Those trusted with maintaining the ship had a story of ambushes and unlikely to succeed attempts at mutiny. Which can easily be confirmed by the video records. It seems not all of the crew was anxious to serve under a new pirate commander.
Installing Remorseless in Peacemaker looks risky as the damaged systems could easily introduce bugs into her system. But if it works then it would be possible to get more control over the ship which could then help Death Otter, Monza or Sa'Maku should they need to manually pilot. Or even help the others should they need to operate other systems.
Either way, with or without Remorseless installed the ship will need to get to Phase World if the crew wishes to find potential buyers. Setting out the now highly limited crew has their work cut out for them.
DRAMATIC TASK TIME!!!
We have 3 rounds People. Pick a task, you may also support a second task if you are willing to accept a -2 to both rolls or support two other tasks if willing to accept a -4 to all three rolls. Then Narrate the results of your roll, be creative, be awesome, and make the Peacemaker proud.
FAILURE ON A CLUB IS TREATED AS A CRITICAL FAILURE!
Install the Remorseless and keep her safe from the corrupted systems.
The remorseless can easily be installed but it would be a full time task to keep the many corrupted systems from infecting her. This will require constant attention.
Perform this task as an Electronic Roll -2
- Critical Failure: Your AI is toast, there is no coming back from this.
- Failure: The AI is installed, but it takes so much time and energy you are unable to do anything but scrub it.
- Success & Raise: Each success and Raise provides a +1 Support roll for the whole crew in all other tasks. This roll counts for both Remorseless and the character, however the multi-tasking capabilities of Remorseless are such that the normal Support limit is Doubled!!! You max out at +8.
Plot a Course and Navigate to Phase World
Operating the Navigation systems with the damage can be done with only a -4 penalty as these systems are primarily mundane technology.
Make a Electronics -4 roll. You need 2 Tokens
- Critical Failure: Holy smokes did you screw up. You have no clue where you rifted to, and the sensor suite is completely blown. No chance of using it again. (The GM will post about the new planet you find and where you ended up.)
- Failure: You failed, plotted a bad course, or perhaps the readings where simply bad. You made no progress towards Phase World regardless of Piloting rolls.
- Success: Success, you found one of the many hundreds of paths to phase world! Gain 1 token.
- Raise: Not only did you find a path, you found one of the more direct paths. Fain 1 additional token for each raise.
Excess Tokens can be used to replace up to half of the Piloting Tokens!
Pilot The Damaged Ship
AI help, and a solid navigator are great, but a ship needs a pilot, and you happened to be the one selected for the job. Nothing beats good old fashioned intuition.
Make a Piloting -4 roll. You need 5 Tokens to make it to Phase World.
- Critical Failure: You know, there are times in every pilots life when things go bad, and this is the time it happened to you! (The ship crashes into a planet, or planetoid. I will post something on it soon.)
- Failure: What where you thinking, they trusted you to operate the ship and something distracted you. Tell us what happened that caused you to fail the crew.
- Success: Success, rocking it, a solid pilot knows his trade and can get you from A to B. Even in this broken up scow. Gain 1 token.
- Raise: Not only are you good, you are amazing! Each raise grants 1 additional token.
Defend The Ship
The ship is attacked by a swarm of Psionic space jelly fish, that feed off of the PPE and ISP in the ship, shutting the systems down. Someone has to fight it off and that is YOU!
This is a Dangerous Quick Encounter whose results affect everyone!
Roll Shooting -6 (sorry all the TW combat systems are really, really messed up) for operating the weapons systems, or if you are a Celestial Dragons or Sa'Maku roll any combat skill at -2 as you fly into space and take care of things in person (but you will not gain aid from the AI installation)! You need 3 tokens to escape alive!
- Critical Failure: You and all the crew take d4 wounds, as the strange jelly fish like space things eat their souls! (The Arcane Resistance background edges reduces this by 1, improved Resistance by 2).
- Failure: This fight did not go your way. You and the whole crew take 1 Wound.as the strange jelly fish like space things eat their souls! (The Arcane Resistance background edges reduces this to by 1, improved Resistance by 2).
- Success: Success, rocking it, a solid fight with minimal injuries sustained on our side. You and the Crew take Bumps and Bruises (1 fatigue, which may by GM fiat be Soaked as if a wound). Gain 1 token.
- Raise: Amazing, you are a Sentinel of war! Not only do you whoop up on the obnoxious space creatures. But you have trophies! You and the crew take no wounds and each raise grants 1 additional token.
Death Otter 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 22
Fiona 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 30
Kal 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 17
Mal 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 29
Monza 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 36
Slrr 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 11
Zil 1d54 any number divisible by four is a club:  = 23
@Monza You received a Club = CLUB, Apply an additional -2 and treat Failure as a Critical Failure. You may choose not to roll and only narrate the complications you struggled with or you can take your chances.