Experimental CA-5 “Light” Juicer Armor SIG Super Tech (Disavowed)

A place for feedback on created items for in game use.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Experimental CA-5 “Light” Juicer Armor SIG Super Tech (Disavowed)

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

When Llyboc said to put it on. You did not question it. Being a psi stalker in the CS Juicer program was rare enough. Whatever Llyboc wanted he got, including a young psi stalker named Jeffery Sweets. Putting the armor on for the first time he became something else. Some said an indestructible monster, others whispered his psychic potential had been increased, and others... Like Llyboc grinned and dug their imperceptible claws deeper into his backside.

Sig Item (Super Tech)
Base Item: Juicer Man-Killer Heavy EBA (7/3,40lbs, STR Min d10)(60,000)
  • Major: PsychoStalker Transformation. Sacrificing his psychic energy he can transform into a savage creature: Gains the Berserk Edge. (25,000)
  • Major: His psychic sense of the world is expanded even further than normal. He gains the Danger Sense edge. (25,000)
  • Minor: Retractable Helmet. The helmet of the armor has been designed with psi stalkers in mind allowing a series of interlocking nano face plates to form or retract the helm making it possible to use their psychic sense when needed. As an innate action the helm can be formed or retracted. (5,000)
  • Minor: Enhanced Bio-Comp Readout. The heads up display in the helmet keeps an eye on the juicers life signs without need for the juicer to check it themselves. +1 to vigor rolls for natural healing (Enhanced Bio-comp readout).(5,000)
Total Cost: 120k (I think)
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Experimental CA-5 “Light” Juicer Armor SIG Super Tech (Disavowed)

Post by Venatus Vinco »

The write up alone makes me want to vote for this! Well done!

I'd be interested in what others would say about MDC + Berserk being one mod. Sounds like two unless I am missing something.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Venatus Vinco wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:01 am The write up alone makes me want to vote for this! Well done!

I'd be interested in what others would say about MDC + Berserk being one mod. Sounds like two unless I am missing something.

VV
It is only the beserk edge. MDC is just flavor texture from the psycho juicer write up where they can transform into a MDC creature. I went with beserk as a close approximation, Along with the psycho juicer being a bit crazy.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Ahh ok,

In the final version you may want to leave out that line it because sounds like two things: MDC Transformation & Berserk Edge.

Maybe something like.
Major: Primordial Transformation. Sacrificing his psychic energy he can transform into a savage creature: Gains the Berserk Edge. (25,000)

Just a suggestion.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Venatus Vinco wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 am Ahh ok,

In the final version you may want to leave out that line it because sounds like two things: MDC Transformation & Berserk Edge.

Maybe something like.
Major: Primordial Transformation. Sacrificing his psychic energy he can transform into a savage creature: Gains the Berserk Edge. (25,000)

Just a suggestion.

VV
Dropped the MDC out. Thanks.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Item Creation”