotten myself killed or locked back up. And you'd not let me go there alone, I'm sure. So not just me. I... Antipas wants to rage, to strike out at his only remaining friend. But he holds back, Luke loved Keri too in his own way. The In'Valian was a brother to them both and no doubt would have killed the Oni traitor himself while Antipas was locked up had he not fled the dimension.

He hangs his head, weary from the news that someone he thought a friend betrayed them and turned Keri over to a splugorth to be devoured. Pulling the skull from his pack he holds it up to Luke, "Trevlea?"
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

"Travalea." The name comes as barely a whisper yet it seems that every syllable drips with venom and disdain. "I fear he is a bigger tool than ever."

"My last encounter with him was in your father's court. At a trial held where I was accused of betrayal and Travalea was praised for outing a traitor and murderer."

As Luke says the last few sentences under his breath, Xander chimes into Luke's earpiece. "Seems Travalea's prints are all over the document about Antipas. However, I seriously doubt he was the one who wrote it. I would say it was written by Atlantean Highcout. "
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Antipas knew his father was manipulative, ruthless, and wished for him to return to the family and fight the war on Kosmo's terms instead of travelling the galaxies with his "lessers" and helping people as often as killing evil. He didn't want to think that Kosmo would be so dishonorable about it but Luke would not lie to Antipas. The impulse to leave the team for the nearest pyramid is almost overwhelming. To return to the court of his father and demand answers and the head of his former friend. But he had given his word to serve the legion and time is a luxury Atlanteans have in abundance so he quashes it. Pulling himself out of his dark thoughts he heaves a sigh and wipes the tears of rage and sadness that had been forming from his eyes. "Give me some good news at least. Who's the skull? Then we need to set this personal craziness aside, there's an assassin we need to stop." He tries to sound business like but is only barely successful. Silently, he says a prayer to his godmother. Nemesis, I swear I will end Travlea as well as Kosmo himself if he authored it.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

"First, let me get this out there. Science and Magic are all about the same thing, explaining the unknown."

"Second, this little skull is from an odd rodent. They use psychic abilities and might be best named as Cranium Rats."

"A couple of unique features. On a short range, they resonate with each other."

To prove his point, Luke's suit peels back to reveal a similar skull positioned around his neck. The one Antipas is holding vibrates gently.

"This was how I knew you were close in the Castle Refuge. I actually found your's on the desk of Captain Claude almost placed absent mindedly and purposely obscured."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:25 am "First, let me get this out there. Science and Magic are all about the same thing, explaining the unknown."

"Second, this little skull is from an odd rodent. They use psychic abilities and might be best named as Cranium Rats."

"A couple of unique features. On a short range, they resonate with each other."

To prove his point, Luke's suit peels back to reveal a similar skull positioned around his neck. The one Antipas is holding vibrates gently.

"This was how I knew you were close in the Castle Refuge. I actually found your's on the desk of Captain Claude almost placed absent mindedly and purposely obscured."
Looking over the skull for a second he then slips it into a pocket. "Useful but I was hoping it was Krem-lask. One more unfinished task back home I guess." The T'Zee scientist had the run of the high security prison that Antipas had spent most of his incarceration in. His experiments in cognition and memory replication had not worked so well on Antipas. The machine would often malfunction when used on him and had damaged the undead slayers memories and coordination. Back to business, you have obligations here to attend to

"OK, we have an new guy to fill in before we get to our destination. Then we should get ready for the nexus, we're probably close.' He looks to Azumi to confirm his directions.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke nods. "There is more but now may not be the time for it."

As Antipas pockets the silver skull Luke reveals in his left hand two more silver skulls. Four skulls in total.
Silvered Cranium Rat Skull
Silvered Cranium Rat Skull
Last edited by Luke on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

Seeing the personal drama unfold between Luke and Antipas, Azumi changes gears and makes way for the exit. Getting in the way of a decades-old Atlantean with issues of loss and troublesome family dynamics and his super-scientist partner as they shore up old business is the sure way to get a boot up one's ass.

"I'll be up front if you guys need me. I'm glad we could chat for a bit. Continuing North by Northwest, destination is about 30 minutes out. We will move out in about 10."
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:05 pm Seeing the personal drama unfold between Luke and Antipas, Azumi changes gears and makes way for the exit. Getting in the way of a decades-old Atlantean with issues of loss and troublesome family dynamics and his super-scientist partner as they shore up old business is the sure way to get a boot up one's ass.

"I'll be up front if you guys need me. I'm glad we could chat for a bit. Continuing North by Northwest, destination is about 30 minutes out. We will move out in about 10."
He gives her a nod of acknowledgement as she goes.
Luke wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 am Luke nods. "There is more but now may not be the time for it."

As Antipas pockets the silver skull Luke reveals in his left hand two more silver skulls. Four skulls in total.
Torn between the risk of more bad news distracting him in the coming battle and the anticipation of it doing so he considers the options. "...If it's more people betraying us, maybe it should wait. Otherwise may as well get it out of the way. He sighs, having had some idea there was bad news that Luke had been holding until he was healthy.
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

"I am sorry I was not able to pull you from prison sooner than I did. The thing is these skulls hold memories."

"This one is Keri's." The skull is laced with a silver cord.

Holding up the other one. It is crusted with blood. "This is Matasuji's. I took it from his body before I dropped him in Refuge's morgue."

"If we can get Travelea's we can clear your mind. Memories could be restored. At least that was the promise of the scientists on Mumara Prime."

"In the meantime, keep it close at hand. It has allowed me to track you across space and time."
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:17 pm "I am sorry I was not able to pull you from prison sooner than I did. The thing is these skulls hold memories."

"This one is Keri's." The skull is laced with a silver cord.

Holding up the other one. It is crusted with blood. "This is Matasuji's. I took it from his body before I dropped him in Refuge's morgue."

"If we can get Travelea's we can clear your mind. Memories could be restored. At least that was the promise of the scientists on Mumara Prime."

"In the meantime, keep it close at hand. It has allowed me to track you across space and time."
"It was one of the blackest sites in civilized space and.." he shrugs "I didn't go there to be broke out. But you grabbed me before they could sell me to the sploogs and I'm guessing you helped that reporter who broke up the experiments. You have nothing to be sorry for." Antipas picks the Skull that belonged to his wife up carefully as if afraid to break it. When he makes contact with it he can feel the mental tugging of a memory on the cusp of recall.

"When my time with the legion is done we'll be heading home to find the bastard then. Not only did I give my word but I'm beginning to think we're supposed to be here. Too many connections." He puts the new skull in safe place in his pack. "Us and Remmy's dad, you and Red. Us being here just in time for a splugorth attack..."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke holds up the bloodied silver head. "I doubt we will have to wait long on Travelea."

"I ain't a betting man from planet Earth but being from the 3Gs I would say Travelea has Captain Claude."

"Antipas, we are the primary targets at this time. We need to keep everyone else alive and informed. Our next destination is bound to be horrible or worse for our traveling companions."

Luke pauses in thought. Remy. Remy's dad. Antipas. Luke. Fate is a never ceasing cycle of linked events.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:20 pm Luke holds up the bloodied silver head. "I doubt we will have to wait long on Travelea."

"I ain't a betting man from planet Earth but being from the 3Gs I would say Travelea has Captain Claude."

"Antipas, we are the primary targets at this time. We need to keep everyone else alive and informed. Our next destination is bound to be horrible or worse for our traveling companions."

Luke pauses in thought. Remy. Remy's dad. Antipas. Luke. Fate is a never ceasing cycle of linked events.
Obviously puzzled by Luke's words he raises an eyebrow. "What makes you think he's here? And that Claude is captured and we're the targets? Like I told Azumi, I didn't decide to join the legion until I was halfway there from Lazlo and this attack was well planned. I think whatever Claude and the other Atlanteans are doing was the draw. Now that they know we're here tho..."
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:07 am In the truck with @Tsume
Tsume wrote:Then the door opened as Azumi climbed back in. "Nyaa, Hi nyazumi. Where did nyou go off too?"
Azumi nearly jumps back, surprised by the sudden presence of Tsume. She silently chides herself as she recomposes and greets her teammate.

"My mind-nya?" Tsume thinks for a minute then replies back to Azumi, "Nyis dreamy guy. He had short blond hair, nya. He was wearing a button up shirt and a jacket, nya. He looks like a rockstar!" Tsume's eyes are just sparking with delight.
Following close behind Azumi are Antipas and Luke. The mandibles and claws of the beasts had torn many rips in his clothes but the flesh beneath was barely marked. Glimpses of the tattoo tracery on his face can be seen scrolling over much of him and a large rune is visible on his chest.

"One of the few nice things about this planet is you're never far from something that needs killing. Unless one is to busy napping when shit gets ugly...that's .. oh let's say, less than helpful." His tone starts light, for him anyway, but finishes with biting snark. He then follows Luke into the cargo bay.
After Antipas's biting snark, the stars in her eyes fade away. tears start to pour out of them as she feels bad for the sin she has committed against the team. "Nyaaa, I'm soooorrry." She calls out but Antipas has already left at this point.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Note: Biological, Metal, Fire/Heat, and Light based attacks can only shake the character unless they are magical or psionic based mega damage attacks.
  • 1 / 1 Awesome Moment: declare before rolling, add wild die to your trait roll.
  • Low Light Vision: Ignore penalties for bad lighting in all but pitch darkness.
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:09 am

"One of the few nice things about this planet is you're never far from something that needs killing. Unless one is to busy napping when shit gets ugly...that's .. oh let's say, less than helpful." His tone starts light, for him anyway, but finishes with biting snark. He then follows Luke into the cargo bay.
After Antipas's biting snark, the stars in her eyes fade away. tears start to pour out of them as she feels bad for the sin she has committed against the team. "Nyaaa, I'm soooorrry." She calls out but Antipas has already left at this point.
Luke pushes Antipas ahead and into his seat or to the door, whichever is closer.

"Young One, how long have you been away from The Labs?"

Luke gently strokes Tsume behind the hairs and down the back of her head. His gnarled and rough hand moving smoothly across her hair.

"One other question. How did you end up at Castle Refuge?"

The rest of Luke's body remains covered in his exoskeleton. Luke does his best to soothe and calm the young feline.

<Xander. Run genetic markers. Start a new file.> <Right away, Luke.>
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Tsume starts to calm down as Luke comforts her. "The Labs? What are the labs, nya? I helped Claude and he sent me to Castle Refuge, nya."
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:22 pm Tsume starts to calm down as Luke comforts her. "The Labs? What are the labs, nya? I helped Claude and he sent me to Castle Refuge, nya."
Azumi asks, curiosity betrayed in her voice:
"Were you here on Earth or from somewhere else before you joined us at Castle Refuge? I don't think I've met anyone like you, save Lone Star, where I have heard rumors of mutant cats similar to Dog Boys. 'Cat Boys', I guess?"
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 pm Azumi asks, curiosity betrayed in her voice:
"Were you here on Earth or from somewhere else before you joined us at Castle Refuge? I don't think I've met anyone like you, save Lone Star, where I have heard rumors of mutant cats similar to Dog Boys. 'Cat Boys', I guess?"
Tsume look up and over at Azumi, wiping her eyes to dry the tears. "Nyi would I be from anyawhere else but Earth, nyaa? I grew up inya Coalition city with my parents and friends. We went to school nya. Hung out at Malls nya. All the normyal stuff people do growing up nya." Tsume seems to be talking about some rather crazy stuff. People in Rifts don't live that kind of sheltered lives that exisited in Pre-Rifts Earth anymore.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:26 pm Tsume look up and over at Azumi, wiping her eyes to dry the tears. "Nyi would I be from anyawhere else but Earth, nyaa? I grew up inya Coalition city with my parents and friends. We went to school nya. Hung out at Malls nya. All the normyal stuff people do growing up nya." Tsume seems to be talking about some rather crazy stuff. People in Rifts don't live that kind of sheltered lives that exisited in Pre-Rifts Earth anymore.
"Wow, that sounds... nice. Were you in New Chillicothe? City of Iron? I spent little time in either of those cities. I've heard people live good lives out there.

She pauses a moment, clearly elsewhere in thought before continuing:

"The only mall I know is the Grand State Mall. I grew up in the same city sector. There were frequent parades and showcases of Soldiers, trucks, and robot armor. All shined up, marching in perfect step, patriotic music blaring. The Emperor would speak on important ocassions. I used to love those spectacles as a kid...but that was a long time ago."
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:26 pm
Azumi Archambault wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 pm Azumi asks, curiosity betrayed in her voice:
Tsume look up and over at Azumi, wiping her eyes to dry the tears. "Nyi would I be from anyawhere else but Earth, nyaa? I grew up inya Coalition city with my parents and friends. We went to school nya. Hung out at Malls nya. All the normyal stuff people do growing up nya." Tsume seems to be talking about some rather crazy stuff. People in Rifts don't live that kind of sheltered lives that exisited in Pre-Rifts Earth anymore.
Luke looks over to Azumi and mouths over top of Tsume's head Implanted Memories.

To Tsume, "Describe your parents for me, Tsume."

<Xander. Any biomarkers or metrics we can trace or track?>
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Azumi Archambault wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:11 pm
Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:26 pm Tsume look up and over at Azumi, wiping her eyes to dry the tears. "Nyi would I be from anyawhere else but Earth, nyaa? I grew up inya Coalition city with my parents and friends. We went to school nya. Hung out at Malls nya. All the normyal stuff people do growing up nya." Tsume seems to be talking about some rather crazy stuff. People in Rifts don't live that kind of sheltered lives that exisited in Pre-Rifts Earth anymore.
"Wow, that sounds... nice. Were you in New Chillicothe? City of Iron? I spent little time in either of those cities. I've heard people live good lives out there.

She pauses a moment, clearly elsewhere in thought before continuing:

"The only mall I know is the Grand State Mall. I grew up in the same city sector. There were frequent parades and showcases of Soldiers, trucks, and robot armor. All shined up, marching in perfect step, patriotic music blaring. The Emperor would speak on important ocassions. I used to love those spectacles as a kid...but that was a long time ago."
Tsume ponders for a second getting ready to answer when....
Luke wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:29 pm Luke looks over to Azumi and mouths over top of Tsume's head Implanted Memories.

"Nya... I don't remyember nye nyame of nye city. Did it even have a nyame?" She looks at Luke, "My parents? Their last nyame was Da-tay," she seems to be taking time to pronounce it correctly. "I think it was Jyapyanese. Fyather worked for the government. Mother stayed home and took cyare of me, nya."
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Azumi Archambault

Luke wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:29 pm
Luke looks over to Azumi and mouths over top of Tsume's head Implanted Memories.

Azumi nods at Luke.

"Tell me about when you help Claude? That must have been an adventure."
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Adventure Cards
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Tsume is a mutated human. What ever made her like she now, was pretty advanced stuff. Not Coalition.

"A few months ago, nya." Tsume seems to look like she is maybe starting to get annoyed by all this grilling of her.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 am
Tsume wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:09 am
Luke pushes Antipas ahead and into his seat or to the door, whichever is closer.

"Young One, how long have you been away from The Labs?"

Luke gently strokes Tsume behind the hairs and down the back of her head. His gnarled and rough hand moving smoothly across her hair.

"One other question. How did you end up at Castle Refuge?"

The rest of Luke's body remains covered in his exoskeleton. Luke does his best to soothe and calm the young feline.

<Xander. Run genetic markers. Start a new file.> <Right away, Luke.>
When the young woman begins to cry his first thought is Are you fucking kidding me.. but before he can turn Luke wisely pushes him into the cargo bay. Self aware enough to know he'd just make things worse and his point would be lost he focuses on checking his weapons and cleaning web off of himself for a bit. After what he hopes has been long enough he comes back out. In his mind he can hear his wife admonishing Don't you go out there and make her cry again

Despite glances meant to silence him the Atlantean speaks his mind but he does try to moderate his tone. Instead of scathing it is more one of restrained impatience. "Everyone calm again? Good. Young lady, I was curt with you because our lives depend on one another. This isn't some daytrip to an amusement park, we are hunting a spectacularly fucking dangerous individual. The next time you're napping while shit is hitting the fan, it could cost someone their life or endanger the mission its self. I doubt you want that any more than the rest of us." What was Claude thinking sending this child to us he can't help but wonder. She should be on some PR team or community outreach not a black ops squad!
Antipas
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Tsume

Post by Tsume »

Antipas wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:58 pm When the young woman begins to cry his first thought is Are you fucking kidding me.. but before he can turn Luke wisely pushes him into the cargo bay. Self aware enough to know he'd just make things worse and his point would be lost he focuses on checking his weapons and cleaning web off of himself for a bit. After what he hopes has been long enough he comes back out. In his mind he can hear his wife admonishing Don't you go out there and make her cry again

Despite glances meant to silence him the Atlantean speaks his mind but he does try to moderate his tone. Instead of scathing it is more one of restrained impatience. "Everyone calm again? Good. Young lady, I was curt with you because our lives depend on one another. This isn't some daytrip to an amusement park, we are hunting a spectacularly fucking dangerous individual. The next time you're napping while shit is hitting the fan, it could cost someone their life or endanger the mission its self. I doubt you want that any more than the rest of us." What was Claude thinking sending this child to us he can't help but wonder. She should be on some PR team or community outreach not a black ops squad!
Tsume looks up at Antipas, "I understand nyat. I'm an unknyown elemyent and I let nya group down from my nyactions." She glances to the others, "Nyat's why nyey are trying to figure out nyere I came from. I donyit knyow. Some weird lady shyowed up onye day while I was wyaiting for a ride. She started talking to me-nya, asking me stuff-nya. Then she knyocked me out and injected me with nyis... stuff. After nyat I became like nyis. I couldn't stay in the city any myore. My parents" She pauses struggling to hold back emotions. "disowned me. I went to nye slums after nyat."

Tsume closes her eyes takes some deep breaths to clear her mind. "Nye woman found me again later when I was in nye slums. She was a cat girl like me. Her name was.. W. N. X 2 but she goes by Two-nya. She finished what she started-nya. She trained me to be W. N. X 3-nya."

Tsume opens her eyes and looks at the others when she is done talking, excepting more questions.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Adventure Cards:
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tsume wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:04 pm Tsume looks up at Antipas, "I understand nyat. I'm an unknyown elemyent and I let nya group down from my nyactions." She glances to the others, "Nyat's why nyey are trying to figure out nyere I came from. I donyit knyow. Some weird lady shyowed up onye day while I was wyaiting for a ride. She started talking to me-nya, asking me stuff-nya. Then she knyocked me out and injected me with nyis... stuff. After nyat I became like nyis. I couldn't stay in the city any myore. My parents" She pauses struggling to hold back emotions. "disowned me. I went to nye slums after nyat."

Tsume closes her eyes takes some deep breaths to clear her mind. "Nye woman found me again later when I was in nye slums. She was a cat girl like me. Her name was.. W. N. X 2 but she goes by Two-nya. She finished what she started-nya. She trained me to be W. N. X 3-nya."

Tsume opens her eyes and looks at the others when she is done talking, excepting more questions.
Luke nods. Continues to stroke the young cat girls head.

"You are where you belong. You are one more mystery to the many that already exist among us, the 77th. Time and space permitting we solve your mystery as we solve our own."

"Keep your eyes open for landmarks along our travels, Tsume. We will discover those who would set you on your own like this."

Luke continues to stroke her head and occassionaly scratches her behind her ears.
Luke _
Luke
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
Luke
Edit Signature

Return to “Adventure Archive”