GM: John Smith
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

The Flop House (OOC Chat)

Post by Venatus Vinco »

OOC Thread
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Digit Havoc

Re: The Flop House (OOC Chat)

Post by Digit Havoc »

I would prefer team 1. I would use my broadcast to monitor com frequencies, which I could actually “give” another player my field comp and let them use it by connecting the com feed to it.

I would like to say we checked the place out in advance “flashback style.” Myself and maybe 1 other on the second team, and installed a bug that would transmit their video to my field comp too. (Digit isn’t going to enter the building yet, as someone could possibly be aware of his face now).

If team two, I would do something simialar. Connect to ISS comms and find a nearby surveilance feed to tap into no flashback. Monitor as much of an area as is needed or possible.

Either way, I will add my contact Sam Koch (ISS dispatcher) to team two. If we cause a disturbance, he will try to route ISS security from the auction to the disturbance.
Digit Havoc
Digit Havoc, Mad Scientist (M.A.R.S Super Soldier)
Pace: 5; Parry: 4 Toughness: 11(5)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • None, Really.
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; Inventor PP: 0/2
Bennies: 1/3
Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

I'll copy and paste my ideas here to make them easy to find.

OK, revised pitch for plan. Team A: Kincade does the break in while Temp, Harris, and Fisk infiltrate as a buyer and her security to start bidding wars in the items selling before the book so as to buy Kincade time and so Harris can lift passcodes from the fences mind. Team B: Joey, Magnus and Digi start trouble for ISS buy setting off security in buildings, riling up the homeless or whatever else they can think up.
Digit Havoc wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:48 am I would prefer team 1. I would use my broadcast to monitor com frequencies, which I could actually “give” another player my field comp and let them use it by connecting the com feed to it.

I would like to say we checked the place out in advance “flashback style.” Myself and maybe 1 other on the second team, and installed a bug that would transmit their video to my field comp too. (Digit isn’t going to enter the building yet, as someone could possibly be aware of his face now).
If Digi goes team A and we send in a team to be a bidder+security one of them could maybe plant the bug. And if Digi is hacking Harris can aid in the cop diverting.

So Temp, Mag, and Fisk as buyers, Digi on cyber duty for Kincades B&E.

The rest on distraction?
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
Pace: 4 1d4 running; Parry: 5 Toughness:6/7 with long coat/12(5) in armor/13(5) with both
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:Quick:(FG) Discard draw of 5 or less for new card. Nerves of Steel:(FG) Ignore 1 point of wound penalties. If he does not move in a turn, he may fire as if he took the Aim maneuver. Marksman may never be used with a Rate of Fire greater than 1.
  • List of Abilities
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 20/20
Bennies: 2/3

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Harris LaVode wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 pm I'll copy and paste my ideas here to make them easy to find.

OK, revised pitch for plan. Team A: Kincade does the break in while Temp, Harris, and Fisk infiltrate as a buyer and her security to start bidding wars in the items selling before the book so as to buy Kincade time and so Harris can lift passcodes from the fences mind. Team B: Joey, Magnus and Digi start trouble for ISS buy setting off security in buildings, riling up the homeless or whatever else they can think up.
Digit Havoc wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:48 am I would prefer team 1. I would use my broadcast to monitor com frequencies, which I could actually “give” another player my field comp and let them use it by connecting the com feed to it.

If Digi goes team A and we send in a team to be a bidder+security one of them could maybe plant the bug. And if Digi is hacking Harris can aid in the cop diverting.

So Temp, Mag, and Fisk as buyers, Digi on cyber duty for Kincades B&E.

The rest on distraction?
This is pretty solid. Whichever option puts Digit on the bigger negative is advantageous. His bonus offsets the -4 scene penalty.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post
Toughness: 11 (4)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 6
Bennies: 4 (FFTB)

Pertinent Edges: Ambidextrous, Quick, Strong WIlled, Brave, Scrounger, Ace, Elan, Charismatic, Attractive

Current Armament:
Right Hand: N/A
Left Hand: N/A
Vehicle Status
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Ok, So what we're looking at is:
Challenge 1: Temperance, Fisk and Magnus infiltrate to plant Digi's bug and draw out the auction. Try not to really buy anything! :)
Joey and Digi are at the car, Digi hacking Joey on lookout/interference.
Kincade doing the B&E
Challenge 2: Harris and Zeke distract the cops. I'm thinking bribe local gang to cause a ruckus outside but near cordoned area.

So who's in lead on the ops?
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
Pace: 4 1d4 running; Parry: 5 Toughness:6/7 with long coat/12(5) in armor/13(5) with both
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:Quick:(FG) Discard draw of 5 or less for new card. Nerves of Steel:(FG) Ignore 1 point of wound penalties. If he does not move in a turn, he may fire as if he took the Aim maneuver. Marksman may never be used with a Rate of Fire greater than 1.
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Joey aka: Fat Joey
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Joey aka: Fat Joey »

Harris LaVode
Ok, So what we're looking at is:
Challenge 1: Temperance, Fisk and Magnus infiltrate to plant Digi's bug and draw out the auction. Try not to really buy anything! :)
Joey and Digi are at the car, Digi hacking Joey on lookout/interference.
Kincade doing the B&E
Challenge 2: Harris and Zeke distract the cops. I'm thinking bribe local gang to cause a ruckus outside but near cordoned area.

So who's in lead on the ops?
As for leader not Joey. so far all sounds good, except the gang part....as mentioned earlier do we want our connections used for something they may get arrested for? why not the homeless? Offer them the leftovers....maybe they will swarm the place.
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

I wasn't using a connection or contact. Just gonna straight roll up to whoever, con and if need be bribe them. Total strangers so no worries if they get busted. :twisted:
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Do we want to lop-side the group that heavily?
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Pertinent Edges: Ambidextrous, Quick, Strong WIlled, Brave, Scrounger, Ace, Elan, Charismatic, Attractive

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

I've got a d10+4 streetwise so with a decent assist roll I should kill that challenge with ease. And if it goes real badly only two of us are pegged by the cops. Where as if shit hits the fan in the heist part you'll probably need all the support we can muster.
At least that's my train of thought.

Also, Matthew I think I should take lead on the 2nd challenge.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Harris on lead for either challenge. Kincaid for the other. Between the streetwise and the lockpicking, they've both got enough to make the -4 penalty go away, and the -2 turns into a +2. I'd suggest Harris for challenge 1, since I'd like to see a higher die type go after a bigger penalty. Narratively speaking, though, Kincaid's lockpicking would probably do better to get us in on the 1st challenge.
My suggestion for division of labor:
Challenge 1: Kincaid (lead), Fisk, Temperance, Digit, maybe Zeke.
Challenge 2: Harris (lead), Joey, Magnus. No sense in leaving just 2 guys to handle an entire challenge. Dice rolls can go wrong, particularly if we split up as if success is assured on one or the other.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Edwin Fisk wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:15 am Harris on lead for either challenge. Kincaid for the other. Between the streetwise and the lockpicking, they've both got enough to make the -4 penalty go away, and the -2 turns into a +2. I'd suggest Harris for challenge 1, since I'd like to see a higher die type go after a bigger penalty. Narratively speaking, though, Kincaid's lockpicking would probably do better to get us in on the 1st challenge.
My suggestion for division of labor:
Challenge 1: Kincaid (lead), Fisk, Temperance, Digit, maybe Zeke.
Challenge 2: Harris (lead), Joey, Magnus. No sense in leaving just 2 guys to handle an entire challenge. Dice rolls can go wrong, particularly if we split up as if success is assured on one or the other.
I totally agree that narratively it makes sense for kincade to lead on 1. The goal is to get him in and get the book, everyone else is facilitating. As for team two maybe swap Zeke in two and put one of the beat sticks with the buyer group. That way our combat guys are spread out if the next batch of challenges drops a combat one.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Digit Havoc

Post by Digit Havoc »

Sounds good. I'm ready to roll whenever. Are we still waiting to hear from one player before we kick this shindig off?
Digit Havoc
  • None, Really.
Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Digit Havoc wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:52 pm Sounds good. I'm ready to roll whenever. Are we still waiting to hear from one player before we kick this shindig off?
Yup, Temperance's player(Greywolf) has yet to confirm readiness to begin.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Temperance
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Temperance »

Sorry I'm late boys. ;)

So, happy to be the face of the buying team, it's in character, I could just be another buyer or a go between. Might make sense to plant two buyers if we're hoping to drive a bidding war.
Anything else you need?
Abigail "Temperance" Williams
Character Details
Character Sheet
Bennies: 4/5
Wounds: 0
Fatigue: 0

Edges: Attractive, Charismatic, Healer, Nerves of Steel, Brave, Strong Willed

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Temperance wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 am Sorry I'm late boys. ;)

So, happy to be the face of the buying team, it's in character, I could just be another buyer or a go between. Might make sense to plant two buyers if we're hoping to drive a bidding war.
Anything else you need?
Bidding war between Edwin Fisk and Temperance Williams? I like it.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Man,

This is going to be fun.

It's only round one!

VV
Signature
Digit Havoc

Post by Digit Havoc »

Yesssss! I've waited forever :D.
Digit Havoc
  • None, Really.
Edit Signature
Zeke Walker

Post by Zeke Walker »

Zeke can blow shit up. That should make a distraction. And if something sniffs magic around, that would be more distraction. (He can conceal or not, depending on what we need).
Character Tracker
Zeke Walker Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 16 (7)
PPE: 15/15 (with shotgun: 25/25)
Shotgun
  • Shots: 2/2
  • PPE: 10/10
  • Powers: Burst, Entangle
Ion Blaster: 10/10
  • Reload: 2 x 10
Powers: Bolt, Deflection, Detect/Conceal Arcana
Bennies: 3/3
Anemic: -2 Fatigue tests
Strong-Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Brawny: Load limit 8 x Str (10x with coat)
Rapid Recharge: 1/30m
Wizard: Each raise on Spellcasting lowers the PPE cost by 1 (min 1)
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Zeke Walker wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:01 am Zeke can blow shit up. That should make a distraction. And if something sniffs magic around, that would be more distraction. (He can conceal or not, depending on what we need).
Lets call blowing things up option C. :) Using magic to pull them off is a good idea. From the way I see it, narratively we need a fast short term distraction to get the team in unseen by the ISS then something bigger to pull them away when we exit. I was gonna work on the second pull by inciting gang activity which Digi then calls in to his ISS guy. So you and Joey can work the first pull with your narratives. Waiting on you twos support rolls before I post.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Round 2 of thrilling "Heroics" game planning time.

Challenge 1
Lead: Magnus"?"
Support:

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincade (?)
Support:

Challenge 3
Lead: Digi"?"
Support: Zeke +1,

Edit: Of course the two leeds I have here now are just my suggestions.
So, Mag and Digi are obvious leads to me in those two. Mag for both skill match up and narrative position. Digi for skill match but I can see Fisk leading it well in a chase and avoid narrative. I think there are a number of ways we can try and take C2 as far as leads go. Off the top of my head a few are: a look out gives us a jump on reacting, Temp convinces Sebby they're here for him so his guys try and take out the cops and give us cover, or my least favorite (consequences wise) Kincade leads and we fight the cops.
Last edited by Harris LaVode on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Kincaid can help or lead in the 2nd or 3rd challenge. He has a d10+4 for Shooting for the 2nd challenge and then the d6+4 for Lockpicking again for the 3rd challenge - BUT it makes more sense for Kincaid to be in Challenge 2 as they are charging the vault where he is at.
Kincaid
Character Summary
Cybernetic Techno-Warrior

Active effects:

Parry: 6; Toughness: 15(4)
Weapon in hand: NG Equalizer and TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol; Vibro-Blade Vambraces

Edges: Ambidextrous, Brave, Danger Sense, Elan, Quick, Thief, Two-Fisted.

Cybernetics: Core Electronics Package, Cyber-Wired Reflexes, Expanded Detection and Security Array, Lockpick Fingers, Nano-Repair System, Optics Package, Range Data System, Reinforced Frame (2), Targeting Eye.

Charisma: 0
Bennies: 0

Wounds:

Currently playing in: Shattered Dreams
Temperance
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Temperance »

Call it how you see it. I'll risk C2 if we need it, but I'm not really hot on any of the skills involved for it. Or am I misunderstanding? Does the list of skills only apply to the lead character, and the rest of us can use whatever is appropriate (but still at the listed penalty)?
Character Details
Character Sheet

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Temperance wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 am Call it how you see it. I'll risk C2 if we need it, but I'm not really hot on any of the skills involved for it. Or am I misunderstanding? Does the list of skills only apply to the lead character, and the rest of us can use whatever is appropriate (but still at the listed penalty)?
The skill has to be appropriate, but only the lead character has to use the specifically named skills.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Fisk can take lead on challenge 2. Driving negates all but 1 point of the scene penalty.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Zeke Walker

Post by Zeke Walker »

Temperance wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 am Call it how you see it. I'll risk C2 if we need it, but I'm not really hot on any of the skills involved for it. Or am I misunderstanding? Does the list of skills only apply to the lead character, and the rest of us can use whatever is appropriate (but still at the listed penalty)?
You can use any skill that you can narrate into something helping against that challenge. So, for example, Zeke is using Spellcasting to take out drones, opening holes in the surveillance (or, alternatively, drawing the drones away from the rest of the escaping team).

BTW, Zeke got a +1 to whoever the lead is on Team 3.
Character Tracker
Shotgun
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Challenge 1
Lead: Magnus 2 success
Support: None

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincade (?)
Support:Temperance

Challenge 3
Lead: Fisk or Digi
Edwin Fisk wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 am Fisk can take lead on challenge 2. Driving negates all but 1 point of the scene penalty.
Kincade can completely neg it. And fits narratively. I think Fisks drive + is better than Digis computer +. Maybe he leads C3 and Digi can hack the drone system in support to feed drone locations to Fisk and Zeke. Maybe Temp can back Kincade by convincing the BM guys to fight the cops and myself and Joey also back Kincade somehow...
Last edited by Harris LaVode on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Temperance
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Temperance »

Harris LaVode wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm Kincade can completely neg it. And fits narratively. I think Fisks drive + is better than Digis computer +. Maybe he leads C3 and Digi can hack the drone system in support to feed drone locations to Fisk and Zeke. Maybe Temp can back Kincade by convincing the BM guys to fight the cops and myself and Joey also back Kincade somehow...
Sounds like a plan. Put me on Team 2 as support. Fits narratively too. :)
Character Details
Character Sheet

Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Two Challenges down successfully and here's how we stand.

Challenge 1
Lead: Magnus 2 success (8 total rolled)

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincade
Support: Harris +2, Joey, Temperance, Digi?

Challenge 3
Lead: Fisk 3 success (12 total rolled)

Leaving us last 5 to hit challenge two since we can't get any more success out of 3 and would need 4 to get another out of 1. Also narrative wise only one person is in position to help Magnus.

OK Fisk has Digi feeding him coordinates so, maybe go with that. I kinda feel like we inadvertently cheesed this round a bit by rolling challenges before support tho.
Last edited by Harris LaVode on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Harris LaVode wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:49 pm Two Challenges down successfully and here's how we stand.

Challenge 1
Lead: Magnus 2 success (8 total)

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincade
Support: Temperance, Digi, Harris, Joey

Challenge 3
Lead: Fisk 3 success (12 total)

Leaving us last 5 to hit challenge two since we can't get any more success out of 3 and would need 4 to get another out of 1. Also narrative wise only one person is in position to help Magnus.

OK Fisk has Digi feeding him coordinates so, maybe go with that. I kinda feel like we inadvertently cheesed this round a bit by rolling challenges before support tho.
I can most definitely edit my post to leave Digit out. I went ahead with my post simply because I had time and opportunity. I have a busy few days coming up and didn't want anyone waiting on my post. Narrative is fluid.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Zeke Walker

Post by Zeke Walker »

I kinda feel like we inadvertently cheesed this round a bit by rolling challenges before support tho.
I'm not sure I would call it cheesed. The nature of PBP is we'd never get anywhere if we had to plot this all out first and then roll.
Character Tracker
Shotgun
Edwin Fisk

Post by Edwin Fisk »

Zeke Walker wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:54 amI'm not sure I would call it cheesed. The nature of PBP is we'd never get anywhere if we had to plot this all out first and then roll.
Seconded.
Edwin Fisk
Edwin "Fast Eddie" Fisk
Current Status Post

Current Armament:
Vehicle Status
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Stage two is done! We ended up with 4 success leaving us up by 2, 4 total for the run.
Challenge 1
Lead: Magnus 2 success (8 total rolled)

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincade 3 success (12 total rolled)
Support: Harris +2, Joey +1, Temperance +2, Digi +2

Challenge 3
Lead: Fisk 3 success (12 total rolled)
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Round 3, 4 Challenges and we are Up 4 for our total.

Challenge 1
Lead:
Support:

Challenge 2
Lead:
Support:

Challenge 3
Lead:
Support:

Challenge 4
Lead: Harris
Support:

I think our biggest problem is none of these have combat skills so we're limited on who can lead these well. OK, so I think Zeke can take challenge one solo pretty easily and if he fails there's no downside. It also fits well narrative wise. Challenge three can probably be done by myself or Temp with a bit of contact help, again no downside if we don't make it. Those other two tho… we'll be lucky to only get one enemy out of this.

Actually I have a good narrative Idea for the 4th for using Harris' social skills to find us a garage to lay low in. I can use my contact on it for support as well.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Zeke Walker

Post by Zeke Walker »

How does using contacts work again? I rolled for Challenge 4 for this one, but my narrative can easily work for Challenge 1, and I kind of had the same thinking as you did (Zeke could take care of it easy), so I'll change it up.
Character Tracker
Shotgun
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Zeke Walker wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:38 am How does using contacts work again? I rolled for Challenge 4 for this one, but my narrative can easily work for Challenge 1, and I kind of had the same thinking as you did (Zeke could take care of it easy), so I'll change it up.
Contacts can assist with a task. Your contacts are all considered to be d6 at the moment I think (no wild die).

Otherwise, they roll to support a challenge just like players do. Support rolls suffer from the same negatives as the challenge. If you think you can handle 1 & 3 with a single player then I recommend piling up contacts on Challenge 4 and focusing players on #2, you'll still need the d6s to explode but they might help.

VV
Signature
Temperance
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Temperance »

Harris LaVode wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:02 pm Round 3, 4 Challenges and we are Up 4 for our total.

I think our biggest problem is none of these have combat skills so we're limited on who can lead these well. OK, so I think Zeke can take challenge one solo pretty easily and if he fails there's no downside. It also fits well narrative wise. Challenge three can probably be done by myself or Temp with a bit of contact help, again no downside if we don't make it. Those other two tho… we'll be lucky to only get one enemy out of this.

Actually I have a good narrative Idea for the 4th for using Harris' social skills to find us a garage to lay low in. I can use my contact on it for support as well.
Got it, I'll take 3 if you want me to, or support on 2.
Looking a bit grim though. Need to make 10's before the penalty on challenge 2, and need 18's on challenge 4!
Think we're gonna get tagged this time unless someone plays a blinder.
Character Details
Character Sheet

Edit Signature
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Looks like we have #1 and #2 covered. Rolling support for Magnus on #3 #4 now.
Magnus the Red-Handed
Quick Stats
Cybered Pit Fighter
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12+2, Vigor d10
Charisma: -; Pace: 6 (1d6); Parry: 8 (9 w/vambrace); Toughness: 20 (6); Strain: 12/16
Hindrances: Greedy (m), Overconfident (M), Vow-Owes Black Benny (m)
Notice d6, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d6, Taunt d6+2, Common Knowledge d6
Edges and Abilities of Note: Ambidextrous + Two-Fisted, Assassin, Elan, Frenzy, Level-Headed, Martial Artist, Strong-Willed
Notable Cybernetics: Nano-Repair System (Heals one wound per day; +4 to resist Bleeding Out; 50 percent chance to reject poison or disease)
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Round 3, 4 Challenges and we are Up 4 for our total.

Challenge 1
Lead: Zeke 9 on dice total, 2 success'
Support:

Challenge 2
Lead: Kincaid 17 on dice total 2 success
Support:

Challenge 3
Lead: Digi Crit Fail
Support: Joey +3, Fisk +2(1)

Challenge 4
Lead: Harris 35 on dice total 5 success
Support:Magnus +3 to lead, Contact: Skip +1

We got 1, 2, and 4 done and are a +1 from an extra success on 1, we need +3 to get an extra on challenge 1. 4 Has it's max bonus from assistance. I'll get my narrative up for the lead on 4 tonight.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Harris LaVode
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Harris LaVode »

Temperance wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:32 pm
Harris LaVode wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:02 pm Round 3, 4 Challenges and we are Up 4 for our total.

Got it, I'll take 3 if you want me to, or support on 2.
Looking a bit grim though. Need to make 10's before the penalty on challenge 2, and need 18's on challenge 4!
Think we're gonna get tagged this time unless someone plays a blinder.
Go ahead and support on one or two and try and get us anouther success.
At a Glance
Harris LaVode
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature
Temperance
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Temperance »

Got you one success, which gives +1 on Kincaids roll, making it an 18, so an additional success :)
Character Details
Character Sheet

Edit Signature
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Tribe: Parry for mers is 6. Also you got a 4 on your first Spirit roll, I think that is okay. Cover would have added +2 but lack of cover is not a negative. Keep the benny.

VV
Signature

Return to “Level 4: Shattered Dreams”