Celestial Blade Sig Item

A place for feedback on created items for in game use.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Celestial Blade Sig Item

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Celestial Blade
A normal hilt of the most mundane makings and a blade of seemingly steel. That is until gripped by one who is spiritually in tune. In the hands of anyone this weapon is a holy relic of unimaginable power. Its blade is made of pure holy light and the hilt is transformed into one of pure silver with a flourishing guard. Some say a powerful mystic Isis herself was involved in its creation or perhaps a Chiang-Ku mystic or Knight of the white rose in Japan. Other’s say it is an unlikely gift from a millennium tree. No matter its origin, demons, vampires, and other super natural evil must beware the weilder who comes at them with such a weapon.
  • Str+3d6, AP6
  • Min Str d8
  • Weight 3
  • Notes: Glows silvery white with Celestial Silver. Requires a d8 Spirit.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Celestial Blade Sig Item

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Pender:

If I understand the new rules correctly this weapon will require power points to activate smite, unless it uses the wielder's power points.

Would it be easier to use the Spirit Spear stats and call it a long sword?
Celestial Blade
A normal hilt of the most mundane makings and a blade of seemingly steel. That is until gripped by one who is spiritually in tune. In the hands of anyone this weapon is a holy relic of unimaginable power. Its blade is made of pure holy light and the hilt is transformed into one of pure silver with a flourishing guard. Some say a powerful mystic Isis herself was involved in its creation or perhaps a Chiang-Ku mystic or Knight of the white rose in Japan. Other’s say it is an unlikely gift from a millennium tree. No matter its origin, demons, vampires, and other super natural evil must beware the weilder who comes at them with such a weapon.
  • Str+3d6, AP6
  • Min Str d8
  • Weight 3
  • Notes: Gains +1d6 damage and +6 AP against supernatural evil. Requires a d8 Spirit.
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Sure but I have no idea if a spirit spear is a heroic or legendary item.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Honestly it seems at least three-four majors, maybe 2-3 minors. Seems like a legendary item.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Pender Lumkiss wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 pm Sure but I have no idea if a spirit spear is a heroic or legendary item.
Me neither, but given a couple of MARS frameworks start with them they can't be that bad right?

VV
Signature
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Venatus Vinco wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:13 pm
Pender Lumkiss wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 pm Sure but I have no idea if a spirit spear is a heroic or legendary item.
Me neither, but given a couple of MARS frameworks start with them they can't be that bad right?

VV
No they are not that bad. If you want to come up with a list of items that are allowable to be taken as sig items let me know. I’ll choose off of the list.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

I’d be fine with allowing it.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Celestial Blade
  • Str+3d6, AP6
  • Min Str d8
  • Weight 3
  • Notes: Glows silvery white with Celestial Silver. Requires a d8 Spirit.
[/quote]
Signature
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Updated with your idea VV. Thanks.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Looks fine to me. Approved.