Remington's Workshop

Ames Jean-louis

Remington's Workshop

Post by Ames Jean-louis »

Post here for any TW item requests. Pending funds, materials, and GM approval, Remington will do what he can to make it happen.

Per the Adventure thread, Remington has enough materials to make a minor TW item for each team member.

Proposed Items

Alenys' Technicolor Dreamcoat: Convert Duster to have Illusion Splendor Trapping. So this gives a +2 to Charisma for 2 PPE per hour.
GM note: this raises the TW maintaince on device by +1 ppt per hour to a total of 2. There is no raise effect as arcane skill rolls are not used to activate a TW item. You simply pay ppts.

Antipas' Bright Future Shades: Crystal filters laced with silver attached to a cold iron frame enhance visibility of the arcane so the wearer is able to ignore one level of gang up bonuses from supernatural creatures.(Supernatural and Magical Sensitivity Trapping)
GM Note: +1 PPE per hour of use.

Azumi's Forearm TK Shield" Polymer Shield (SFC) with +1 to Parry
GM Edit: +4 Armor vs Ranged Attacks, +2 Parry, 1 PPE per hour to activate, 4 lbs
  • 1 Minor Mod: +1 Parry ( Factored in the above)

Luke's Technical Difficulty Compensator: Since Luke cannot use TW devices, Remington will keep this in reserve as an Arcane Machinist device.
GM note: Luke is unable to use TW items. They require an arcane background.
Last edited by Ames Jean-louis on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Bennies: 2/3
Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 9 (2)
Wounds 0/3
ISP: 9/10
Fatigue 0/2
Dominion: 8
Alenysturathe

Re: Remington's Workshop

Post by Alenysturathe »

I like it. Though if the trapping is on an item, does that mean you can choose to use it or not in a specific case?

So, for example, if choosing to Boost Agility, can I not use it, but I can use it (and pay the cost) to Boost Persuasion? Same for Clairvoyance or Invisibility.
Character Tracker
Alenysturathe Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: Dragon: 34 (16 MDC); Human: 14 (6)
ISP: 4/10; PPE: 10/10
Psionic Powers: Boost/Lower, Clairvoyance, Invisibility
Rifle: 0/20 shots
Grenades: 0/8
Anti-tank laser: 3 eclips, 1/shot
Metamorphosis: 6/6 hours
Common Bond
Elan: +2 to benny rolls
Fear
I Know a Guy
Impervious to Fire, Poison, Disease
Low Light Vision: Ignore Dim and Dark penalties
Powers: Boost/Lower, Clairvoyance, Intangibility (Armor, Superpower), Invisibility
Slow Regeneration: Natural healing once per day
  • Regeneration (charm): Natural healing once per hour
Adventure Card:
  • Last Stand: Your hero and any adjacent allies gain +2 Parry and Toughness. Allies who move into contact after the card is played gain the bonus as well. The effect ends when a Joker is dealt.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Alenysturathe wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:51 am I like it. Though if the trapping is on an item, does that mean you can choose to use it or not in a specific case?

So, for example, if choosing to Boost Agility, can I not use it, but I can use it (and pay the cost) to Boost Persuasion? Same for Clairvoyance or Invisibility.

Added a GM note on the item.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ames Jean-louis

Edited
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Reviewed all the above items and provided notes in red.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

I like the gang up thing. Attackers crit fail on a 1 or 2 against Pas, even extras, so the more the merrier. But can we make it some shades maybe. I want to have some tinkerer mods put on the jacket.
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 6 Parry:7 Toughness: 25
Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue 0/3
PPE: 24/24
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Combat Edges: Martial Artist, Tattoo Harmony, Sweep,
Bennies: 3/3
Characters Imperator (main acc), Malavish, Antipas, Drexler
Ames Jean-louis

That works for me.
viewtopic.php?t=7384
Wounds 0/3
Fatigue 0/2
Azumi Archambault

Post by Azumi Archambault »

Wow - I just noticed this. The shield will be super helpful!
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Statistics: Charisma 8, Pace 8, Parry 8, Toughness 14 (6), Strain 0
Skills: Fighting d10, Healing d6+2, Notice d6, Persuade d10+8, Psionics d6, Shooting d4, Stealth d10, Streetwise d8+8
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Wanted (Rogue Agent of the Coalition States)
Edges: Assassin, Champion, Charismatic, Connections (Black Market), Healer, Improved Frenzy, Minor Psionic, Scrounger, Strong Willed, Tricky Fighter and Very Attractive
Special Abilities: Cyber-Armor (+2 Toughness as Free Action), Cyberkinetic Combat (−2 to be hit by tech attacks), Psi-Sword (2d8+1d4, AP 6 or AP 2 w/ 2 blades), Right Behind Me (Choose any spot on map to start / Stealth roll = The Drop) [1st Rd only], +2 Common Knowledge with creating forgeries
Powers: Knight’s Inspiration [Boost Trait] (2 ISP), Preternatural Reflexes [Deflection] (2 ISP), Adrenaline Surge [Quickness] (4 ISP), Warrior’s Repose -from armor [Healing] (3 ISP)
Equipment: CK Medium Armor (+6 Arm, +1 TN, FEV, Healing), Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol (18/36/72, 2d6, AP2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), NG-L5 Laser Rifle (25/50/100, 3d6+2, AP 2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), TK Shield (+4 Armor vs Ranged Attacks, +2 Parry, 1 PPE per hour to activate), NG-S2 Survival Kit, Silver Cross, Green Stone of the Capitan, 600 crs.
XP: 0/5
EP: 2
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP: 7/10
Bennies: 7/3
Adventure Cards
  • #35: Seize the Day - Azumi acts as if she had drawn a Joker this combat round.
  • #37: Villanious Verbosity - An opposing Wild Card loses his next action by gloating about his master plan.
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

I will be archiving this post soon-ish since Remington is currently no longer with us. Please add the items to your char sheet somewhere if you haven't yet already, or if you prefer to leave it here you will have to find it in the archive.

Anyone who has yet to get an item designed from Remington is, sadly, out of luck unless he returns. Already designed devices will not be affected.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5

Return to “Adventure Archive”